EXO Fan Blames Tablo for Her Broken Camera

On October 25, the 22nd Annual Family Concert was held at the Olympic Park Gymnastics Stadium, with performances by Epik High, EXO, BoA, Red Velvet, Hyukoh, and more. However, one EXO fan is blaming Tablo of Epik High for ruining her camera. The fan, only identified as A, took to Twitter and launched into a […]

The post EXO Fan Blames Tablo for Her Broken Camera appeared first on Soompi.

View the full article

Guest BaeMiKo

LOL seriously? That girl is crazy! I went to an Epik High concert this summer and had my phone, using it to film and take pictures now and then. They sprayed water at this concert too. You just need to protect it with your own body, like putting it under your head and back while you half-bow when they spray it. It's totally her own fault. Everyone at the concert had their phone out for the same reason and no one got their richard simmons broken because of the little amount of water you receive. And I was front row, at the center, so I got plenty of water, as did the people around me. No one whined about it.

Guest draMaCHUN1

So happy this was resolved in a decent manner. TABLO is got to be one of the most nicest k pop rappers , he loves his fans and respects others!! He's teaching HARU to do the same , and that beening said he also is an AWESOME FATHER!! Hope that learned a valuable lesson. FIGHTING TABLO!!! FROM U.S.A.

Guest Tofu_Cloud

Im glad exo fans set her straight and got her to apologize and delete her rant. What kind of cheap camera she using getting broken with some water. Wasn't even drenched

Is spraying water at the audience a common thing? 

It depends, I know some summer concerts they do have water sprays since its supposed to be a "wet concert" but in cases like these the concert goers are notified and come prepared to get wet.

I believe the celebrity, not sure if it Tablo, might have splashed some water maybe from a water bottle at the audience to heighten the mood at the ending or something.

or he could have seen the fan filming and wanted to do it to make her stop? maybe i dunno.

Ummmmm...........as a friend of mine used to say, "you got that in writing"(about the camera's at concerts), with my signature? Further, did you advertise the spraying of liquids into the audience? What if someone had some kind of phobia, like agoraphobia? Just because you are famous doesn't relieve you of being a responsible person. These "idols" are such pretentious jerks, and Korea is a joke when it comes to the rights of normal citizens fighting against big money. It has a reputation world wide of being able to be paid off. Tablo ain't scared, cause somebody got their palms greased. JS

Guest hottestforever95

Ummmmm...........as a friend of mine used to say, "you got that in writing"(about the camera's at concerts), with my signature? Further, did you advertise the spraying of liquids into the audience? What if someone had some kind of phobia, like agoraphobia? Just because you are famous doesn't relieve you of being a responsible person. These "idols" are such pretentious jerks, and Korea is a joke when it comes to the rights of normal citizens fighting against big money. It has a reputation world wide of being able to be paid off. Tablo ain't scared, cause somebody got their palms greased. JS

One, Tablo isn't an "idol"
Two, she shouldn't have had a camera anyway
and Three, Epik High sprays water into the audience at EVERY performance. Anyone attending a performance they're at should be expecting it. Seems like the only "pretentious jerk" here is you acting like you know anything...

"Agoraphobia" in the middle of a concert with thousands of screaming people around??? I don't think so... It's a severe anxiety disorder and this kind of activities are not very helpful to those who suffer from it. Perhaps you mean something completely different...

"Agoraphobia" in the middle of a concert with thousands of screaming people around??? I don't think so... It's a severe anxiety disorder and this kind of activities are not very helpful to those who suffer from it. Perhaps you mean something completely different...

Aquaphobia?  I first thought "hydrophobia" but that is more related to rabies. But who knows, hydrophobia could fit with rabid fandoms. :rolleyes:

Guest Ming Banger

Guest Ming Banger

You missed the point entirely. Cameras and video were prohibited at this concert. You're obviously not familiar with Epik High and how they do things at a concert. Are you defending her because she's an EXO L?

Guest Ming Banger

And don't be barking about "human rights" at a bloody summer concert in my country! The only facking pretentious jerk is you and your ignorance of awesome artists like Tablo. JUST SAYING!!!!!

Archived