Starring: Im Chang-Jeong, Ha Ji-Won, Jeong Kyeong-Ho

Director: Yoon Je-Kyoon

Genre: Erotic, Comedy, Drama

Runtime: 96mins

Production: Doosaboo Film, FilmZ

Distribution: ShowBox

Language: Korean

sexhazero.jpg

Eun Sik is 28 years old and has recently started school at the university. He is a member of the Cha Ryu group and practices with them daily, through painful endurance training. He meets the much younger and gorgeous Eun Hyo, for whom he holds a completely one-sided attraction. Eun Sik's amazingly unlucky, and a host of embarrassing situations happen to him. Through all of this, him and his insanely horny group of friends help make one of the most memorable sex comedies, complete with both hilarious and somewhat dramatic moments.

SOURCE : 색즉시공

색즉시공

색즉시공

색즉시공

색즉시공

• 2 months later...
Guest zorthax

aww... so sad. Only 1 reply for this awesome movie!

I just watched Sex is Zero - it's the third Korean Movie I've ever watched. AWESOME!

I was quite amazed to find that such a movie is Korean-made, considering that Chae Yeon's "Dangerous Presentation" was banned, as was

I thought this movie had enough scenes to even gross me out.. :vicx: but then again it was so funny it made me laugh my slippers off (and I really mean they fell off) :P .... and the romantic melodrama that happened towards the end was also really well done. I liked how they threw in some serious stuff to give the characters depth. My only regret was that the ending was a bit too short and rushed - the director should have added like 5 more minutes to give it a proper closure. But anyways, this movie ROCKS!! I love it.

I give it a 10/10... I had a really good laugh this evening. I'm sure I'll watch this again within the next 5 days.

• 5 weeks later...
Guest jihye87

i was nearly grossed out watching(the front part) it but it was quite funny and i ended up laughing nonstop .. i watched it only after turning 18 .. haha .. sex and abortions .. ha ji won was so pitiful towards the end .. but glad it ended nicely ..

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest splendidlure

"Sex is Zero" is remade in Hollywood!

The comedy drama 'Sex is Zero' is soon to be remade in Hollywood. On 14th, its production company, Dosabu Film (president: Yoon Je-kyoon ) revealed that most of agreements regarding screening rights in USA and copyright had been completed with Richard Jordan, who was the vice-president of the Paramount Pictures, US. Details regarding profit investments and other minor conditions are yet to be discussed.

According to the Dosabu Film, "Richard Jordan was interested in remaking 'Sex is Zero' due to its original plot and touching story of the latter half of the movie. The initial remake proposal was made last June". On this, 'Sex is Zero' received the specific investment proposal from the Paramount Pictures and was offered purchasing the screening rights and copyright of 'Sex is Zero, Season Two'. The Dosabu Film said "At this moment, we only have few minor details to be adjusted before singing the final contract with Richard Jordan". ...

http://www.hancinema.net/

i find it weird that they're gonna remake this. =/ isn't "sex is zero" based on hollywood's "amerian pie"?

• 2 months later...
Guest Fishsticks

i find it weird that they're gonna remake this. =/ isn't "sex is zero" based on hollywood's "amerian pie"?

well

they have the same type of ideas

but no its not based on american pie

Guest strawberry78

"Sex is Zero" is remade in Hollywood!

http://www.hancinema.net/

Will Hollywood ever stop with the remakes?

Or is it their goal to try and remake every film to come out of Asia?

They could try being the original ones once in awhile, or is that too much effort.... <_<

Anyways I remember watching this movie... it's been awhile though. Really good and funny too.

• 1 year later...
Guest NyNyOnline

aww... so sad. Only 1 reply for this awesome movie!

I just watched Sex is Zero - it's the third Korean Movie I've ever watched. AWESOME!

I was quite amazed to find that such a movie is Korean-made, considering that Chae Yeon's "Dangerous Presentation" was banned, as was

I thought this movie had enough scenes to even gross me out.. :vicx: but then again it was so funny it made me laugh my slippers off (and I really mean they fell off) :P .... and the romantic melodrama that happened towards the end was also really well done. I liked how they threw in some serious stuff to give the characters depth. My only regret was that the ending was a bit too short and rushed - the director should have added like 5 more minutes to give it a proper closure. But anyways, this movie ROCKS!! I love it.

I give it a 10/10... I had a really good laugh this evening. I'm sure I'll watch this again within the next 5 days.

Yeah I agree. I actually thought to myself, is this really a Korean-made movie? I was more surprised than grossed out at the clips. But yeah it had so many emotions and I was sad for the guy at the end.

Although, when the man ate the sandwich -_- Oh my gosh! Lol! That reminded me of American Pie while the rest of it was very different.

• 1 year later...

Archived