[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

19 minutes ago, carolinedl said:

@MrsSoJiSub Is cell phone reception really that bad in the artic? I thought with satelite phones, he might have the best one ;) Ha ha ha...

Maybe he doesn't even know how to use a cellphone. I mean he did fly down there in 1990 (what was Dong Ryeong thinking when he showed him the pamphlet and was all "yay penguins and ice sledding!!" and why did Junghwan of all people fall for that!?) when were cell phones invented? That boy is always suspiciously ice-fishing whenever a call comes in...Deok Sun stopped trying a long time ago :( but my Bong still gets in touch every once in a while and the two have deep talks about penguins (I have no clue why Junghwan has grown so fond of those black and white humbling things).

*I'm off to read the long post :D*

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, wizengamot said:

giphy.giftumblr_lh5x19gsgy1qaghx4.gif

i was yawning when i was looking for these gifs hahaha

also what i've noticed in her last long post before this one today is that she really mentions about the shippers who look into her profile (that's why despite my habit on checking on people's profile, i did not go to hers) saying i see you guys checking my profile or following me around. Wow! hahaha

aww frick!! i just went to her profile lolololol because like someone above said she likes to write such long post too in other thread so i want to check it but, nah.. hahah

• Like 1

Guest wizengamot

@MrsSoJiSub

giphy.gif

i went to the main thread and see you post there after the long post. i was already planning to come there and reply a comment that is not related to her long post just to make my point that i'm brushing it off. hahaha!!! i know you did not comment unrelated reply to her post because you're also skipping hers but i'm just glad that we're not paying much attention or being affected by her. yes!

obviously, the only thing she post for a so-called neutral is TK side.

I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH HER POSTING TK-BIASED POSTS BUT I'D LIKE IT IF SHE WOULD NOT SAY SHE'S NEUTRAL BECAUSE CLEARLY SHE'S NOT.

there's quite a number of neutrals in the main thread, and they are not acting the way she is. She's acting like a TK shipper so why not admit it? is she ashamed to be labeled a TK shipper? kekeke

i'm gonna sleep? says who? like less than 2 hours before my mom supposedly wake me up? who needs sleep anyway

@wizengamot

Spoiler

I think some people are looking for attention. If she does that on multiple threads, then I think she might be looking for recognition.

A question:

Have we heard from cameos from other Reply actors? I wish we'd get some Reply 1997 cameos too, but that might be difficult. Perhaps in 2015? What if it is SW who is interviewing adult DS and husband?

• Like 11

Guest wizengamot
11 minutes ago, carolinedl said:

@wizengamot

Reveal hidden contents

I think some people are looking for attention. If she does that on multiple threads, then I think she might be looking for recognition.

Spoiler

i think she does because as i've said, during her second to the last post, she was kind of friendly with those who follow her aka you-know-who shipper, she even said i see you guys following me around. and some other post that i could not actually remember per word but gives off the idea that she likes being followed and talked of. anyway go to page 264 and you can see on Nurul's post her and tituyphing's warning and encounter with her on different threads.

i remember reading TR cameo mainly because someone mentioned that TR then can help JH picked a gift/ring for DS but another say that TR has meh taste with gifts and that if SW did not come/cameo in R94 while he's picking ring for NJ then, NJ probably get a meh ring. so that's the reason i remember someone saying about TR cameo

Guest wizengamot
Just now, alleverything said:

OH MY GODDDDD THAT POST IN THE MAIN THREAD

Why is she talking that way? Is she writing a novel??? I don't really go to the main thread so this was my first "encounter" with her hahahaha. She seems to forget that this is, after all, a drama. Sometimes you have to take what you get. Accept what you SEE. Not everything has a double meaning. This isn't real life. I hate when people start to make up entire alternate universes just to accomodate to their shipping wishes.

Remind me to never go into the main thread again lol

1 DAY AND 15 HOURS PEOPLE

Spoiler

so you think she's a TK shipper? lol. i know right, her bias comment is kind of obvious.

but you should know chingu that she is saying she's a neutral and keeps posting those kind of comments so yeah. is it hard for her to admit she's a TK shipper? omg.

i'm only focusing on that "1DAY" count and not the 15 hours hahaha!!! dying-waiting. i'm really gonna sleep now!

