[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

Guest wizengamot
12 minutes ago, shunklunk said:

Actually, i'm wondering why these guys never 'ship' junghwan and deoksun? i mean, they could tease both of them because they bicker way too much lol. Me, myself used to bicker with boys at my school to the point my class and even one of the teacher (goshh) somewhat like to tease us like 'you guys should date' or 'hey, where's (the boy's name) or something like that. because whenever you fight/bicker, the attention turn to us, no?

YES! everyone knows that bickering is a strong recipe for romance even in real life because there's no such thing as super smooth super nice all throughout. and i'm not saying this just because but because i have experienced it myself.

11 minutes ago, dinhie said:

As JH secret santa, DS should give JH a present, no? That person thinks DS only care about who is her secret santa and didn't care to give JH Christmas present. I'm hoping prod.team will reveal this manito gift scene though

@Howlongwillthisfandomlast I hope so..! :D

personally though, i'm not very much concerned whether DS give JH secret santa gift because when SW give BR the secret santa gift, i think BR did not give any to SW. The point of that episode is "gift", the one you carefully think and wanted to give but turns out to be a whole different thing for the recipient (like the "snowman" of Jin Joo) and then it's the thought that counts (like how the pink gloves was not the most suitable gift to your bear dad but it's because it's remembering him and the thought of giving him something that counts) and how it was the perfect gift you've wanted but coming from a very unexpected person (like DS coveted pink gloves that came from JH).  so i doubt if we'll see a flashback for that (for the DS gift to JH) but of course i could be wrong and we get a bonus flashback for that.What's important to me though is her separate pink shirt birthday gift to him. 

42 minutes ago, wizengamot said:

let them be vocal. it'll be awesome if we're silent and we explode when JH is officially revealed as the husband. hahahaha!!!

i wasn't expecting to hit 260 pages too, not when a week had gone without ep. 17-18. i thought the thread would be silent/dead that's why i was so anxious and pushy to spazz and discuss what we will during the no-broadcast week. but it turns out to be so daebak!!! congrats to us guys!!! hahahahaha!!! i was expecting TK-DS shippers to lurk but was not really expecting them to comment, well they could do that anyway.

@papulichan i see chingu :) actually, although it's really possible that he develop smoking habit later in his life, i still have this hunch that it is his (JH) cigarette pack. When he said to SW that their sunbae doesn't smoke, i think it's not random. like how would he even know that the sunbae don't smoke unless he see him refuse a cigarette stick or he himself has been turned down when he offered the sunbae a stick... anyway, it's  just my random thinking. 

High five chingu-yah~ ,we should not bothered by anything  and what ever they are taking in main thread ,let's just spazzing here and wait till JH officially revealed as the husband.. Then we can laugh out loud there.. 

*besides, they said that we are to aggressive ,so we have to proved to them that we are totally calm and cool same as our JUNGHWAN *

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, wizengamot said:

personally though, i'm not very much concerned whether DS give JH secret santa gift because when SW give BR the secret santa gift, i think BR did not give any to SW. The point of that episode is "gift", the one you carefully think and wanted to give but turns out to be a whole different thing for the recipient (like the "snowman" of Jin Joo) and then it's the thought that counts (like how the pink gloves was not the most suitable gift to your bear dad but it's because it's remembering him and the thought of giving him something that counts) and how it was the perfect gift you've wanted but coming from a very unexpected person (like DS coveted pink gloves that came from JH).  so i doubt if we'll see a flashback for that (for the DS gift to JH) but of course i could be wrong and we get a bonus flashback for that.What'sortant to me though is her separate pink shirt birthday gift to him. 

from the start, BR said she didn't want join the game :D . But yeah..we'll see if there's any flashback on this scene :D

• Like 6

Guest wizengamot

you know how when you go to one's profile you'll see and read their post on a particular thread. well, apparently, i came to the profile of the recent TK shipper (who said she's 50:50 which means of course "neutral") but turns out that she's a TK shipper of course, and i don't really want to lose my cool but her post that i've seen on her profile is bad mouthing the "jh-ds shipper she corrected" which is obviously me. Well i have no problem that she corrected me about DS not knowing the movie date because my point in my post is the short moment of push-pull on TK side of whether to pursue DS or step back. and i agree and accepted her correction but still she made a big deal and take my recent comment in a negative way and goes bad mouthing/ranting on their thread.

