[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

3 minutes ago, Gabi Bros said:

@minmar I like many people here...but my favorite prince until now (before airing) is 14th! OMG why he is so cute!?

Reasons: 1) I like Jisso since Angry Mom,where he impressed me with his acting, 2) Handsome tall man, 3) 14th was one of my favorites of the C-version, and they may be different but both adorable. ;)  

@minmar  Maknae love ever since! if you see the early pages of thread... all I've been posting redundancy love for 14th prince ( oh gosh..  don't  murder me  Joon Gi fans ..lol :P. I like him too.. but I love the 14th prince) and as what @Gabi Bros yes yes and yes!

• Like 5

58 minutes ago, minmar said:

As to our Princes...they're ALL handsome but. I'm sure there is some reason everyone picks a different Prince as the "ONE" they like best.  So what is it?  Come on everyone...who is YOUR favorite Prince and why do you like him?  HIS Looks?  His Personality? The  personality of his character in the C version? Other work he has done? 

I haven's seen the c-version so my choice is based on what I read about the character. And the choice is pretty obvious, eh? Of course Wand So. 

Why? Ok I really, really, really like Kang Ha Neul but even he can't win over Joon Gi in my heart. Besides I read that the 4th prince is cold and kind of a bad boy which makes me thrilled so I have no doubt I'll keep my fingers crossed for him. 

12 minutes ago, jongski said:

oh gosh..  don't  murder me  Joon Gi fans ..lol :P. I like him too.. 

It's strange why ppl believe we Joon Gi fans are bloodthirsty... :P

• Like 5

So promising!!!I can feel the realationship between princes♡♡♡

readmsg?id=14651588520000000398;0;1&exif

I think this is not just a simple poster. Everytime poster has an important meaning and we can guess smth from it! In first picture(i forgot his name) the price is really tricky,just look at his face expression, and even the way he holds a cup. I  think his character will be "evil" somehow. The second pic, he is like a spoild child, who is used to be loved and does whatever he wants. Nam joo Hyuk(OMG, He is so handsome) is a smart one, maybe he likes reading, poetry, etc. There are many characters in Saguks who have the same "atmosphere" as he has in this picture. Lee Jun Ki♡I got really confused, what does mask mean? That he is a half-wolf or what?This is the proof thtat he has a hidden identity.And he looks really cruel. IU. All that I can say, she is too beautiful, she really is. Cant wait to see her acting^^ Jisoo looks kind and nice. Maybe, he is the on who really loves his brothers. The other prince(I dont know this actor) Looks like he wants to be on throne, and he is close with ministers hh And Kang Ha neul, well his expression is worth smth!Like he wants to be on throne, he wants the girl, and that he wants to have everything as he thinks he is the best kk Just my impressions:D

Yes, this poster is really awesome, btw it is from LeeJunki's instagram page))

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, SongMira said:

So promising!!!I can feel the realationship between princes♡♡♡

readmsg?id=14651588520000000398;0;1&exif

I think this is not just a simple poster. Everytime poster has an important meaning and we can guess smth from it! In first picture(i forgot his name) the price is really tricky,just look at his face expression, and even the way he holds a cup. I  think his character will be "evil" somehow. The second pic, he is like a spoild child, who is used to be loved and does whatever he wants. Nam joo Hyuk(OMG, He is so handsome) is a smart one, maybe he likes reading, poetry, etc. There are many characters in Saguks who have the same "atmosphere" as he has in this picture. Lee Jun Ki♡I got really confused, what does mask mean? That he is a half-wolf or what?This is the proof thtat he has a hidden identity.And he looks really cruel. IU. All that I can say, she is too beautiful, she really is. Cant wait to see her acting^^ Jisoo looks kind and nice. Maybe, he is the on who really loves his brothers. The other prince(I dont know this actor) Looks like he wants to be on throne, and he is close with ministers hh And Kang Ha neul, well his expression is worth smth!Like he wants to be on throne, he wants the girl, and that he wants to have everything as he thinks he is the best kk Just my impressions:D

Yes, this poster is really awesome, btw it is from LeeJunki's instagram page))

Your opinion is so good! You describe them so well. 

• Like 7

16 hours ago, jongski said:

@minmar  Maknae love ever since! if you see the early pages of thread... all I've been posting redundancy love for 14th prince ( oh gosh..  don't  murder me  Joon Gi fans ..lol :P. I like him too.. but I love the 14th prince) and as what @Gabi Bros yes yes and yes!

You're allowed to love and anyone you want. That's what's so great. We ALL get our favorite eye candy out of this.   .:w00t: 

Everyone.  Great visual additions. :grin:

Thanks to all and Everyone Please keep up adding excitement to this upcoming drama. We want it to be a huge success for all the stars.

• Like 4

Seems Scarlet Heart Ryeo is more into the fantasy theme targeting a younger audience than Bubujinxin. There is more action than expected but I like it. Wang Soo is somehow possessed by something?...he gave me the feeling that he hates himself. Haesoo is funny...also Baekhyun. Jisoo and Nam Jo Hyuk goes so well together as siblings. On the trailer, I like Kang Ha Neul the best. :blush:

• Like 5