Lee Joon Gi & Lee Yu Bi (SungYang/KiBi/GiBi Couple)

mcleen

@mcleen, thanks for the updates of YB's ig wow how can KiBi's poses so much alike with each other.....I wonder if YB is with JG on vacation right now? This is crazy thinking but both of them share so many similarities in their recent pics that make me think this way????? Delulu mind is talking right now heeheheehe:w00t: 

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Tina488

Here the Song translate,,,  

ROMEO & JULIET BY CLAZZIQUAI ~

The meaning of the feeling that comes upon me when you're looking at me, and the scent i've left behind,for something else,there's a different feeling.how when you're eyes are still closed  but you can still see everything ,i wonder if your whole entire day was still beautiful without me 

*what make me cry, of having to break up with you. don't speak of such sad thing, so that you and me alone,can remain in this world,my day and your night oversee a similar ending baby lover,lets close our eyes together 

** give it up, give it up

can you see the light.

give it up, give it up 

there ain't no one here

give it up, give it up

it's only our only way

can you see the light in me

give it up,give it up

don't be scared my love

give it up,give it up

there 'll be song for you

give it up, give it up

lets the flower rejoice

can You see the light in me

though inside me, my heart has basically been chaotic this time

i've found my fath for the first time,if on another morning we were together again,while clasping the whole world in my arms,I would've given everyone that kind of happiness as a gift.

what made me cry, of how i had broken up with you,  don't  speak   such saddening words, so that you and me alone,can remain in that beautiful state in this world, my day your nights , are facing the same end, Baby Lover, we fall asleep

*Rap*

keep holding my hand, keep holding my hand,we fall into a deep sleep .you just need to let your body loose,let it loose. the heart breaking love now, i want fall asleep while embracing you oh...

i will know, everything you could ever desire,i want to them all to you oh...

the Reason why this night lingers,is only because we believe in love, the sadness that conceals us each moment and the deep darkness.

you just have to hope, you just have to hope as long as we do better, as long as i'm the one who's loving you. when the aromatic scent of your respiration touches me.

i held onto your hand discreetly,i want to close my eyes,feel it ,YOU AND I 

Now the wind is free to go wherever it pleases,when everything else is turned free and when it's love.

p.s: Sorry for write this translate song. :P

oOhh my it sound very sadness song.:crazy::crazy:

My only (sadness) fear would be that Joon Ki had been dating someone for quite a long time now and he's ready to share his joy with his fans. Something like how IU and Kang Ji Ha (?) were dating for 2 years already. Then our ship will sink faster than the titanic did :tears:

@fruitkatsu :) I feel I need to forget them for a while, it worked well with Ruoxi&4thPrince. LOL. I really don't want to think that I only see things just because I want to. Looking at the press conference, looking them in the drama, they must had something because I felt love in the air around them LOL but now, that silence is too loud.

Look at him with his upcoming movie's partner, she is the other one besides Yoobi whom he looked so cosy at the press conference, but the vibe is still different. 

I really hope that he is looking confident around women because he really knows what love is or he is in love. I think that shooting and after this press conference was in this January. I am not thinking of the rumors, not at all! I would definitely never ship anyone again!! My heart can't take it anymore. LOL.

@Irisz, they looks good together.. both of them have happy vibes. and haha.... waiting JG to take her &
run away together in RL? xixixi..... :wub:

If they are still in love, they should run away for a while...:wub: 

Hello KiBians, this is so cute moments of KiBi at PC for SWWTN:w00t: credit: lovestories28

Thanks for sharing that gif @KiBifantasy101 ! I haven't seen that part yet and WOW look at his right hand! He is using her chair to sit up but his position remains the same. LOL. he even stroke her lightly when he moved back his hand... 

He did that many times at the press conference, hehe.

@mabelle147 I've repost so you can find his hanbok collection in Junki's thread too. I only wish that she'd had as many as him too in the drama. 

