[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

38 minutes ago, Silvermaine said:

I think I found a partial solution for my heartache. I'm watching Chinese dramas now, particularly The Princess Weiyoung. It prevents me from comparing Korean actors with Joon Gi HAHAHAHA. The setting and costumes are more extravagant so it's definitely eye candy. And Chinese dramas are generally more well-written than Korean ones. You go try it. :D

I don't know if I want to watch Legend of the Blue Sea. I personally think LMH isn't that good of an actor unless he's portraying a chaebol or an arrogant person lol. Is the first episode good?

id watch legend,,,, because of jun ji hyun... i missed her quirkiness..

but to be paired with LMH im quite interested since JJH is a veteran actress..

it got high rating on first ep. 20% already... sigh...and its in SBS.... sooooooo..... :cry: i miss MLSHR hahahaha

Just now, Silvermaine said:

Same lol. I was pretty pissed and put off yesterday with the nominations. Then there were these stuck-up Ha Neul fans who kept spamming and saying, "Bye bye Lee Joon Gi." Like what the aksjdfhaskj was that all about. If KHN saw them, he'd be so disappointed and disown these fans. People should learn how to separate show and reality. And the AAA was an absolute joke. I'm waiting for an SBS, KDA Daesang or whatever for the show and of course LJG.

maybe there was no veteran actors in that awards i think... he might be in a different level of acting status or something ahahhaha..

well that was rude (fans) if they did that,,, the actors have good relationship why do that?  how could they hate LJG?

• Like 12

47 minutes ago, junejungki said:

Yes!! I love watchinv Fishing Village, Eric & his 2 comrades. Eric's cooking skill really impressive

That is exactly what I mean. Why put veteren & skill actor under 1 award category with the newbie actors. For me, it is an insult to the veteran actors/actress

i thought it was only for the newbies,,, who veteran actor and what category?

1 hour ago, htk9207 said:

I watched first episode of both shows, but I'm just not interested.  I even tried the SBS new drama, but all the shouting in the hospital is really grating on my nerves. Sigh. Now I'm just watching Three Meals A Day: Fishing Village.

im watching every weekend "youre the best lee soon shin" where IU plays a trainee actress,, hahahaha to think antis says she cant act.. this is a full length drama for 50 eps and i think her first lead role... she's good...

• Like 8

Spoiler
7 hours ago, ldwon4 said:

Happy 2000+ pages!!!! :D

Who will be your future spouses(?) Are there MLSHR hubbies? Family won't need to count because that is incest (unless you're into that thing, then you do you)

As the K-pop/drama/culture fan, I will get to marry all the wonderful members of Winner (laptop background) and the handsome, perfect LEE JOON GIIIIIIII :D (phone background)

Cxay-VEUkAAsoo6.jpg

LJG hahaha...

i realized every pic of him can be on my phone... esp as WS with mask.. :wub:

while in the past where im into SJG, only one of the pics was convincing enough to be in my wallpaper.. :P (i still like him as an actor but then my love subsided already, im more drawn to LJG now that needs more love... love.. love...)

• Like 11

11 minutes ago, Silvermaine said:

Same lol. I was pretty pissed and put off yesterday with the nominations. Then there were these stuck-up Ha Neul fans who kept spamming and saying, "Bye bye Lee Joon Gi." Like what the aksjdfhaskj was that all about. If KHN saw them, he'd be so disappointed and disown these fans. People should learn how to separate show and reality. And the AAA was an absolute joke. I'm waiting for an SBS, KDA Daesang or whatever for the show and of course LJG.

I'd straight up give those fans an ear full or a smack to the back of their head. Don't they know how much KHN fanboys over his JG-hyung? Even their idol loves his hyung, who he has admired since his high school days. What a disgrace to call themselves KHN fans. Wook was awesomely portrayed by the talented KHN, but I was way more fascinated and charmed with LJG's portrayal of WS. Even now, he's left an impression on me. No man can ever prove his worth and love like WS can.

