[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

Guest wizengamot
7 minutes ago, papulichan said:

Btw, is it only me who thinks that the SW-BR breakup was solely for the reason for Trash to make his cameo and to show how SW is in Med. School......Hahahaha!!! And, if my memory serves right early on in during the drama , wasn't there an Article based on DS's potrayal as the Olympic placard bearer based on a real-life incident and how that girl went on to become an air hostess... (I'm not sure if I'm right about it)....But, if it so then I guess same courtesy will be bestowed on Taek's character also inspires by a real-life Baduk Champ... Isn't it?

Yeah, someone posted here that TK life is inspired by baduk player Lee Chang Ho and that he married a baduk player too :)

@hailaft lol yeah he kissed her first in his dreams. (the reality of it is even in question) kkkk.

2 hours ago, luffypyon said:

Same uniform. Another prove that Junghwan isn't a commercial pilot but from military air force. 

#topgunbecomesreal

Also because the paper JB read when he entered JH room and he wasn't there, it was for the cadet academy for the korean air force.
Plus, he did a salute when he went home :D

I wonder how they'll manage to merge these two at the airport.. HAHAHAHAHAHA

NOW IF OTHER DRAMAS WILL FEATURE PILOTXSTEWARDESS COUPLES = NOPES CANNOT TOP JUNGHWAN X DEOKSUN bwahaha

• Like 22

6 minutes ago, wizengamot said:

the way this thread moves makes me not want to leave or sleep.

i went to page 300 and saw that it was only 14 HOURS AGO

really? and it's not even our ship who kiss hahahahaha!!!

Imagine when JH-DS actually kiss... this thread will blow up for real....Pwahahahha.... I'm so happy only for the fact that we did not let a TK-kiss put our spirits down...ain't that some crazy richard simmons thing !

• Like 24

really guys I can't even understand myself that doubting JH is the end game for that ridiculous split second.. why would they put JH future figure as the last one right before DS if he's not the main lead? not to mention that grand entrance while TK future appearance is like popping out from baduk club as usual

i've downloaded the raw episode and all I do is repeating Kim family expression when JH is coming home, like how mommy mi ran jumping over the chairs and papa kim still holding toilet paper hahahaha

I LOVE KIM JUNG HWAN, eh I mean I LOVE KIM FAMILY

• Like 19

i cant stop myself to replaying the preview...Yes...JH so HOT....huhuhuhuhuhu...ive been playing it for countless time...wanna hibernate until tomorrow evening, but how can i... how can i?

I think JH will be more mature now, seems he wanna solve his feelings problem to DS. so yes, he really think he will tell the truth..the truth about his feeling. maybe he really ready to say goodbye to his first love. So at least DS know about his feeling, and now what my question is how about DS feeling then?i hope i found this answer tomorrow. i dont think JH want to say about TK feeling to DS, if he want to do it, i think he will do it before the time jump. If he really want to push TK to DS, he will already do that from a long time ago. But he didnt do it. Now, in JH mind he want to solve his tangled feeling. his unsolved feeling to DS. He wanna free from that thing. He ready to being hurt more by speaking the truth that his old self didnt have. and he didnt have a right too to say about TK feeling. He is not that rude hero like i see in another K drama. He is just too precious hero that maybe i cant find in another drama.

the next 3 episode really have to be 2 hours long...because SO MANY unsolved problem (especially romance relationship) the only couple that secure is TK dan and SW mom, the other 3 couple still walk in their own way. especially the main couple (that still keep silent and hiding their own feelings). This couple still need a long long long explanation about their love journey. they really need to told it at many scenes too.  I think it will be another fast episode again in next 3 episode (i hope it doesnt feel to rushed). aigooo...and this thread will move like lightning..hahahahahahaha. Like what i said, why didnt make this time jump happen in earlier episode like 15 or 16 maybe? (like what an article said back then).

yes, i just saw the kiss scene on TVN channel..though i dont want to see it yet, but i try and...i think thats really a dream..told to myself thats really just a dream...just a dream..keunyang kkum kkum kkum... DS already left before TK sleep.calm down calm down...Now i need a million of JH-DS scenes....lovey dovey..skinship...anything in the last 3 episodes..dont play with my heart again. My heart more fluttered when see kiss  scene between Ra miran omma with JH...aigoo cant i replace you ra yeosanim?its my pleasure can kiss that man in uniform cheek...hahahahahahaha.

