[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

3 hours ago, sosooyah19 said:

i was surprised when i learned he was originally should play the lead on that drama but military duties didnt allow him to proceed.. same set-up, time travel and goryeo time... but somehow was kind of relieved that he didnt proceed with that, it makes MLSHR special to me since its his first addicting "time travel" story..

Yes, with MLSHR you really got different feel from Faith or flower in prison.... it is more movie like drama.. hmm how to express it.... the scene are more epic? oh really miss waiting for Monday and tuesday night...

• Like 9

1 hour ago, misspiggie said:

How does Kim Hee Sun (KHS) play into all these changes then? I didn’t know the character had evolved so differently since LJG was forced to bow out. The buzz was about KHS’s big return after marriage & baby, thus the pairing of KHS & LJG seems highly anticipated.

IF LJG did star in “The Great Doctor” (神醫), he would be the focal point. But with “Faith” (信義), KHS became the focal point. I can hardly believe that KHS will be bridesmaid to LJG (in “The Great Doctor”), given her star power.

MLSHR is so unique b’coz it has 2 predecessors – the book & C-BBJX. Even spoilers (like me … guilty as charged) are still left guessing how the script-writer would meld Korea’s history to fit the original story (book), and the book is conceptualized base on Chinese history. Interestingly in both histories, the 4th prince would become King / Emperor.

But isn’t fate a funny thing? If prior, LJG's popularity likens to a prince, then after MLSHR he is definitely King now!

I read LJK was huge at that time and was popular for great acting, I am sure KHS would have Not Mind even if she ended up as the bridesmaid. I also thought they would have better chemistry. Though LJG debuted as an actor in Japan but he was first introduced as a model and worked with KHS on his first gig.   

• Like 11

On 11/7/2016 at 6:01 PM, Fettuccinic ravioli said:

How I asserted that this is a happy ending.

BTW Sorry for my broken English.

01-crop_zps7gdsfulu.jpg

01-crop2_zpsflamdkbm.jpg

Wow good thinking, do you think this is the PD/writers intend to tell the viewers? when I watch it is cannot deduct this storyline.... thank for open another understanding about this drama storyline... hard to digest, soo misterious, soo unforgettable  (for me though)... hard to move on from this drama 

• Like 13

On 10/31/2016 at 6:56 PM, SizzlerZ said:

It just struck me out of nowhere, I think the fact that WY became king and JM didn't know has more meaning than what we expected. So far this drama has amazed me with it's subtle and perfect foreshadowing and I think this is the writer's hint. 

JM said he knew WY would commit treason but he wasn't suppose to be king. He said something changed. eh hem - HS as we all know!

But I think there is more to this than shows. I remember earlier in the thread people confirming that the purpose of this scene is to show something along the lines that HS changes everything to the history we know today and I agree but I strongly believe this isn't the only purpose. I have a feeling that her changing everything has a deeper meaning/outcome and maybe we'll see this in the last 2 episodes. 

This show has used foreshadowing techniques over and over again and they have been perfect. Concubine Oh teaching HS how to make King Teajo's teas being subtly woven into the scene to be forgotten by the audience only to come up suddenly and ring people's bells when she's dragged back into the palace. CR's deeds being discovered by HS and so much more! I can't kick the feeling that this whole HS changing history is going to come back. 

Do you guys think I'm overthinking? 

I think the PDS or writer need to write a guideline of what and whyou this plot/sceance to clear the misterous/not easily deciphered story of this drama .... I would love it... would wait it... would...wait ... it

• Like 9

9 hours ago, deabakdrama said:

@enigmaticangel These are not  *some* cut scenes, but these are a lot...how can they deleted so many scenes...:angry: They should increase nos of episodes....

IKR?!! I feel as if the actors wasted their blood and time for NOTHING!!! They should have made some modifications to fit all the scenes, I can totally feel how the actors would have felt..

I have made a decision..NEVER TO WATCH KIM KYU TAE's future works..i HATE HIM TO THE CORE!! :crazy:

• Like 10

1 hour ago, wandaraiju said:

Yes, with MLSHR you really got different feel from Faith or flower in prison.... it is more movie like drama.. hmm how to express it.... the scene are more epic? oh really miss waiting for Monday and tuesday night...

I agree with you on the epic scenes thing. I thought i was the only one who think watching MLSHR is like watching a long movie than tv drama. That is why I love it so much. It is different than usual drama. MLSHR plot can really slap you in the face and give strong after effects while drama usually just tickle you with the story. 

• Like 12

2 hours ago, misspiggie said:

How does Kim Hee Sun (KHS) play into all these changes then? I didn’t know the character had evolved so differently since LJG was forced to bow out. The buzz was about KHS’s big return after marriage & baby, thus the pairing of KHS & LJG seems highly anticipated.

IF LJG did star in “The Great Doctor” (神醫), he would be the focal point. But with “Faith” (信義), KHS became the focal point. I can hardly believe that KHS will be bridesmaid to LJG (in “The Great Doctor”), given her star power.

LJG was the first to sign the contract for the Great Doctor, and KHS was supposed to be his love interest. Back then the story was purely going to be a medical sageuk set in Goryeo with some fantasy elements (think Legend). Then more actors (who'd worked with Kim Jong Hak before) signed on.

Then LJG had to cancel, and the actors including KHS decided to wait. When they got Kang on board, they made his character the doctor from future that travels back in time and falls in love with the Goryeo lady played by KHS (you can see that the focus is mainly on KJH in the trailer). Then again, Kang had to leave because of extenuating circumstances, and KHS and other actors still stuck around.

Then finally Writer SJN joined the team (by then they had like 80 versions of the script for episode 1) and they basically reversed the roles between the male and female leads. The director was very grateful to KHS for waiting for that long (over 2 years) and had said the drama wouldn't have been possible without her.

• Like 18

On 10/31/2016 at 8:21 PM, USAFarmgirl said:

I may not get to see you as often as I like.  I may not get to hold you in my arms all through the night.  But deep in my heart I want you to know, you're the only one that I love and even in death I won't let you go.  You're all my heart knows...

For when you look up at the stars like we use to do.  Me pointing at the largest one that was always you.  The smaller one beside it that was always me. I'll be waiting, hoping, dreaming that our love an that we, will meet again in time and our love will be set free.  That destiny will finally open it's arms to us, you & me...

All thanks & credit to original owners of photo and quote...

Luv your quote 

Edited by LyraYoo
please do not quote images
  • Like 4

42 minutes ago, enigmaticangel said:

IKR?!! I feel as if the actors wasted their blood and time for NOTHING!!! They should have made some modifications to fit all the scenes, I can totally feel how the actors would have felt..

I have made a decision..NEVER TO WATCH KIM KYU TAE's future works..i HATE HIM TO THE CORE!! :crazy:

The PD good though, no need to hate him... but I am really disappointed with his decision of cutting scenes and not giving clearer storyline... hiks.... 

• Like 6