[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

That's just too hilarious. So the first time our modern girl Go Hajin appears as Haesoo is while the princes are in a bath?!?! Well...it would seem Haesoo was already a forward and bold thinking girl. :P

• Like 5

I have to say that I don't think a long trailer will be a good idea after so many teasers because people might think they have already seen the whole drama or the most exciting parts. Like giving too much? 

8 minutes ago, meahri_1 said:

That's just too hilarious. So the first time our modern girl Go Hajin appears as Haesoo is while the princes are in a bath?!?! Well...it would seem Haesoo was already a forward and bold thinking girl. :P

Hilarious!! XD 

• Like 8

'Scarlet Heart: Ryeo' drops first teaser for IU, Lee Jun Ki, Baekhyun, and more

Whoo, finally, you can get a fuller glimpse of upcoming Chinese remake drama 'Scarlet Heart: Ryeo' through its first ever teaser video dropped by SBS on August 1!

The 42-second clip might seem short before you watch, but it's packed full with intense close-ups and quick scenes that will have you wondering... what the heck is going on?! There's no doubt, though, that everyone looks hot.

Get ready for the war-centered historical piece starring IU, Lee Jun Ki, Kang Ha Neul, Nam Joo Hyuk, Kim Sung Kyun, Baekhyun, and more!  It starts airing after 'Doctors' on August 29!

Source: You can read the Allkpop article here.

• Like 10

Because I prefer modern dramas. I hardly rarely barely ever watch anything saeguk, goryeo, jeoson, period historical costume drama. And even though there's JG KHN and the rest....Ji Soo! my maknae love 14th prince! I am watching this for you! love. jongski.  ❤️❤️

Thanks  chingus here for all the updates and the teaser :) 

• Like 4

22 hours ago, meahri_1 said:

Did I expect to feel any relief once they released the teaser?! Why is my heart beating so much faster after watching this? :fearful:

Relief? No way... Sorry, you're gonna suffer with us till 29.08. 

23 hours ago, Gabi Bros said:

OMGGG!!! OMGGG!!! Wow!!! No words!!! Looks so cool!! I wanted this kind of action and they give it to me!!! Oh yess!!! :o Wow, the scene of Wang So vs Wang Wook looked awesome! IU so pretty! In fact...all of them looked good! Wow! :o

Couldn't say it better myself. The teaser is... ah... what's the word? DAEBAK???

22 hours ago, sukbin said:

the background music is beyond words

I also like the background music and I hope to hear it in the drama. It matches the picture so much. I like background music in both teaser and trailer.

Btw the china trailer - was that a trailer anyway? I thought it's more like few teasers put in one video so no one would have to run through YT to watch all of them. At least it looks so to me 'cause every 30 seconds you have like different story, different mood, different everything... Oh well... maybe in China every trailer looks like this, I have no experience with ch-trailers.

22 hours ago, car148 said:

A 41 second trailer that reminds everyone how good an actor LJK is! :blush:

True. Imagine what will do the actual drama. *swoons*

22 hours ago, MoOnLoVeRz said:

it seems like we will be getting a total of 5 teasers!

Really??? Yesssss!!! I'm so happy!!! Step by step we will get to the drama. Oh my... :w00t:

21 hours ago, meahri_1 said:

So I'm sure everyone is doing what I'm doing -- watching the teaser over and over and over again.

Ya! Did you install cameras in my house? How did you know what I was doing? :lol:

9 hours ago, Ally said:

I really look forward to this scene in particular where Haesoo and the 4th prince met. It was beautifully shot!

Will it be their first meeting?

When I saw the gif with IU reading letter written in blood something came to my mind. Based on my knowledge I have after reading so many books about Korea I know that Koreans don't like to write in red, esp. names 'cause that means bad luck. Or death. Also they believe that no. 4 is unlucky number 'cause in korean (correct me if I'm wrong, of course!) "4" sounds like "death" in chinese.

Now... Joon Gi plays prince no. 4 and I wonder if it has any meaning for the plot.

• Like 8

I found translation of character description for 10th, 13th and Seohyun's character, Woohee

Spoiler

CovjMu_UEAAPzQ5.jpg

CovxFY_VMAA3xRb.jpg

cr seopun

CoyStFHVIAApFcO.jpg

cr EXO_Fanbase

oh..I love 13th prince and Woohee story..already sounds so tragic..

and it looks like 10th and Soonduk will be a very cute couple lol

--

Did anyone know who is he? (character and actor)

Ryeo28.jpg

He also appears in MLSHR poster for KNTV Japan (the one on bottom right)

Covdp3lVMAAu622.jpg

• Like 8

8 hours ago, Gabi Bros said:

Is Nam Joo Hyuk! No doubt! B)

I like Jisso's character description. Is similar to the C-character. 

@Ally You are right! The only bad thing on the teaser are those colorful power ranger outfits/hanboks! But I forgive the princes...they are going to change them with time. 

