[OFFICIAL] Kwak Si Yang & Kim So Yeon

KalyanaV

3 hours ago, Alilla said:

Dear Berries...

Maybe this is out of SISO topics….But as we know Siyang really like Jin Goo As his ideal actor. I think I know why siyang like Jin Goo acting,

Yes as Siyang learn a lot from his yossin ane, Jin Goo he really good actor, Yes I hope Siyang will learn a lot and have good opportunity to act together with him.

Fighting manjittnam Siyang

Hi @Alilla, you make me curious abt Jin goo... do tell us more about his acting skills  so we know why si yang looks up to him.

• Like 10

3 hours ago, 6u2n7a said:

i noticed this forum is always on page 1 of shipper's paradise forum.

and sometimes marked as  hot topics.

what is the meaning of the green star icon,if i may ask?

I think its on page 1 cos it lists those pages that just had postings... as for green star... seems like a logo whoever put up as part of the title for this thread...

Edited by studentkkk
typo error
  • Like 10

@studentkkk I have read at siyang interview He like Jin Goo, because He can express the character with sincerity (I think he meant full heart acting).

Before Jin Goo casted in booming drama now DOTS…I watched his several drama and variety and of course Jin Goo also has acted with uri Soyeon in falling in innocent. For my personal preference of good actor / actress, I like actor or actress who can express with the drama character thru eyes. So when Soyeon praise siyang that he has a honest eyes and I remembered soyeon said Siyang has Actor eyes….I thought…Yes I thought soyeon not only praise siyang because he is manjittnam,  soyeon is veteran actress and have met and acting with a lot of actor and actress,so I make a conclusion aha…maybe..soyeon saw his passion in acting in his eyes. and at their early stage…I think soyeon more consider about siyang acting career than their wife and husband relationship. But this young manjittnam nampyeonnim make soyeon young heart girl wake up and flutter a lot…and at their wedding….Soyeon she doesn't want Siyang called her Sunbanim or nuna, Yes I think their turn point was at their wedding, with bravely uri Soyeon want Siyang treat her as woman.And watched Jin Goo press conference…his real personality is quite witty and has a good sense of humour, a man with a good manner.

I really hope Siyang has opportunity to act together with him. But I am happy because siyang next project, he will act one of my favourite actor too. So I have to make reservation drama list that I should watch this year 2016.

sorry chingu for my long rambling post

• Like 17

27 minutes ago, catgoh92 said:

Where is this picture from? The calendar? I like their complicated signature haha

too complicated for me, especially So Yeon :w00t:  their hands will get so tired after a signature fan meeting :D

52 minutes ago, studentkkk said:

Hi @Alilla, you make me curious abt Jin goo... do tell us more about his acting skills  so we know why si yang looks up to him.

about Jin Goo, I think he get more appraisal from his movie roles, like 'Mother', I'm not into korean movies, so I dunno how good he's there, but I watched his drama 'Ad genius Lee Tae Baek' and I think he's really good there, he has charisma if I can say....

He also starred as So Yeon's fiance in Falling for Innocence... that's what make Si Yang jealous at karaoke ep, since So Yeon sang the song which was the proposal song for Jin Goo character in that drama :w00t:

Jin Goo also has a such a nice voice

• Like 19

43 minutes ago, Summer Ryn said:

:D At last, i managed to upload the photo after many "Research" & experiments!!  Thank you very much @LeeK@studentkkk for teaching a slow 'student' Ahjumma.

Siso couple during their schooling days:wub:

Congratz

• Like 7

@Summer Ryn......"clap clap clap"....Me too ...I learn a lot of new stuff over the months being in this thread and what I love most are those who are ever so willing to teach others instead of just keeping knowledge to themselves. Thumbs up to @Leek and @studentkkk for teaching our fellow berries coz it is quite is difficult to teach here in the thread. Ok then we will be seeing a lot of pictures from you soon :wub:..

• Like 13

Wow, things that I learn from all berries... YT counts, how to upload pics (which I haven't done out of fear!  lol) and other Korean actors/actresses, etc... They say it's hard to train an old doggie but they obviously haven't heard of SiSo berries:w00t:

Thank you! :heart:

• Like 15

when soyeon asked siyang what he wants her to wear, i think WGM got it wrong when they showed a very short skirt. so disappointed, bad editing! :crazy: we know it's reaaally not him!!! and whose hubby would want to share wife's legs to others especially if it's as hot as soyeon's? 

i think what he meant is a modest skirt just like what soyeon posted before in her daum cafe while reading a book and sipping coffee. even in his ideal type of look for a girl, i think he always envision soyeon in it...soyeon going to a cafe with a book in her chest looking so feminine. it is so soyeon...so typical of her! makes me smile ear to ear :P silly me!

judging from siyang's expression, my delulu mind says that this is her usual look while having a secret date with siyang hihihi!!! his smile is different, kind of...'i still remember our date, i can't get over it...let's do it again!' :wub: hehehe pls wear it again yeobo :P

• Like 14

9 minutes ago, novikoydy said:

when soyeon asked siyang what he wants her to wear, i think WGM got it wrong when they showed a very short skirt. so disappointed, bad editing! :crazy: we know it's reaaally not him!!! and whose hubby would want to share wife's legs to others especially if it's as hot as soyeon's? 

i think what he meant is a modest skirt just like what soyeon posted before in her daum cafe while reading a book and sipping coffee. even in his ideal type of look for a girl, i think he always envision soyeon in it...soyeon going to a cafe with a book in her chest looking so feminine. it is so soyeon...so typical of her! makes me smile ear to ear :P silly me!

judging from siyang's expression, my delulu mind says that this is her usual look while having a secret date with siyang hihihi!!! his smile is different, kind of...'i still remember our date, i can't get over it...let's do it again!' :wub: hehehe pls wear it again yeobo :P

well, it is spring...i did not realise that WGM showed a short skirt? it did not appear short to me.

personally, i think the clothes she wore to the comics shop were very good. (or at least what i can recall now)

• Like 11

@Alilla @studentkkk I personally like Jin Gu as an actor. I've watched him since his 'All In' days and I find him very talented; he can elevate even a poorly written character into a sympathetic and believable one. If you would like to watch one of his recent works, try the movie Northern Limit Line. His character there is based on a real-life soldier and his acting brought me to tears!

Siyang still has some ways to go to reach Jin Gu's level. And his choice of favourite actor is kind of an unorthodox one. Which is a good thing! Despite his inexperience I think Siyang understands what it means to be a good actor.

Sorry for going offtopic!

• Like 12