Lee Joon Gi & Lee Yu Bi (SungYang/KiBi/GiBi Couple)

mcleen

@sophieelle,

that's cute of Yu Bi.. i guess she wont hang up the phone if it's her 'sunbinim aka sunbaenim' over the phone ... :wub:

i want to see her sing this together with her sunbinim  :phew:

ps again: seen a pic of YuBi with that Pinocchio guy.. well, i guess they are buddies, since maybe they are around in the same age.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@mabelle147 and @Kibifantasy101 thanks for sharing those news articles ... seriously .. those guys are baddies .. how can they threatened her like that ?? luckily Yubi is wise enough to tell this to her company and they came up with the plan to trick the guy ... I really hope those guys go into the prison .. I'm afraid they would try to harm her . I feel so bad for Yubi now ... no wonder she hasn't updated her IG for sometimes now ... and her followers on IG is already more than 1 million now .... 

btw... we have good news about Yubi as well , she's going to be one of the MC for Melon Music Awards which will be held on 7th of November . she will be hosting together with Seo Kang Joon and Red Velvet's member as well ... so yerp , we'll get to see her onscreen again soon .. and then don't forget about the SWWTN fanmeeting which is happening 2 days after the music awards event .... 

btw ..remember that Junki had an interview on SWWTN before he leave for South Africa ?? well , there are news articles about this which had just been published recently ... goshh ..they took so long to publish it when the interview took place quite a while ago .... and here's some excerpt from the news article that I found which was shared by @kibicouple on her IG 

he talked about the underwater kissing scene ...ehehehe .. he said that the underwater scene is special because there were just 2 of them and if there's any danger happen, he's the one that is supposed to take responsibility since he's a man. eheeheh .about the underwater kissing scene he said that they shot the scene till they get the perfect scene (ehehehe .. my shippers' heart is saying several times actually...so yerp ..just imagine how many times did they kiss under the water :P) . I don't understand what does it mean when he said he will not give a fantasy ?? eheheh . don't know how to interpret this line. 

@sophieelle thanks a lot for sharing about this tidbit ..huhuhuh ..I went to check out the clip and found that Jung Jun Young is very cuteeeee when he serenaded that song on the phone to Yubi ...ehehehe ... Yubi hang up the first time he did so and he didn't give up and called her again ... I guess perhaps yubi could hear Deffcon's voice on the phone as well the second time she received the call that she finally realized it was a task that Jung had to complete ...ehehehe ... and hahaha ... Yubi's reaction , "There he goes again" makes me thinking that did Jung Jun Young has ever done the same thing to her before ?? eheheheh ... based on Yubi.'s reaction..I also think that perhaps Jung Jun Young likes Yubi ....ehehehe ...also , because I've just found out that Jung Jun Young likes a girl who's bright and fun and someone who's not really dolled up with makeups but instead has natural beauty huhuhuh... should I start shipping Yubi with Jung instead then ?? eheheh ..wonder if "someone" might feel jealous if he knows about this..ehehe ...   ohh ..here . let me share the clip that you wanted to share with us ..the link can't be embedded because the user don't permit us to do so .. so we really have to go and watch it on youtube site . here's the link 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbVzBDwybGI

also am including the news article about this in the spoiler 

Lee Yoo Bi Hangs Up on Jung Joon Young When He Serenades Her on “2 Days & 1 Night”

Lee Yoo Bi isn’t amused when Jung Joon Young starts serenading her over the phone on October 25′s episode of KBS‘ “2 Days & 1 Night.”

On this episode, the members embark on a “Movie OST Road” in Kangwondo. One of the missions the members receive is to call a friend and sing the person a line from a movie soundtrack. If the friend continues to sing the song, the mission is a success.

Jung Joon Young calls Lee Yoo Bi and sings Lee Seung Chul’s “No One Else.” However, she immediately hangs up on him.

“She must have hung up because she thought you were confessing your love for her,” Defconn says.

That doesn’t discourage Jung Joon Young, because he tries calling her again. Lee Yoo Bi finally realizes this is part of a mission and continues the song.

When Defconn asks what went through her mind when Jung Joon Young started serenading her, she says, “I thought, ‘There he goes again.’ That’s why I hung up.”

