[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

25 minutes ago, wizengamot said:

if TK-DS relationship went first before JH confession then bam. trolled big time hahahaha!!!

Brilliant! Your words really make me feel better because that can explain why TK and DS weren't dating from 1989-1994 when JH was not around! I hope you're right! 

anigif_enhanced-7590-1424232694-15.gif

• Like 4

After my post last night, I thought I would be okay with whatever happens in the last two episodes. But I still feel sad. The progression of the story showed that it would be JH, but if TK is really the husband, then I am in the "There's a first time for everything" syndrome right now. At least, it doesn't hurt as much as before as when I was all out for this drama. Again, this drama has lost me when the writer made JH confess and made it into a joke. That's not the JH we saw in the series (at least not in the serious moments). 

Also,  from how the writer portrayed DS (who apparently doesn't have a clear mind of who she really likes), I now  think that  JH deserves someone better. I feel bad because DS's character would feel be getting all the hate because it was poorly developed.We will probably see all of her thoughts in Ep 20, and it will make sense, but it's too late. I feel like  I wasted so many hours of my time  hoping for a love line that would make sense. But nothing makes sense right now based on what we just saw in the episode. 

All I'm thankful for at this moment is that R1988 gave us the gift of knowing the wonderful actor in RJY. For that, I will be eternally grateful.. 

• Like 10

12 minutes ago, fictionista said:

Who said this? Sorry chingu, I did not have the heart to watch today's episode after all so could you enlighten?

What i meant by  "My childhood friend's ex-girlfriend" whom I ended up marrying-- if this is what they're rooting for and what everyone is still holding on to..

is if Junghwan ends up as the husband, this will probably follow Deoksun all her life hahaha! That she dated Taek and even kissed him more than twice :) In order for Junghwan to be the husband, Taek and Deoksun should realize they're not fated together.. which means breaking up sooner or later. But still, they dated. We can't change that fact. For us, she'll be the ex-girlfriend of taek who ended up marrying junghwan.

• Like 6

Repeat after me chingus, JUNG HWAN is the husband!!!!  Repeat It like ten more times and START believing in it!!! Don't you guys know these are reply writers and shin pd,, they will troll until the veryyyy end. This EXACT thing happened in 1994. Granted I haven't seen the episode yet and I will watch it tomorrow, but there is no way Jun hwan is not the husband after we have followed his whole love tragectory from beginning to now. They have emphasized his every action opposed to those of taek's for DS. I know he is the husband, but the question is will they be able to make DS's love him at the end believable enough? That's the question to answer. Will we be convinced that DS loves him as much as he loves her?

• Like 4

So, if JH will really not be the husband, at least we can change Chilbong'd to JunYeol'd (when referring to lovable second leads). JunYeol'd is more painful than Chilbong'd to be honest because Chilbong fought for his love. JunYeol just hesitated all throughout the series (Dang, writers!). 

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, wenyeol said:

So if DSxTK happened before October so it means before TK's BDAY they were dating..okay wait..DS was dating someone else..wait..OMG? WTH...only miracle can happen tomorrow for teamjungpal..

i don't want to crush your dream chingu :tears:, but for honesty i telling you when they kiss (ueeekk) in hotel the date is 1994.10.25 you can see the poster of baduk competion. (sometimes i don't want to know about this and still want delulu but why my eyesss see that date WHY)

giphy.gif 

• Like 5

1 minute ago, tigro said:

Repeat after me chingus, JUNG HWAN is the husband!!!!  Repeat It like ten more times and START believing in it!!! Don't you guys know these are reply writers and shin pd,, they will troll until the veryyyy end. This EXACT thing happened in 1994. Granted I haven't seen the episode yet and I will watch it tomorrow, but there is no way Jun hwan is not the husband after we have followed his whole love tragectory from beginning to now. They have emphasized his every action opposed to those of taek's for DS. I know he is the husband, but the question is will they be able to make DS's love him at the end believable enough? That's the question to answer. Will we be convinced that DS loves him as much as he loves her?

@tigro I guess if most of us are feeling sad right now, and the production team will troll us again by tomorrow by making JH the husband, then our joy will be so much more than what we would expect. But, right now, the story is so twisted, it's stupid. I can't follow it anymore. There's no point. So I feel like JH should just move on. LOL! 

