[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

1 hour ago, tinniet said:

I saw an IG account of a diehard KHN fans who praised KHN and bashed LJG, saying that LJG's acting was not powerful compared to KHN, that LJG is old, that LJG's fans forced everyone to vote and even made 500 accounts to vote (really?) but still lost, and that KHN didn't even need voting to be nominated so it proved his popularity and so on. I see one user trying to explain that KHN's nomination didn't come from voting and so it couldn't be compared to LJG's category but he/she wouldn't accept *sigh*

Sometimes it's better to let this kind of people living in their ignorant bubble. Seriously, not worth wasting energy trying to burst their bubbles, they're so thick we will need Wang So's sword to cut them open.

Spoiler

SMH. Sigh. Honestly i still somewhat can't believe that there are people like that. It's idiocy and stupidity at its finest. The best way to deal with such lowlifes is to ignore them. Because no matter how and what you'll say to them, they will not understand, aside from having brains the size of a grape seed, their minds are wired differently, too. Take comfort in knowing that such attitude and thinking is pitiful. Whatever that phrase means.

• Like 15

3 minutes ago, junejungki said:

I say the same thing to myself about not to check this thread too frequent after the drama ended. But here I am still lurking, posting and checking the thread every 1 hour. Yeah, lets eat our words together.

33 minutes ago, freckledcontessa said:

I said before that i will not post on this thread anymore. But i ate those words when i posted using a different username when I cannot login thru this account because of negligence. So here i am. Anyway, this drama is worth eating your own words for. 

I said to myself that I will only maintain my involvement at this thread but... just now, I went to LJG's thread & feel like doing the lurking, posting, checking & liking over there.  Ottoeke?.. My daily routine is already full just with this thread... :cold_sweat:

MLSHR what have you done to me :dizzy: The zombie mode will continue...

• Like 19

1 hour ago, shairli said:

I said to myself that I will only maintain my involvement at this thread but... just now, I went to LJG's thread & feel like doing the lurking, posting, checking & liking over there.  Ottoeke?.. My daily routine is already full just with this thread... :cold_sweat:

MLSHR what have you done to me :dizzy: The zombie mode will continue...

Same here!! I only check 2 threads. MLSHR and LJG threads. We really badly need therapy. I have booked myself 3 days spa and massage in Lemongrass Spa in Siem Reap for our trip to Cambodia end of this month. This is going to be my threrapy session post MLSHR. Hopefully (Finger cross :flushed:)

• Like 19

4 hours ago, Umi_ni_Sora said:

I'm crossing my fingers LJG picks up another fantasy drama soon.

For me, IU's Instagram post is closure for SoSoo, but I can only get over MLSHR when I see LJG in another drama. Please drama Gods  *coughBrideoftheWaterGodcough*

3 hours ago, antiherofans said:

Yes, I keep checking on his schedule to see what is his next project (after the cameo in resident evil) :rolleyes:

Sadly, nothing yet :sweatingbullets:

I'm looking forward to his next project too.

But I hope it will not be another sageuk.. Already he had done a lot of this genre - Iljimae, Arang, Gunman in Joseon, Scholar Who Walks the Night, MLSHR.. and not forgetting King and the Clown.

I hope he pick up another genre and showcase his versatile acting.

• Like 15

@shairli dear, 

Spoiler

Can you pls pm as how you were able to quote like the above post. 

I ask that to myself, too. 

I do not know the answer. 

Really. 

It's been weeks since the drama ended but  i'm still so into it. It's crazy and somewhat funny but i think I left my heart in goryeo. My mind, too. 

• Like 17

hello again yeorobun...

2 weeks plus after the finale and the thread is still pretty much active. belated  congratz on successfully sending this thread to the 4th rank of most replied threads on soompi dramas list. hats off to all of you, one of the most dedicated drama fandoms i've ever encountered.

i jumped into this thread out of my affection towards the novel & the c-version. unconciously i had set some standards that i wished the k-version would deliver or even do better than the original. my biggest dismay was the pacing of the last 6eps. i might sound like a broken record because lots have mentioned about it over and over, yes... i too wish this drama had more eps.

so what took me so long before coming here to bid a goodbye... i have actually been nursing my broken heart & literally my health for the past 2 weeks. this is the only drama that caused casualities in my real life :sweatingbullets:. i was always sleep deprived on mondays & tuesdays when the drama still aired. i got sick the night after the baseball brouhaha. because so many spoilers kept coming in this thread, then later the episode got leaked somewhere, then even the translated leaked ep got released before sunrise. so i went to work without sleep, weather was unfriendly, things at work ran as usual, surely i went down with flu. my hubby kicked me out of the bedroom because he can't sleep without aircon while i must sleep without aircon. i ended up spending 3 nights sleeping on the sofa. thanks baseball match! i will definitely engrave this memory deep in my heart, so much, that i made a resolution not to watch any dramas that haven't finished being aired. (i am not watching anything right now and i feel so freeee :phew:)

so, my take on the finale... i was expecting myself to be disappointed, but i was exceptionally calm watching LIVE how it turned out. i was in peace with the ending. better than i expected. i wasn't too hopeful that both So-soo would get their reunion in the modern world, because as the series progressed i have come to term to expect for the worst. so yeah... i made my peace with everything in this drama. this was my first LJG's drama i watched, so i have been in awe with his acting prowress. tried to check out his past works, but being such a picky watcher, i couldn't get anything hooked me beyond 1st ep. will definitely keep LJG on my radar for now on.

