Ryu Jun Yeol 류준열 - [Best New TV Actor for 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards + Drama Category Rookie Male Award for AAA]

Howlol

After watching the scence between BG and (our) JY, I just have the feeling of seeing Taek and JH on screen again. And this show is just like the after credit of R88, and yeah a-10-episode-after credit. Thanks to Na PD and all people who gave us these sweetest things. 

• Like 10

i can relate to JY when he cannot find the right words to say it in English ... and then he's started describing the item he need ...english is my second language and sometimes even you know the right words but at that moment you cannot say it and the excuse that i always say "i don't know how to say it English" ha ha ha it's embarrassing for me ... he knows the word "tree" is not right that's why i think he got shy ... he pause before saying "tree" ... i feel you ... maybe he's tired and hungry .... especially if you are hungry ha ha ha ha

• Like 11

The shower incident hahaha... Can't stop laughing.

And the way he told the reporter that he had a hard time yesterday...he talk just casually like it wasn't a big deal. While it could ended his career that just rising. 

@addicted2drama hahaha..what he wAs proud is his confident to speak  English wihout worry he will make mistake he knows  his English  is not perfect but at leaEt his pronunciation is spit on.

• Like 5

[CUT] 160226 #YouthOverFlowers Africa EP.2 
คัทมาบางส่วนตอนที่โบกอมกับจุนยอลคุยกันค่ะ T__T http://twitter.com/RyuJunYeol_TH/status/703251391045701633/video/1

I don't know what debt is all about  that junyeol talk here but I don't think it was as serious because junyeol said its not a debt house. I think he just want to emphasize that his father didn't asked anything from him except that he does not want to have a debt to anyone.

• Like 6

THESE TWO PRECIOUS MEN..... (for real...this feels like a reply1988 scene...are we watching the drama again? :P)

I think it was NA PD who said that every heartwarming moments where actually them and none of it was staged....(im guessing we're going to get more scenes like this one )

tumblr_inline_o36lzzxQDo1qeqa2m_500.gif   

• Like 12

Yes... He's very considerate person. Thinking about the crew and give their time to enjoy the moment. These guys all are nice. Jungbong also feed the cameramen which is very cute.

I agree that junyeol sometimes needs alone time to see thinking and enjoy the moment being alone. He spends some time alone ...and I think bogum realise that too so he accompany him during sunrise. I was surprised with the distance of between Junyeol bogum and where jaehong and kyungpyo was. It was two different desert hill. 

Did I sound like a broken record if I say it again how sexy he was driving that fortunrr car 

• Like 11

[260216] Youth Over Flowers Episode 2

At their hotel room, the three of them discover that the shower is directly connected to the rest of the room without a door. The staff tell them that the cameras are placed in such a way that the shower can’t be seen. Reassured, Joonyeol goes to wash up. Part way through though, Jaehong goes to open the closet door to put stuff in there, and as a consequence, the camera on the closet door ends up shooting right at the shower. Joonyeol doesn’t notice it until after he’s done, and dumbfoundedly points it out, leading to the other two to explode in laughter. They manage to erase the footage though, and are even considerate enough to ‘reshoot’ that scene pretending that Jaehong didn’t open the door until after Joonyeol was fully clothed.

Spoiler

TJOP4K8.gif

ANDWEEEEEEE!! WHY THEY DELETED IT??? ITS RYUNBELIEVABLE!!! :(((

There goes my plan to sneak into Na PD editing room to steal that magical footage...

http://tvcast.naver.com/v/764152

• [+1516, -8] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I thought I was going to die laughing ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Ryu Joonyeol was so cute all flustered ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
  • [+1234, -15] I object to erasing it
  • [+1182, -5] Seriously ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It’s so funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  • [+1150, -5] Jaehong-sshi, thank you for opening the closet ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Even the reshoot was funny ㅋㅋㅋ
  • [+1028, -7] Ah, so funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Don’t erase it~~~
  • [+1005, -2] How flustered must he have been ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  • [+500, -1] It was so funny how flustered Ryu Joonyeol was ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I laughed like I was going to throw up ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  • [+466, -2] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ How could the angle be so perfect ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

http://entertain.naver.com/tvBrand/cjenm.floweryoungboyafrica/news/read?oid=213&aid=0000849536&pid=hot.030.102.1013174&cid=1013567

