[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

1 minute ago, MrsRyu said:

OMG!!! He's so sexy!!!!

Its look like a song for Jung Hwan of course, he think to forget uri Deok Sunie, but HE CANT!!! And FINALLY HE WILL CONFESS TO HER WITH DRUNK CONFESSION!!!

OMG! I LOVE IT!!!:wub:

Or maybe his wish is to forget DS??!!   ANDWAEEEEEEEE!!!!! *JUMP to 1994 year*

• Like 5

There's a video for the song with English subtitles that @snowy21 shared in the MT. Below I posted some of the relevant lyrics:

Let's now forget;
Now we must forget
Forget all the meanings
Behind my birthday gift to you. 

Forget the night I confessed (my love) to you
after drowing some liquid courage.
Forget the snowy day
it felt so good like a movie,
when we were walking together.

----

Hold on tight, y'all. We're nearing the home stretch, and with that comes the real angst. It's gonna hurt but it's gonna be worth our while. :)

• Like 13

4 minutes ago, MrsSoJiSub said:

Runs around in happy circles. A depressing song has never made me happier :D he's going to try (and didn't we expect this with the time jump and all) BUT CAN HE DO IT??? Can out cold pit bull marshmallow really forget our and his ray of sunshine? Survey says, "hell nah!" See you in 1994 still not able to forget about get Junghwan who will make a move/play on the court  or I am chucking the ball at his stupid kissable lips!! Also will our Deok Sun be able to forget him (I think the song is fitting and from her POV too, especially the part about birthday gifts) too? 

*mentally and fangirly prepares self for the angst and regret and longing looks that shall follow them into the time skip* 

3 minutes ago, Vannyah M said:

Well arent we all expected this? He needs to ``forget her`` date other girls and when time skips they get together and get married. This is a good thing dont get upset

oh_yes_creepy_loki.gif

YES. Give me that stat! JH need all the angst until he couldn't take it anymore and exploded all his feelings to DS (preferably in form of kissings thankyou). 

• Like 13

12 minutes ago, honeywell said:

Awesome DS and JH both have their own OST covers.

CYKhUUpUkAAU12j.jpg:large

OH-HYUK-A-Little-Girl-Reply-1988.jpg

BONUS.

artworks-000140806006-g8v806-t300x300.jp

Ooh reading the lyrics to the new OST is so JH.  He will try to forget DS.  Is that his wish?  To forget DS and move on?

I know right :D but ugh at this being his wish (we all did expect it though). He should be all "I wish to forget her" then time skip to 1994 and the person to great him on his flight back to Korea: stewardess Doek Sun (or Soo Yeon as they call her at work) B***H YOU THOUGHT!!  *fangirling and lmao as 'Never Gonna Give You Up' plays in the background*  

#teamsohyped :D 

• Like 11

1 hour ago, hailaft said:

The things we do for drama LOL. Yesterday I kept checking this thread when I was supposed to work on my design. Thank God my boss went to a meeting, because I don't have anything to give to him in the afternoon :rolleyes:

I couldn't watch it live since I'll be on my way home from work when it's airing. Not that I have a will to watch it raw anyway. Usually I'd copy everyone's live recap to a notepad and watched the raw video while reading it, though I'd have to be wary of spoilers ^_^ 

Gosh I did it too. Never I do this 'diligent' thing toward other dramas :D. Waiting the sub until tuesday is a clear torture

• Like 5

34 minutes ago, honeywell said:

Almost 300 everyone!!!  Who's part of #TEAMLOWEXPECTATIONS?  I can't wait to read everyone's  recaps.  I have work so I'll be skipping the live stream.

DS is wearing a skirt to the movies/concert?   It doesn't necessarily means she's wearing  it for TK.  What if she wore it for JH because she thought he was coming too.  Anyways DS has also worn skirts even when she wasn't trying to impress JH.  She wore it during the MBC concert and when she went to meet up with her friends at McDs.

I'm still in!!! HAHAHAHA

Wenyeol, I'm too tired last night to catch up with y'all and here I am, missing celebration of 300 pages!! But I'm ready to spazz later! ;) 

Oh, wait..I'm still in page 300!! LALALALA..HAPPY 300 pages guys..! :heart:

about the OST..OMG guys..prepare for the angst and a box of tissue! I got mix feeling for ep.17 (nervous and excited at the same time) huhuhu...my heart :cry:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Vannyah M said:

@noname noname i have exactlly the same problem, I suppose that I`ll watch all his movies and wait for his next work impatiently after R88

@luffypyon good luck on monday! or better break a leg :D just FOCKUS (like thats easy) .i can imagine in what chaos you are now , actually i know coz i graduated but now i`m student again i dont have better work to do LOL. richard simmons mt this one rules i love it here

It's really a chaos. I become a coffee addict. Almost everynight dreamed about this drama. One night in my two hours of sleep, I even dreamed about Man Ok's death. What a horror

• Like 5

Happy 300pages :D

All the theories, analyeses, ideas, fanfics, fanvids, discussion, gifs,fanarts, intro to say u are #teamjunghwan etc in this topic has definitely make watching this addictive drama a even more awesome experience! 

• Like 9

ITS FRIYAY MORNING IN MY PART OF THE WORLD YEAAAAY

I always love friyay *ofcourse because it means I don't have to wake up early tomorrow* but now I have more reason to love friyay.. no other that uri junghwanniiieee hahahhaha

and you guys are superb, i am know walking around in page 300 DAEBAK!!

*I'm desperately want to post a gift or picture here but I always end up failed in posting pict so I'll leave it to you guys*

edit: page 301 actually

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, Vannyah M said:

*claping out of excitment*

giphy.gif

LMFAO i`m celebrating over sad lyrics. this ostt is the best thing that could happened in this moment for realdancing-penn-state-hockey-fan-dancing-sp

This is me in my room as the OST plays in the background. My flat mate thinks I lost my mind "why are you dancing happy dance to that song. You and your dramas" *looking her dead in the eyes* "I didn't choose the fangirl life, the fangirl life choose me" *goes back to her dancing* 

CELEBRATE GOOD TIMES COME ON!! CELEBRATE GOOD TIMES...CELLLLEABRRRAAAATIIOOOON!!!

Tis really a HAPPY 300 PAGES y'all. 

Bring it show, I'm yours...

*stage whispers* what if the OST is used for Taekie. Lmfao...shut up and dance brain! 

• Like 15

happy 300th pages.....i thought i will miss it..at least i am witnessed it. though my post already in page 301..hehehehehe

About the new ost i already know that is the sad song from reading the tittle in korean and the cover makes me sure thats this is really a sad song.. The question from the tittle 'now i'm about to forget you' is who is the I and who is the You...Maybe this applies for JH-DS love before the time jump. And after the time this song doesnt apply anymore (i wish). aigoooo,,,,and the drunk confession lyrics?i like it though it sad better that confession really happen in this week episode.. I wonder why the singer is woman?so is DS who will confess?aigoooo...molla molla...dont need to over thinking...

15 minutes ago, EMM! said:

HEHEEHHEE HAPPY 300 PAGESSSSSSS <3 WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

arrrgggghhhhhhhh....this pictureeee.....so GREAT.....how many hours i must waiting?can i fast forward it?too exicted seeing JH again after two weeks long waiting.. Bring me angst, sadness or everything but note:that for the last time...i dont need any draggy episode again

@wissyyyyy nice to meet you again.....it been a long long long time see you her chingu...every body looking for you here. But chingu i dont miss your monkey gifs..I hope i dont need to see it again  in the end of tonight episode..

• Like 6