[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

9 hours ago, tinniet said:

yes i also believe most LJG fans are mature yet there were still some who might have evoked KHN fans.

We will not stoop down our level at this kind of fans. LJK is a superior high bred man. A humble gentleman.   And we eclipsers, are high bred shippers.  We are confident about LJK's acting and as a person that is why lifting our idol while stepping down others is not our cup of tea.  Poor KHN, such a pity that he has this kind of fan.

On the other hand. We will send her to Khitan.

• Like 16

1 hour ago, sosooyah19 said:

even though i anticipated it, i havent watch ep 1 hahahaha... dunno, maybe when the drama ends

Idk, i waited for LOTBS but i have no heart of watching it.  Instead i rewatch ep 16 of MLSHR. But in fairness, congratulations to lotbs, they hit double digits in ep 1. 

• Like 7

43 minutes ago, sosooyah19 said:

haha LOL, how hard it is for you to stay calm and not dig deeper *applause*,,,

i believe all of them are good friends (look how close they are on the bts, they fancy each other...) the fans wars will subside later when a new face comes up hahaha

Spoiler

I had to stay neutral otherwise whatever I said would be taken as biased opinion lol. But she was so insecure that every single comment questioning the award would be taken as LJG's fans attacking KHN and she refused to accept any different pov. I just wish my points were well delivered to other people who happen to read them.

41 minutes ago, AryRa said:

Your comment was a mature lady comment... she keep bashing LJG and you keep praise KHN... that's why it is fun for you:wub: 

Yes.. i think she a friend of the owner thread.. she mention soompi forum... too bad she can not enjoy this lovely forum... i think there's also analysis about wook positive value... not all people hate wook

Spoiler

I took his bashing over LJG very lightly because most of them sound like groundless ranting to me. What got me was when she said (she thought) KHN didn't respect LJG anymore because he got a lot of hate comments from LJG's fans for his role in MLSHR. Seriously, how shallow she thought KHN was? Would KHN lose his respect to his sunbae only because of some antifans' comments? How ridiculous. Hence my following comment was pure sarcasm that I think might hurt her a bit. I never intended that way tho. Ahhh my bad...

22 minutes ago, sosooyah19 said:

the right or the left? hahaha

leave one for me too... hahaha

I have claimed both, sorry. The eyelashes are still available though.

• Like 9

42 minutes ago, sosooyah19 said:

I vote at home, on my phone and at work! I'm so mad about the AAA, we WILL win this one!!! 

1 hour ago, tinniet said:

I replayed the part starting from the scene where he killed the horse to him delivering his vow for about 20 times alrd. His expression and the way he moved his eyebrow and eyes when the soldier asked him if he wanted another horse for going back to Shinju is just....Idk how to put it into words, I wish I have the gif instead. On that moment I knew he was really a great actor. And the bgm when he walked through the gate into the palace couldn't be more perfect. That scene was definitely in my list of most brilliant scenes in MLSHR.

Yesssss! I will admit, I was initiall hesitant about this drama, but that scene (well, really when he was riding in front of the eclipse) made a believer out of me. I was hooked from that moment on. The BGM is amazingggg at that moment!

1 hour ago, sosooyah19 said:

even though i anticipated it, i havent watch ep 1 hahahaha... dunno, maybe when the drama ends

or when i already have my heart so worn out loving MLSHR hahaha

Me too! I thought, Oooh that looks pretty... anyway, back to MLSHR.  I was rewatching some of my favorite scenes the other day and my husband caught me. The look of exasperation in his eyes... he actually said that he thought I was over the drama and was surprised to see me watching it. Like, hello! You don't just bounce back from the epic love of your life. (right, Soo?)

• Like 18

1 hour ago, AryRa said:

Your comment was a mature lady comment... she keep bashing LJG and you keep praise KHN... that's why it is fun for you:wub: 

Yes.. i think she a friend of the owner thread.. she mention soompi forum... too bad she can not enjoy this lovely forum... i think there's also analysis about wook positive value... not all people hate wook

Many people who were recurring commentators here abandoned the soompi forum of the drama, long ago I read in the shippers' paradise thread of KHN and IU that they were annoyed by the bad comments towards Wook, and that they didn't tolerate this forum and they didn't thinking to return.

