[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

4 hours ago, desvlo said:

Lol @ "chaebol or an arrogant person" :D I agree with you about his acting but I actually liked his drama City Hunter. I haven't started watching Legend of the Blue Sea yet. I dont think I will anytime soon. Everytime I try to watch something new, I always end up re-watching MLSHR. It's bookmarked on my browser! Lol if anything, I'll most likely start Weightlifting Fairy, at least Baek Ah (Nam Joo Hyuk) is there. 

Thank you for your recommendation! I'll check it out too! I'll have to try to move on somehow..:confused: 

hahaha after lurking here and if some new analysis popped up, i always end up watching again..

last night, i kept on replaying ep 14 and 16 sweet OTP moments... :)

• Like 9

1 hour ago, roneddski said:

I'm looking forward to his next project too.

But I hope it will not be another sageuk.. Already he had done a lot of this genre - Iljimae, Arang, Gunman in Joseon, Scholar Who Walks the Night, MLSHR.. and not forgetting King and the Clown.

I hope he pick up another genre and showcase his versatile acting.

I want him to try comedy or rom com. It is going to be interesting

• Like 11

part of my horoscope today:

However, your outlook on life is distorted by fantasy..

and my month's horoscope:

The month opens and you will be surrounded by love and warmth. Neptune, which is considered the higher octave of Venus – taking the love of Venus to a higher plane – will be in perfect angle to the new moon of October 30, spreading happiness like honeysuckle in the evening air.  - yeah neptune also means fantasy so im in love with a fantasy now... hahaha

Pluto is in your third house of communication, and this house rules contracts and negotiation, and also includes any written documents, including reports and manuscripts. This planet puts an emphasis on writing for any purpose, including social media.  - lurking here and there... hahaha

Neptune, so prominent at the new moon, is visual and tied to cinematic descriptions, so this month, if you can visual your new life, you can have it. - all i want for christmas is the special episode! hahaha

• Like 12

2 minutes ago, sosooyah19 said:

part of my horoscope today:

However, your outlook on life is distorted by fantasy..

and my month's horoscope:

The month opens and you will be surrounded by love and warmth. Neptune, which is considered the higher octave of Venus – taking the love of Venus to a higher plane – will be in perfect angle to the new moon of October 30, spreading happiness like honeysuckle in the evening air.  - yeah neptune also means fantasy so im in love with a fantasy now... hahaha

Pluto is in your third house of communication, and this house rules contracts and negotiation, and also includes any written documents, including reports and manuscripts. This planet puts an emphasis on writing for any purpose, including social media.  - lurking here and there... hahaha

You ask Jimong for your horoscope after the stargazing ? :lol:

Can he read mine too?

• Like 11

1 hour ago, junejungki said:

Eclipes are awesome,dont we?

Dangyunhaji. even i become superstar from silent lurker, only becoz of MLSHR...:P i've watch tons of kdrama ,including dots,the heir pinnochio, and all doesnt make me become fangirling.MLSHR just a big impact for me.:glasses:

• Like 12

Spoiler
23 minutes ago, AryRa said:

I believe LJG's fan has wide age range... i mean from girl to ahjumma :wub:

and those comments which i read from her twitter just indicate that she might be a young girl who don't like mature actor, so yes she might  be immature. (she don't know yet the beauty of mature man :wub:)

some fans might very fanatic and get crazy if there's another fan who  discredited  her idol and start to bad mouthing each other. And it can be also happen to LJG's fans (hopefully not the member of this forum :phew:)

of course LJG need to be criticize (not discredit) to make him improve  (but for me he's already perfect from head to toe, his sincerity, his acting skill, his dancing - limited edition person :wub: ) he'e been through his experience for over a decade.

I believe LJG deserves awards for his skills but sometimes the judgement so weird and beyond our expectation.

to uri LJG "KEEP CALM AND SHINE BRIGHT LIKE A DIAMOND" :heart:

lyrics-aww-diamond-quote-Favim.com-61845

yes i think she doesnt know yet hahahaha

he's been all in the ups and downs of the industry and still willing to improve and study things under his profession.. i think and feel he doesn't make others feel like he is a star, yet people still see him as a prince (his co-stars and yet they are close).. hahaha

let's just ignore those type of people bashing others.. all actors are hardworking and should be respected...

• Like 11

10 minutes ago, phenyl said:

Dangyunhaji. even i become superstar from silent lurker, only becoz of MLSHR...:P i've watch tons of kdrama ,including dots,the heir pinnochio, and all doesnt make me become fangirling.MLSHR just a big impact for me.:glasses:

i gained the status because of MLSHR too hahaha.. this is the second one im visiting and the other is LJG x IU.. the first one is wgm HJH x Yura which i became active for a few times (that's why i became curious abt MLSHR where HJH was drafted already as a cast last year) using another account (but cannot open anymore even with using lost password)

14 minutes ago, antiherofans said:

You ask Jimong for your horoscope after the stargazing ? :lol:

Can he read mine too?

i think its after the Supermoon,, it has some effects like being emotional hahahaha when we didnt got our wish... yet...

• Like 7

39 minutes ago, AryRa said:

I believe LJG's fan has wide age range... i mean from girl to ahjumma :wub:

and those comments which i read from her twitter just indicate that she might be a young girl who don't like mature actor, so yes she might  be immature. (she don't know yet the beauty of mature man :wub:)

some fans might very fanatic and get crazy if there's another fan who  discredited  her idol and start to bad mouthing each other. And it can be also happen to LJG's fans (hopefully not the member of this forum :phew:)

of course LJG need to be criticize (not discredit) to make him improve  (but for me he's already perfect from head to toe, his sincerity, his acting skill, his dancing - limited edition person :wub: ) he'e been through his experience for over a decade.

