[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

16 hours ago, Bambiina said:

I am not sure if this is legit.. 

I read some where in the thread the reason for cutting of the last scene (handkerchief) has something to do with copyright issue... The ending was based on Chinese Novel and the 'meet-again' in current world is created by Director/Writer of chinese drama (BBJX) it was not in the original novel ... It is believe SHR has to deal with two copyright issue - BBJX Chinese Drama producer and writer of the novel.

This is my opinion- may be they pay for the copyright of the novel but not the Chinese Drama BBJX ... or may be chinese BBJX drama producer do not allow SHR to copy the last scene .. or may be the copyright was so expensive? (that the reason they still shot the footage but it was not included) may be they are still struggling with copyright issue with the chinese BBJX drama producer?

That could be the reason you only see hand and it is still debatable (incase BBJX drama producer want to contest.

For sequel I think it is only possible if they get some kind of agreement with the drama producer as the story shall be base on the twist from BBJX drama instead of BBJX novel ... 

We don't know anything so it's not right to pinpoint to anyone :D  .. may be SBS/SHR producer is having problem with the copyright issue thus they can't release the footage?

Anyway I am not sure how true my statement is,

I think IU releasing the footage is as good as watching it being release officially..

on another issue - I read some saying that local TV rating not THAT important ..

IT IS IMPORTANT - to them .. to producer ... may be not to us .. what we care is the plot/chemistry and the quality of acting esp from the male lead (and female lead)

If not Actors would not have made crazy 'rating challenge' (such as running naked in the palace courtyard *I exaggerate* if rating achieve certain number). Every week they tried to challenge viewer .. so yeah local rating is important to them .. some drama suffer the cutback of episode .. one of it is 'BM' (and a few others I forgot the title)... That is my most scared scenario ... and also the lead nightmares. Happen to A list actors too .. and it is sad to see such unfair treatment toward the team (esp if the story is good).

Yeah you know what they say - the world aint that fair ... huhu 

I read it here T_____T

6 minutes ago, sosooyah19 said:

what copyright issues???

• Like 5

4 hours ago, Uniform Victory said:

I don't think that person was a Korean. Based on naver, ML is actually loved. I only hear negative comments such as this from international fans. Even those write ups about Lee Joon Gi blaming himself for low rating was from Int'l fan. It was due to lost in translation.

yes.. even some subs in international were also lost in translation.. i think i read it somewhere which makes some funny interpretations if you did not watched other subbed version online.. haha

• Like 3

So that AAA award is all about popularity and not quality it seems (no offense Baekhyun's fans)? Still, if they could put Baekhyun in actor category, why no IU in actress category? I'm confused with the way they put the nominees for each category.

And I read on IG that KHN was nominated for leading role nomination for his role in MLSHR, along with PBG and Suzy. Can someone confirm this? Leading role is LJG right? Or did I watch different version of MLSHR? LOL it feels like eps 1-6 again where I wondered who the 1st male lead really was.

• Like 16

24 minutes ago, makino92 said:

I read it here T_____T

thanks.... oh my... if it true then would meeting in the future even under water is still copyright issue? unbelievable... i guess it is because its also a museum and paintings scene... too bad... .:bawling:

anyway, if the writer really intend on a happy ending i guess she should have taken a different route on the future scene as well, and we'll be happy to see a different ending...

so to avoid copyright issue, i was actually thinking if the future scene will take place by the lake (the one she almost drown) or the palace where she is a tourist (historical site visit). then she will see some kid making a prayer stone somewhere then she would remember all of it..

well Jimong can be the tourist guide or still a makeup expert doing promotions on the said areas hahahaha

and WS could give the hanky now on a crying HS.. hahaha

• Like 4

1 minute ago, sosooyah19 said:

thanks.... oh my... if it true then would meeting in the future even under water is still copyright issue? unbelievable... i guess it is because its also a museum and paintings scene... too bad... .:bawling:

anyway, if the writer really intend on a happy ending i guess she should have taken a different route on the future scene as well, and we'll be happy to see a different ending...

Good thing they didn't let them meet in the future. Their love story is beautiful. It's amazing how much Wang So loves Hae Soo. But they are not meant to be together. :)

I love the drama as it is. It thought it's an epic. It was beautifully done. :) We will sure remember this drama for a long time. It would be one those all-time classic down the track.

