Ryu Jun Yeol 류준열 - [Best New TV Actor for 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards + Drama Category Rookie Male Award for AAA]

Howlol

13 hours ago, hakina said:

On a lighter note, V-app Glory Day movietalk already got engsub so let's enjoy everyone :blush:

http://www.vlive.tv/video/6235

They also reupload the YoF press conference with engsub too :  [REPLAY] '꽃보다 청춘 (Unplanned trip) - Africa' 제작발표회

http://www.vlive.tv/video/5604/%20%20%20-%20%20-Unplanned-trip---Africa-

• Like 5

14 hours ago, Eessttaa said:

ok, guys lets move on!~~let's share love for our reply boys especially Ryu junyeol. Tomorrow he will have movie talk at 19.00 KST. Expected photos and videos from fansite ~~

At what show he's going to talk about Glory Days

Another thing was that I saw a pic about ending of episode YOF (usually the cast will be invited by NA PD before the ending of the show and their gathering will be broadcast at the end of their season ) and I saw the pic from bogum fans...I don't want to put the pic here because. . junyeol is not in the pic. I don't know if he came or not.. Because back then baro also didn't attend the final gathering due to his concert schedule. Watching the photo where everyone on the photo except Junyeol iam afraid he didn't came.:(

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, aprodithe said:

At what show he's going to talk about Glory Days

Another thing was that I saw a pic about ending of episode YOF (usually the cast will be invited by NA PD before the ending of the show and their gathering will be broadcast at the end of their season ) and I saw the pic from bogum fans...I don't want to put the pic here because. . junyeol is not in the pic. I don't know if he came or not.. Because back then baro also didn't attend the final gathering due to his concert schedule. Watching the photo where everyone on the photo except Junyeol iam afraid he didn't came.:(

Is it the picture at a restaurant?  I thought he was behind Na PD with black hat?  I'm not sure though.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, kittyyo said:

I thought he's wearing black hat with "S" on it - no?  

Bahahahha i check that IG post and looking carefully where is oppa..LOL and the uploader tagged him tho on photo the one with hat bahahhaha why am not click it earlier 

4 minutes ago, Eessttaa said:

Bahahahha i check that IG post and looking carefully where is oppa..LOL and the uploader tagged him tho on photo the one with hat bahahhaha why am not click it earlier 

I didn't click it either, LOL.  That's why I wasn't sure at first.  Now we know.:sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

• Like 1

so, episode 5 is not the last episode?

i hope he will take not only the movies but also the dramas, a good drama with other character and a happy ending (this is too much?)

or maybe a variety show like running man, 1n2d, or infinite challenge. oh gosh, i really want him come to running man as guest.

and about the comments, oh really, capable of everything? he just trying to care to other member, because he has more experience that the others. like JH said in the first episode of YOF africa that this trip maybe 10 times more difficult if there's no junyeol around them. i don't know why peoples always try to looking for other people's mistake.

be strong junyeol

• Like 5

Variety show can bring fame or hate, seeing how he is getting popular day by day, makes Jelly people burn with jealousy, they bash him here and there, being celebrity is so tiring.

at least reading Knetz comment i feel relieved, i remember the upvote for them is 36.000 for dislike their attitude and i understand them thou i hope they use a better words in their comment, but seeing all of them is gone in last Kkuljaem article makes me relieved, i start to believe maybe the upvote is not really 36.000 maybe some of them just keyboard warrior, i keep reduce the number in my head hahahahhaha maybe the upvote is 30.000 instead 36.000 LOL, thank you for forgive all cast, all team and Na PD, i hope for those who still hold grudge towards uri Ryu Jun Yeol keep following him in SNS and real life to discover his charm kkkk

for DB recaps, WAENYEOLLLLLL......

Whatever........

tumblr_nybauf4SdC1tt3pp7o1_400.gif

gif CTO

• Like 3

2 hours ago, nggalin said:

so, episode 5 is not the last episode?

i hope he will take not only the movies but also the dramas, a good drama with other character and a happy ending (this is too much?)

or maybe a variety show like running man, 1n2d, or infinite challenge. oh gosh, i really want him come to running man as guest.

and about the comments, oh really, capable of everything? he just trying to care to other member, because he has more experience that the others. like JH said in the first episode of YOF africa that this trip maybe 10 times more difficult if there's no junyeol around them. i don't know why peoples always try to looking for other people's mistake.

be strong junyeol

for the time being, pls restrict from any variety show...variety tend to easy being target. target of critism. i do think Junyeol was shock with the attack twice in arow...first being the ilbe and 2nd for mannerism during YOF staying in the hotel. He's affected a lot..it shown during pers conference for Glory Fays (funny how it always during GLD event). i do think his management is carefull enough to decide his next step...no more variety at this moment.

I dont care what people said. if they thought being un-knowledge is good of variety is fun to watch, then be it. let's ask them to go travelling with an un-knowledge people, and see if they would say it's fun. what i know is, most people said, that they wish they have travelling buddy like junyeol.

I do say this in earlier episode, i am afraid that the show is going to be not as fun to watch as Iceland trip because Junyeol are too experience and are too smart. he know what to do in EVERY SITUATION. Have you watch ep 5 where Bogum and Jaehong ask the kitchen crew to lend them gas stove ? they tried to talk in circle and the crew was like " i dont know ...not have idea"..Bogum is fluent in English but he does not have the confident. and then Junyeol come, and he just speak one sentence, and the chief crew suddenly said " okey"...see,,what they need is his confident.

For drama..i do think his management want to direct him as their movie actor. CJes already having Park Yoochun and Jaejong (well, both in the army now, but..they're the front runner star) and Hwang Jeung eum for girl. I dont think they have young movie actor in their agency yet. so Junyeol is their new truff now...But if he does drama, let it be like SIGNAL...

• Like 7

I very much love with SIGNAL tooooo

ok LOL

hm I'm confused why the time of stages greetings really tight and w/ different cinema ? Lolll I never being fans of an actor before so I don't really familiar with this thing. Ryu junyeol ssi you are the first actor I'm interest in LOL

• Like 5