(this is what i'm saying. if i comment back to any TK shipper on the main thread i'm viewed in a negative way, now even when i reply in an unharmful way to a TK shipper in our thread, i still get viewed in a negative way, Heol!)

when i said i was not expecting them to come and comment here it's because i was not expecting them, the TK shippers to really come and comment, isn't that why we made two different thread? so if we make two different thread would i expect them to come and comment with us, because if we do then we would have just all go together on the main thread and double its current page numbers (that was a natural expectation right?)but i did not say they can't come and she even took are hi and hello as something else and not a sincere greeting. wow, seriously, who come here in the first place? only to come and bad mouth us somewhere else.

wow just wow!!!

i'm so sorry but i don't remember lurking on their thread and rant about their posts here. i don't go read their posts and come here to say "so i've been to TK shipper thread and.. *rants* *badmouth*" so i'd like if i'll not be treated that way.

6 minutes ago, papulichan said:

I've been saying this time and time again (even on the main thread).. that people should follow the STORY... I remember when PBG was introduced as a "husband contender" ...many people assumed that since young Taeki got his hand fractured just like Trash Oppa in Re'94... that was the deciding clue of TK being the "husband"..

b.jpg  Trash + hand cast =====> kiddie Taeki + hand cast .....

144m4g_zpsmdelsz7k.jpg

BUT, GUESS WTF ??? Even Chilbongie got his hand in a cast....BUAHAHAHAHAHA.....

t.jpg

Now that's one helluva trollingggggggggg...:naughty:

Also, there were multiple HUGS and KISSES (CB suprised kissed her twice) between NJ-CB..... but all was  richard simmons richard simmons.... HAD GOT NOTHING TO DO WITH THE ENDGAME NAMJA !

OMG THE CHILBONG BROKE HIS ARM PART KILL ME LOL, I MEAN YOUR COMMENT ABOUT IT HAHA

• Like 12

8 minutes ago, wizengamot said:

you know how when you go to one's profile you'll see and read their post on a particular thread. well, apparently, i came to the profile of the recent TK shipper (who said she's 50:50 which means of course "neutral") but turns out that she's a TK shipper of course, and i don't really want to lose my cool but her post that i've seen on her profile is bad mouthing the "jh-ds shipper she corrected" which is obviously me. Well i have no problem that she corrected me about DS not knowing the movie date because my point in my post is the short moment of push-pull on TK side of whether to pursue DS or step back. and i agree and accepted her correction but still she made a big deal and take my recent comment in a negative way and goes bad mouthing/ranting on their thread.

when i said i was not expecting them to come and comment here it's because i was not expecting them to really come and comment. but i did not say they can't come and she even took are hi and hello as something else and not a sincere greeting. wow, seriously, who come here in the first place? and not comes bad mouthing on their thread. 

wow just wow!!!

well.... i also opened her profile that lead me to tk/ds thread too and i actually find a post about this thread going mad about the gloves thing in main thread, so i was like... is that me... or is that me.. hahahhahh

• Like 10

Guest wizengamot
10 minutes ago, shunklunk said:

well.... i also opened her profile that lead me to tk/ds thread too and i actually find a post about this thread going mad about the gloves thing in main thread, so i was like... is that me... or is that me.. hahahhahh

lol!!! hahahahahahahahahaha!!! okay your comment just made me okay now haha. but anyway, she was obviously and specifically referring at me, but your comment made me remember that there's a lot of things to laugh about and her narrow-minded comment isn't worth my time. 

so i was reading through the main thread and i really adore blue_angel_1004. well it was because she said she's neutral and doesn't go around posting JH-bias comment even though she also thinks JH is the husband. now that's what being neutral means! i mean, she even put on the spoiler her answer to someone's question about who she thinks is the husband, when she can freely just answer that because she was asked. Also, i highly regard her opinion about JH being the husband because she understand the series in a natural level (i mean she do the subs so she basically knows things more than subbed can imply) 

@grcevln woah!!! no need to apologize. if you're the one who said the hello and hi, it means she was specifically referring not only to me but to you wahahahahaha!!! we're in this together now. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!! 

Just checked what happened in main thread about secret santa games. And i dont agree a single word that she wrote. Gossshh, i am tired read that kind of post especially at this nearly end drama. Yeah i agree i want to see manito games flasbacks to. I want flashback from all scene that TK-DS shippers pointed that Tk is the husband, and then they just found out that JH is the real answer from this messy games. Every JH-DS moment will be knitted well in that flashbacks, they gave many moment that need to be explained through flashback, because i need the aftermath after all that swoony fluttering moment between them. Ah...i am waiting and anticipating it too..

1 hour ago, dinhie said:

About DS didn't even care about being nice to JH & gave him present because DS is JH secret santa?  What's your opinion?

