[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

@fleurofjasmine I think the only new thing is what Joohyuk says about Jisso:

Jisso is “Another Me”. First of all, we have many similarities. Our height is similar, similar hairstyles, we look-alike and similar movements. 

And I noticed that in that COSMO BTS video the only clip they didn't put was the one of Jisso talking about Yoo Soon Woo. Why? Not fair. :huh: 

EDIT:

Mysophobia? LOL 

• Like 10

So ONE TV's synopsis says that Hajin was hit by a truck...but all the preceding accounts said she jumped into a body of water to save a child. And then, of course, they released a picture of her in water, with the reflection of the eclipse on the surface. In addition, IU had to learn and practice her swimming. :huh:

Okay...I'm confused now. Truck? Drowning?  Everything right now points to the drowning...but there must be a reason they mention her being hit by a truck.

• Like 7

55 minutes ago, meahri_1 said:

Okay...I'm confused now. Truck? Drowning?  Everything right now points to the drowning...but there must be a reason they mention her being hit by a truck.

I think they are confusing the accident with the one of the novel. She was hit by a truck in the novel. The chinesse drama changed that accident to a lighter one (electrocuted) and I am sure this version is doing also a lighter one (drowned). 

SPOILER OF THE TERRIBLE ACCIDENT FROM Chapter 1 of THE NOVEL (is on the first page): 

Spoiler

Ten days ago, after I got off work, I did not pay attention to the traffic as I crossed the road. By the time I heard the crowd’s screams, it was too late. I felt myself flying towards the sky, yet I could see the physical half of my body still dangling from the truck. In the midst of terror and intense pain, I lost consciousness, and when I awoke again, I was already on the bed of this body’s previous owner. 

EDIT: I remember questioning myself while I was watching Bubujinxin that it was kinda weird that she accepted her new life so easily. But in the novel, after reading about the original accident it makes total sense. After an accident like that, if I was her, I would not want to return to my own time... NEVER.

• Like 5

'Scarlet Heart (Moon Lovers) Ryeo' releases first teaser!

Spoiler

78aa26cce5dc8b00ac4786b62364ea45_1470210

Photo: 'Scarlet Heart: Ryeo' teaser screen shot

The upcoming SBS Mon-Tues TV series 'Scarlet Heart(Moon Lovers): Ryeo' unveiled its first teaser. The teaser showed the war of The fourth prince 'Wang So (Lee Joon Ki),' and the eighth prince 'Wang Wook (Kang Han Neul).'

'Scarlet Heart (Moon Lovers) will portray the story of a girl named 'Hae Soo(IU),' who take time machine to Chosun Dynasty(Year 1392-1910). The first episode will be broadcast on August 29. Watch 'Scarlet Heart (Moon Lovers) Ryeo' teaser here:

http://www1.korea.com/bbs/board.php?bo_table=DRAMA&wr_id=1111

Korea.com's Emily You contributed to this report from Seoul. [E-mail: maintyoung@korea.com]

• Like 6

Wow. Just when @Gabi Bros clarified that we're still dealing with water and drowning and that the 'truck' ONE TV mentioned was actually in the novel...now they throw in a time machine. Hopefully, this was meant to be a simple reference to a portal (any portal) that was actually used as the vehicle to move her from the present to the past. :blink:

• Like 4

'Scarlet Heart (Moon Lovers) will portray the story of a girl named 'Hae Soo(IU),' who take time machine to Chosun Dynasty(Year 1392-1910)

@meahri_1 Hahahaha a time machine and to Joseon (Chosun) Kingdom!!! :lol: Time to change the drama name to Scarlet Heart Joseon. King Taejo (father of our beautiful princes) ruled in the Goryeo Kingdom from 918 to 943. Don't believe the article. Is all wrong. I have read comments on drama beans of people that are thinking Haesoo's body will travel to Goryeo but that's wrong. Her body won't travel, only her soul.