• [+5527, -167] A secret camera that Ryu Joonyeol couldn’t even think of ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I laughed so much watching ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Why are they so funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  • [+4921, -162] YOF is totally fun~ I love seeing the AM1988′ers so much ♡♡
  • [+4499, -178] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Ryu Joonyeol ㅋㅋㅋ So cute
  • [+3312, -158] Such a shame..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It was so funny ㅋㅋ
  • [+1369, -34] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I burst out laughing. His flustered voice ㅋㅋㅋㅋ “Yah, you bastard…” ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  • [+1257, -31] Their reshoot was so funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  • [+1052, -27] I bursted out in laughter from the start ㅋㅋ

JH: Did you buy sunglasses for Bogumie?
BG: Yes, the Hyungs bought it for me. Thank you~
BG: I want to fix the car’s clock.
JH (fixes it): It’s done!
BG: Thank you!~
JH (laughing): What are you thankful for?
BG: When will  I ever get to see such beautiful sights with you Hyungs? I’m so happy. 
JH: Ah, I’m thankful.
JY: It’s like we caught the thankfulness bug.
All together: Ah, I’m thankful!
KP (in interview): It’s because Bogumie is really polite. If you ask, “Yah, Bogum-ah, you want some water?”, he goes, “Hyung, thank you!”. It’s so ingrained in him, that kindness. Honestly, it’s half teasing Bogumie, half a chance to express ourselves. “I’m thankful!”.

http://tvcast.naver.com/v/764155

• [+697, -3] I’m thankful that I can soo Park Bogum on YOF!!!! YOF - Fighting! The four of you - Fighting!
  • [+657, -2] Park Bogum is an even warmer person than I imagined
  • [+639, -3] Bogum-ah, thank you for spreading the words ‘Thank you’. I’ll live thankfully too!!!!!!!
  • [+616, -2] The words ‘Thank you’ are so easy, but it isn’t said often. I have a lot to learn from some so young. I’ll live thankfully too!!!
  • [+525, -3] I’m thankful that I can see Bogumie in YOF!!! The words ‘Thank you’ are making this YOF even more cool and pretty! YOF - Fighting!!!! I love the four of them!!
  • [+262, -1] He’s thankful no matter what.. What to do with you
  • [+248, -2] Park Bogum is so cute

JY (sees BG climbing up to join him): It seems like Bogumie knows the taste of vacations now. … Bogum-ah, come here.
JY (in interview): Bogumie was coming right up. Seeing him come up was so welcoming, so the two of us sat there.
BG: Missing the flight became a big memory for me too.
JY: Not seeing the sun here is a big memory too.
JY (to the VJs): You can put that down and look. We’re just going to sit here and not do anything. Please sit. Give [the camera] to me, Hyungnim. I’ll film.
JY: Those hyungs want to take some pictures and send messages too, but they all have to work. Doesn’t it make you choke up? Everyone’s the same. Who wants to work after coming here? They want to sightsee and to eat the same delicious food. Even if it’s just a moment, to take some pictures - they want to do that. 
BG: Hyung, where else do you want to go an a vacation to?
JY: I wants to go watch soccer with my dad. I watch soccer on TV with my dad everyday until dawn. I asked my dad this. “What do you want to do if I earn a lot of money?”. Now, I’ve started to make some money, but before, I didn’t make any at all. I asked him what he wants to do if I earn some money, and he replied he wanted to pay off their debt. Not a car or food, but paying off debt. Hearing him say that he wanted to repay it, I realized he must have been under a lot of stress. 
BG: Ah… I’m suddenly so sad. Hyung, do you have family photos?
JY: You want to do that? Go and do it. Hyung’ll pay for it. I use to think that that was really cheesy. 
BG: I thought that too when I was young, but it’s a big memory.
BG (in interview): Growing up, those photos are all memories too. So, to not have those, it feels like such a shame. To not have been able to leave behind the image of my parents while they were young. My parents only took pictures of me, so there’s barely any pictures of them with me, so I feel sorry. As you get busy, there’s a lot of time to spend with friends. I wish that there’d be a lot of time to spend with family. In the future, I want to spend a lot of my remaining time with my family too.

