[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

Many of Kdrama is good in early ep, but weird, worst in the end...............................seriously why PD nim?? what have you done in MLSHR???even Cversion is better

I hate you kill-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gifkill-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gifkill-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif

I don't need Hae  So meet with Ji Mong in 21st century????

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy???bad-luck-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif

• Like 16

I like the ending. :sweatingbullets: Even though I was waiting for the ending to be similar to the Chinese one but although my heart is crying and I want more, at least a scene of WS with his daughter playing etc. But I'm feeling content with the ending, maybe we will like it more once we watch it with subs? 

• Like 18

Now I am really glad I slept in this morning. I tuned in the last 5 minutes when I heard she was back in the future, but what a crappy ending. So nobody's happy. WS is alone and HS/Jin has to live with a broken heart all over again. WTF is with that?

And we don't even get to have a glimmer of hope in the ending of the two walking by each other or even seeing each other? Come on writers, that's just too cruel.

I don't even know if I want a second season (preferably a mini series of 4 episodes), the last thing i want is to see them be miserable all over again and I don't trust the writer with their happiness.

• Like 9

Really disappointed that there was no scene with modern WangSo... and that final piggyback scene just made me confused. Oh well...

It's been a fun Mon-Tues the last 2 months plus. I had fun reading all the posts here and signed up for an account just to participate in this thread. THANKS EVERYONE! Till the next awesome drama! :D:D 

• Like 13

Just now, prisa said:

Many of Kdrama is good in early ep, but weird, worst in the end...............................seriously why PD nim?? what have you done in MLSHR???even Cversion is better

I hate you kill-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gifkill-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gifkill-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif

I don't need Hae  So meet with Ji Mong in 21st century????

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy???bad-luck-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif

Yeah my wish was for the OTP to meet! Hahaha wtf? Right?! Hahaha

• Like 8

1 minute ago, fengari said:

To be honest I do. It mind that they didn't meet in the present time- And I consider this end a suitable end  for them- both of them, HS and WS are resilient, sensitive and curious enough for life  to bear loneliness.  Thank you moon lovers of goryeo- and thank all of you dear friends

Yeah I was disappointed not to have the modern day meet cute, but I think we're suppose to believe that even if it takes a thousand years, Wang So is going to find Hae Su. He's that unstoppable. 

• Like 15

1 minute ago, dramu51ch0c10ve said:

I'm literally laughing in disbelief.Tell me that wasn't the ending.

I can't believe this tooo... How they can be so cruel??? I desperately hope... but for what??!! This drama drained me... I want to sleep for a week....

• Like 5

Just now, soph_t said:

I like the ending. :sweatingbullets: Even though I was waiting for the ending to be similar to the Chinese one but although my heart is crying and I want more, at least a scene of WS with his daughter playing etc. But I'm feeling content with the ending, maybe we will like it more once we watch it with subs? 

Samee.. I'm actually satisfied with this kind of ending.. Although it isn't an happy ending, it's more like a tragic ending. Something about tragic endings just get to me... I admit I teared up along with HS when she found out that WS has been alone all this time

• Like 11