Yeah we really need flashbacks to answer that question. but for me i just have thought that maybe DS same like JH didnt have any interest in this manito games. What DS really care is receive gift (pink gloves) from her manito (she assume TK is her manito). But i dont think she will asked the gift from JH if he is her manito like what she did to TK. She just got exicted for this game after confirm that TK is her manito so she asked the ponk gloves to TK, i think if that scene didnt happen yeah she wont get that exicted for this game. (the one who exicted about this game is JB-NE) Or maybe DS already gave her gift to JH that we didnt know and will be revealed in the flashback later or maybe DS will gave her gift a few years later after they date (maybe? though its already expired but who is care?hahahahahaha)

@ihate0ni0ns i watched your fanmade over and over again. This couple really makes me thirsty and makes me become the first timer in reading fanfic and d watch fanmade. I miss their noisy bickering so much. neomu sikkereowo..hahahahaha.. i want more...i hope to see it more after JH DS be the real couple.

@papulichan LOL.... Nice discovery chingu...two thumps ups for you..jjang jjang jjang..choigoo!!!!! hahahahaha 

• Like 8

Guest wizengamot
Just now, hailaft said:

Ah I can't resist answering that glove post. I hope I'm being civil enough while presenting my argument. Anyway, here's the cutest bts clip of uri couple, courtesy of Ryu Yeol Star

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eg7gM_eO7k

i just came from the main thread to and was "omg!!! hailaft answered!" and i was anticipating for a debate but as i was reading through your reply, i think it's pretty civil. *thumbs up*

anyway, since i was on the main thread, i saw another neutral (who put in spoiler box) share her two cents about who is the husband and of course she said it's JH. i really know her to be neutral because i didn;t see her here and because when i read on her comments on the main thread, it's pretty general or expressing equal fondness to the boys. 

9 minutes ago, dinhie said:

@papulichan OMG, I already forgot that CB also got his arm broke, HAHAHAHA.. don't forget to include YJ (R97) on those broke arm = end game theory LOL

HAHAHAHA.... So true ! !

Yoon jae + broken arm ===>12.jpg?w=350&h=200&crop=1

Now, the only ONE remaining without a "broken arm " is JH and surprisingly early on in the R'88 series... http://www.hancinema.net/ puts this article on the site..

.http://www.hancinema.net/seo-in-guk-jeong-woo-and-ryu-jun-yeol-who-s-your-ideal-type--88555.html

posterphoto654741.jpg  AHA.....SURPRISE MUCH !!:lol:

• Like 13

Guest wizengamot
3 minutes ago, papulichan said:

HAHAHAHA.... So true ! !

Yoon jae + broken arm ===>

Now, the only ONE remaining without a "broken arm " is JH and surprisingly early on in the R'88 series... http://www.hancinema.net/ puts this article on the site..

.http://www.hancinema.net/seo-in-guk-jeong-woo-and-ryu-jun-yeol-who-s-your-ideal-type--88555.html

AHA.....SURPRISE MUCH !!:lol:

yes, i posted this before (but it was kind of a long time). but yeah, my question to this before is why would "HANCINEMA" even line JH up with TR and YJ if he's not the husband? when i saw this before i thought, wow there goes the big give away of who's the husband in R88 haha!!! 

Guest wizengamot
4 minutes ago, kaqueski said:

SPOILERS! Don't click tag if you don't wish to know.

Hide contents

https://pbs.twimg.com/tweet_video/CXfyHPbUEAAnTEz.mp4 --> fanmade

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.hu/2016/01/tv-spoiler-possible-reply-1988-spoiler.html

I don't even know if the spoiler is true, but i'm putting under tag just in case.

wow, the first link, i'm not sure if that was true since a lot of R88 fans are so daebak on photoshop. if that was photoshop then it was really a flawless one. but if it's not then i'm all okay with pilot JH and steward DS meeting on the plane. from the bus to the plane. WOW!! WOW!!! WOW!!! so i thought i just all blurted out what you kept on spoiler haha. thanks :)

9 minutes ago, wizengamot said:

yes, i posted this before (but it was kind of a long time). but yeah, my question to this before is why would "HANCINEMA" even line JH up with TR and YJ if he's not the husband? when i saw this before i thought, wow there goes the big give away of who's the husband in R88 haha!!! 

Coz' I think ( i know) there is no husband hunt here , yes there are first loves, heartbreaks , the past emotional memories.... but the 2015 husband's persona is a dead giveaway...... Unlike the previous installments,  we have seen the adult version of JH( Kim Joo Hyuk ) and no way in any damn richard simmons universe can KJY be Taek.... No one changes THAT MUCH..... 

• Like 6