@dark4ngel As always, your MVs make me so happy, whenever I see them. Thank you for that! :)   

Oh, and those of you who did not visit Scholar thread for a while, @fruitkatsu posted some photos of the photo book! :) Thanks again my friend for your hard work and all the others too, I really appreciate that! ;)   

hi everyone,i don't know how to tag people around here but want to say thank you for always keeping this thread alive despite of  little or no recent news at all about kibi. i just noticed that after the SWWTN, yubi's choice of songs are quite sad and painful...the theme of the songs were about loving someone yet you can't be with that person...:tears: while jun ki, although i really do not follow his instagram posts, seems to stopped posting selca/selfies. during his filming of SWWTN he posted a lot of photos/videos to the point that people assumed that he is a little narcissistic :) i don't know if that is a good sign or a bad one but something is really going on with both of them... i truly hope that they will be given another chance to be together so that they can spend more time to get to know more :D

@fruitkatsu actually I've done my reply regarding your posting much earlier but then don't know what happened to my hp that my post was gone just like that before it get posted .huhuh .. so now since I'm back home ..I just can't help but to post something again regarding what I felt about the clip of which you and @rosycloud discussed about .. I'm going to include it in the spoiler because somehow I have to mention about other people right here ... 

regarding IU and Chang Ki Ha .. I'm not sure if you're aware about IU's being rumored of dating Eunhyuk back in the early year 2013 because she accidentally posted a pic of her and Eunhyuk on her insta and deleted it right away after she realized it .. the rumor was definitely a very hot topic when it happened around Jan 2013.. .. however it died down when both of them just kept quiet ...and then somehow the rumor rebound again 5 months later and this time both of them were said to be in preparation of getting married ... then IU finally  opened up about the incident of how she accidentally posted the pic in July 2013 and asked for Eunhyuk to forgive her because of her mistakes .. I'm not sure when she met Chang Ki Ha in 2013 but then it was mentioned that it is the love at first sight for them ...and I'm happy how IU and her boyfriend bravely admit their relationship despite the old rumor that IU had before ... about the video of Junki asking his fans about should he date ...I don't know why but my shipper's heart says that he's not yet in a relationship with anyone but then perhaps he might have likes someone ...and since both of KiBi met before the fanmeeting , who knows that it could have been  love at first sight for  him too or perhaps he already has good feelings about her ..eheheh ... I don't know ..this is all my shipper's heart speculation because I feel that he seemed so eager to tell his fans about how he has got all the number SWWTN's young cast and somehow when I looked again at KiBi's first official interaction during the first script reading session , I can really see the spark though it was only shown for a few seconds ...and then it just can't be helped how they looked cute and pretty chummy at the press conference ..and just like @sophieelle mentioned , it's pretty obvious that Junki loves to take very cute selfie of himself during the shooting period .... added with how he posted pic of him and Yubi saying that he looks old next to her when it's obvious that he looks so young in that picture which make us feel that he just wants to know how is fans reaction or opinion seeing him standing next to her ... eeheheh . I don't know .. no matter how much I think about it, I can really feel that both of them really like each other during the shooting period ...... judging from his behavior towards Yubi during that period , I don't think that he's in a relationship with someone else back then .... I don't know ..whenever I try to  tell myself that perhaps I'm overanalysing things about KiBi and there's nothing between them , that's when I see there are some hints telling that they like each other .... for example , the latest finding about the skull designed shirt and the skull wine glasses..and how Yubi posted up a pic of her wearing something similar to what Junki wore  in his last IG post (black shirt and snapback) ...the Romeo and Juliet song might be a quite sad song but I don't know why I think Yubi was actually focusing on that song title rather than the lyrcis itself ...  I don't know what else to think other than saying that they do have something together but then we just can't be sure if they have confess their feelings or not. whatever it is, if they do like each other for real .. I really hope that they pursue their feelings  for their own happiness