@andy78 Thanks for sharing! :)

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Gabi Bros said:

'Scarlet Heart (Moon Lovers) will portray the story of a girl named 'Hae Soo(IU),' who take time machine to Chosun Dynasty(Year 1392-1910)

@meahri_1 Hahahaha a time machine and to Joseon (Chosun) Kingdom!!! :lol: Time to change the drama name to Scarlet Heart Joseon. King Taejo (father of our beautiful princes) ruled in the Goryeo Kingdom from 918 to 943. Don't believe the article. Is all wrong. I have read comments on drama beans of people that are thinking Haesoo's body will travel to Joseon but that's wrong. Her body won't travel, only her soul.

@andy78 Thanks for sharing! :)

Haha!! I noticed the Chosun/Joseon reference too.  With the recent upswing in interest as we get closer to the release date, they were likely rushing to get information out and didn't double-check their sources.

• Like 6

23 hours ago, Gabi Bros said:

Here you can find the first 5 chapters translated and for download:

http://bubujingxinenglish.blogspot.com/p/translation-progress.html

I haven't find the full novel. :)

Thank you! I used to have another link but since I haven't read the novel yet I don't remember if it was the whole book or just a part of it. But the blog is good too. They have schedule to put translation online every chapter so I'll have to opportunity to read it. :D

23 hours ago, minmar said:

Also ...I know it will succeed in a BIG way!!  Believe it!  :D

I'm sure of it too!

23 hours ago, minmar said:

@cedarwood  I am so glad you said we were ladies...but...............when it comes to Joon...it's who can grab him first.....:lol:

It's either ladies way or his mine. :lol:

20 hours ago, minmar said:

I am illiterate in Korean so thanks for letting me know. :D

No worries - few more dramas and you'll get more korean words. :D

We all startet with "oppa" once. :D

18 hours ago, sukbin said:

seems to me IU is much closer to KHN in real life and not much interaction between her and Jun Ki. Probably because he is a lot older than her.

To me it doesn't matter who she's closer in real life - she's an actress and on screen I want actors to act the way the story needs. :) 

17 hours ago, Gabi Bros said:

OMG! that moment of IU-Joong Gi at 0:50 :wub: made my heart skip a beat. So Wangso-like. 

I had to check that moment and ooohhhhmmmyyyyygoddddddddd it was so sexy! Joon Gi knows how to electrify the audience... :wub:

15 hours ago, sandra4897 said:

Can't wait for the rest of the teasers as well as the press con. I've been waiting for this drama since it was first announced but strangely, I can't help but get more impatient as the airing date draws closer. *sighs* This is the drama I'm anticipating the most this year.

We have the same problem here. To me it's the most anticipated drama this year too. I couldn't wait even before we knew what drama Joon Gi does (I always wait for his dramas so...) now the more I know about the story and every part I'm impatient and can't stop thinking ALL THE TIME about 29.08. Argh... 26 days to go - so long time!

15 hours ago, sandra4897 said:
Aigoo.

Erm... what???

14 hours ago, Maria Brimstone said:

Question! I've been dying to find out, at around 4.20 of the long trailer, a woman was wiping Wang So's face. Someone said in a previous post that it was Ha Na. But someone on Facebook said it was IU @_@. Does anyone know? I was kinda hoping it would be a close, sweet moment between Wang So and Hae Soo but the way the woman is dressed doesn't seem like its her costume palette.

I thought it's IU. In the same trailer she screams "You're hurt!" so to me it was natural that she would be the person who weaps his face (Gosh, I want to be her!).

14 hours ago, sukbin said:

okay, this is embarrassing but I used to date someone 15 years older for 10 years)

Sorry for asking about your private matters but why is that embarrasing?

@Mau_Cherry wow! Thanks for sharing. The picture is great! :)

• Like 6

34 minutes ago, Gabi Bros said:

For all of us to color! :lol:

Ha! Ha! Ha!   I absolutely love this.:lol:       and Coloring too?  It seems someone is trying to think up ways to keep us busy.

They must know we are becoming restless.  :D

39 minutes ago, cedarwood said:

I had to check that moment and ooohhhhmmmyyyyygoddddddddd it was so sexy! Joon Gi knows how to electrify the audience...

