Ryu Jun Yeol 류준열 - [Best New TV Actor for 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards + Drama Category Rookie Male Award for AAA]

Howlol

16 hours ago, hailaft said:

Jun Yeol oppa looked like he's the same age with Jisoo and Kim Hee Chan (who were 8 years younger than him)

Hide contents

Anyhoo, I wrote another fanfic. You can check it out on my tumblr. I don't know where else to post it since the shipper thread was closed down LOL. :D

YAAAASSSSSS!!!

Thank you so much! Terima kasih!

<Btw, I do hope you would continue writing fanfic for Junghwan and the doctor too.>

• Like 7

9 minutes ago, ic3chubb3 said:

I'm not sure if this would be irrelevant here but since the shipping threads are temporary closed and this piece of news is still related to Ryu Jun Yeol's amazing last drama character, I thought I would just post this up here first.

I've just translated an excerpt from Hyeri's recent interview published today where the interviewer questioned her about filming pausing because of her crying during Junghwan's confession scene. They also brought up how Ryu Jun Yeol revealed this BTS on tvN's 'TAXI' show recently.

Hyeri, "That scene was actually a farewell between Junghwan and Deoksun. It was love that couldn't be fulfiled, in some ways, love that ended unfulfiled. So I had thought that Deoksun wasn't totally without any feelings (for Junghwan). It was love that was too young and beautiful. That was 5 years ago in the past anyway. There were parts in Junghwan's lines recalling about the past, like 'when we chanced upon each other on the bus', where my heart really hurt so much for Junghwan's love even when hearing it in Deoksun's perspective. As the scene passed by, I felt upset and my heart hurts."

I am anticipating more interviews where the cast or even the scriptwriter and PD will be questioned about many significant scenes that happened in the drama.

Thanks !!!  Can u translate the other parts too where she mentions rjy  plz?

• Like 5

3 hours ago, scualquiercosa said:

Watching that photo I'm wondering to myself what type of drunk is he? Does He speak a lot and only say funny stuff? Does He see?Is He sentimental and cry? Tell secrets?  Is too confident and arrogant? Is He like a baby and make a lot of sin ship with everybody???

I'M PROBABLY ALL OF THEM....

Hmmm, this is something I'm curious too because he doesn't drink often! He only drinks when he has to (on occasions and stuff) :D

He's more like.. that one friend who never stops talking and kept on talking and talking during the supposed to be "getting-drunk" night outs I guess! This is his role in his friendship circle hahaha!

Which is why I wanna see if ever YoF would feature the four boys drinking out, since Jaehong and Kyungpyo loves to drink hahahaha then Bogummy doesn't drink well too.. so it would be nice to see them hanging out one night and just talking about their experiences during the R88 filming and Africa adventure!

• Like 11

super bummed - want to spazz but I'll wait for the re-opening of shipping threads - Hyeri was interviewed and was asked which male actor in Reply was closer to her ideal type and she said all are good but Kim Junghwan is closer (suspicions confirmed!! will spazz later.)

let me know if I should delete - seems more Reply news than RJY. but I think she really meant RJY ;) much love!

• Like 12

1 hour ago, Ladywhise said:

So, as I've promised, here are some pictures of uri oppa RJY with friends a.k.a. 'The squad'

P.S. I just need to let this out, I find them all hotties and the coolest group of friends in k-ent  :glasses:

AmONJfjj.jpg:large

Y7HzLpoI.jpg:large

R-_Nlecn.jpg:large

i955uT5l.jpg:large

HY2d3R5D.jpg:large

0Jl75I4T.jpg:large

KmRjTbxJ.jpg:large

QF6lXBZA.jpg:large

A15LPUDC.jpg:large

DfFBT71H.jpg:large

Se2U_3Pq.jpg:large

COJbWHkR.jpg:large

jwx45lws.jpg:large

uLINoOYW.jpg:large

wLSJFpgn.jpg:large

IcM9DI08.jpg:large

jVFnrXZS.jpg:large

They are not showing up :( 

• Like 4

5 hours ago, wenyeol said:

It's been so long~ that I haven't seen your face~ trolololol wenyeol~!

