[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

• Guest changed the title to [Drama 2016]Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo 달의 연인-보보경심 려 ~ \^0^/ Thank You Eclipses !
9 minutes ago, churasan said:

All I can say is I can finally get my life back... :P

I'm in the minority, but I'm glad they didn't meet up in the future. To me, HS falling in love with WS's descendant or reincarnation or whatever is just not the same.  In the end, that future person is not WS.  I've watched a lot of time travel dramas and to me, that type of ending is just cliche and not original.

Although it is cruel, I'm glad that HS remembered everything.  However, I wished she could look upon the memories fondly instead of something painful.  I guess the writer didn't want WS to be the only one crying alone. Now, HS is doing the same in the future.

I'm glad that HS had a daughter and Jung was taking care of her outside of the palace. In my opinion, I think WS knew it was her daughter.  But it was so vague.  I wished the writers made it more obvious that he acknowledged her. It would have been nice to know that maybe knowing a part of HS still remained in his world could give WS some sort of comfort during the rest of his reign.

But is she really Go Ha Jin?... I think is a different timeline (in which Jimong is not a beggar). For me, she is just another version of herself with the same soul that suddenly remembered. I think future Wang So's case could be the same, the same soul...is only that the memories are slept and he eventually remember her. But considering his strong feeling to be with her again, I think probably he remembered first than her. This is only speculation, too bad that we didn't see future SO. 

• Like 15

1 minute ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

They should have atleast shown a scene where JM leaves a letter for GJ/WS..

The letter tells him how to use eclipse ( let's say 20 yrs later so that he can fulfill his duties of a king) to time travel.

Or maybe that did happen offscreen adn the fact that JM mentions that HS was not from this world.. which given the background, i am tempted to believe that WS would have believed it.. late king believed it.. and WS knows JM is not senile

PS: In history 9th is supposed to die isn't it? And he doesn't? whereas everyone else does?

What are the rules of time travel?

- eclipse you time travel.. to your counterpart body in other timelines..

but then to make a return journey same rule shoudl apply no?

9th did die. He was given poison. Think they don't want give him too much air time. So didn't explain why we were suddenly given that scene. It was needed to tell him to repent for your sins and what you did to CR! 

• Like 6

10 minutes ago, sosooyah19 said:

im stressed right now, but partly satisfied with ending, maybe about 80%. it made me happy that the last line of WS was to find HS in the future... but well, the future WS was nowhere to be found. ALSO, they didnt say how Hajin was saved from drowning? (well i couldnt understand her conversation with her collegues) or it might just be that it was all a dream for her???

What do I understand from Ha Jin conversation with her colleague, she is having the same weird but somehow seems so real dreams of her living in Goryeo since from a year ago where she fell into the lake.

• Like 6

the ending is left open.  if they make a season 2, it'll be a continuation and if they don't they want us to basically imagine if he will reach the 21st century or not, its vague!! "if you're from another world, i will find you" stalker ex bf from the past life, perfect horror movie plot lmao 

• Like 17

Lol not trying to be mean but did the writers just pulled a OUAT (Once Upon A Time) quote there Prince Charming and Snow White always says "I will find you, I will always find you" 

So if they did, then we have hope that in present day they will find each other. cause in OUAT, they always find each other no matter how far they are and where they are. 

But I'm hoping that what HS told WS at the end that she will love him. So I want her to fight for him this time not the other way around. and I'm pretty sure 8th prince will be involve somehow like him falling for her while she's chasing after 4th this time 

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

They should have atleast shown a scene where JM leaves a letter for GJ/WS..

The letter tells him how to use eclipse ( let's say 20 yrs later so that he can fulfill his duties of a king) to time travel.

Or maybe that did happen offscreen adn the fact that JM mentions that HS was not from this world.. which given the background, i am tempted to believe that WS would have believed it.. late king believed it.. and WS knows JM is not senile

PS: In history 9th is supposed to die isn't it? And he doesn't? whereas everyone else does?

What are the rules of time travel?

- eclipse you time travel.. to your counterpart body in other timelines..

but then to make a return journey same rule shoudl apply no?

The problem is you have to be in near death experience to travel to the future.

• Like 7

Watched it. Feel so cheated that they didn't meet. But finally glad that this roller coaster of emotions is over. I can finally breathe and move on, well not really if you count reading fanfics, haha.  A big heavy weight has been lifted off my chest. No drama made me feel this way. I'm feeling varies emotions that I can't express them in words. You guys get it I'm sure. I thought I would have been crying hysterically and going nuts and mad, but I strangely feel calm. Does it make sense to feel numb but at the same time have different emotions? I don't know what to think anymore, but happy that its over. . I might re-watch it in the distance future, not anytime soon. I want to get over this heartache.  This drama will be very special to me. Can't say all the reasons why but it is. Made me create an account and  join this forum for the first time:bawling:. I loved sharing my thoughts, feelings, and getting to know you guys. This won't be my last post, I feel like I'm saying a sad goodbye. I hope we meet again in a different drama. Some dramas I watch I leave it halfway cuz I don't find it appealing anymore, but rare dramas such as this, boy did it make me crave for more. Just real sad that they didn't meet.

• Like 12

6 minutes ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

I think they didn't mention much of him in korean history but in the cversion 

Spoiler

he did died. 4th/the king  place him under house arrest and 13th came by and gave him poison and handed him the letter the same way as the kdrama did and he said RX wanted it. So poison is the easy way out then living under house arrest 

But to me its karma, he poison CP and probably King Yo so now its his turn to be poison 

• Like 5

Hii guys its my first post in soompi and iam glad its here

Actually i am a forever lurker i have been in soompi since the lol buttons but nothing attracted me to reply but this time i cant

I want to say i love this drama to pieces but can we do anything to make sbs release even a 2 min epilogue like what the did in my love from stars i am ths desperate i know:tears:

At the end i am very happy that i got to know about this drama and i am very happy that i got to know you guys:wub:

• Like 21

7 minutes ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

DEAR LJK,

Can you do your fans a favour. Just go to a coffee shop with IU.. have a coffee, chit - chat like its a date ( yes.. pretend date), post the 2 minute video on our instagram with the caption..

"WS finds HS"

I guess we will have our closure! We don't expect professional video.

Totally devastated

Yours Truly

Fans!

( Just support us like we supported you. Its too painful)

OMG LOL we are desperate

• Like 16

OK after cry for one hour again the ugly end for me i start to accepted because no turn back but WHY WHY WHY WS did not ask for his daughter name or turn back to see her when he leave Jung and her waeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee is so sad it was so heartbreak scene omo give us some special episode pls

• Like 11

6 minutes ago, imaginary24 said:

What do I understand from Ha Jin conversation with her colleague, she is having the same weird but somehow seems so real dreams of her living in Goryeo since from a year ago where she fell into the lake.

so it means she was already alive for a year and kept dreaming of the past life... ok so, looked like she is really a reincarnation of HS 2.0 (HS ver1.0 is before she met all of them at the bathhouse).

• Like 8