• Like 9

58 minutes ago, misspiggie said:Maybe I'm biased but LJG should win in the leading male actor category in any award presentation, really.

@tinniet I did notice the eye/eyebrow movement -- even before re-watching. That's one of the many qualities I admire about LJG -- he knows how to do subtle acting. The other being him patting on HS's hand after JM interrupted them star-gazing in Ep-16.

Another subtle acting: eps 7, caressing Soo's scar on her wrist before he said he wouldn't forgive her if she did that again :wub:

I wonder if these subtle actings were written on the script or his improvisation all the way.

• Like 11

15 hours ago, missmaudy said:

About the AAA awards, there was no best actor awards or any acting performance related award,  so don't fret if Wang So is not nominated.

In my pov, AAA is not an awarding committee (?), to fret about. I think it is not the highest award in Asia or it is just they named it, Asia (but it is not for the Asian countries.)  is there an award in Korea like Grammy award? It seems that they always have polling events and then give an award to the highest votes. How about MAMA? What kind of award Is this? 

• Like 8

6 minutes ago, lisethvr said:

Many people who were recurring commentators here abandoned the soompi forum of the drama, long ago I read in the shippers' paradise thread of KHN and IU that they were annoyed by the bad comments towards Wook, and that they didn't tolerate this forum and they didn't thinking to return.

I liked KHN as Wook. I think he was amazing, actually, since his real-life persona is so cute and bubbly. If it weren't for Wang So, I would have definitely shipped WookSoo, and they DID have some really cute moments. Maybe because I, for once, did not get struck with Second Lead Syndrome I can't really understand their feelings... Wook was obviously meant to be a villain - especially in the latter half of the drama. He was continually weak, made empty promises as early as episode 3 (maybe sooner), was devastated when his wife died but miraculously bounced back that same episode and was back to making puppy eyes at Soo... I'm sorry, it's nothing against KHN... it's just the way the character was written! And the fact that we hated him just shows how well he was portrayed!

Then again, if someone was in here bad mouthing WS/LJG... 

internet-fight.gif

• Like 18

2 hours ago, sosooyah19 said:

2 hours ago, AryRa said:

I'm curious... and read all the comment in the IG... :sweatingbullets:. This is real... fans war.. :crazy: i can't believe it... 

And one of the comment said she left the forum due to some of us said bad thing about wook..

Come on...!!! if we said bad thing about wook ... it mean khn acting was very good :wub: he did great acting... some of us also critizise haesoo and wang so... all casts did great acting...it's so logical

How come a die hard fan can not differentiate between acting and real life... poor girls... she doesn't know how beautiful ljg's jawline... those eyes... nose... cheek bones... lips... OMG... she missed one of the most beautiful creature God's create... (what am i doing now... fan girling :wub:)

Just ignore her... she doesn't worth our explanation... let's enjoy our life by spreading love not hate... :wub:  

Night night cingus... :wub:

also when we are angry at Wook, the next line is an applause for KHN... no one dislikes KHN here (i believe) and even Wook got sympathy and analysis in this forum.... she got a long way to go to see whats acting and the real person..

Right! Correct! I even mentioned to my sister that it  is nice to see Iu and KHN in a drama, they have good chemistry too. Though i hate Wook. 

• Like 8

1 hour ago, tinniet said:

I replayed the part starting from the scene where he killed the horse to him delivering his vow for about 20 times alrd. His expression and the way he moved his eyebrow and eyes when the soldier asked him if he wanted another horse for going back to Shinju is just....Idk how to put it into words, I wish I have the gif instead. On that moment I knew he was really a great actor. And the bgm when he walked through the gate into the palace couldn't be more perfect. That scene was definitely in my list of most brilliant scenes in MLSHR.

That scenes (riding during eclipse, horse killing, walked trough the gate) was cool to the extreme :wub:. Alpha male mode on. 

But I also like the part (i forgot who) reported all the soldiers who witness the horse killing took the day off due to great shock (trauma) :lol:.

