[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

Hiii everyone

Thanks for teasers, BTS and...

Can anyone please explain a little bit about the teaser, is a plot or sth happening in castle??? Since I haven't seen chinese version, I know just a little bit about the drama.

And i'd be grateful if you say the date of airing Runningman. Thanks

• Like 8

1 hour ago, meahri_1 said:

@trizha So glad you unlurked, Chingu!!! You should do that more often. It doesn't look like one is available yet, but I'm sure Moonloverz or one of our other Chingu will share as soon as one becomes available. TeamCandy, one of IU's fan groups also tends to translate quickly, so between both, we're all hoping for subs soon. :)

@meahri_1 Thanks for the welcome! Yes, eagerly waiting for kind and generous souls to share subs-I am getting soooo excited for this drama, I'm trying to manage my expectations (the last time I was this excited it was for another show that involved lots of chaebols and I admit, my vastly disappointed hopes) but it's getting so difficult!!!

And not to keep going back to the tub scene but...this could be LJK's long awaited post military ab scene that never quite happened in AATM or in TW and I cannnot waaaaait.

• Like 10

its been a while since i last saw Kdrama.. but when i heard the remake of BBJX and the actor that going to act in it i just can't say no.. lol

maybe the promotion is kinda slow i mean the hype is real BUT for the wrong reason is because all the big names act in this but in term of official promotion is kinda slow.. i don't know maybe SBS want to push it after Doctors end.. i hope so... 

but above all i don't know about u guys but i really loved our leads here even the drama not aired yet.. the bits in teaser and what they talk about we dealing with a true and painful love.. Haesoo will really suffer for her knowledge and Wangso will suffer much more if he lose Haesoo.. so yeah its been a while since i enjoyed this kind of love so i really on board with the OTP.. and did i said they look good together?? damn the visual in this drama..!!

• Like 12

2 hours ago, Glamour90 said:

Hiii everyone

Can anyone please explain a little bit about the teaser, is a plot or sth happening in castle??? Since I haven't seen chinese version, I know just a little bit about the drama.

Sorry, @Glamour90. Am actually at work so can't provide you with info you're looking for. Can do it later after work. Perhaps someone else...like @Gabi Bros or one of our other chingu may be able to when they're available..

• Like 8

8 hours ago, meahri_1 said:

Chingu, it's a new teaser for the drama!!!! Hello?!

Naver link: http://tvcast.naver.com/v/1058715?spi_ref=m_tvcast_twitter

@meahri_1, thank you so much for the call. I super appreciate it.
I wish this trailer was subbed. I super liked it with his commentary. I think it is great that he is educating potential viewers about the back story and history.   Maybe it is worthwhile to ask DramaFever to sub it for us?

And I love that you gave us the Naver-cast link. I think the more we will watch on there (rather than YT) we will be helping the drama towards CPI.

So, Press Conf. on Aug. 24th. No rice wreath allowed.  Does anyone know if there is a link to watch it live please?

Spoiler

CqKYxvVVMAAduIl.jpg

• Like 7

9 hours ago, meahri_1 said:

Chingu, it's a new teaser for the drama!!!! Hello?!

Naver link: http://tvcast.naver.com/v/1058715?spi_ref=m_tvcast_twitter

Was at work, just came back. And... doooh! If the guy didn't talk! I wish we could see the new trailer! Aaaaach... IU's drowning and the moon eclipses... what a scene!!! :w00t: I'm totally sure the drama will be AMAZING!!!

7 hours ago, meahri_1 said:

I know a lot of people/fans aren't really enjoying the commentary in this last teaser. I agree he's distracting. Once his comments are subbed, though, I think we'll be thankful as it sounds like he's providing us with background. I think we're going to know a LOT before the drama airs. :blush:

True. One thing is that I don't understand what he's saying (although I'm sure it's interesting stuff - he shows some map etc. - maybe he explains the story historical background?); second thing - I want to see the trailer!!!

6 hours ago, minmar said:

I don 't think there is any question that MLSHR is going to have a huge audience for the first episode and we will keep it. 

