The Winner of “Show Me the Money 4″ Announced

Spoilers ahead! The winner of “Show Me the Money 4” has been decided! On August 28, Mnet aired the final episode of “Show Me the Money 4.” To avoid spoilers, this episode was aired live. For the final round between Basick and WINNER‘s Song Mino, Song Mino took the chance to decide on the order of the […]

The post The Winner of “Show Me the Money 4″ Announced appeared first on Soompi.

View the full article

Guest novadestin

No disrespect to Basick, I'm simply curious: Since I don't really watch the show, I wonder how much of that voting was based on the songs and how much was based on not wanting an idol to win. If someone who watches the show could answer, that would be very kind ^^ And congrats to Basick.

Guest kryxtalehyromi16

No offense. Can say this is compete-tion. I too also can't watch the show but I hope that Basick can get his own recognition(s) by his either rap or lyrics to international fans.

So, congratulations once again, Basick! You deserve the recognition and Mino, don't keep yourself down for that. It's just the beginning for you and you did for not instead Bobby, but the rest of iKON, WINNER and YG Family.

Pretty good job and well done for Basick & Mino! You guys did a fantastic job for rapping ;)

i like both basick and mino, but i honestly believed that the voting was very biased against mino. mino was pretty much the main target this whole season. everyone hated on mino because he's an idol. also black nut stirred up controversies by saying "song mino will win." it's obvious that the voters will be swayed by his idol-ness.

ALSO, basick's backstory of leaving rap to work in a company stirred up voter emotions to sympathize and want him to succeed. this is the first time i've watched SMTM, so i dont know about the other seasons, but this season was very biased.

Guest kapoyani

you were thrown mountains of richard simmons mino so im glad you overcame all the hate and prejudice.
the richard simmons from some of the audience behavior was so low though but chin up mino ^_^ even your competitors acknowledged you in the end. even haters cant eat that.
congrats basick. ^_^

Guest kapoyani

you were thrown mountains of sht mino so im glad you overcame all the hate and prejudice.
the richard simmons from some of the audience behavior was so low though but chin up mino ^_^ even your competitors acknowledged you in the end. even haters cant eat that.
congrats basick. ^_^

Guest kapoyani

you were thrown mountains of richard simmons mino so im glad you overcame all the hate and prejudice.
congrats basick. ^_^

what the heck whered richard simmons come from

Guest novadestin

congrats basick. ^_^

what the heck whered richard simmons come from

Soompi has a swearing filter. Also, please use the forms to edit your posts ^^

Archived