http://tvcast.naver.com/v/764172

• [+3593, -80] It was so sad when Park Bogum was talking about the family photos. He made me rethink about something that’s so precious but so easy to gloss over. I’m thankful for YOF!
  • [+3557, -60] Park Bogum and Ryu Joonyeol seem like such kind people
  • [+3300, -57] Seeing Park Bogum cry along with Ryu Joonyeol…………… And I cried again watching his interview ㅜㅜ
  • [+2985, -43] There was just something so sad about their family conversation… I hope the both of you succeed in the future too!!!
  • [+2640, -25] Through this YOF, I can feel the importance of family and thankfulness ㅠㅠ I’m really thankful!!
  • [+2454, -27] When you see a lot of beautiful things and eat a lot of delicious food on a vacation, your family is the only thing that comes to mind. I choked up with them as I was watching!
  • [+2255, -80] Bogumie is young, but his thoughts are deep~ I choked up when they were talking about their family too ㅠㅠ
  • [+1997, -36] They both such good people ㅠㅠㅠ
  • [+1031, -8] It’s been a while since I’ve cried watching a variety show.
  • [+948, -25] It’s so deep that the reason he wants to take family photos is for his parents

http://entertain.naver.com/tvBrand/cjenm.floweryoungboyafrica/news/read?oid=109&aid=0003268139&pid=hot.030.102.1013174&cid=1013567

• [+2189, -13] This scene made me cry. I loved it
  • [+1959, -13] Them crying is so beautiful.. It was so great seeing the both of them being so honest
  • [+2003, -5] At some point, I started to rush. I haven’t had a lot of time to think so deeply like that.
  • [+1669, -6] Ah.. I cried with them ㅠㅠㅠ
  • [+1523, -6] I’ll have to take some family photos this year too.. I miss my mom and dad in my hometown
  • [+676, -7] This seems like it was a really meaningful time for the both of them
  • [+671, -7] It’s so beautiful for youths to shed tears over thoughts of parents and family at their young age. Bogumie is beautiful and Joonyeol is cool
  • [+623, -18] The both of them are so cool! I fell for them once again seeing them think of the people around them and their families! I love you

credit: 

http://goonggeumhani.tumblr.com/

MORE? This one is about JH though, so I put it under spoiler, since it was such a funny moment, I just have to post it here BWAHHAHAA.

Spoiler

[260216] YOF, Ahn Jaehong + His Pants

tumblr_inline_o36u3ebEsG1qm4lwb_540.jpg

http://entertain.naver.com/comment/list?oid=109&aid=0003268287&gid=999339&cid=1013572

• [+1669, -17] Ah… I seriously collapsed in laughter ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  • [+1255, -15] He’s such a lovely character.. I thought I was going to die laughing..^^
  • [+1202, -15] He ripped his pants jumping because he’s so nimble. I was surprised ㅎㅎㅎㅎ
  • [+914, -14] So cute ~~♡♡ I laughed out loud that night ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  • [+300, -5] The part where the police officer asked him why he was wearing pants that are ripped made me collapse in laughter ㅋㅋㅋ
  • [+239, -4] Because of Jaehong-sshi, I thought my belly bottom was going to fall off from laughing… It’s my first time bursting out in laughter watching YOF^^ Seeing as how he still comfortable went around [in the ripped pants], he has a great personality too^^
  • [+233, -6] Since the police officer asked why he was wearing those pants even though they were ripped ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He hesitantly replied, “Uh.. Dune 45″ ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Seriously ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I laughed like crazy ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  • [+197, -4] When the police officer asked why he was wearing ripped pants, I bursted out laughing ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Him trying to explain it was so funny too ㅋㅋㅋ “Um… Dune 45…”
  • [+177, -4] It’s amazing that he could spread his legs out like that too ㅋㅋ
  • [+132, -2] Mahn-jjit-nam (A man who rips manhwas, ie someone who’s more handsome than manhwa characters) generation has left, and ba-jjit-nam (A man who rips his pants) generation has come
  • [+131, -9] So funny ㅋㅋ His chemistry with Ryu Seobang is the best, and he’s Babo Brothers with Kyungpyo ㅋㅋ And he takes care of Bogumie well ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I love you ♡