A friend of mine (not in this forum) pointed out that the audience for this drama will be extra huge. Fans of Lee Joon Gi, fans of IU, fans of Kang Ha Neul, fans of Ji Soo, fans of EXO boys + those who just watch dramas they like no matter the stars. Imagine that! I think when SBS will air the first episode there'll be no sign of life in streets of Korea. ;) They'll be all in front of TV sets. :D 

6 hours ago, meahri_1 said:

LOL. Here's a gift for you Chingu.

Angry Joon Gi... no, don't help me, I'm dying happily!

5 hours ago, trizha said:

Lurker here for forever, but this show has finally driven me out of lurkerdom.

A-ha! :D

5 hours ago, meahri_1 said:

Okay. Only 10 days left.

I can't believe it's only 10 days... 

4 hours ago, Glamour90 said:

Well we can only guess. Chinese version was that most of the story happened in the palace (or on trips in tents). But I don't know if Korea's history has something like Forbidden City. Korean version will be probably different. I wonder if Haesoo will also make tea for the king like in c-drama or be the concubine for the 4th prince (if I'm not mistaken (I'm still in the middle of c-drama) she will have a night with the 4th prince? I wonder if ML will do the same thing). I watch korean dramas since 2012 and one thing I noticed (well, there are many things I've noticed but this is one of them) - they love to show how beautiful is their country. So I hope there will be plenty of occasions to watch more things than the palace. 

The thing I'm almost sure - the 4th prince in k-drama will be more... hmm... how to say it? Aggresive & active? Looking at teasers and trailer he'll be more a fighter less a polititian and the 4th prince in c-drama rode a horse from time to time but I haven't seen him fighting. He has general to do the fighting.

• Like 10

5 hours ago, Glamour90 said:

Hiii everyone

Ok so I will give this a try. My other gal pals can expand on this but it should give you a good idea of the basic story. I think I heard the air date for Running man is the 28th but I could be wrong.  Can anyone confirm that?

Spoiler

The female lead ends up suddenly dropped into Korean History. Initially confused about her new reality, she makes quite a few social mistakes which all the princes find funny and refreshing. The heroine gets involved with each of them to various degrees but is most attracted to the 8th prince.  Unfortunately the heroine knows enough about history to know if the 8th seeks the throne things will not end well for him. Since she truly cares she tries to change his mind but for a variety of reasons she is unable to  alter his fate.  Being a prince, the 8th thinks he can have her AND the throne which only ends up making things between them worse. Meanwhile, things at court are becoming frightening, various interests are playing for power and aren't above murder and treachery to achieve their aims. The powers involved end up manipulating several of  the princes into a fight for the throne.

The 4th prince who has already been abused by the court and has no interest in the throne. He has earned a terrible reputation that keeps most people afraid and distant. None of this stops the heroine from wanting to make up her own mind about him. As she gets to know him better she becomes attracted but find herself uncomfortable with his strong personality and tendency to be severe.  As the situation at court worsens the 4th prince decides he must gain the throne to save the country. What happens after the heroine and the 4th prince get together underscores both their own personalities,  their different beliefs in what is right and FATE.  

• Like 9

@meahri_1: Thank you soooooooooooooooo much for the docuteaser (or should I call it teasermentary? Lol). More sneak peeks into the drama, which I absolutely *love*. I'm in love with the epic music and the serious tone of this series. Hope it will keep being this seriously good till the final end.

I'm more in love with LJK when he's doing that warrior scream than when he's playfully wooing our heroine. when LJK gets seriously mad, he's seriously good. Kind of brings back memory from Iljimae's day and I love it.

• Like 12

Lee Joon Ki and IU get lost in each other's eyes in new Scarlet Heart: Ryeo posters

00de758a-2e5f-48c9-b514-8c2c941c8687.jpg

As if we weren't already captivated enough by upcoming historical time travel drama Scarlet Heart: Ryeo, SBS had released three more gorgeous posters featuring the romance between Lee Joon KiIU, and Kang Ha Neul

In Scarlet Heart: Ryeo, IU is a 21st century woman named Hae Soo, who gets caught in a solar eclipse and is transported to the Goryeo Dynasty, which ruled Korea from the 10th century for nearly 500 years. Suddenly, Hae Soo finds herself in the royal palace, where she comes across Fourth Prince Wang So (Lee Joon Ki). A man as feared as he is handsome, Wang So is based on the real-life fourth king of the Goryeo Dynasty and makes others tremble but wins over Hae Soo’s heart. However, he is not the only one in the palace with eyes on the throne, or on Hae Soo's love, and a political battle of deception, secrecy and lies ensues between Wang So and all the other princes. Adding to the drama are Eighth Prince Wang Wook (Kang Ha Neul), who is less than willing to wait in line behind seven other members of the royal family, and Third Prince Wang Yo (Hong Jong Hyun), whose right to the crown actually precedes Wang So’s. 