• Like 7

i just cannot hate this eps bcs the families are SO LOVELY!

i know the TK-DS scene are destroy our belief, but the dinner scene is totally touching :"""

also in that scene uri junghwan are SUPER HANDSOME <3 <3

last but not least, i still believe JH is the endgame! even if he's not the husband, he got many love from the viewers!

#TEAMJUNGHWANFOREVER

Edited by cheetah_omma
not finish yet
  • Like 6

5 minutes ago, EMM! said:

What i meant by  "My childhood friend's ex-girlfriend" whom I ended up marrying-- if this is what they're rooting for and what everyone is still holding on to..

is if Junghwan ends up as the husband, this will probably follow Deoksun all her life hahaha! That she dated Taek and even kissed him more than twice :) In order for Junghwan to be the husband, Taek and Deoksun should realize they're not fated together.. which means breaking up sooner or later. But still, they dated. We can't change that fact. For us, she'll be the ex-girlfriend of taek who ended up marrying junghwan.

No I was wondering if the future husband uses this statement (line in bold letters) anywhere in the interview shown in ep 19.

• Like 2

@MrsSoJiSub~Agreed, my faith has gone down a little but I am still hopeful.
 I am not as hurt as I was last week because I didn't see JH all sappy today. He was doing his own thing and I kind of fig. 19 was going to be about Taek so I prepared my HEART for the worse LOL.

Tomorrow when the truth, is FINALLY out for sure! all I am asking is they give us the "viewers" closure if JH is not the husband. They expect us to take 18 as closure? with that heart felt confession???? no I need more but what can I say I am not in charge sigh.

This drama has done so much emotional damage to me last week this week I came prepared and guarded so today my heartache is less mostly because I am still hopeful there is no way such a character can go to waste right unless that was the WHOLE point of the drama and we just missed it. My heart HURTS but I am not the emotional mess I was last week. Good thing to always be prepared.

Ik out of anger, ya said things about TK/DS haha :D I was frustrated too but I still adore both characters. I JUST DON'T LOVE/DEVOTE TO THEM THE WAY I AM  WITH MY JUNG HWAN. :wub:

• Like 8

Before this night ends, I just wanna dedicate this post to @ihate0ni0ns for helping me and EoR for the livecaps! <3

You're a beast and I love you!

=====

I wanna cheer you up guys and drink with you (those of legal age only please) and be miserable with you--
let's all give ourselves a hug and a pat and some chocolate ice cream after everything is over and final.

"It's just a drama" says someone on twitter

waEnYOOL no no no no you do not trigger my emotional investment for this r88 drama YOU DO NOT I REPEAT HAVE ANY SAY TO WHAT I FEEL

but seriously, this is not just a drama to me.

I've met a lot of pretty cool and good friends, and even experienced new stuff like live streaming, live caps, updating, researching, analayzing-- I've been trapped in this world of 1988 and nostalgia and living life is just not the same without the Reply 1988 OSTs playing in my head, "waenyol"s, "ondini"s, "jungpal"s, emotional breakdowns and other stuff.

It's not yet the end.. but thank you really for everything!

You guys are the best!

I hope everyone loves and cherishes Junghwan's character and Ryu Jun Yeol too, as an actor. Please stay with this cute ahjussi <3

• Like 22

5 minutes ago, Richi07 said:

i don't want to crush your dream chingu :tears:, but for honesty i telling you when they kiss (ueeekk) in hotel the date is 1994.10.25 you can see the poster of baduk competion. (sometimes i don't want to know about this and still want delulu but why my eyesss see that date WHY)

S...just got real..so that's right after the confession..w/c was on same month..but...okay..*sneaks back to grave*

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, boranoona said:

In all honesty, i would like to say that, junghwan deserves a girl who only has eyes for him.so yeah even if u guys have 1% hope, j would rather want junghwan to get the girl he deserves,someone who would love him and only him

That sounds like me. Lol.

Yeah I wanted to see that also. If they make JH to end up to be the husband tomorrow, they better make it good. Really! I just need a good explanation for tomorrow's ending. Doesnt care whether its Taek or JH...

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, fictionista said:

No I was wondering if the future husband uses this statement (line in bold letters) anywhere in the interview shown in ep 19.

Oh! Nope, the term is what I would've called their situation if ever Junghwan ends up as the husband hehee

• Like 3