[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

23 minutes ago, mtm89 said:

i totally understand you. But i feel like i m in denial, anger and depression stage at the same time. I still can t believe it

I'll probably be able to accept it sooner if they can really explain all the discrepancies in the series. But if not, then I don't really know how I'll move on from this OTL

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, rameennoodles said:

hahahahahah hyeri posted pictures with ryu joon yeol and bogum on ig

the caption for the one with rjy is goodbye now... kim jung hwan

and for bogum its hello....choi taek

just let me die 

Didn't someone just say that it was goodbye taek, too? 

• Like 1

Waenyeol........I have no words watching that episode. Lol i didn't even download the raw yet why because the real ending is ep 18!! Ep 19 is just like a part of debate wherein you cant throw anymore points for your argument because it needs to end already, why give us DS-TK that doesn't even warrant an argument?? (sorry if i offend anyone)

My 1% goes not to JH being the husband but the good ending he so deserves. Maybe just like in debates a Miracle Whip will happen to prove them all wrong. But seriously, give him the best life and best girl there is!!! 

• Like 8

Just now, colormejoyous said:

I will wait for dramabeans recap and see what exactly happened. But, I still feel like this is not over. All that development, all that focus on JH/DS  can't be in vain. They have to end up together and I'm not even saying this from the shipper perspective, I'm saying it from the story perspective! They just can't end it like this!

Color me hopeful. :) I'm still holding onto the Forrest Gump association (you cannot insert a FG reference and then use it in vain like this!!!!!), the pink gloves, the significance of her calling him "Junghwan," their sweet intimate and innocent bed scene, her getting up early to wait for him when she usually sleeps in, her persisting to get him to go with her to the date, her faking hurting her leg so she could hold Junghwan's hand, Junghwan's heartfelt confession. Just... please. It cannot end like this. 

(Or color me denial; we'll find out tomorrow which one I'll be.) 

• Like 9

20 minutes ago, Pau Gzz said:

Poor Hyeri... I imagined the hate she must be receiving right know because of DS...not her fault that the writer made her fall in love with 3 of her 4 male best friends....

Oh now that you said it, Hyeri debunked all those negative comments when the show was aired yet she'll probably receive hate again by the end of it because of the ??????? ending they will give/gave us :( 

The cast and staff better disguise themselves in the Phuket trip... not sure what people would do if they know the culprit is near the vicinity + the original heart stealer RJY is around the corner 

• Like 14

Hey guys, don't be so hard on yourselves. We aren't "idiots" or "fools", we just legit got trolled by the production team. They gave us just as much hints that JH could be the husband and since we all love JH we went with it. It's not like it's only one person that believed something different, when we learned that TK was the contender, it was 50/50 fair game but we chose to believe because of the plot and JH's character from the beginning. They laid it out for us, we accepted it and now we just have to take it as it is. I would call myself a true fan, that stuck with JH from the beginning and did not jump ships. 

li953.jpg

g1359490579456277538.jpg

Love yourself for who you have become. We are all JH fans and we love him. I think that's a good goal to come out of a drama. We met a character, saw them grow up and stuck with them until the end.

• Like 11

2 minutes ago, balladblue said:

안녕  can mean either hello or goodbye though, that's the thing. And she posted a group picture saying   안녕 to the Ssanmundong gang as well. So... it's open to interpretation. 

NO STOP IT I CAN'T HOLD ON TO THIS HOPE ANYMORE :(:(:(

at this point like i dont even know if i'll be glad if they end up together but i'd be the biggest liar ever if i said i didn't want them to. i just want jung hwan to have a decent ending different from chilbong's in r1994. i didn't even want na jung to end up with him last season and i was so upset with his ending i can't even imagine how i'll feel if jung hwan doesn't get his happy ending.

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, balladblue said:

Color me hopeful. :) I'm still holding onto the Forrest Gump association (you cannot insert a FG reference and then use it in vain like this!!!!!), the pink gloves, the significance of her calling him "Junghwan," their sweet intimate and innocent bed scene, her getting up early to wait for him when she usually sleeps in, her persisting to get him to go with her to the date, her faking hurting her leg so she could hold Junghwan's hand, Junghwan's heartfelt confession. Just... please. It cannot end like this. 

Color me hopeful is definitely better than color me denial. The whole world runs on hope, at least we can keep up the hope for next 24 hours:). As for everything else, reply writers would have to consider viewers as the biggest fools to expect them to accept the TK/DS ending. They have constantly given more importance to JH/DS pairing. Even a lot of what husband says correlates with Jung hwan more like knowing DS sent letters to the radio about sung woo. How would anybody know that besides DS and JH? How would taek even know? And this is just one detail out of ten more that points toward Jung hwan, that's why I think the whole taek being the husband makes no sense story wise. 