.just one day this pages really moves almost 40 pages.. opur finger really fast chinguya..i dont know how fast it will be when our couple become official and explode with many skinship..huhuhuhu (we will get it tomorrow right?for the start?huhuhuhu)

• Like 17

1 hour ago, hailaft said:

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES, GIFS, VIDEOS!

Can I like your post twice because I so agree with you. The rawness of that scene are simply brilliant and it made that scene more powerful. Just like when TK found out about JH's feeling for DS. There was no music either and it gave you twice the feels.

@wizengamot Yeah, now TK-DS shipper can say "At least TK kissed her first", but JH would probably kiss her a thousand times after that so who cares LOL 

first.. thank you for the fics. i enjoyed your fics a lot. i love you. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

second, yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! at first, i was wondering why they made the scene that way. the rawness was unusual, as compared to other scenes-- like the bus scene, bus ride after mcdonald's scene, the lamp post before scene-- it was like the Alley scene. it was rawwwwwww and real. the cuts were flawlessly made as if it was happening in real time. 

it was shocking at first, of course, but after calming down.. if I was in another team.. i would've preferred something real. Right?

third: i love you again

• Like 13

4 hours ago, wasted_youth said:

You girls type faster than a jet!! I'm trying to catch up with everyone's post 

I love this moment!! Proud Ra-yeosanim. Best family everr. Deok-seon will be the luckiest daughter in law.

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES, GIFS, VIDEOS!

i dont have anything to say, I just want to repost this gif LOL

• Like 7

Guest wizengamot
10 minutes ago, papulichan said:

Imagine when JH-DS actually kiss... this thread will blow up for real....Pwahahahha.... I'm so happy only for the fact that we did not let a TK-kiss put our spirits down...ain't that some crazy richard simmons thing !

it's because...

cf-is-awesome.gif

1358bc68f4a6af8f9db2dbb1883e874c.gif

bwahahahahahahaha!!!!

@leekyuphii it's not even one day. it's only 14 hours ago since we made it to 300th page lol

5 minutes ago, MrsSoJiSub said:

I will freaking explode when they finally do kiss and I need that to happen on a Saturday so that I am at home and can freely run around in happy circles of fangirl without fear of getting fired or institutionalized.

yes my thoughts exactly!!! was out just now during the airing of ep 17 and I was trying so hard not to scream in frustration reading the live recaps

I can't sleep so I might as well just write down what my delusional mind is thinking. 

1) Maybe someone is trying to set up Trash and BR but Trash ditched the "date" coz he loves NJ and ask SW to go instead.

2) I still have no idea if the kiss was real or not. And quite frankly, I don't know which one I would prefer. If it was real then I'm sure they'll make a flashback scene because DS definitely kissed him back and they'll show her actual reaction the morning after. If it was a dream then that's just it. Probably to troll with our hearts haha.

3) I agree that it would be out of character for JH to tell DS that TK likes her and I think it's not his place to say that to DS? But then again this is a drama so the writers might wanna do that. Even if our JH confess tomorrow, I doubt they'd get together? (Because i feel like the writers wanna keep the husband hunting game till ep20)(But i ain't gonna complain if they do get together :phew:)

4) I'm so excited for the concert scene coz I heard JH is gonna be there too. I can't get enough of his face with that hair :wub:

I'm glad that this tread exists because I can read your thoughts and share mine too. I'm getting kinda emotional since we're already near the end of the series. I want it to end so that I can get my life back (not that I have that much going on let's be real lol) but at the same time I don't because I'm so attached to all the characters. (Don't get me started on JH and his dream is to fulfil his brother's even though he deny it, I might cry just thinking about it :tears:)

• Like 19

I think that some things she couldn't understand when she was 18, are more clear to her now she's older. Especially that scene returning from McDonalds. This is her 5 years older so I think she has a better understanding of the past. All she needs is a confirmation that those feelings are still there.

If DR is telling JH that TK hasn't confessed, and JH tells DS about TK, no one will be surprised, Writernim, it's come to a point when not trolling is the best plot twist, hasn't it?

