[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

4 minutes ago, enigmaticangel said:

Wow..congrats eclipses for crossing 2000 pages..

So i going through Kang Hanna's insta..and i saw this pic..can some1 tell me which scene is this..i don't remember seeing this scene..

This should be the poisoning scene. I think they may have been shooting closeups only with just the 2 of them.

• Like 7

7 minutes ago, enigmaticangel said:

Wow..congrats eclipses for crossing 2000 pages..

So i going through Kang Hanna's insta..and i saw this pic..can some1 tell me which scene is this..i don't remember seeing this scene..

poison scene, when yeon hwa pretend drink poison

• Like 5

6 hours ago, sosooyah19 said:

though we have so many questions about the award events, let us rejoice that BH won an award. it would give a chance to MLSHR to shine again on some souls that havent watched this drama, out of curiosity on why BH won... :)

i thought LJG was second or fourth on the lead so i also wondered KHN got the nomination.. it should be both of them... :huh:

What I understand so far is that the voting where BH ranked 1st and LJG ranked 4th was to determine the winner of popularity award (actor/actress and singer and kpop groups). The other nominations, both for the nominees and the winner, were determined solely by the organizer. Like @roneddski said before, it's not clear why who wins what award. About KHN (but no LJG) in the leading role nomination still needs confirmation, but if it's true then their system is rigged.

• Like 12

@dramu51ch0c10ve Nah I found this on IG, which is why I ask for confirmation here, because according to this user, the nominees were all leading role in their drama except KHN.

Edit: even if it's not the leading role nomination, wouldn't it be weird that KHN got nominated but LJG didn't? The rest of the nominees were PBG, Suzy, Seo Inguk, Shin Minah. I find it weird that SJK wasn't nominated too.

• Like 16

18 hours ago, Bambiina said:

I read some where in the thread the reason for cutting of the last scene (handkerchief) has something to do with copyright issue... The ending was based on Chinese Novel and the 'meet-again' in current world is created by Director/Writer of chinese drama (BBJX) it was not in the original novel ... It is believe SHR has to deal with two copyright issue - BBJX Chinese Drama producer and writer of the novel.

I'm cutting @Bambiina article short b'coz I feel it deserves to be read in its entirety -- quite an interesting POV. And I do not like to quote long articles. 

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 

RX = HS 

ZX = HJ 

YZ = WS 

Ending scene in C-BBJX:  ZX visits exhibit, saw tea-tasting painting with her (as RX) serving YZ & wearing his hairpin gift*. Saw future-YZ, cries. He saw her crying, approaches, asks "Do we know each other?" (no response), tries to dig for something to dry her tears -- nothing. Looks embarrassed, smiles, walks away & one last glance. 

Where are my stars  --  Scarlet Vein & Handy Hankie???!!!

Other differences:

*  ZX stood crying + hands on side; HJ stoop crying + hands in face.  

* Tea-tasting Pix -- ZX: " I really did exist then." 

Lonely WS before palace Pix -- HJ: "I'm sorry I left you there alone". 

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 

Let's imagine for a moment:  

HJ saw future-WS offering hankie, stood up, shocked & stares at him, crying. 

He says, "Do we know each other?"  

If I were HJ, I would burst out howling -- shocked that he would smear our Romeo-Juliet love story with such a cheap pick up line!!!  

I'll also tell him:  "From today onwards, I'll never want to see you again!" 

Future WS:  "Wait, take my hankie to dry your tears"

(My) Response:  싫은데 !!!  (I won't sound so sexy, tho')

SHOOT! I had meant to discuss my opinion on the copyright issue, but got sidetracked with my silly imagination. 

But now I have to run. To be continued ... 

• Like 11

13 hours ago, antoniaclamens said:

Took 999 screencaps from episode 2 (in fact i took more but only 999 survived after deleting blurred ones) here are a few of them:

Best first meeting everrrrrrrrr

... and those were just fr eps 2... :blink:

556 just fr bathing scene... well :phew:

I think we may just spare 1 external jst fr MLSHR :sweatingbullets:

thanks for sharing :wub:

• Like 8

@shairli @ShaiKeun @antoniaclamens in english context, it's more like : but.....I don't want to. You use it as a response to disagree with somebody, it's a bit rude, cause it means you are talking back to that person. So, if somebody tells you to move on from Wang So / SHR, you can say 싫은데 !!!!  Wang So taught us the fangirls to be rebels LoLL  It's crazy this particular man can make the word sounds so sexy. If I were HS at that forest scene, I would say: 'Yes, please! take me with you wherever you'd go, whatever you want to' LoL I'm such a sucker. ^_^

• Like 16

4 minutes ago, kiinn said:

@shairli @ShaiKeun  in english context, it's more like : but.....I don't want to. You use it as a response to disagree with somebody, it's a bit rude, cause it means you are talking back to that person. So, if somebody tells you to move on from Wang So / SHR, you can say 싫은데 !!!!  LoLL  It's crazy this particular man can make the word sounds so sexy. If I were HS at that forest scene, I would say: 'Yes, please! take me with you wherever you'd go, whatever you want to' LoL I'm such a sucker.

hahaha... i'll be like "ok, lets go!"