• Like 24

OMG, OMG, the spazz coming through. The spazz coming through!!! Sorry, I need a space for spazzing over this one handsome man. Bear with me.

Spoiler

I think I am falling in love too deeply with this man. It's not even about his looks anymore. (Tbh sometimes I got tired seeing his recent pictures. Well, he's all dolled up, wearing too much make up, always smiling politely to the camera....not too different from any other actors, well except for his fashion sense which I find so cute and makes him looks approachable, just like your handsome oppa next door. His fashion makes him looks humble thus unique in the sea of K actors.) I am more focus on his personality. Of course just by reading his interviews we can actually feel that this guy is deep and really mature inside, but seeing him on YOF is just on another level. He is too good in YOF, and this is just second episode!!!!

I find him little bit Junghwan-y, in the sense of being a selfless person. He was their guide and driver, yet he didn't mind to sleep in smaller bed, which I think would be less comfy. He was not frustrated at the other boys's inexperience in travelling, he's just laughing heartily with them. It's true that he never really talk to them about situation they got into. For me, most of the time it's happen because he thought everyone were already aware of their situation. Sometimes when he talk to the local in english, he'd back to his friend, explained in one Korean sentence. He thought he only needed to translate them that much. I am that kind of person too, if you ask me more, I would tell, but if you don't then I'd assume you understand. And his friends are mostly just trusting him to make decision for them. He is truly a leader.

Another good point from his personality, is the fact that he doesn't have Junghwan's inability to show his feeling. Thank god. He is friendly to everyone in a polite way. He concerns so much about other people, asked their names, paid attention to them, laughed and hugged them. He's good to his camera man, took the camera away, helped them to have their own memory by filming his cameraman. And his energy, woah, it's a top notch. I think he did the most for their trip, but he still have the energy left to play. He climbed higher and run faster (well, he is the fastest) than the rest of the boys. It's good to see him playing like a little boy. Well, they are all fun bunch. I like it so much that the gang was not to concern about other's judgement. They are just happily playing like there's no tomorrow. Haha. To add Junyeol's point, he concerned about environmental too! He got Bogum to pick up the garbage, but not in strict command way, he went down with Bogum to pick it up. I think that's just really amazing to have this kind of person in this world. He is trully perfect. His handsomeness and sexiness is just a plus point really. I'd still choose him over any flower guy.

BTW, I want to see his dad too. I think he would be an amazing person to teach Junyeol that much. Well, nope, I want to see his family. They must be very loving people.

Thank ryu!

Edit: I forgot to spazz about his english.

Spoiler

Woah, it's a perfect pronunciation. I think Junghwan also had his english moment (when he read english book, or when he tried to correct Doksun). But Junyeol was not too good in it. It's funny how he pronounced let's as let'ze in it. Haha, but in real life he pronounces it correctly. I think it was true that he did not really attend an English Hakwon, but that's just makes him a street smart to has that good english skill just by travelling. I love this guy.

• Like 15

(TRANS) Junyeol's answer to "Any roles that you want to try in the future?" #류준열 #ryujunyeol cr: newsis interview. http://twitter.com/gossong/status/703432899161264128/photo/1

Its good that he didnt mention one name or character. It just that  show how he respect anyone whos going to be his working partner later. Iam more and more amazed with him. Just like one knetz said..his parents raised him so well. 

• Like 8