So, chingus, please hold onto that smallest hope for at least 24 hours. You never know what might happen! :)

• Like 6

14 minutes ago, balladblue said:

I was thinking to the FG scene when Jenny runs to FG!! Maybe DS will do the same for JH! :)

14 minutes ago, balladblue said:

I was thinking to the FG scene when Jenny runs to FG!! Maybe DS will do the same for JH! :)

• Like 9

5 minutes ago, wissyyyyy said:

I was handling it pretty well. I put on make-up, dressed up and went shopping. I was doing fine. But I just got home and now I can't stop crying. WHAT KIND OF richard simmons IS THIS PLEASE EXPLAIN

HOW CAN YOU TOY WITH YOUR VIEWERS' FEELINGS LIKE THIS? WHAT ARE THE GOOD OUTCOMES OF THIS EXCEPT PLEASING PARK BO GUM STANS. PLEASE EXPLAIN AND SHALLOW PEOPLE WHO ONLY LIKE TAEK FOR HIS LOOKS?

1- Writer managed to alienate 90% of the viewers (just read netizens buzz)

2- Story turned to absolute richard simmons with no logic or flow

3- Credibility of the writer went down the drain

4- Pretty sure Ryu Joon Yeol felt cheated as well

5- Heck, pretty sure Hyeri felt cheated when she realized Deok Sun just follows the flow. Whoever likes her, she likes back in a stunning fashion. Deok Sun my girl, my sunshine, got robbed. The story did not show how she grew into a woman. She stayed the same as she was when she was 18. Sad. (I WILL HUNT DOWN ANYONE WHO HATES ON DEOK SUN)

6- Sunwoo and Bora were the only consistent couple in this show

7- Junghwan outshined Deok Sun as Daughter of the year

8- Man Ok/Jung Bong had more development than DS/TK

9- WTF

10- HOW DOES ONE GET OVER THIS

11- PLEASE HELP ME

12- I LOVE YOU ALL AND I'M GLAD I MET YOU GUYS THROUGH THIS FUCKERY. 

13- gettyimages-712-24_h8_optimized.gif?w=32

OMG #8!!!!! lol

• Like 11

Goodbye, my almost lover. 

Goodbye, my hopeless dream. 

I'm trying not to think about you. 

Can't you just let me be?

So long, my luckless romance. 

My back is turned on you. 

Should've known you'd bring me heartache. 

Almost lovers always do. 

-----

Lemme just drown in my sorrow...because...

-----

How can I move on when I'm still in love with you?

-----

*cries Niagara falls in the corner*

• Like 14

4 minutes ago, wissyyyyy said:

I was handling it pretty well. I put on make-up, dressed up and went shopping. I was doing fine. But I just got home and now I can't stop crying. WHAT KIND OF richard simmons IS THIS PLEASE EXPLAIN

HOW CAN YOU TOY WITH YOUR VIEWERS' FEELINGS LIKE THIS? WHAT ARE THE GOOD OUTCOMES OF THIS EXCEPT PLEASING PARK BO GUM STANS. PLEASE EXPLAIN AND SHALLOW PEOPLE WHO ONLY LIKE TAEK FOR HIS LOOKS?

1- Writer managed to alienate 90% of the viewers (just read netizens buzz)

2- Story turned to absolute richard simmons with no logic or flow

3- Credibility of the writer went down the drain

4- Pretty sure Ryu Joon Yeol felt cheated as well

5- Heck, pretty sure Hyeri felt cheated when she realized Deok Sun just follows the flow. Whoever likes her, she likes back in a stunning fashion. Deok Sun my girl, my sunshine, got robbed. The story did not show how she grew into a woman. She stayed the same as she was when she was 18. Sad. (I WILL HUNT DOWN ANYONE WHO HATES ON DEOK SUN)

6- Sunwoo and Bora were the only consistent couple in this show

7- Junghwan outshined Deok Sun as Daughter of the year

8- Man Ok/Jung Bong had more development than DS/TK

9- WTF

10- HOW DOES ONE GET OVER THIS

11- PLEASE HELP ME

12- I LOVE YOU ALL AND I'M GLAD I MET YOU GUYS THROUGH THIS FUCKERY. 

13- 

PREAAAAAAAAACHHHHHH!!!!!

HONESTLY THOUGH I THINK THE WRITER DID THIS FOR SHOCK VALUE. 

From the start of the drama everyone was basically teamJH. I figured she just felt annoyed that people would think it'd be that easy LOL 

I hate to admit it but I can definietly relate. I think all of us can really. 

Im sure there was a point in our lives or even until now that we would do the exact opposite of what we were told just because. :bawling:

• Like 14