OMG  He sure knows how to use a camera to best effect.  :sweatingbullets:

@andy78 @meahri_1 @Gabi Bros  OK, here's the story. Hae Soo is driving along and runs smack into a river where a child is drowning. She rescues the child but then is suddenly sucked into a time machine hidden at the bottom of the river The machine magically transports her to Goreyo but not before stopping in Joseon for a little shopping.    How's that?    :P

Hopefully the next article won't have her dropping in with her boyfriend from the stars or things are really gonna get complicated.  :w00t:

• Like 7

8 minutes ago, minmar said:

@andy78 @meahri_1 @Gabi Bros  OK, here's the story. Hae Soo is driving along and runs smack into a river where a child is drowning. She rescues the child but then is suddenly sucked into a time machine hidden at the bottom of the river The machine magically transports her to Goreyo but not before stopping in Joseon for a little shopping.    How's that?    :P

Hopefully the next article won't have her dropping in with her boyfriend from the stars or things are really gonna get complicated.  :w00t:

Hilarious!!! :D

• Like 6

7 hours ago, Gabi Bros said:

Thank you!!! :) The song name is Moon :lol: xD hahaha was perfect for Moon Lovers. I am watching Mirror of the Witch but I am at episode 6 and I thought that the drama only used instrumentals. I was really impressed by the quality of Mirror of the Witch! :hushed: I will continue watching. :thumbsup:

Thanks to @fleurofjasmine now we know it wasn't a leaked ost. It was only used by the chinesse subbers of Moon Lovers along with videos of the preview. Was this song (MOON) from Mirror of the Witch: :)

my pleasure :) (oh..and you should continue watching motw..it's one of the best sageuk this year ^_^). MOTW released 4 songs as OST but only used 2 songs in drama..so, yeah..I understand if you didn't recognize it immediatley especially that Moon song appeared a lot in 2nd half of drama..

@fleurofjasmine I think the only new thing is what Joohyuk says about Jisso:

Jisso is “Another Me”. First of all, we have many similarities. Our height is similar, similar hairstyles, we look-alike and similar movements. 

And I noticed that in that COSMO BTS video the only clip they didn't put was the one of Jisso talking about Yoo Soon Woo. Why? Not fair. 

oh..thank you for full translation :) so Joohyuk also realized they they look alike just like twin and makes me confused who is the guy in teaser, Jisoo or Joohyuk lol

yes..I noticed too..why cosmo why? it's not fair not only for Jisoo but also for YSW, we couldn't hear description about him from Jisoo..

Mysophobia? LOL 

what is Mysophobia?

57 minutes ago, Gabi Bros said:

For all of us to color! :lol:

LOL you're right!! XD

• Like 6

28 minutes ago, minmar said:

OK, here's the story. Hae Soo is driving along and runs smack into a river where a child is drowning. She rescues the child but then is suddenly sucked into a time machine hidden at the bottom of the river The machine magically transports her to Goreyo but not before stopping in Joseon for a little shopping.    How's that?    :P

To this story I'm adding Captain Nemo who's watching her doings in Joseon through... erm... some crystal ball... :phew:

• Like 7

“Scarlet Heart: Goryeo” To Premiere In South East Asia At Same Time As Korea

“Scarlet Heart: Goryeo” To Premiere In South East Asia At Same Time As Korea

Great news for K-drama fans in South East Asia! “Scarlet Heart: Goryeo,” the highly anticipated South Korean remake of the similarly titled Chinese series is set to premiere on August 29, every Monday and Tuesday at 9 p.m. / 8 p.m. JKT, first and exclusively on cable channel ONE.

The Korean entertainment channel which is available in Australia, Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Malaysia and Singapore will be the first regional television channel in Southeast Asia to air a South Korean drama series at the same time as its telecast in Korea, with subtitles in English, Chinese, and Bahasa Malay!

Headlining the series as female protagonist is IU, whose character is catapulted back in time from the modern era. In the past, she finds herself trapped within a web of political intrigue and complicated love lines involving the princes of Goryeo, who are played by Lee Joon Gi, Kang Ha Neul, Hong Jong Hyun, Ji Soo, EXO’s Baekhyun, Nam Joo Hyuk, and Yoon Sun Woo. Rookie actress Kang Han Na and Girls’ Generation’s Seo Hyun will both play princesses.

Read more here: http://www.soompi.com/2016/08/03/scarlet-heart-premier-singapore-time-korea/

• Like 9