[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

1 hour ago, Utin said:

Hello...I've been lurking around this thread and can't wait until the series is released.  Has anyone seen Jade Palace Lockheart?  I think that one is another version of the story but the girl ended up with the 8th prince.  :blink:

I have never watched it. I will give it a try. Thank you for the info. :) 

I have made a quick search about PALACE PLOT:

Spoiler

Luo Qingchuan is a simple and kind-hearted girl from the 21st century. One day she accidentally travels through time and ends up in the 1700s, in the Forbidden City, during the reign of the Kangxi Emperor. She meets her favourite historical figure, the fourth prince Yinzhen, the future Yongzheng Emperor. However, she has to learn the hard way that history books do not always tell the whole story and her broken heart might just be mended by the most unexpected person. Her wit and knowledge of the future puts her right in the middle of the heated competition for the throne. Can she alter history? Whom will she fall in love with? Whom will she choose?

OMG is the same plot! Palace and Scarlet Heart drama were released at the same year (2011) with same amount of episodes (35). Different writers: Palace by Yu Zheng (screenwriter) aired in January and Scarlet Heart by Tong Hua (novelist) aired on September.  Scarlet Heart novel was published in 2005 online by Tong Hua. Why is this plot so similar and not related to Tong Hua? A time travel girl that meet the Qing dynasty princes of the forbidden city is a genre on its own in dramas? Ok...I am confused now. Confuse mode ON :lol:

Spoiler

tumblr_nuv0ypfKfz1ugi6ljo1_500.gif

Hahahahaha. :P

@Utin Me too...I can't wait for Moon Lovers! :( 

• Like 4

can u also sent to me video & leaks pic??

me too, i really want OTP be guest of SBS reality show "Running Man"

and i wish they show us their chemistry during the show

even i hope they make special ep like DOTS Jingoo-Kim Jiwon couple

i want to share ma JoonGIU photo on IG but its failed,failed even i try many times

but what can i do?? :tears::tears::tears:

• Like 7

SCARLET HEART: RYEO @MoonLoversSBS fan account make a 4 day poll since July 6 in which the total votes were 1,456. Results: 4th prince-Haesoo won with 39%. For me, all the princes look good with her, but the close battle will be between 8th and 4th because are the ones that she has developed feelings for. And I think 4th will be the final winner. Also thinking 10th and 13th will be quick crushes (they have couples for them later played by Z.Hera and Seohyun). I am mixed between 8th and 4th. And later on, will come 14th hard (maybe?). I adore Jisso...maybe I will root for him (in the middle of the drama?) because 14th was the love that I like the most in Bubujinxin (no matter if it was one-sided). 14th didn't love her at the beginning in Bubujinxin. :sweatingbullets: I think will be 8th vs 4th and later on 4th vs 14th and no more. In the Movie of Bubujinxin was only a battle between 4th and 14th, that 14th won in the end. 
OLDER POLLS from a month ago:

June 6th. In @MoonLoversSBS poll 10th prince-Haesoo won with 37% (4th prince with 36%, 8th prince with 18%,13th prince with 9%). Were 1,141 votes in total. 

Spoiler

June 8th. In @IUtemstarcandy poll 8th prince-Haesoo won with 35% (10th prince with 32%, 4th prince with 23%, 13th prince with 10%). Were 726 votes in total. 

Spoiler

• Like 5

Hi everyone

i have a question, since i haven't watched the Chinese version.  i knew that kang ha-neul's character is married in the drama but i thought 4th prince is single. but as i see in new chart he's married too. when he fells in love with hae soo, he is married or after felling in love with her gets married??

i hope at least they release some stills, waiting is sooo difficult. I'm counting days:wacko:

P.S: Sorry for my poor english

• Like 4

Guess what, chingu? I think we can officially share the 'almost kiss' picture since it was just reported on Koalasplayground.com.

Sneak Peek at Kiss Scene Between Lee Jun Ki and IU in K-version of Bu Bu Jing Xin Dials Up Anticipation

Posted on July 11, 2016 by ockoala

zhou1.jpg

It’s about a month and a half out from the premiere of K-version of Bu Bu Jing Xin on SBS, not very long considering how long this drama has been on my radar since 2015 when news broke that Korean was legit going to make their own version of BBJX. When the original was airing I was waxing rhapsodic about which Korean actors and actresses would be best to play the various roles, but that was five years ago and so much has changed since.

Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo is going its own route by creating a eyeliner warrior 4th Prince in Lee Jun Ki, and the pairing him him with younger Kang Ha Neul as his rival the scholar 8th Prince. The most consistent element is casting young idol-actress IU as the time-traveling female lead, she has stylistic elements that remind me a lot of Liu Shi Shi as the C-version female lead. While I LOVED the chemistry and romance between Shi Shi and Nicky Wu in the C-drama, the picture below of the kiss scene between the K-version leads totally has me swooning already at the heady feel.

zhou.jpg

• Like 9

@Gabi Bros I know...right? Didn't think we'd see this photo until after the drama had started airing. I'm glad, though, because we can now truly have a discussion about it.