• Like 16

Guest wizengamot
33 minutes ago, carolinedl said:

I really love JH. He really cares about others, despite showing it. I love how he loves his brother and how he always has. The fact that he wants to become a pilot to fulfil his brother's dream is just sooo touching. I know there is more than that but just the fact that his dream now is linked to JB's dream... it melts my heart! :wub: I also love JB's reaction and what he tells his brother. Aish, those two are soooo adorable!

yes brOTP award for this year goes to them!!!

i really love how he never get annoyed by his hyung weird antics

he even helped him fold the paper cranes and timed his rubix-solving attempt.

30 minutes ago, papulichan said:

OMG !! Soompi just crashed  out on me ! Prolly  it could not handle the fervor for JH- DS...MUAHAHAHAHAHA.....

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES

happened to me few minutes ago. i thought i was the only one and lol hahahaha!!! that's what i was thinking too when it crashed, how it must have crashed because of our thread hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Edited by wizengamot
Quoted Image

1 minute ago, ner54 said:

I can't sleep so I might as well just write down what my delusional mind is thinking. 

1) Maybe someone is trying to set up Trash and BR but Trash ditched the "date" coz he loves NJ and ask SW to go instead.

2) I still have no idea if the kiss was real or not. And quite frankly, I don't know which one I would prefer. If it was real then I'm sure they'll make a flashback scene because DS definitely kissed him back and they'll show her actual reaction the morning after. If it was a dream then that's just it. Probably to troll with our hearts haha.

3) I agree that it would be out of character for JH to tell DS that TK likes her and I think it's not his place to say that to DS? But then again this is a drama so the writers might wanna do that. Even if our JH confess tomorrow, I doubt they'd get together? (Because i feel like the writers wanna keep the husband hunting game till ep20)(But i ain't gonna complain if they do get together :phew:)

4) I'm so excited for the concert scene coz I heard JH is gonna be there too. I can't get enough of his face with that hair :wub:

I'm glad that this tread exists because I can read your thoughts and share mind too. I'm getting kinda emotional since we're already near the end of the series. I want it to end so that I can get my life back (not that I have that much going on) but at the same time I don't because I'm so attached to all the characters. (Don't get me started on JH and his dream is to fulfil his brother's even though he deny it, i might cry just thinking about it :tears:)

Yep..to the highlighted parts..... I think on similar line when it comes to SW-BR... Trash Oppa could be the "blind date" who sends SW instead.... And, I'm  a bit sad when I say this , but I think the "kiss" might...just might not be a dream....

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, EMM! said:

first.. thank you for the fics. i enjoyed your fics a lot. i love you. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

second, yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! at first, i was wondering why they made the scene that way. the rawness was unusual, as compared to other scenes-- like the bus scene, bus ride after mcdonald's scene, the lamp post before scene-- it was like the Alley scene. it was rawwwwwww and real. the cuts were flawlessly made as if it was happening in real time. 

it was shocking at first, of course, but after calming down.. if I was in another team.. i would've preferred something real. Right?

third: i love you again

Oh my god, i love you too! :w00t: LOL is this weird? I love your work in eyesonryu, I stalked your youtube channel every day tbh. 

Yeah, I forgot there's no bgm in alley scene either. Now that I think about it, Shin PD like to do that to give more punch for the important scenes. Maybe there'll be no bgm either in JH's confession scene. Imagine hearing his voice telling DS he's loved her raw. Ugh, I'll die and go to fangirl heaven. 

• Like 6

Dear cingus..  

I'm just wanna say thank you coz ur posts make me survive last week without reply88..

actually..  I just silent reader never made post in anything forum..  so forgive me if I've mistake with my poor English.. ^^

but I think I have to say thank for make me laugh smile n scream..  make colour in my daily after read about fact,  theory, bts.. eagle's eyes about uri lovely couple junghwan<3doeksun.. 

especially yesterday..  when I read ur live recap ep 17.. ( this time 00.23 in my place now) 

Please.. Make live recap ep 18.. i"ll wait..

(especially about uri couple n Kim family.. I love Kim family,  mama Kim is so lucky coz get someone like papa Kim.. I hope get someone like him too.. Hahaha..) =D

• Like 9

5 hours ago, Martin Ces said:

@CamelKnight Fu*k U!!!

I'm done with this thread. I'm done with DS and JH. I thought that this will be awesome drama, but...
Goodbye guys.

You said like that and not giving any reasons for that.I really want to hear your reasons.If you want to go.. The door is open

• Like 1