[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

Best show of 2015, and downfall of 2016. What happened writer? Did someone pissed you? How can you explain all of it? But I'm glad that Junghwan's confession is on different level, and powerful. I'm so glad that I've encountered all of you, guys. I'm happy that we've met and shared some theories and fangirling. 

• Like 14

I'm actually really sad :( not a fan at all. Okay DS and TK got together good for them but what about JH and DR where's their happy ending?

Didn't see any other characters as the older versions, no closure...nothing just put aside like nothing. Not even a little bit about SW sister? Do they even have children? 

I liked this show up until ep16, I know the PD wants to show a lesson about first love, hesitations , regrets and family but it is so heartbreaking.

Thank you PD for the laughs and tears... thank you to to all the shippers  here because you guys are truly awesome :):phew:

• Like 6

Guest wizengamot

EVEN SHI WON HAD A PROPER TALK WITH TAEWOONG

EVEN NAJUNG HAD THANKED CHILBONG FOR LIKING SOMEONE LIKE HER

THEN JUNG HWAN AFTER THE CONFESSION, NONE?

WENYEOL?!!!

Did pd shin and writers just rebelled on their audience? Wow, what a riot. Well, writer must really like JH, she just couldn't give him to anyone. JH would be written in kdrama history and forever remembered.

• Like 6

The last episode was mainly about BR-SW and DS-Taek. Thought most of the future adult scenes were pretty unnecessary (except when they were talking about going back in time). They could have shown more DR and JH instead.

edit: actually, now that I think about it, most of the future adult scenes were basically narrating the story so I guess they needed to be there. I was sad about the lack of JH and DR during the episode but once they started wrapping up and showing the moves/flashbacks, I got all warm and fuzzy and just went awwww, that was a sweet story. the end!

• Like 9

Can't believe she did this to me again! Louisa May Alcott reincarnated as Writer lee. DS left wonderful Laurie for the  random german professor TK. 

richard simmons THIS.

it-crowd-maurice-moss-frustration-fuck-t

I'm glad i didn't watch this episode! Thank you for the live recap :) i'm not even mad, i'm just speechless.. Why they tortured JH and us for 18 episodes?? It doesn't make sense.. This could be one of my favourite drama, now it is the worst.. I'm curious if the TKxDS shippers are satisfied with this ending xD Now the Reply team has to run away and hide :P

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, janeadelaine said:

I cried because I was really sad about JH. but then I also cried when DS came to the room and the four guys were there, like the very first scene of the series. it reminds me how good this drama is, but .... really. it could've had a better ending. it could've been the best drama, the drama that no matter how much I watch I'd still love. I'm keeping the drama until E18 and not gonna download 19 & 20. 

this drama left a really bad feeling in my heart in the end, it does not feel good. at all. I'm bawling.

*HUGS* I'm crying too... I don't even know how I can ever bring myself to rewatch the episodes without having my heart ache for JH. This was going to be my top drama ever. Now it's like where do I even put this drama on my list. :/

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, wizengamot said:

i know right?

TK never called DS ugly, even the way KJH sit is so un0TK

the way this story flowed does not match the endgame

i can't even get into the nostalgia feels because of ep 17-20

i will always treasure the Kim family and the baby JinJoo.

RJY you definitely got the biggest break here

Yup, Taek keep telling her she's pretty. while in the episode where they talked about the photo in the frame (I forgot which episode and I don't bother to find which one), the husband said "Want to see a mirror?". It's sooooo Junghwan's character

• Like 8