In the second poster, we see the Fourth Prince giving the the Eighth Prince the jealous side eye:

4db0de3b-bf91-47e0-82e1-a9bcd8cb25a7.jpg

And the third poster gives us a peek at the beautiful scenery we will enjoy throughout the drama: 

4b01813f-9dcd-4e4e-8aac-87d7fb2c945c.jpg

Are you excited for the romance and drama to unfold? 

Source: https://www.dramafever.com/es/news/lee-joon-ki-and-iu-get-lost-in-each-others-eyes-in-new-scarlet-heart-ryeo-posters-/

• Like 9

wow almost a week I can't visit this thread and it looks like I left behind many pages..I should catch-up..

I don't know if this has been posted in here..just want to share snippet of Jisoo Ceci Korea interview..he talks a bit about MLSHR

"Moon Lovers is beautiful drama that will make one question ' is this filmed in South Korea?' You will see what you haven't in any historical dramas and also the characters are very charming"

trans cr to jisoothailand

• Like 9

2 minutes ago, fleurofjasmine said:

wow almost a week I can't visit this thread and it looks like I left behind many pages..I should catch-up..

I don't know if this has been posted in here..just want to share snippet of Jisoo Ceci Korea interview..he talks a bit about MLSHR

"Moon Lovers is beautiful drama that will make one question ' is this filmed in South Korea?' You will see what you haven't in any historical dramas and also the characters are very charming"

Hi!! I posted this after you posted it in Jisoo's thread. Thank youuuu!! :) 

• Like 7

@MoOnLoVeRz

Hi Chingu! I believe you're our resident connection to KNTV. I was just looking at their site and noticed they don't have the 'teasermentary' that came out earlier. Do you think perhaps it wasn't really Teaser 3, and that they may still have #3 for us? What do you think?

KNTV_zpsajkhewar.jpg

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Gabi Bros said:

62fbbd917d.png

62fc038f93.png

I hope there will be many happy moments between Haesoo and Wang So, before all the suffering. 

i really hope so.. tbh in BBJX the only happy time for them is when they bicker with each other so i hope in MLSHR we all going to see a lot of happy moment before thing go really wrong..

i think no matter who Haesoo end up she will suffer cause her mind set is not designed for that time being.. she someone who know right or wrong no matter what reason and that solely the reason she can't be with 4th prince even what he did is for the country or her behalf..

• Like 10

56 minutes ago, fleurofjasmine said:

@fleurofjasmine Hi chingu!! Did you see that I chose uri Jisoo for #10 on the countdown (how many days we have left)? Hope you saw that. I know you don't come that often. We'll make sure to tag you with anything Jisoo related. Try to come back whenever you can, please. :blush:

• Like 8

53 minutes ago, Gabi Bros said:

Hi!! I posted this after you posted it in Jisoo's thread. Thank youuuu!! :) 

oops sorry @Gabi Bros..I just read >10 pages :sweatingbullets::w00t: and you already posted it yesterday..sorry :) 

7 minutes ago, meahri_1 said:

@fleurofjasmine Hi chingu!! Did you see that I chose uri Jisoo as for the countdown? Hope you saw that. I know you don't come that often. We'll make sure to tag you with anything Jisoo related. Try to come back whenever you can, please. :blush:

Hi @meahri_1 yes I saw that! thank you so much <3 hihi in last few days I couldn't visit soompi..I just visited soompi again yesterday but couldn't managed visit here.. thank you for tag me :) <3

---

thank you all for updates..finally 10 days to premiere date after we wait a very long time like forever lol

huhu I can't visit this thread often..but I still follow MLSHR updates esp from twitter so I hope I don't left behind..

eagerly waiting to presscon and RM..oh and I hope SBS will release video BTS first reading thou..I'm curious how they first met at script reading..

fighting MLSHR!! hope it will be hit daebak!!

• Like 9