Dongho Wants All the Negativity Regarding His Marriage to Stop

U-KISS‘s former member Dongho continues to refute to negative comments regarding his marriage news. On November 4, Dongho posted on his Twitter, saying: “I want to clarify something. I originally had no plans of making my marriage public nor did I want it to make it to the news. The reporters heard rumors and contacted […]

The post Dongho Wants All the Negativity Regarding His Marriage to Stop appeared first on Soompi.

View the full article

I wonder what dongho dies for a living since he left the group...and I wonder what the current members think. This is just a little strange.

I've read he's been working as a DJ? soompi article briefly mentioned it here:

http://www.soompi.com/2015/10/25/former-u-kiss-member-dongho-to-get-married-in-november/

I think most celebrities would be better off never even posting to or reading anything on their social media accounts. They should have someone that notifies of important info they may need and that posts event and business information for them. Reading all these opinions about your work and your life must be exhausting. We probably shouldn't even limit that to celebrities. People get very harsh when hiding behind a computer so the less you read it is probably better.

Archived