@wizengamot I actually posted before reading theirs (when I was writing mine theirs wasn't posted yet) and after I read it all I could do was laugh and ask "yo, that a lot to get from a 1:29 second clip. This dude watching a show or producing fanfic?" And girl do they even try to hide they are a TaekSun shipper? I mean the yellow high lighting with blue letters, the blue, the @ their shippers. They ain't even trying (or are they) and I prop them for that. Also why are we putting stuff in spoiler tags? I will say what I want to say in my shipper thread straight up (that's why I keep it out the main one, to keep the peace there) and if you don't like it come for me. Do we have to walk on egg shells even here?

I liked their first post better because there was less personal bias in that one. In this post it feels like they are projecting their feelings and thoughts onto the scene a hell of a lot where with the first I thought they were more analytic. The post read a lot like fanfiction and I feel read into/infused more meaning into gestures and things than was really there. Like the way they describe Deok Sun's face or stammering...they give more detail and meaning than was in the scene. Some of what was written, did Deok Sun even say half of that (or maybe my subs were wrong?). It legit read like fanfiction.

Where I feel dramabeans just tells you what's going on in a scene (and you take from it what you will) and leaves like their take and feelings on the scene for the end paragraph bit. The poster put a lot of their feelings in what was supposed to be a clear telling of what's happening (am I making sense?). I believe a good critic or analyzer just looks at what's been given and goes on the technical aspect and leaves the personal stuff for the end.  Whatever it was a fun read. It felt like a lot of grasping at straws was taking place, and many assumptions was being done; but still fun to read :) 

@alleverything we are brain twins right now because MTE.

• Like 16

1 minute ago, wizengamot said:
  Hide contents

so you think she's a TK shipper? lol. i know right, her bias comment is kind of obvious.

but you should know chingu that she is saying she's a neutral and keeps posting those kind of comments so yeah. is it hard for her to admit she's a TK shipper? omg.

i'm only focusing on that "1DAY" count and not the 15 hours hahaha!!! dying-waiting. i'm really gonna sleep now!

who is she kidding? neutral? no way!  (anyway, let's not focus too much on her here haha!)

the 1 day is pulling me through!! im just ignoring the 15 hours

• Like 5

Man i wanted to ask her whats the title of drama she just wrote there so maybe i can watch it later. Last time i read her post i was frustrated but now naaah she already said that she`s trained to write those posts and it`s amusing how Mrs.SoJiSub`s post sounds realistically then hers LOL

• Like 9

Guest nchoerunnisa
59 minutes ago, carolinedl said:

@wizengamot

Hide contents

I don't think she's doing this in multiple thread. She specifically do this in AM1988 MT. What I read in the other Kdrama thread is her post talking about the AM1988 MT.

She said that she has a bunch more observations and analyses to post on the Reply 1988 main thread, but she's limiting herself to one every two or three days because she doesn't want to traumatize (lol) the fragile shippers' hearts. To be more specific... probably she meant fragile JH-DS shippers's heart.

I bet she had a lot of fun for causing riot in MT last time. So yep let's ignore her and have fun!!!

Though her post is quite amusing actually. It felt like reading ff...

;):phew:B)

Thanks btw @fictionista:wub:
and you @MrsSoJiSub... It's 3 AM in my country right now... and you make me laughing hard like crazy with your wild thoughts

That last post she wrote about TK-DS wedding... kids, I must be seriously blind! How did I not see that? It was so richard simmons clear! Obviously, JH is the richard simmons photographer of TK-DS wedding. LOL.

. @melissala I really really love your icon. Our Deok Sun has really gotten more beautiful as the drama and episodes progressed. Honestly everyone in the squad looks older/more mature/handsome and pretty when you compare the now episodes to the past ones. When I rewatched the old episodes all I could do was applaud the PD team because it really did looked like we had watched them physically grow and transform from teenagers to still teens but near adults. I feel like I've watched a group of friends grow and soon they will leave me :tears:

Where are you guys from that you only got a day of waiting to do. It's Wednesday afternoon in my neck of the woods and I still got 2 days and some hours to go before I can freely watch and enjoy episode 17. I am still trying to think of what Junghwan may wish for himself. I really hope that he and Deok Sun's wishes has got something to do with themselves and one another. How sad would it be if both wished they could be together and yet they keep apart :( 

• Like 9