Hello KiBi shippers,

Thanks to @mcleen's post, I had to go looking for that looong awaited interview which happened on 15th Sept. I guess it it's due to the SWWTH promotion in Japan so MBC has released it? Nevermind ... Finally I have found it. Interview with LJK, LSH and SCM only. @25.51 is the underwater kissing scene LJK talked about :w00t: Unfortunately the vid is in Japanese but the actors speak Korean of course. I am asking for Korean speakers for help ...  Here is the link:

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/99fveheYRPg/?resourceId=0_06_02_99

Just wonder if MBC did a couple interview!?! Anyways, enjoy everyone :wub:

@mabelle147 thank you also for the news and yes i'm also wondering  what if jun ki was the one doing it...i think yubi will not hang upon him :) 

@mcleen thanks for sharing the link :) ....joon young is kinda cute when he was singing for her....i hope jun ki would realize soon that yu bi is someone that he should keep by his side...i think a lot of guys are flirting with her for she is cool and fun to be around and i think she is not vain... its nice to know that she is going to be busy soon, with the fan meeting and hosting job...will we ever get to see them again together? :huh:  i hope we will....by the way, is lee soo hyuk going to be in japan too?

@mcleen: thanks for posting this partial  interview of JG....wow finally the interview that we're all waiting for I thought we would never see this interview ever whoot indeed the time that we waited for is not in vain I love the part when JG said "it's very special to him about the under water kissing scene" and the part where he is a responsibility man who's responsible for the safety of YB and the safety of himself while they're under water by themselves....JG is so manly and cool as the same time when he's actually admitted that he's concerns for YB well being....oh my poor shipper's heart I think JG wanted YB to think of him as a man hihihi so satisfy with his interview.

Hi Kibianslook what I just found!!! :w00t:B)

Writer: What type of girl attracts you?
JG: The funny (weird) and cute ones. I prefer girls with light makeup, those that takes pride in their work, a sense of passion in life. She must also have an innocent look that will make me want to protect her.

His ideal type really reminds me of someone! Kkkk :phew:

@zacklazchapellez omoooo!!! when did he say this  ??? is this from his latest interview ??  may I know where did you get the source from ?? uhuhuhuhu ... all the traits mentioned perfectly fits Yubi to a tee ...huhuhuhuh .... well ..I remember that his ideal type 3 years ago was a bit different than this..  .. but then this one ..huhuhu .. it seems as if he's describing it while thinking of Yubi .. huhuhuh . 

@rosycloud thanks for sharing the links..i've watched both clips shared on SWWTN thread...and i was a bit disappointed that they didn't include any interview with yubi in the clip...i believe the interview was done to promote SWWTN airing in Japan..there are some BTS included but then there's no kibi scenes in those BTS ..uhuks! Seriously it feels weirder how come MBC is so stingy to release more KIBI'S BTS...I wonder if the subbed version of Junki's interview is similar to the lengthy version that includes changmin's and soo hyuk's interview as well.

@Kibifantaay101 yes dearie..now we're getting some tidbits on hus post swwtn interview..i really hope there will be more interviews like this...huhu..just like u, i love the part when he mentioned that he has to be resoonsible for yubi's safety...you're right..he's such a gentleman..hehe he mentioned that they did thorough preparation to shoot the kiss scene...now i think he might love all the other kissing scenes that he shared with yubi ib this series.

@sophieelle yubi is very lovable and easygoing, hence guys can easily like her..huhu..jung jun young does look like he might have some crush on her as well..seriously, i didn't expect that he knows yubi and befriends her...whatever it is...junki is still the best guy for yubi in my eyes...i really hope that if he likes her for real, he won't hesitate to pursue her heart...

@mabelle147 it's good to see him having a good time filming in SA..i just hope he is still keeping in touch with yubi despite being far away from each other..

@zacklazchapellez thanks a lot for sharing the excerpt right here.. i remember he said before that he likes woman who takes pride in their work..so i guess maybe this excerpt comes from a recent source as well..i love how all those traits fits yubi perfectly..looking forward to read more of interviews done by junki n yubi in the future.

@zacklazchapellez and @mcleen: Oh My Gosh JG is describing our YB down to the weird and funny personalities and even the innocent is a must to have so he can protect her......Oh my heart and I found this translated interview from JG Family FB you know the dreamy kissing scene when SY put the shoes on for YS when she was drunk and they kissed.....JG said He really likes this scene in the whole drama too bad I cant insert that text in here...please need someone to have some expertise in IT to do so....so many things that JG said is related to how he feels about YB hehehehe I hope to hear some more new interviews for our opt.

@KiBifantasy101 huhu..let say if this interview was done before he gets to meet yubi, then we have to say that it's such a sweet co incidence that yubi has all the qualities/traits that he wants in his ideal girl  i hope he's aware that he has already met the girl he's been looking for .. and if this interview is very recent, i really think he's thinking of yubi while mentioning all those traits..hehe..i can't stop smiling...oh..btw..i've found the interview that u mentioned being posted on IG...here's the excerpt..