• Like 9

9 minutes ago, tinniet said:

So that AAA award is all about popularity and not quality it seems (no offense Baekhyun's fans)? Still, if they could put Baekhyun in actor category, why no IU in actress category? I'm confused with the way they put the nominees for each category.

And I read on IG that KHN was nominated for leading role nomination for his role in MLSHR, along with PBG and Suzy. Can someone confirm this? Leading role is LJG right? Or did I watch different version of MLSHR? LOL it feels like eps 1-6 again where I wondered who the 1st male lead really was.

LOL so this is the first drama where you are really confused who is the real lead man (even in real life) 

Our Wang So is truly an outcast (even in award system)

When popularity beats talent :(

• Like 15

15 minutes ago, tinniet said:

That's a weird awarding body. Even the awards are weird. They don't make sense at all.

• Like 13

7 minutes ago, sosooyah19 said:

I'm so sad now :bawling:

• Like 4

8 hours ago, kiinn said:

Am not. LoLLL Would have already done that if only I could. There would be pre-marriage agreement,  1. All connections and businesses regarding to LJG belong to me.Forever.  2. I am entitled to stick  hang around LJG  3. Marriage consummation only happens after point 1 and 2 fulfilled ( sounds familiar?)

4th clause : my chingu shairli will hang 24/7 with me as per no. 2 :P

sounds sooo familiar :D 

• Like 7

13 minutes ago, Uniform Victory said:

Good thing they didn't let them meet in the future. Their love story is beautiful. It's amazing how much Wang So loves Hae Soo. But they are not meant to be together. :)

I love the drama as it is. It thought it's an epic. It was beautifully done. :) We will sure remember this drama for a long time. It would be one those all-time classic down the track.

wow, i envy you, that you can accept them not meeting in the future... :)

the ending was beautifully done but im kinda iffy on some paintings since some of those were personal events, which i think are not "paintable"? (if there is a word like that hehe)

well, IU already leaked it so im still hoping in vain.. till LJG and IU get another drama of their own...

• Like 10

yeah really an outcast.Either  in shady vote like hallyuvote..(.i think this web trying to lure us to get high visitor...first ljk vs sjk, then ljk vs pbg, lee couple vs song couple, iu vs shk, now dots vs mlshr...first i vote diligently but now?hmmmmm)

OR popularity award like AAA...no one can win idol fandom or youth fandom....(LONG SIGHHHHHH:crazy:)

• Like 9

I think the AAA is just... abit messy? They have both the music and TV awards together, they gave out too many awards at one go, plus some of the categories are abit random, you don't know exactly the reason why who wins what.. But considering it being an inaugural event, maybe they do better next year?

The full winners list - http://www.soompi.com/2016/11/16/winners-2016-asia-artist-awards-announced/

anw, congrats to Baekhyun winning Popularity Award!

• Like 7

7 minutes ago, sosooyah19 said:

wow, i envy you, that you can accept them not meeting in the future... :)

the ending was beautifully done but im kinda iffy on some paintings since some of those were personal events, which i think are not "paintable"? (if there is a word like that hehe)

well, IU already leaked it so im still hoping in vain.. till LJG and IU get another drama of their own...

There are more valuable aspect of life than togetherness. True love is often times about letting go and giving way.

Also, I see the drama mainly about Goryeo, the rise of Wang So and reign of Gwangso. For me Hae Soo is just a catalyst to some events or a variable as Jimong calls it. 

• Like 6

14 hours ago, AryRa said:

I do respect him the way he appreciate his fans...

i've watch some of his interaction with his fans in airport... so adorable:wub:

btw... happy 2000 pages... :blush: and 4th place of Soompi most replies :) 

looking at it again & again.. I can see the sincerity. He didnt let his fans down too ie. proceed meeting them, shake their hands + took their gifts.

• Like 15

32 minutes ago, tinniet said:

though we have so many questions about the award events, let us rejoice that BH won an award. it would give a chance to MLSHR to shine again on some souls that havent watched this drama, out of curiosity on why BH won... :)

i thought LJG was second or fourth on the lead so i also wondered KHN got the nomination.. it should be both of them... :huh:

• Like 11

27 minutes ago, Uniform Victory said:

I think the same , the ending make me really sad but for some reason i find the ending also beautiful ..  I think also the way the the drama end make it even more memorable for us ...this is one of the most beautiful series I ever seen and  since now my favorite drama of all times.I really aprecite the great job of the cats and director (excepting some parts of edition and script) , this drama was great and amazing ...since the firts episode until the end ,this drama will be very memorable for me

• Like 13