[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

AWW thank you @aprodithe. I will try to provide video to their interaction you provide above

Reply 88 concert

- HyeRi told fans that when she felt difficulty acting about how  she was upset about her name she called Junyeol oppa, to teach her acting lesson. Why must Junyeol amongst the boys? Remember that they're still not familiar with each other, Hyeri only introduced to Junyeol before Reply reading. She knew Kyungpyo and Bogum before Junyeol but why she boldly call a guy she just knew to teach her acting scene that was not involved him on that scene.

Spoiler

start from 0.15 and here are the translations

Cc0ywFAUsAAkI7H.jpg

Cc0y9M7VIAAYA8i.jpg

Another Translation:

In the second video, Hyeri & Junyeol were talking about one incident. 

MC (Noeul) asked HR how she was able to grab emotion to act the hard scenes of DS. She said she really had a hard time that she called a Teacher to help her. NE asks who the teacher was. She said it was RJY. 

At that time, RJY said he was shooting for another movie (this was before the broadcast of the series), he was not not familiar with her at that time (and he did not hear her calling. But he showed his phone to everyone telling HR was calling him. LOL She said she was having a hard time with the script and since he was just nearby, he went to her agency and met up with her. 

While they were talking, HR's agency CEO came with a guest. And they both greeted the CEO. Then the CEO said, "Hello..is he your acting teacher?" Again, that was before the broadcast so the CEO didn't know RJY. HR explained he's also an actor in Reply 1988, but the CEO didn't hear them and kept calling him Teacher. 

Later on, when RJY met the CEO again, he told him he was the Teacher of HR from before. 

Thanks to Ryuyeolstar for the rough translation. I hope the whole video gets translated. It's a cute story

• Like 20

Video/picture interaction for the Phuket part by @aprodithe

Phuket

-  they sit side by side while waiting for the plane to depart (taken from YOF hidden camera). while Hyeri told a story about how she and Kyungpyo went shopping and Bogum suddenly came, Junyeol listen to Hyeri's story patiently. then Hyeri went somewhere while junyeol playing with his mobile (kyungpyo talked with the PD to take the camera)..and then hyeri come, Sangchul was behind her.

- After KYungpyo agree to hold the hidden camera, they happily walked together to get on the plane. and what was that...the bag hug in the elevator, the walking and squishy hug, the walk of fame red carpet (lmao), sitting together on the plane (thanks Kim seol), and side by side almost hugging photos thanks to Kim seol IG again, and also the hands on the head photos of 5samundong (just read that Korean girls loves their bf stroke their head or pinch their cheeks...lmao)

- my eagle eyes spotted something during dinner when PD Shin talking (about photos together in the lobby thing)...the camera zoomed to one table where Bogum, Jaehong and Kyungpyo sat..they sat on the same table. and then the camera move to the next table, where Junyeol sat. he seems whispered something to person on his left..that person was covered by someone...but then that person moves to the left a little bit and we can see that it's Hyeri (it's only a split of second. and because of someone covered the camera angle, mostly didnt notice her). but while the other boys sat in one table, Junyeol and Hyeri sat together on different table..hmmmm...maybe they were late to come to the table, too immersed with their own world so they miss sitting together with the other boys in the next table, or they choose different table because, they want to hahahaha...my own pov..

rTUKeaH.jpg

• Like 22

40 minutes ago, aprodithe said:

- my eagle eyes spotted something during dinner when PD Shin talking (about photos together in the lobby thing)...the camera zoomed to one table where Bogum, Jaehong and Kyungpyo sat..they sat on the same table. and then the camera move to the next table, where Junyeol sat. he seems whispered something to person on his left..that person was covered by someone...but then that person moves to the left a little bit and we can see that it's Hyeri (it's only a split of second. and because of someone covered the camera angle, mostly didnt notice her). but while the other boys sat in one table, Junyeol and Hyeri sat together on different table..hmmmm...maybe they were late to come to the table, too immersed with their own world so they miss sitting together with the other boys in the next table, or they choose different table because, they want to hahahaha...my own pov..

Sorry to cut your post. OMG! I saw this one too. I repeatedly watch that part because I couldn't find the two. :D that was one long post of observations, like totally saved somewhere for us to enjoy today. :wub: Thank you!! 

Welcome to the grand re-opening of our thread!!! :blush:

• Like 10

The Concert is My Life!!!

Happy Couple, Jung Hwan x Deok Sun, or can we call them YeolRi now? :D

Their smile is precious :wub: their interaction is love :wub:

HCDDDwX.jpg

Spoiler

HXDqr9W.jpg

Spoiler

K24Fhyc.jpg

Spoiler

WgIfDN3.jpg

Spoiler

Rj9zLJv.jpg

Spoiler

90jxa34.jpg

• Like 24

11 minutes ago, ohmyrjy said:

Sorry to cut your post. OMG! I saw this one too. I repeatedly watch that part because I couldn't find the two. :D that was one long post of observations, like totally saved somewhere for us to enjoy today. :wub: Thank you!! 