for anyone who resorts to fanfics for healing your broken hearts, do check out this piece:

https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1189509/scarlet-heart-ryeo-2-the-aftermath-iusinger-kanghaneul-byunbaekhyunexo-leejoongi-moonlovers-scarletheartryeo-wangso

definitely one of the most well-written fanfics i've encountered so far. just pray that the writer will continue her writings til the end & will not leave us readers high & dry :lol:

thanks for being here, chingus... xoxo.!

• Like 24

2 hours ago, tinniet said:

I saw an IG account of a diehard KHN fans who praised KHN and bashed LJG, saying that LJG's acting was not powerful compared to KHN, that LJG is old, that LJG's fans forced everyone to vote and even made 500 accounts to vote (really?) but still lost, and that KHN didn't even need voting to be nominated so it proved his popularity and so on. I see one user trying to explain that KHN's nomination didn't come from voting and so it couldn't be compared to LJG's category but he/she wouldn't accept *sigh*

Sometimes it's better to let this kind of people living in their ignorant bubble. Seriously, not worth wasting energy trying to burst their bubbles, they're so thick we will need Wang So's sword to cut them open.

wow.. they cannot compare LJG who is a veteran... even KHN idolized him, being a fanboy from the start.. how could they do that... both of them are very good actors, i can see KHN really can be one of the best actors out there.. they do not need to bash other actors... sigh

people, why be immature..

lets just pray the awards committee in the future would give LJG his deserved awards...

• Like 15

16 minutes ago, freckledcontessa said:

@shairli dear, 

Hide contents

Can you pls pm as how you were able to quote like the above post. 

I ask that to myself, too. 

I do not know the answer. 

Really. 

It's been weeks since the drama ended but  i'm still so into it. It's crazy and somewhat funny but i think I left my heart in goryeo. My mind, too. 

That sounds familiar... body in present time & heart & mind in goryeo :D aren't we all?... ^_^

• Like 10

1 hour ago, shairli said:

Seriously? That is soo unprofessional of the fans.  I myself wanted to see LOTBS because of JJH not because of LMH.  I watched BOF, The Heirs (early few eps) but still cant get the acting vibes of him (sorry... I tried).  Most of my friends are his die-hard fans.  You just have to respect other ppls pov.  Maybe I should see his other series or movie.

i watched LMH "Personal Taste" drama with son ye jin and i like it because of his mature role more than his teen roles.. try it..

i know how popular he is, and i also like him but not the way i like SJK (in the past) or LJG now... i dunno since those two LMH and SJK were so popular now, im turning on those babies which need more attention hahaha like LJG.. he was loved by international more than local ratings and sbs/pd kinda ruined his series so im more drawn to support him in all his projects.. 

• Like 11

5 minutes ago, sosooyah19 said:

i watched LMH "Personal Taste" drama with son ye jin and i like it because of his mature role more than his teen roles.. try it..

i know how popular he is, and i also like him but not the way i like SJK (in the past) or LJG now... i dunno since those two LMH and SJK were so popular now, im turning on those babies which need more attention hahaha like LJG.. he was loved by international more than local ratings and sbs/pd kinda ruined his series so im more drawn to support him in all his projects.. 

Will do!

I :heart: that phrase :blush:나도[Nado]

... previously my attention was more to SJS + PYC + ZIS + HB + JH .... wow that is a lot! ok.. let us just forget them all :P

• Like 8

9 hours ago, misspiggie said:

Ever thought about watching "Hwarang"? 

Before you guys pelt me with stones & insist that I be hanged for being a traitor to the memory of MLSHR -- I'm only trying to help alleviate our heartache due to our longing for MLSHR.

Let's see...

* sageuk -- from the look of the costumes & hairstyle, seems to be of the same era as MLSHR 

* 6 men + 1 girl 

* 2 male leads fighting for the girl's affection -- but cannot marry her b'cos of her heritage 

* Minho (SHINee) will portray as the girl's protector, of sorts but not in love with her -- kinda reminds you of Baek Ah or Jung? 

* girl of lower class heritage 

* girl will eventually enter palace & be swept up in power struggles among royalties 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

~ already finished shooting so they can't cheat us on the fixed 20 episodes, even if the rating is a stinker 

~ will be on KBS starting 12/19/16 if you are interested 

I have seen pics and vids of Hwarang and it is nice. Somewhat MLSHR. I admit the boys are cute. But they are boys. On the other hand, the male cast of MLSHR are men. I am not just talking about age but in totality. But to each his own. :) 

• Like 9