[Drama 2015 - 2016] Remember – War of the Son 리멤버 – 아들의 전쟁

Seiran029

Hi Chinggus ^_^ I'm a newbie here on soompi forums and I'm also watching Remember-War of the Son.

And speaking of which, I was just wondering about how old would be the judge in the drama? I mean I was just quite amazed how he came up with his high position when he's so young. I've seen many who played the role of the judge and mostly they were in their fortys and as far as i know, being a judge will take a long journey and probably will take a couple of years of studying. So I'm curious about his character's age (in the drama) :)

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@trust71,    @KERROPPIE          no episodes this week, because of the awards ceremony.

@chelleshawol, Welcome to Soompi and this thread!

'Remember' sends out witty notice about show cancellation due to SBS Entertainment Awards

photo668684.jpg

On December 30th, SBS sent out a notice through their official Facebook to postpone two episodes of SBS Wednesday & Thursday drama, "Remember".

The witty notice drew much attention on that day. The video clip is a compilation of highlights formed into the witty notice informing the viewers about the show postponement this week.

The beginning part of the video informed 'Prompt report, "Remember" cancelled on Dec. 30th and 31st', and showed the selected highlights from the drama. Captions for each scene said, "Absurd, "Remember" skips shows this week...", "Mister, you said you'd run the 7th episode today", "I'm sorry, I'm also said about it".

SBS' Wednesday & Thursday drama, "Remember" is broadcast at 10 PM every Wednesday & Thursday.

source

On 12/31/2015 at 2:18 AM, irilight said:

@trust71,    @KERROPPIE          no episodes this week, because of the awards ceremony.

@chelleshawol, Welcome to Soompi and this thread!

'Remember' sends out witty notice about show cancellation due to SBS Entertainment Awards

On December 30th, SBS sent out a notice through their official Facebook to postpone two episodes of SBS Wednesday & Thursday drama, "Remember".

The witty notice drew much attention on that day. The video clip is a compilation of highlights formed into the witty notice informing the viewers about the show postponement this week.

The beginning part of the video informed 'Prompt report, "Remember" cancelled on Dec. 30th and 31st', and showed the selected highlights from the drama. Captions for each scene said, "Absurd, "Remember" skips shows this week...", "Mister, you said you'd run the 7th episode today", "I'm sorry, I'm also said about it".

SBS' Wednesday & Thursday drama, "Remember" is broadcast at 10 PM every Wednesday & Thursday.

source

Don't quote pictures, gifs, videos

/

Thanks for the welcome! Btw, do you know what's the answer to my question about the judge's age?

@wordsmyth0253 thank you for the preview translations! :blush:

Awww so no new episodes for us this week. :( But happy new year's eve everyone!! Hope everyone has a good holiday :tongue:

Some BTS photos!! :love:

006feRRQgw1ezhhldw9i8j30h80bhjui.jpg

006feRRQgw1ezhhldpcrij30h80pun3e.jpg

006feRRQgw1ezhhd5j80aj30h80putf8.jpg

Spoiler

006feRRQgw1ezhhd3w519j30h80pu421.jpg

hehehe look at his smile so adorable :relaxed:

Spoiler

749bb5b2gw1ezi6p8gi1yj20h80pudk4.jpg

Spoiler

749bb5b2gw1ezi6p8fhrbj20h80bhq4m.jpg

Nam Gyu Man be evil but his body though :heart:

Spoiler

006feRRQgw1ezhhpnj29aj30h80bhdio.jpg

SO CUTE!!! I want to touch YSH's face too :love:

Spoiler

749bb5b2gw1ezi98aooyjj20h80puafs.jpg

Look at the way YSH is holding onto Park Sung Woong's arms :D and the height difference hahaha so cute

Spoiler

749bb5b2gw1ezi98ftnqrj20h80puteh.jpg

On 1/1/2016 at 5:20 PM, Berou Lalou said:
On 1/1/2016 at 5:20 PM, Berou Lalou said:

@maryofbethany

The plot is solid, the actors are experienced, all the ingredients for a  successful drama are reunited.however it doesnt get the attention that it deserves. people prefer watching dramas that cast hallyu stars, kpop stars etc.these kind of dramas attract audience even if  the plot is not terrible ( eyesiding yongpal).

Justice for remember !

@maryofbethany i totally agree with you on this. Remember has all the elements a worth-watching kdrama should have. it should be on the spotlight by now. 

Hi guys! :blush:

Why do I feel like in the end (or probably it will happen in the middle of the drama),the case of JW's father would be... JW will be the DEFENSE LAWYER while IA will be the PROSECUTOR.. and IA being the prosecutor will happen maybe because she will be threatened with something she can't escape... AND JW & IA WOULD BE FIGHTING... :bawling::dizzy:

Oh sorry guys. Maybe I'm just being delusional for waiting for the upcoming episodes. Don't mind my reckless thinking :vicx::crazy::tears::phew:

@chelleshawol since the Writer wrote in a way to make Corrupted New Chief Hong Moo Seok as InAh;s new head. this is done so that to show InAh character and testing. there will comes a time, that she is obligated to force to prosecute someone (may not be JW;s dad) due to her superior's demand, yet she sincerely believed him to be innocent. She will never be truly tested of her integrity and convinced us she is worthy of being one of key person in this war... unless she will be tested of her conscience. to fight against someone you believe is guilty is easy, no matter how little evidence you have. because her heart will tell her even if she lost the case, she is doing the right thing.

so far some at other recap sites are NOT satisfied with PMY acting yet. but if she can pull of this kind of dilemma and conflict, then she can convince fans that LIA is not a pretty head only chasing Jinwoo around only.

5 hours ago, chelleshawol said:

Warriors, do you know how many episodes Remember has? Coz I'm so confused. Some sites say its 24, some are 20 and now I've seen it's only 16. So what's the truth? -_-

Warrior chelleshawal , Try Google SBS own English site to enquire . It was originally 24, then changed to 20.
Ommo! which moron decide to change to 16? When it's rating soars week after week till about 15%+- ? Hope they don't cut costs and scenes to absorb the Mega production cost of The Herstory. 
ok, here's the update, according the SBS Global website cited, under "Hot Content": its still 20 ep. :
http://global.sbs.co.kr/en/main/main.htm

then, under the wiki, it's still 20 ep:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Remember_%E2%80%93_War_of_the_Son

(kindly allow me to ask, from which site did you read that it shall be lessen to 16?)

@chelleshawol perhaps the number of episodes is still to be confirmed! :o They may add or remove episodes. But most sites wrote 20 so let's take it as 20 for now :D 

@Berou Lalou yes damn it HAHA wait till the kiss scene, everyone will be analysing YSH's lips :tounge_wink:

@ricenamja @Berou Lalou almost everyday i'm visiting asianwiki and i checked it a while ago and saw the number of episodes there so i was shocked seeing it as 16. when i checked the other sites, they had it labeled as "no. of episodes not yet confirmed" so i think nobody really knows how many eps will it be.

But of course for me I would want it to be 24 :blush: what do you guys think? ^_^

Archived