@Kibifantasy101 I know right ... the pose look very identical .... not only that .. she wore black shirt and a snapback just like how Junki wore in his latest IG post ... I don't think that she followed Junki because she said that she's always at home recently but then she ends up having bad panda eyes despite being at home ... the thing is , she posted the Romeo and Juliet song lyrics on her IG around 3 a.m in the morning (KST time) ... though some people said it's a sad love song but I don't know why I  just can't stop focusing on the word "Romeo and Juliet" ..... and I keep wondering why is she sleeping so late at night despite not working ..ehehe ..this is just my delusional thinking saying that perhaps she's on the phone with someone at that late hour  ... ehehe...usually people in love who can't meet openly tend to spend their time talking to each other on the phone ... eehehe ... ok ... that's what my delusional self is thinking ...eheheh . 

@Irisz,  @mcleen, and KiBi's shippers you're welcome that small clip is from fan's fancam after I spend countless of hours looking through YB's fans IG account I came a crossed  it.......I honestly think the same thing as you mcleen because both of KiBi did show us a lot of their true feelings through their IG and to the new shippers if you back read our thread you will see quite a bit of evidences before and after they have met each other I don't think this is our imagination or delusional thought.....from my perspective if JG is already in some kind of relationship or falling in love with someone else rather then YB than all of his actions and his emotions are purely a funny jokes to his fans and to say hyperthelically JG is this kind of man then I don't think YB will falls for somebody like this if he is lying through his teeth since the beginning of their meeting? Like what fruitkatsu said don't want to put too much hope in this couple but we all know why we are falling for KiBi stronger day by day because of their simalarities in their IG's updates it likes they are the same person who's in love and wanted to show the world that they're in love but cant.....as a shipper I do look at their true selves and their interactions through their IG, BTS, at the Section Tv interview and the PC their body langauge, the way they look at each other, and the way JG stroking YB's arm when they think nobody is paying any attention to them (these actions are way too comfortable between a young girl and a man) don't you think? I don't really know why would JG always initiates with the skin ship with only YB but not with KSE, Hye Jin or the Chinese actress as fruitkatsu was mentioned above this page to me personally if I like someone I wanted to do all these actions like JG did with YB.....because when you like someone you'll always wanted to be close with that person this is just a natural instinct between a man and a woman when they're attracted to each other heheheheheeh this is just my thoughts:wub:

@Irisz,  @mcleen, and KiBi's shippers you're welcome that small clip is from fan's fancam after I spend countless of hours looking through YB's fans IG account I came a crossed  it.......I honestly think the same thing as you mcleen because both of KiBi did show us a lot of their true feelings through their IG and to the new shippers if you back read our thread you will see quite a bit of evidences before and after they have met each other I don't think this is our imagination or delusional thought.....from my perspective if JG is already in some kind of relationship or falling in love with someone else rather then YB than all of his actions and his emotions are purely a funny jokes to his fans and to say hyperthelically JG is this kind of man then I don't think YB will falls for somebody like this if he is lying through his teeth since the beginning of their meeting? Like what fruitkatsu said don't want to put too much hope in this couple but we all know why we are falling for KiBi stronger day by day because of their simalarities in their IG's updates it likes they are the same person who's in love and wanted to show the world that they're in love but cant.....as a shipper I do look at their true selves and their interactions through their IG, BTS, at the Section Tv interview and the PC their body langauge, the way they look at each other, and the way JG stroking YB's arm when they think nobody is paying any attention to them (these actions are way too comfortable between a young girl and a man) don't you think? I don't really know why would JG always initiates with the skin ship with only YB but not with KSE, Hye Jin or the Chinese actress as fruitkatsu was mentioned above this page to me personally if I like someone I wanted to do all these actions like JG did with YB.....because when you like someone you'll always wanted to be close with that person this is just a natural instinct between a man and a woman when they're attracted to each other heheheheheeh this is just my thoughts:wub:

Sorry double posts:sweatingbullets:

@mcleen thank you for sharing your thoughts, chingu. I vaguely remember the supposed marriage rumour surrounding IU and Eunhyuk. I didn't know that the source of it all was a photo she accidentally posted. As for LJK, I still am convinced that he must at least have someone in mind at the very least to be asking his fans about their thoughts on him dating.

