[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

They all drunk in TK's room.. they all shown asleep but when the camera pan back it shown that both TK and JH just stare at the spot where DS were sitting.. DS shown in her room thinking but we're not privy to what she's thinking about..

Morning.. JH and DS just miss each other on their way out.. DS watched movie with her date.

• Like 7

1 minute ago, honeywell said:

5 years later and they still love the same girl.  TK doesn't seem like he's trying hard to move if he's  not really dating.  I smell JH helping TK.  SIGH.

but but the fated slowmo don't lie. they are even sleeping in green and yellow blanket it's a done deal!

• Like 10

Guest wizengamot

the moms are talking-preparing food. And mom mi ran is ranting lol hahahaha!!! she took of her cardigan and fans herself. 

do you think the moms should have another hairstyle?

SW mom went to TK room ans was knocking, asking him to eat. when no one answered, she just entered and saw TK sleeping so she tucked him and arranged the blanket.

cut to funny bgm, TK dad and SW mom is staring at TK while sleeping then they came to SW and also talk about SW. they are talking if the kids lost weight (?)

the talk went to BR.

cut to BR sleeping arms spread wide and NL who was passing by and was about to leave pulled the blanket to cover her.

Mom sighed and drank straight from the bottle as the talk went to JB

1 minute ago, fictionista said:

Chingudeul my link is lagging so much I wanna kick something. 

same it keeps buffering every few seconds omggggg ugh