[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

Could it be Taek's dad and Sunwoo's mum. Or maybe not.

OR

it could be Bora x Sunwoo...and maybe they're using air force place to commemorate Sunwoo's father? 

But yeah doesn't explain why they be using Taek's car (number plate looks identical, not 100% sure if it is Taekkie's)...or Taek be gettin married to some random...

Wedding scene feeeeels, excited! 

• Like 8

1 hour ago, Vy Ho said:

1 hour ago, Vy Ho said:

Urgh! Even though I live in US, I still update lots of things in Vietnamese on FB. So I went to the AM98's Vietnamese fan page to see if I could meet any JH-DS shipper just like us and what I saw was they have a major TK-DS shipper there and one of the "most-liked' comment hurts my eyes as richard simmons. 
This is what she said (I'm going to translate from Vietnamese), sr if I messed up the grammar. >.<
WARNING! 

Reveal hidden contents

1. In the last episode, writer-nim had explained everything about JH (second male lead): from how he used to love DS. At first, he was mad because the red lights slowed him down to be with DS at LSH's concert. Then, he realized it was all his fault from being hesitated and left DS. Obviously, writer-nim resolved the problem but team JH loves him so much and can't except the truth.  TK did nothing wrong, he loved DS and always fought for his love. JH loved DS when they were younger, so did TK. JH took a step back because of Tk, so did him. "I'm a man who loves her and you're my best buddy. I gave you A CHANCE and had to cry in the hotel but you didn't use that opportunity and let some random dudes dated with innocent DS. Ok! I'll be the one who will protect her.

2. At the beginning, while TK was drinking his milk, DS said she couldn't wait to get marry him when he all grew up. Just like NJ in AM94 said: "I have one oppa and my dream is to marry him".

3. If people said TK is just baby and needs DS's protection, we should look at how TK takes after his dad. A man can be a little bit doltish but it's even better if he's honest and love a woman. Morover, TK is not totally a baby, he protected DS from being by the ball, followed and protected her from the pervert.

4. Many things have unsolved and the kiss is an example. DS acted nonchalant to make TK thougth that was just a dream and not to make he felt embarrassed. However, that was real.  And PD didn't let viewers see how TK came to DS at the concert, he was breathing so hard because he RAN to DS and not drove like JH. 

5. The entire story about love is for TK and DS. They were meant to left behind at the beach, he gave DS his coat, they kissed..And Jung pal is just the one who stands outside the story from the beginning to the end .

6. DS loves TK and they may show their love to each other after the concert. 

Yes! my mom and my teachers always say that I need to respect the other's opinions, we all have different perspectives. But mian, I just can't....Her opinion made me laughed so hard, can't believe I had to read it TWICE. *poop*

EDIT: I guess that is the 2nd place I really need to avoid beside the MT LMAO! 

OMG A FELLOW VIETNAMESE CHINGU HI THereee XD

lol it seems like the majority of vietnamese fan are taek shippers. i try to avoid them too because all their reasonings are so baseless and biased i just....*sigh* i recommend checking RJY's vietnamese fanpage on FB tho. the admin is a neutral fan and their posts are pretty informative :)

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, mojobobo said:

I had a crazy udea and thought maybe Taek is getting married :crazy: Wh i JH so dressed down? And SW's clothes are too dark for a wedding....

my heart beat faster....aigooo its really scare me...a nightmare that never ending just imagine that JH isnt the husband. though SW's clothes too dark but its doesnt matter right right right?i ever see someone use dark hanbok in korean wedding.

btw, i want to see air force kind of wedding ceremony...i never watch it before in a drama

yes...i think the bride is BR, red coat with high heels is Mi ok (i see her blond hair) and the pink coat beside the bride maybe DS (pray...crossed finger)..ah the most important thing is that wedding isnt DS wedding right right?

• Like 4

27 minutes ago, khrnafthmh said:

considering the wedding is highly likely to be sunbora's, is it possible that taek's car is used bc he's related to sunwoo (stepbrothers)?

(the amount of spoilers today though. i feel queasy out of nervousness lmao)

Yeah that would explain it! :) I forgot bahahahhaha soo PERHAPS, 

• Taek's car - stepbro relationship
  • Air force- Commemorate Sunwoo's appa 

That is a possibility. :D 

• Like 10

Annyeong uri jjang chingudeul !!

Guys....No worries !! From the looks of it ...it seems to be SW-BR wedding ! In Ep.18 it was pretty much confirmed that they are the "forever couple" so the logical step would be both of them being married. Also, the fact that TK's car is used coz' since SW's omma and TK's dad are now one family and SW does not have his own car.... it is obvious that TK's car is the Family Car ...i.e..the Groom's Family. And, the gal beside JH is Mi-ok !

The Reply Crew will NEVER put the ENDGAME spoiler this soon.... They have to keep the audience with them till the FINALE....

Spoiler

6.jpg

cr: tieba .baidu

y.jpg

7.jpg

cr:tieba.baidu

• Like 20

20 minutes ago, Peter Pham said:

Hello guys,

Do anyone know Jung Hwan and Deok Sun birthday?

JungHwan bday is March (I'm not sure about the date), DS bday is Sep.17 so as SW

--

Aigooo...more spoilers..brace yourself chingu. It's just couple more days,,we'll through this!

I think it's BR-DW wed. After official ceremony, bride & groom usually wear hanbok.

• Like 7

It is Sunwoo and Bora's wedding. I'm sure it is.

TK isn't there because he is the best man. He's the only one who knows about SW and BR's relationship. Well, JH does know but he never talked about that with SW. I'm sure TK is in the waiting room. 

and agree with @khrnafthmh's theory on how TK's car is being used as the wedding car because practically SW is his step brother now. In addition, it's absurd to use JH's car cause it's a jeep. Plus, renting a car would cost money, so if TK has a decent car, why should Sung family rent one? They can just borrow it.

edit:

p.s. I don't know if there is a best man in South Korean wedding, but I'm sure TK is the best man. Thats it.

• Like 17