But that video which @Irisz shared from LJK's movie promotions... :tears: I really don't know what to say, hey. My heart feels a little heavy. I'm not able to ship anyone else anymore either, @Irisz :lol: but when I look at the instagram post which @KiBifantasy101 shared, my hopes are restored again :P I feel like I'm on a roller-coaster ride -_- 

:wub:I made a little something for everyone, hopefully you guys'll enjoy. You guys are the first to see it;). Jackie Evancho was only 10 years of age when she sang this so :w00t:. First time adding the lyrics element. I hope you guys don't mind opera:sweatingbullets:. Watch in HD with headphones guys and yeah~enjoy!:wub: Update: Sorry about the moving house everyone >>All good to go now >>Volumes up everyone!

And once again, my deepest apologies to Germany (for having this blocked in your country):(.

Hi KiBians I'm spamming this thread all day today it seems like YB is with someone she always posted 2 pics with a pair of skull glass and now a pair of bear bottles.....what does she means by this?

@rosycloud, did I miss something chingu what dramax ads are you talking about?? When did YB grabs JG when he falls backward?? 

ME GUSTAS TU

ENGLISH TRANSLATION

My heart flutters toward you
Starting from today, us
We’re dreaming and praying
Starting from today, us
I’ll send you my heart with the wind and the sunset
My heart that longs for you falls down

Me gustas tu gustas tu
su tu tu ru I like you
gustas tu su tu ru ru

We are standing one step behind
When will we become sentimental?
We’re both so shy, we can’t even say anything
But I wanna go closer to you

Like the flowers that sway in the wind
I don’t know our future
But I’ll be brave and confess to you

Two is better than one
Let’s feel each other
I wanna gather my heart
And tell it to you

Starting from today, us
Starting from today, us

Me gustas tu gustas tu
su tu tu ru I like you
gustas tu su tu ru ru

Let’s stand facing each other
Let’s not let go of our hands and let’s promise
I’ll give you precious memories

Pleases love me more than now
Like the clouds that flicker under the moonlight
Time keeps ticking
Now I’ll be brave and confess to you

Two is better than one
Let’s feel each other
I wanna gather my heart
And tell it to you

Starting from today, us
Starting from today, us

I’ll hold you
Until always
Until always
Even if you don’t say it’s love
I can feel it
Gathering my thankful feelings

Starting from today, us
Starting from today, us

Me gustas tu gustas tu
su tu tu ru I like you
gustas tu su tu ru ru

Actually the reason why i posted the lyrics of me gustas tu because yubi actually posted up a clip of her wearing a mask and listening to the song on her IG....she looked cute swaying her head to the song..but i don't know why that she only posted it up for a few minutes and deleted it again...i was just about to post that IG post of hers right here when she deleted it..so i didn't get to share it right here.....

@rosycloud, did I miss something chingu what dramax ads are you talking about?? When did YB grabs JG when he falls backward?? 

@KiBifantasy101 - Sorry to cut your post. Actually it was already shared in this thread but I can't remember who has posted the gif of this little interaction ... Apologies if I have confused you but I don't think you have missed out on anything because we have shared nearly every detail of KiBi in this thread . It's a promotion rather than advertisement. Below is the link you can watch it ... It seems it's not available on youtube as I can't find it ... :crazy:

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/32Gl096VEDI/

This clip was recorded on the same day as their pc as they are wearing the same clothing. LYB and LJK has the similar hand gestures towards the end ... before LJK laughed and fell slightly backwards and LYB was holding his hands .... :wub:

@Adrypad thanks for sharing the deleted insta post by yubi..huhuhu...she was even singing along ...well..i guess she deleted this post because perhaps there's similarities between this post and junki's deleted post of which he wore blue eyecontact with "ma lady" song as the BGM..just guessing...and still..i really love lyrics of me gustas tu....really makes me think of kibi...

Archived