• Like 16

It's hard, I tell ya. It's been weeks and I still can't move on from MLSHR. I am watching LOTBS now, strictly for JJH since she's oneof my favorite actresses. LMH is whatever to me - I don't find him all that attractive and his acting is good, but not on LJG's level. Right now, I don't feel that great of a chemistry between the leads yet - it's cute, but it doesn't have that oomph. With LJG and IU, I rooted for them right away and felt their chemistry. Maybe it's just because of LJG's ability to draw out the best in his female leads? Anyways, what I like about both couples' relationship in LOTBS and MLSHR is that they first regard and see each other as friends. That's a recipe for building a great romance; the first ingredient is friendship.

• Like 19

1 hour ago, Umi_ni_Sora said:

I'm crossing my fingers LJG picks up another fantasy drama soon.

For me, IU's Instagram post is closure for SoSoo, but I can only get over MLSHR when I see LJG in another drama. Please drama Gods  *coughBrideoftheWaterGodcough*

Yes, I keep checking on his schedule to see what is his next project (after the cameo in resident evil) :rolleyes:

Sadly, nothing yet :sweatingbullets:

• Like 10

36 minutes ago, sosooyah19 said:

id watch legend,,,, because of jun ji hyun... i missed her quirkiness..

but to be paired with LMH im quite interested since JJH is a veteran actress..

it got high rating on first ep. 20% already... sigh...and its in SBS.... sooooooo..... :cry: i miss MLSHR hahahaha

maybe there was no veteran actors in that awards i think... he might be in a different level of acting status or something ahahhaha..

well that was rude (fans) if they did that,,, the actors have good relationship why do that?  how could they hate LJG?

Just kill me already SBS. You will never give LJG Daesang, would you? No matter how good he is in his acting, the highest rating will win, right SBS?

I think some of KHN fans hates the way MLSHR potraying Wook. Well, Wang So always win and Wook, well, you know the story (I read one of their twit)

7 minutes ago, Umi_ni_Sora said:

Where can we see his schedule? 

His website (www.leejoongi.co.kr/as/)

• Like 13

41 minutes ago, sosooyah19 said:

i thought it was only for the newbies,,, who veteran actor and what category?

im watching every weekend "youre the best lee soon shin" where IU plays a trainee actress,, hahahaha to think antis says she cant act.. this is a full length drama for 50 eps and i think her first lead role... she's good...

If I am not mistaken Academy Award they have some sort of Life Achievement or Best of Something award. They didnt put newbie award actor and supporting actor in one category with Best Actor. I dunno how AAA will categorize it but surely not putting Baek Hyun in same category with LJG. It will be an insult to both actors.  That is what I mean.

• Like 10

I know we should not compare one drama to another, one actor to another.

But seeing clips of The Legend of the Blue Sea.... :mellow:

They have a flashback too ? It is of the Joseon era right? because of the attires.

But when I saw their "cinematography" - setting for that Joseon era they did ..IT FELL SHORT compared to the cinematography of MLSHR...with MLSHR it  was magical...the angles, the texture.....that magical garden / lake...

while those scenes in TLOTBS just felt "duh" to me. * sigh
Although points for the underwater scenes (the dolphins) that was nice though.

Then Lee Min Ho ... he still has to prove his acting ability...  i think he is okey with rom-com though, but not much intensity in those "un-challenging" roles.

JJH is gorgeous, LMH is cute.......but where is their chemistry???? where???? :dissapointed:

A SpinOff

And if you remember that  classic mermaid movie "Splash" - of Tom Hanks & Daryl Hannah...  very much the same thing...  with TLOTBS

• Like 16

1 hour ago, Silvermaine said:

I saw an IG account of a diehard KHN fans who praised KHN and bashed LJG, saying that LJG's acting was not powerful compared to KHN, that LJG is old, that LJG's fans forced everyone to vote and even made 500 accounts to vote (really?) but still lost, and that KHN didn't even need voting to be nominated so it proved his popularity and so on. I see one user trying to explain that KHN's nomination didn't come from voting and so it couldn't be compared to LJG's category but he/she wouldn't accept *sigh*

Sometimes it's better to let this kind of people living in their ignorant bubble. Seriously, not worth wasting energy trying to burst their bubbles, they're so thick we will need Wang So's sword to cut them open.