• Like 9

54 minutes ago, shairli said:

will use this - 싫은데  shireunde instead of this - 아니 ani starting tmrw :D:lol:

tq @antoniaclamens @kiinn @Ainee Etp & good suggestions @antiherofans

when Wook asked Ws to let Hs free, i muttered "shiro"  (was that the correct spelling) which is more familiar with me since im still new with sageuks and was clapping like seal when he actually said shireunde.. sexily hahahaha... ( i mean the word was close enough ) .... now, a new word for me.. hahaha

i think "ani" means "no"...? what's deeper word for that in korean?

• Like 9

9 hours ago, wordsmyth0253 said:

@ruizaio As always, thank you for the information! I take there hasn't been an update? I really want this to happen, but I'm starting to lose hope ㅠ ㅠ Is there anything else we might do to convince the PD?

Unfortunately, there's nothing we can do. All we can do is wait and pray that the production companies will say yes even if the director says no.

• Like 15

Wow....that's really horrible if KHN was nominated as the Lead actor. No offense to him...I think he's an amazing actor and his portrayal of Wook made me love him even more, but he definitely was not THE lead for this series. That was hands down LJG. The show was all about the rise of WS as king. HS just happened to be the person the audience experienced everything through to watch how history played out.

• Like 19

6 hours ago, antiherofans said:

LOL so this is the first drama where you are really confused who is the real lead man (even in real life) 

Our Wang So is truly an outcast (even in award system)

When popularity beats talent :(

I dun think KHN is more popular than LJG. (No offense to KHN n fans. It's a fact.) Anyways, this AAA has a funny and incomprehensible nomination system. We shd apply to be in the nomination panels for all awards. We are more *ahem* professional. 

• Like 16

5 hours ago, roneddski said:

I think the AAA is just... abit messy? They have both the music and TV awards together, they gave out too many awards at one go, plus some of the categories are abit random, you don't know exactly the reason why who wins what.. But considering it being an inaugural event, maybe they do better next year?

The full winners list - http://www.soompi.com/2016/11/16/winners-2016-asia-artist-awards-announced/

anw, congrats to Baekhyun winning Popularity Award!

With the exception of Baekhyun  (probably due to EXO fandom), all MLSHR-related bombed. There must be some conspiracy going on. Random categories, even more random winners. I mean Best Celebrity? Best Star? Best Icon? What the diff?

K0EdTOAyQ5KH6.gif

• Like 15

th?id=OIP.Ma06bb30d38d4766af86d8b5c88416th?id=OIP.M034623bc594fdeb1ffa3aa0e11719

Just as the waves of the sea move in and out so are my thoughts on thinking you have moved past a drama only to be drawn and pulled back in because your mind is still thinking about everything you saw and everything that touched you and questions that still stir you inside.  I found myself rewatching episode 10 the scene above.  It brought to mind the fact that WS was really the first one to say I only need you in so many words.  While on the horse together.

HS says...  Neither of us will be safe anymore your Highness

WS says.. Then, should we run away now?  If you wanted to, I would do it.

Getting off their horse and melody and words I Need you, I Need you like a whisper in the background I didn't realize just how beautiful this moment truly was until now.

WS says... Even if I were to leave Songak someday, I wanted to bring you here.

Later HS says...  I want you to live with your heart at ease.  Even if it's out of the palace somewhere.  Live without being wronged or spilling blood, and live life smiling.

WS responds... I will if you go with me. 

IF Only She Had...

Of course later she rejects him by telling him she has someone else in her heart she doesn't say who but what I loved most about this moment was his honesty speaking only from his heart having nothing to lose for he laid it all out there for her to see.  He called her his person, he claimed her and he let her know he wasn't afraid of her feelings for someone else he still gave her the hair pin and still took the courage to want her no matter what...

I think what bothered me most was wondering if I was her how many times would you think back and wonder to yourself what if?  What if she had taken a different path.  It really is true that timing is so important and that often we overlook what is right in front of us because we over think with our minds and do not open our hearts to what might just be the very thing we need the most...

Still hoping there is a part two mostly because as a viewer it never felt as if their hearts were in tune at the same time and maybe I just want to see some real happiness in the future because of the lack of it in their past.  A silver lining, a little piece of heaven just loving and being loved.   Yep, that would be a good start for them.  No crown, No throne, No reasons for separation just the freedom to fall in love with who you want and their love being enough.  Love, Marriage, and family I will take it all happily... A girl has to dream...:wub: 

Love to all of you:heart:

credit and thanks to original owners of photos...