Welcome to the grand re-opening of our thread!!! :blush:

I found the pic of that, muehehehehe

2016-03-11.jpg

they sit together in one table!! they are so close in real life

• Like 22

ITS HERE. It's finally here. I miss this thread so much and all chingus here.

We got plenty goodies of reply1988 concert minus PBG (which is sad), we haven't seen taek reply to junghwan and maybe we wont. Alhough i must admit I'm happy with hyeri reciting deoksun poem to her first love. 

Omo that poem, should I cry again? Hahahaha. But Im glad that we get closure of junghwan first love and ended concert with junghwan-- I mean junyeol-- and deoksun --I mean hyeri-- holding hands and be overly attentive to each other..

I can't contain this feels...its as if my ship sailing in other alternate universe...Muahahahaa

• Like 19

7 minutes ago, Cappadocia said:

And Another one :heart::heart::heart: :

I really wonder what line did Junyeol say this. I'm really curious because the audience was kind of surprised. And Hyeyoung and Kyungpyo were giddy too. Anyone would like to translate the video please? :wub: Starts at 3:50 

• Like 10

Hyeri junyeol moment the most I like is when MC asked who looks different when they first meet..most of em pick hyeri tho..lol and then oppa said he wa waiting bus and seeing hyeri ad picture? Then he  said ah he will meet her soon. And he so shy when they first meet tho asdfghjkl..hyeri asked did he dissapointed? And oppa said, nooo he just nervous bahahahhhhaha God love this. He nervous..And mc said no, because you pretty that's why. And oppa said hyeri prettier than ad with flutter tone dammit.. I can't hear clearly bcoz the MC speaking at same time. But they look shy omg.. I love it when oppa said 'yeoposeo' but in low tone SIGH he really tsundere.. Wanna said it loudly

• Like 18

Awww too cute these two <3 :heart:

Hyeri told Junyeol to do the holding hand curtain call, and he nodded with a cute smile.

Yeolri%20G_zpstbrkzk68.gif?t=1457605473

Hyeri did not hesitate to grab his hand first, and then Junyeol slowly tightened his grip with Hyeri asdfghjkl;

Yeolri%20I_zpshyhspbch.gif?t=1457605492

Hyeri didnt wanna let go of Junyeol's hand:

Yeolri%20H_zpsb51bpff6.gif?t=1457605672

gifs by me

Spoiler

• Like 24

7 minutes ago, Eessttaa said:

Hyeri junyeol moment the most I like is when MC asked who looks different when they first meet..most of em pick hyeri tho..lol and then oppa said he wa waiting bus and seeing hyeri ad picture? Then he  said ah he will meet her soon. And he so shy when they first meet tho asdfghjkl..hyeri asked did he dissapointed? And oppa said, nooo he just nervous bahahahhhhaha God love this. He nervous..And mc said no, because you pretty that's why. And oppa said hyeri prettier than ad with flutter tone dammit.. I can't hear clearly bcoz the MC speaking at same time. But they look shy omg.. I love it when oppa said 'yeoposeo' but in low tone SIGH he really tsundere.. Wanna said it loudly

Now I'm going back to the videos because I remember this moment but I don't understand, then. Thanks. :wub:

• Like 6

lc0AIlO.png

My favorite shipping thread is back! After a month or so that we were gone, I missed all the updates and spazzing we've always done :D

Glad we're finally re-opened! And to add to that, with more goodies in store for us! kekekeke thank you for the amount of information, videos, gifs and pictures we've already added a few minutes after our thread has been opened :) Indeed, we had a lot of interactions the past few weeks even though the drama has ended.

Now, I can't even count the moments our ship has :lol: Glad we tied everything up in the R88 concert and although our Gaeddeok ship will leave a bittersweet memory, hopefully our Yeolri couple will continue to sail to the horizon :wub:

Looking forward for more updates! 

• Like 19

I want to express my love for the smashed poem written by @Boranoona that we used for for round 1 submission! I show it to my friend who didn't watch the series and even she felt that the screencaps perfectly matches the poem. I love the contest for making it possible to have beautiful things like this:D.

I find it hard to even write 1 and I am really amazed that she manage to write 1 that PERFECTLY describe what we seen in the drama while using simple vocabulary (not shading anyone, since I will struggle to write 1 even if I use thesaurus :lol:). 

'()' represents my thoughts and the reason I find this poem impressive. 

Heartfelt proposal (Flashback to 1994 where JH confess to DS in ep18)

Painful gaze, (Flashback to 1988. What we have been seeing throughout the entire drama ever since JH found out DS crush for SW.)

Savouring sweet youth, (All the memorable moments JH-DS had in 1988 and 1989.)

I confessed, (Back to JH confession in ep18 back in 1994, the event that lead to lack of JHxDS interactions in ep19&20. I love how this line act the climax, anyone who hasn't watch the drama or seen the title of this poem will want to see the last line to know his confession is a success or a failure.)

Everything was captivating, I cared passionately. (Back to the present. Perfectly summarize what we seen in reply 1988 and is clear about the ending of JH confession. )

• Like 23