There's a part of me that hesitates to start making comments about the leads' chemistry because I sincerely don't want to jinx myself and end up being disappointed. Keeping in mind that there's a lot of discussion surrounding kiss scenes during the production between the director, the actors, lighting, etc, this might just be a positioning shot. What I find extremely promising is the following:

1) IU's hand wrapped around Joon-gi's neck (How often do you see an actress do that?! rarely!)

2) Joon-gi's lips are slightly parted...as they would be in a real, honest-to-goodness kiss (Omo. Is it getting warmer or is it just me??:blush:

• Like 8

This is what I posted as a hidden content on another post.

I know I may be alone in this hahaha but I don't think is her hand. For me, is his right hand grabbing her hand into his neck. He want it passionate. You know what is good of that scene? Seems natural and that both characters are willing to kiss. BUT is a KOREAN drama after all...I will maintain my expectations low in kiss scenes. :rolleyes:

I still think the same. Good thing for me is that she has her eyes closed way before the kiss. Because O.O cliche is a big NO NO for me.

EDIT: I hope SBS will release a BTS of that scene after we watched it on the drama. :lol: 

• Like 7

13 hours ago, sukbin said:

I agree that SBS has yet to do so much promotion on this drama now that I recalled that the trailer was meant for Chinese station Youuku. 

But if my theory is right, I think this drama will be a big hit as it will be aired on SBS. So far, Lee Joon Gi had excellent track record for dramas airing on SBS. Todate, he done mostly dramas on MBC but those dramas of his that really received great ratings are from SBS which is My Girl (although he is the second lead) and of course, Iljimae (which broke 30% viewership). 

He has not done any drama on SBS after Military Service yet, with 3 dramas airing on MBC and Joseon Gunman on KBS. So, I have a good feeling that Scarlet Heart will be a rating success if this is to base on the pattern and of course, my own theory and predictions. Please, please, hoping SH will be a big one.

Hi  @sukbin  Did I say welcome yet?  If not...WELCOME. 

I too think that this will be a major hit. So is SBS like the major channel with big audiences?  If so then I agree. I also think this is going to be a major smash hit because of the cast, because of the advertising that has spilled over from China, because of the growing excitement of the media, because he has two movies coming out, because everyone looks so hot in the trailer, because the cinematography is so luscious, because it looks as if the story has included more danger (which always makes a romance more exciting) ...and on and on.

YES!! to having this be a Mega HIT to boost everyone and give everyone someone to be happy for. ESPECIALLY JOON!!  (my bias)

• Like 8

@Gabi Bros Hmmm. You could be right. I can imagine that it might be Joon-gi's hand over hers. I've seen something like that before. 

I think there's still a good chance though that it's IU's hand. A move I've seen Joon-gi make a few times now is cupping his hand behind the girl's neck or using both hands on either side of her head to draw her to him.As you mentioned, in this shot, IU's eyes are already closed and her head is tilted. Since he doesn't have to help position her head and lips...and you can't be certain exactly where his hands are placed, there's a good chance he has them at her waist or the small of her back to draw her closer within his embrace. It's just a guess on my part since it appears they're standing chest to chest against each other with little or no space between them. I guess we'll have to wait for this scene to air to see what actually happened.

I am trying my best to be like you and have very low expectations. It's just so hard because I like them both a lot...and they look really good together. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 8

4 hours ago, Gabi Bros said:

@Glamour90 Hi! When 4th fell in love with the leading lady he already was married.

His wife is played by Kang Ha Na. She appeared in the preview (she was wiping his face). 

May I ask, in the trailer, it was shown that Haesoo was canned by a lady before the lady was stopped by 4th Prince, telling her that Haesoo is his. Is the lady canning Haesoo is 4th Prince's wife? Can't really get a clear view of the lady's face.

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, sukbin said:

May I ask, in the trailer, it was shown that Haesoo was canned by a lady before the lady was stopped by 4th Prince, telling her that Haesoo is his. Is the lady canning Haesoo is 4th Prince's wife? Can't really get a clear view of the lady's face.

Yes! Is the same lady. 

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, minmar said:

Ok for our enjoyment..Here's a closer look at the kiss. Credit of course to author and original.
original has been cropped, refined, focused, enlarged

Who is it?

It's IU. I am sure. :lol: Is one of her angles. 

• Like 8

9 hours ago, Gabi Bros said:

IOMG is the same plot! Palace and Scarlet Heart drama were released at the same year (2011) with same amount of episodes (35). Different writers: Palace by Yu Zheng (screenwriter) aired in January and Scarlet Heart by Tong Hua (novelist) aired on September.  Scarlet Heart novel was published in 2005 online by Tong Hua. Why is this plot so similar and not related to Tong Hua? A time travel girl that meet the Qing dynasty princes of the forbidden city is a genre on its own in dramas? Ok...I am confused now. Confuse mode ON :lol:

Hi, I read somewhere that Palace is a rip-off of the original novel by Tong Hua, kind of a plagiarized version without the permission of the original author. I must have read it either on koalasplayground (because she's pretty invested in the C-version of BBJX) or dramabeans. I can't recall right off the bat all the details but if my memory serves me right Palace got the heads up by airing first, so people were worried BBJX would flop because it wouldn't be able to compete with something similar that had been aired before it, but then it was BBJX that achieved pan-Asia success rather than palace.

• Like 9