@Gabi Bros Okay..haha..thanks..so I think I was the one who mistaken that guy as 14th prince/WangJung..hahaha..Jisoo and Joohyuk are look alike :sweatingbullets:. Actually I rarely watch long teaser/trailer/preview if I want to watch drama because yes, like you said they will show a lot of important scenes especially in earlier eps..but too bad that I think SBS will still release the long preview in last week of promotion (usually in presscon) because that's the common rule..but actually that China trailer we've seen before could be considered as long trailer with 5 minutes duration..so yeah I hope they won't give too much so the surprise factor when we watch actual eps already gone..

@Ally oh same thought!! I don't like that hanbok..what's with that colour and oversizes hanbok..lol

@meahri_1 lol..when I read Haesoo's character description..I was LOL-ing because that description..imagine how shocked Hajin suddenly she appears in front of many hot princes lmao

• Like 7

Ryeo32.jpg

The reign of blood begins in Scarlet Heart’s first teaser

http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/08/the-reign-of-blood-begins-in-scarlet-hearts-first-teaser/

Ryeo30.jpgRyeo20.jpg

Oh, is it finally time for official teasers? Here’s our first peek at SBS’s time-travel fantasy sageuk Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart: Goryeo, starring IU as a 21st-century woman who travels back to the early Goryeo era, and Lee Jun-ki as the prince she’ll fall in love with. The teaser, titled “Monarch of Blood,” is stylish and beautiful (and bloody, of course), setting us up for a thrilling, epic battle among princes to inherit a country.

And just by sheer numbers, it’s going to be one very complicated power struggle, with princes Kang Haneul, Hong Jong-hyun, Ji-soo, Nam Joo-hyuk, Baekhyun, and Yoon Sun-woo either vying for power themselves or having to pick a side. The teaser opens with the copy: “Just one position. The one trying to protect vs. the one trying to steal. The war has begun!” As the palace is attacked and Lee Jun-ki fights to protect his kingdom, he says in voiceover: “A place where you die if you trust others, and must doubt those close to you in order to live.”

http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/08/the-reign-of-blood-begins-in-scarlet-hearts-first-teaser/

• Like 9

Korean Drama Scarlet Heart: Goryeo Releases First Action Packed Official Trailer

Scarlet Heart Goryeo Korean Drama - Lee Joon Gi

My excitment can’t be contained! The first action packed official trailer has just been released for the new SBS drama Scarlet Heart: Goryeo (also titled Moon Lovers) starring Lee Joon Gi (Scholar Who Walks the Night) and IU (Producer). While China released apreview a couple months back, this is the first official one put out by SBS.

Scarlet Heart Goryeo Korean Drama - Lee Joon Gi   Scarlet Heart - IU 3

And it is easy to see what the Korean trailer wants to highlight: action! It’s full of blood, swords, battles, screaming, and plenty of angst. The battle for the throne certainly looks like it’s going to be intense with brother pitted against brother in a life or death struggle. Talk about ramping up the excitement even more, if that’s actually possible!!

Read more here: https://kdramakisses.com/2016/08/01/korean-drama-scarlet-heart-goryeo-releases-first-action-packed-official-trailer/

• Like 7

SPOILERS / TRANSLATIONS of character descriptions from SBS official site! Only 4th and 8th and their relationship with Haesoo. Translation by melloviciousiu on twitter. 

ABOUT 4TH PRINCE:

Spoiler

ABOUT 8TH PRINCE:

Spoiler

• Like 8

This wasn't posted yet right?

But about the scar on Wang So's face- in yesterday's teaser,in the scene where he sword fights Wang Wook, there was a clear glimpse of his face since he wasn't wearing a mask and I definitely didn't see any scar. Did I see it wrong? I hope that it wasn't a mistake or something.

And thanks @Gabi Bros :D

• Like 8

@sandra4897 They were posted but thank you. :) About the scar.. I dont think is an error. This is a drama with fantasy elements after all and magic or witchcraft could be involved in the story. I am currently watching Mirror of the Witch (is a high budget dark saeguk of Joseon) and one girl with half of her face burnt got totally cured by those means. This could be also the case for Wang So. 

• Like 7

Yeorobun,

I was searching high and low for this. I had come across it soon after the teaser came out and promptly lost track of it. Stripped of its color, I'm more drawn to the intense struggle between 4 and 8.  Make sure to click on the image so you can enjoy the action with me.

Not sure why, but now that it's carved out and standing on it's own, I'm thinking...it's kinda hot.

Eyes locked, swords clasped tightly, muscles flexing...it's almost hard to tear your eyes away from either 4 or 8.

Must there really be only one??!! :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets:

• Like 7

1 hour ago, meahri_1 said:

Yeorobun,

I was searching high and low for this. I had come across it soon after the teaser came out and promptly lost track of it. Stripped of its color, I'm more drawn to the intense struggle between 4 and 8.  Make sure to click on the image so you can enjoy the action with me.

Not sure why, but now that it's carved out and standing on it's own, I'm thinking...it's kinda hot.

Eyes locked, swords clasped tightly, muscles flexing...it's almost hard to tear your eyes away from either 4 or 8.

Must there really be only one??!! :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets:

I can have Lee Jun Ki all by myself....with or without the mask. Scar or no scar. I want to have all of him. :blush:

• Like 8