Maybe they all scream "Nooooooo, not horsie. Nooooo" in their head when Wang So slays that poor horse :lol:.

• Like 13

You wacth the rating of the LTBS , even I like Lee minho , the first episode didn´t catch me , And all comments were about how pretty is Jun Jihyun

I see many comments that dislike LMH acting but they said I will be the opportunity and tehy will watch the next episodes , but when MLSHR got aired the firts episode got a lot of hate :angry: ....

Anyway I like LMH and JJH but if the drama don´t catch my attenbtion I don´t gonna watch it ...I´m not a great fan of the dramas, I just watch the dramas that catch my attention 

• Like 15

1 hour ago, ShaiKeun said:

In my pov, AAA is not an awarding committee (?), to fret about. I think it is not the highest award in Asia or it is just they named it, Asia (but it is not for the Asian countries.)  is there an award in Korea like Grammy award? It seems that they always have polling events and then give an award to the highest votes. How about MAMA? What kind of award Is this? 

Why they name it Asia? No other countries include in this awards right? 

• Like 12

10 hours ago, sosooyah19 said:

i watched LMH "Personal Taste" drama with son ye jin and i like it because of his mature role more than his teen roles.. try it..

i know how popular he is, and i also like him but not the way i like SJK (in the past) or LJG now... i dunno since those two LMH and SJK were so popular now, im turning on those babies which need more attention hahaha like LJG.. he was loved by international more than local ratings and sbs/pd kinda ruined his series so im more drawn to support him in all his projects.. 

I hate LMH's roles in the cheesy high school dramas. Heirs and BOF.....like no pls. But my favorite role of him was in City Hunter, that was good!! Thinking about it now, if Joon Gi wasn't in the military at the time, that role would've been perfect for him @_@

• Like 10

19 hours ago, misspiggie said:

Ever thought about watching "Hwarang"? 

Before you guys pelt me with stones & insist that I be hanged for being a traitor to the memory of MLSHR 

Hwarang was supposed to be for summer release, but KBS pushed the show for a December release, instead. After seeing the new poster, I couldn't help but wonder at how the cast looked so drastically different from the one first posted last April. Most specially with how the hair was styled. It only makes me think more of Wang So, and I can't praise enough whoever styled LJG's Mane of Glory. It was a perfect fit for his character and personality.

Spoiler

Last April...

hwarang_1.jpg

Several months later....

Hwarang1.jpg

• Like 17

On Wednesday, November 16, 2016 at 10:37 AM, sosooyah19 said:

Happy 2000 pages! lets go to the year 2016 hahaha (or more)

maybe on the 2100th page (2016+84years meme), we will have our answer from SBS/PD hahahaha

Unnie... We did it.... 2016 pages.... B)

Our next project....2100 pages (2016+84years "waiting" meme) ;)

Eclipses... Fighting :wub:

• Like 19

48 minutes ago, htk9207 said:

Hwarang was supposed to be for summer release, but KBS pushed the show for a December release, instead. After seeing the new poster, I couldn't help but wonder at how the cast looked so drastically different from the one first posted last April. Most specially with how the hair was styled. It only makes me think more of Wang So, and I can't praise enough whoever styled LJG's Mane of Glory. It was a perfect fit for his character and personality.

Hide contents

Overall a more light-hearted feel -- hair, clothes, background & actors' expression. I wonder why the sudden change? The original had the MLSHR feel to it, which I used as my cover photo, definitely more sombre. They cut out the girl in the second picture too -- perhaps to appeal to more female viewership?

—— —— —— —— —— —— —— —— 

LJG hair was nicely done in MLSHR. Even at its messiest -- during the first few episodes where he used it to cover his mask -- still looks better than mine at any given day. I wanna hide in shame! NO FAIR -- how can a guys look so sexy even when his hair is messy!

Is it a different hair-stylist that worked on Woo Yee then? At one point her atrocious hairstyle reminds me of elephant man -- it was that bad (shaking my head).

I thought I saw a pix that slaps the unused moustache onto WS/GJ in this forum -- photoshop I think. I stared at it for a long time -- HORRIFIED. I think I saw it before going to bed & had nightmares about it. YUCK!

• Like 13