Credits: http://instagram.com/jgstyle_sg

Hehehe..what makes me go high is the fact that we know at dreamy kiss scene is also yubi's favorite scene in swwtn..hehehr..how come they have similar favorite kissing scene???? Huhuhu...yubi mentioned that she loves this scene as well.

zacklazchapellez omoooo !!! cuando te DIJO ESTO ??? es esto desde su última entrevista ?? Se Puede sable De donde sacaste la fuente de ?? uhuhuhuhu ... TODOS LOS Rasgos mencionados Perfectamente Encaja Yubi Una ANU te ... huhuhuhuh. ... Ideales bueno ..I Recordar Que Do TIPO Jahr era hace 3 Un poco diferente Que ESTO .. .. Pero LUEGO ESTO .. huhuhu .. Parece Como Si estuviera describiendo MIENTRAS pensando en Yubi .. huhuhuh. 

It's a 2006 interview and the source is the facebook Lee Jun Ki Philippines

@mcleen: thank you so much for spending your time finding this interview of LJG....I know right both of them really like that dreamy kissing scene I just cant stop smiling from ear to ear when I was reading his answer to the question like JG can pick any other kissing scenes right because there are so many of them but no JG just have to pick the same one that YB said it was her favorite kissing scene in all of the drama.....I thought I was half sleep and half dreaming when I read his answered but no it's real I really wanted to share it in this thread since this morning thanks to you every KiBians can read it now.....kekekeeke JG sshi is falling hard for our YB.....and for the answered that JG gave to the interviewer about his ideal type of girl that attracts him I think it's just recently because I remember JG never had a particular descriptions of his ideal type he only said a girl with pure heart and elegant....I have included the Entertainment Weekly video below check it out and coincidentally they mentioned YB too JG's ideal type started at 40: 16 and YB started at 11: 47 lease enjoy

@zacklazchapellez omoooo!!! when did he say this  ??? is this from his latest interview ??  may I know where did you get the source from ?? uhuhuhuhu ... all the traits mentioned perfectly fits Yubi to a tee ...huhuhuhuh .... well ..I remember that his ideal type 3 years ago was a bit different than this..  .. but then this one ..huhuhu .. it seems as if he's describing it while thinking of Yubi .. huhuhuh . 

@mcleen, if i'm not mistaken, the posting says interview was during 2006

credit Wendy, Seirin, iWeekly Magazine Singapore

@lisethvr and @mabelle147 thanks a lot for telling me about the source of the interview ..woow ..the interview was done back in year 2006 .... this is one of the many reasons why i can't stop loving these 2 .. both of them have so many similarities and it's amazing how their ideal type perfectly fit each others' personality traits ... do you all still remember that Yubi answered her fans' question regarding her ideal guy type on her IG?? remember she said that the guy has to be around 170-178 cm tall , someone who's funny,easygoing, friendly and honest .. and somehow she also mentioned about how she adores the main male character in Twilight  , Edward Cullen ?? ehehhehe .... all of those traits mentioned resembles Junki to a tee and now right here Junki also mentioned the personality traits which make us think of Yubi straightaway . huhhuhu ... seriously , if these are not the signs that they are fated for each other , then I don't know what is ... 

@Kibifantasy101 that's right ..the fact that both of them loving the same kissing scene really makes me smile like a crazy looney ... i don't know of junki knows that the scene is also Yubi's favorite scene ... ehehe .. but my shipper's heart is saying that he knows it ... either way , doesn't matter if he knows about it or not , the kissing scene should be very memorable for both of them since they admit they like the scene ..huhuhu. now i really can't wait for yubi to attend the fanmeet in Japan and I really hope that she'll have magazine photoshoot and interview when she's over there because usually that's what kdrama stars always do whenever they go to promote their dramas in Japan .... and I pray that we'll get more juicy tidbits from Yubi herself ..huhuhuh . thanks a lot for sharing the clip .. omoooo ...i am so envious of those fans that got to hug Junki ..ehehehe..they were really starstrucked. can't blame them though ..huhuhuh ... and i love how junki sincerely granted all the fans' wishes ..he's really such a nice and humble actor .... ehehehe ... it's cute how he said one of the girl fits his ideal girl type and then the girl mentioned she already has a bf and how sporting her bf is when he's all smile knowing what junki said ..ekekeke ..

since this is KiBi's favorite kissing scene in SWWTN , just can;t help sharing the gifs right here ... not sure if these gifs had been posted in this thread before or not ..eehhe

DGJwIa.gifAAudvX.gif

Thanks for sharing the pictures @mcleen

aaaah.. those kisses........ :wub::wub:  it's not just a formal kiss nor fish kiss. JG and YB really make it..  either they act so well, or they both do it with feeling to each other.

either way, it's beautiful. no wonder they both have sweet memory for it.  :phew:

Archived