[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

3 minutes ago, thatmaximoffgirl said:

Hi everyone. So I kinda liked the ending of SHR but at the same time it also made me feel that the drama was kinda rushed in the end. I wished we had more episodes to flesh out a lot of the issues leading to the finale. HS ending up pregnant was kinda a surprise but also kind of expected too. I mean the couple spent a lot of nights together so I assume they did something other than write poems and eat. I wished her pregnancy was revealed early on though (like ep 18 or 19) so we, the audience, could have understood early on why she was adamant about leaving the palace. 

Thoughts on the finale:

* It redeemed Jung in my eyes. I was more emotional about the part where he kinda revealed to Baek Ah his true feeling for HS more than when WS became batshit crazy when he saw HS's ashes.

* It was funny how WS has time to spy on HS and Jung.

* I was glad that baby SoSoo lived and that WS knew she was his daughter. 

* It would've been nice GHJ met a reincarnation of WS in the present time (and they could've also shown more scenes in the modern era)

* The final episode was clearly made to set up a possible second season but I don't think it's possible anymore because while the drama was not not well received it wasn't a big hit either (in SK).

Random thoughts on the drama:

* Can IU be a princess in her next historical drama (if she ever does one again)

* I lowkey shipped Crown Prince and HaeSoo hahahaha

* I actually loved 14th Prince from the beginning but during the middle part of the drama he became to idiotic so I disliked him then

* I kinda wish that they showed HS and WH friendship more

* I hated it when the drama became too political because I wanted more SoSoo moments

* I'll probably keep rewatching this drama until I'm sick of it while waiting for IU to comeback with new music

:)))

I totally with U... especially in these red mark :)))

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, keiko9 said:

I realized we didn't get to see the scene where Hae Su first saw a glimpse of future Gwangjong at the rain ritual. Was it something I missed or was it a deleted scene again?

I was waiting for that scene too, that was the only premonition of her that didn't come true. Wonder why.

I also wonder if the vision of GJ killing the court men actually happened or it was just Soo's imagination of the ruthless GJ.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, pauexclusive said:

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE CONFIRM IF THIS IS A HOAX?

http://mundo-kpop.info/se-confirma-la-emision-de-2-episodios-especiales-para-el-drama-scarlet-heart-ryeo/

As per that link it is confirmed that the specials will be aired this sunday Nov 6..

From OneTV website,

Announcement: An encore telecast of the final 2 episodes of 'Scarlet Heart' will be shown on Sun 6 Nov at 11pm / 10pm (JKT). 'The Show' will not air on Sun 6 Nov. Catch new episodes of 'The Show' from next Sun 13 Nov at 11pm / 10pm (JKT).

It is just an encore telecast of the final 2 episodes.

http://www.onetvasia.com/

• Like 13

18 minutes ago, pauexclusive said:

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE CONFIRM IF THIS IS A HOAX?

http://mundo-kpop.info/se-confirma-la-emision-de-2-episodios-especiales-para-el-drama-scarlet-heart-ryeo/

As per that link it is confirmed that the specials will be aired this sunday Nov 6..

I seriously want this to be true but when I looked on Wikipedia I read that the 2 specials have been released already. 1st was in August and the 2nd in September and they were condensed recaps of episodes. If they are the specials that they are referring to then I guess they're wrong but they could be talking about other specials. I really do hope that they are right because I NEED THOSE SCENES!! 

• Like 3