When you are far away from Oppa~ and all you can do is sit and stare at his face...*sign*

I know right :D i keep staring at his new pictures and it takes me a couple of minutes to get myself together after that hahaha. Ottokee! i can't get enough of him, i just want to see more shots of his adorable smile and handsome face :wub: 

"No Tomorrow" movie - behind set cut - 

• Like 17

3 hours ago, mylkrystal said:

super bummed - want to spazz but I'll wait for the re-opening of shipping threads - Hyeri was interviewed and was asked which male actor in Reply was closer to her ideal type and she said all are good but Kim Junghwan is closer (suspicions confirmed!! will spazz later.)

let me know if I should delete - seems more Reply news than RJY. but I think she really meant RJY ;) much love!

Aaakkkkk!~

Lets wait until the shipping thread re-open! im queueing in the first line to read ur info kkkk~

Lets keep this thread exclusively for uri precious Ryu Jun Yeol :wub: 

edit : i think you dont have to delete it, bcs u only give some information, since the shipping thread closed down. So, for everyone who want to know that news can come to shipping thread tomorrow and spazzing together with you (and me) ;) 

• Like 16

8 hours ago, ic3chubb3 said:

[Just edited to include the second part excerpt!]

I'm not sure if this would be irrelevant here but since the shipping threads are temporary closed and this piece of news is still related to Ryu Jun Yeol's amazing last drama character, I thought I would just post this up here first.

I've just translated an excerpt from Hyeri's recent interview published today where the interviewer questioned her about filming pausing because of her crying during Junghwan's confession scene. They also brought up how Ryu Jun Yeol revealed this BTS on tvN's 'TAXI' show recently.

Hyeri, "That scene was actually a farewell between Junghwan and Deoksun. It was love that couldn't be fulfiled, in some ways, love that ended unfulfiled. So I had thought that Deoksun wasn't totally without any feelings (for Junghwan). It was love that was too young and beautiful. That was 5 years ago in the past anyway. There were parts in Junghwan's lines recalling about the past, like 'when we chanced upon each other on the bus', where my heart really hurt so much for Junghwan's love even when hearing it in Deoksun's perspective. As the scene passed by, I felt upset and my heart hurts.

Junghwan's love that didn't get to even bloom became the past and I think my heart hurts for his pure love. So I think no matter as Deoksun or Hyeri, we both felt the same hurting feelings. Anyway, because it wasn't right for my feelings to show that way, so I tried hard to get my act together when acting out the scene. I was that much immersed in the drama itself. In Deoksun's position, and also from the viewers' position, I think we all cried so much because we were all very immersed (in the story)."

I am anticipating more interviews where the cast or even the scriptwriter and PD will be questioned about many significant scenes that happened in the drama.

I know this is not MT (which i avoid), nor shipper thred, so pls delete this if inappropriate.

I read the whole interview and she's pretty good to explain from DS's pov. so she find out the husband was when she received ep 16 script. at least that what she said. it's not that she defends her character, but she's also confused, and that's what happen with her character too. but anyhow, she said, DS did liked Junghwan, but during this 5 years, the like became vanished, and while probably she changed to taek who's always there ( JH left for Airforce one school). as i keep saying, it doesnt really matter who's the husband is, what is lack is the process. the sw failed to make us believe that she care Taek as a man. what we saw was that she cared taek as a friends or even mother.

and the most interesting part is, it was Hyeri who's not ready to let Junghwan go..while DS already left that feeling in the past (she should act stay silent and just stare at JH)..

5 hours ago, mylkrystal said:

the question is male actor instead of character, but she's trying to keep it shadow by calling character's name instead of the actor..instead of Ryu Junyeol she said Kim Junghwan. Junyeolie said that he has some resemblances with Junghwan...not completely (especially the "not confess till late" thingie"

yes Hyeri dear...we do feel that too

• Like 22

53 minutes ago, Vannyah M said:

it is max movie magazine ranking of rising movie stars actually actors in 2016 and RJY is on 10th place

i agree with some names especially RJY, Choi Wooshik, PBG, DO...and didnt im Siwan should be last year rising star?

But the girls..i disagree with two names..not trying to mention the names, but in her on going dramas she annoyed me A LOT. and the other one...is not there yet (rising..)

• Like 6