• Like 17

1 hour ago, sosooyah19 said:

don't wori we learned another term for i love you... hahaha (but some say it was mis-used in sageuk because it has a different meaning?)

shiro means "i dont want to" also.. got it usually from modern dramas ahahaha...

that's why watching sageuk was a bit hard because some familiar words that i know were not usually uttered... anyway there's always a sub.. we can learn more... haha

ani, ani-yo, ani-mida? i think those means the same thing, just different on how it will be used...  

on another topic, i saw a news where a scene from legend of blue sea that peaked 20%, and it was a rain scene covering the female lead with umbrella...

reminded me of our OTP rain and cape scene... that particular kind of scene must be so romantic in korea.. along with backhugs... hahaha

1st word that we learned definitely "sarangheyo" + the hand signages..

... but can it beat/top the cape covering scene where the main himself was showered with rain? ^_^ I still vote for our OTP!

I always gave that hint to my hub (the backhugs)... let me think, no.. he never did that for me... emmm..:blink: oh yes, once coz the place was so cramped, that's it.

• Like 8

4 minutes ago, tinniet said:

I saw an IG account of a diehard KHN fans who praised KHN and bashed LJG, saying that LJG's acting was not powerful compared to KHN, that LJG is old, that LJG's fans forced everyone to vote and even made 500 accounts to vote (really?) but still lost, and that KHN didn't even need voting to be nominated so it proved his popularity and so on. I see one user tried to explain that KHN's nomination didn't come from voting and so it couldn't be compared to LJG's category but he/she wouldn't accept *sigh*

Sometimes it's better to let this kind of people living in their ignorant bubble dream. Seriously, not worth wasting energy trying to explain.

ueAO2Fi.png

I don't see any JG fans doing that?! Are they all adolescent man-babies? They should stop being Ha Neul fans. ARGHHHHHHH

• Like 16

2 hours ago, Silvermaine said:

Seriously? That is soo unprofessional of the fans.  I myself wanted to see LOTBS because of JJH not because of LMH.  I watched BOF, The Heirs (early few eps) but still cant get the acting vibes of him (sorry... I tried).  Most of my friends are his die-hard fans.  You just have to respect other ppls pov.  Maybe I should see his other series or movie.

2 hours ago, sosooyah19 said:

don't wori we learned another term for i love you... hahaha (but some say it was mis-used in sageuk because it has a different meaning?)

shiro means "i dont want to" also.. got it usually from modern dramas ahahaha...

that's why watching sageuk was a bit hard because some familiar words that i know were not usually uttered... anyway there's always a sub.. we can learn more... haha

ani, ani-yo, ani-mida? i think those means the same thing, just different on how it will be used...  

on another topic, i saw a news where a scene from legend of blue sea that peaked 20%, and it was a rain scene covering the female lead with umbrella...

reminded me of our OTP rain and cape scene... that particular kind of scene must be so romantic in korea.. along with backhugs... hahaha

• Like 9

56 minutes ago, tinniet said:

I saw an IG account of a diehard KHN fans who praised KHN and bashed LJG, saying that LJG's acting was not powerful compared to KHN, that LJG is old, that LJG's fans forced everyone to vote and even made 500 accounts to vote (really?) but still lost, and that KHN didn't even need voting to be nominated so it proved his popularity and so on. I see one user trying to explain that KHN's nomination didn't come from voting and so it couldn't be compared to LJG's category but he/she wouldn't accept *sigh*

Sometimes it's better to let this kind of people living in their ignorant bubble. Seriously, not worth wasting energy trying to burst their bubbles, they're so thick we will need Wang So's sword to cut them open.

It's simple, just ignore them. They've just not deserved to be keep in mind. 

Maybe, that one not KHN fan but anti fan who want to make KHN to be hated .... 

Do all of you notice that the main lead of Moon Lovers not be interview yet??? all the others have alrady done the interview with Korean magazine/news but LJG & IU. What happened here?? Are they hiding something together??? =))

• Like 12