I believe LJG deserves awards for his skills but sometimes the judgement so weird and beyond our expectation.

to uri LJG "KEEP CALM AND SHINE BRIGHT LIKE A DIAMOND" :heart:

LOL :lol:

Recognizing "the beauty of mature man"

I become an expert in this particular subject, thanks to MLSHR :wub:

• Like 11

9 minutes ago, antiherofans said:

LOL :lol:

Recognizing "the beauty of mature man"

I become an expert in this particular subject, thanks to MLSHR :wub:

we have a lot of evidences for it :blush: even his mole is has its own beauty :heart:

• Like 11

Spoiler

Remember the IG account that I said bashing LJG? I said I would ignore it because it wasn't worth my energy trying to explain but I ended up explaining to her LOL (I really got too much free time) and yes, as I expected, it was totally fruitless. I just wrote about the award system in AAA and she got all reactive accusing me as LJG's fan trying to humiliate KHN's fans because LJG wasn't nominated LOL

But at least I got part of her so-called reason for bashing LJG (let's just take that she told the truth). She said that LJG's fans bashed KHN for his role as Wook and that LJG made some bad jokes to KHN in interview (can someone highlight me about this? Because I don't remember any). While it's clear from our "banter" that she is a fanatic immature fan who is impossible to reason with, I think LJG's fans need to introspect as well. Eclipses and angels in Soompi are very mature and well behaved but I believe there are LJG's fans out there who couldn't differentiate between the role and the real actor. They may really did bash KHN and evoked the defensive mode of KHN's fans. This fan said that she just wanted to protect KHN from LJG's fans and while it might sound exaggerated, I believe there is some truth in it.

What makes me sad is that they start hating on LJG because of the misdeed some of his fans do while we know that he is indeed a very good person and not deserving the hate at all.

• Like 12

3 minutes ago, tinniet said:
  Hide contents

Remember the IG account that I said bashing LJG? I said I would ignore it because it wasn't worth my energy trying to explain but I ended up explaining to her LOL (I really got too much free time) and yes, as I expected, it was totally fruitless. I just wrote about the award system in AAA and she got all reactive accusing me as LJG's fan trying to humiliate KHN's fans because LJG wasn't nominated LOL

But at least I got part of her so-called reason for bashing LJG (let's just take that she told the truth). She said that LJG's fans bashed KHN for his role as Wook and that LJG made some bad jokes to KHN in interview (can someone highlight me about this? Because I don't remember any). While it's clear from our "banter" that she is a fanatic immature fan who is impossible to reason with, I think LJG's fans need to retrospect as well. Eclipses and angels in Soompi are very mature and well behaved but I believe there are LJG's fans out there who couldn't differentiate between the role and the real actor. They may really did bash KHN and evoked the defensive mode of KHN's fans. This fan said that she just wanted to protect KHN from LJG's fans and while it might sound exaggerated, I believe there was some truth in it.

What makes me sad is that they start hating on LJG because of the misdeed some of his fans do while we know that he is indeed a very good person and not deserving the hate at all.

me also.... can that basher point out what and where in the interview?

yes i also believe most LJG fans are mature yet there were still some who might have evoked KHN fans.

• Like 9

37 minutes ago, sosooyah19 said:

me also.... can that basher point out what and where in the interview?

yes i also believe most LJG fans are mature yet there were still some who might have evoked KHN fans.

Spoiler

I came as a neutral person commenting on her post, not as a LJG's fan to avoid my opinion taken as subjective one (and I did write neutral comments). I couldn't dig deeper about the bad and childish jokes she said LJG made on KHN because then I would sound too curious while I said that I didn't care about LJG at all LOL

Even if there is any, I believe KHN doesn't have hard feeling toward LJG. They're too close to take the jokes seriously, it's only the fans who get over protective and over sensitive sometimes.

• Like 10

1 hour ago, phenyl said:

To be honest, I was a silent reader in this forum. I am not interested to post comment thus I didnt registered. But things change after 3rd episode. I quickly register so that I can post comments here and also be part of the mad house :yum:

The result?? Within 2 months after registered, my status in this thread/forum is superstar. hahahah!!

• Like 17

36 minutes ago, tinniet said:
  Hide contents

But at least I got part of her so-called reason for bashing LJG (let's just take that she told the truth). She said that LJG's fans bashed KHN for his role as Wook and that LJG made some bad jokes to KHN in interview (can someone highlight me about this? Because I don't remember any). While it's clear from our "banter" that she is a fanatic immature fan who is impossible to reason with, I think LJG's fans need to retrospect as well. Eclipses and angels in Soompi are very mature and well behaved but I believe there are LJG's fans out there who couldn't differentiate between the role and the real actor. They may really did bash KHN and evoked the defensive mode of KHN's fans. This fan said that she just wanted to protect KHN from LJG's fans and while it might sound exaggerated, I believe there is some truth in it.

Seriously,  I dont understand fans from either camp. I love KHN and also LJG though I love Jun Ki more. Perhaps some immature and over protective fans caused all these bashing. They are actors, but some fans as you said, they cant differentiate real actor and role. They  get carried away.

• Like 14

6 minutes ago, dramu51ch0c10ve said:

More like "...SHINE BRIGHT LIKE THE SUN"^_^

Spoiler

indeed, because diamond doesn't really shine itself, it merely reflects the light from other source. I never really get why Rihanna thinks diamond shines. (do I sound butthurt? Lol)

• Like 7

chingu, wanna ask a question about SBS drama awards, how about drama that start at 2016 but finished 2017(LOTBS), is it nominated at 2016 or 2017 drama awards?

PS: nice idea for business...gonna help with withdrawal syndrom...since wang so is cow king:blush:

• Like 23