[OFFICIAL] Kwak Si Yang & Kim So Yeon

KalyanaV

27 minutes ago, hannajo said:

@studentkkk @eyra There's some scripts on MBC website preventing direct downloads of the pictures. But I managed to snoop around the code and found these direct links... Shhhhh :P

wah say, fren, thank you i like you...:heart: am discovering more hidden talents from you... 

44 minutes ago, seesaw_love said:

Ajumma don't what is the fastest way but IMBC website cannot download photos.   So most of us just print screen 20 times since we have 20 photos this time. 

You can either right click on the above photos that i have put in spoiler to save it or you can download from my Facebook photo albums

Thanks dear for sharing your secret - and your love for Siso - print screen 20x??? thank you i like you.. :heart: Wish there was an icon to show hands clapping like whatsapp.

• Like 10

@eyra My rough translation: 

Meeting friends of the puppy-like husband, SiSo visit a dog cafe to meet real dogs
In the midst of it, a quiz for the couple about each other~
Soyeon disappointed by a bewildered Siyang?!
How much do SiSo really know about each other?

• Like 14

17 minutes ago, hannajo said:

@eyra My rough translation: 

Meeting friends of the puppy-like husband, SiSo visit a dog cafe to meet real dogs
In the midst of it, a quiz for the couple about each other~
Soyeon disappointed by a bewildered Siyang?!
How much do SiSo really know about each other?

Thank you, dear :wub:

So the owner of dog cafe is Si Yang's friend? It's really nice that they meet with each other's friend

• Like 10

6 hours ago, studentkkk said:

Did you Berries ever watch this interview Star Date with So Yeon - can see her cute and honest personality...:blush:

I tried to look for engsub of her movie Coffee online but couldnt.. if anyone knows,much appreciate a pte msg...muach. :phew:

I have downloaded the movie with eng subs! But I dont know how to give you. Really impressed with her effort to learn Russian. Anyone from Russia to evaluate her Russian? But I think its sounds so awesome. She made the effort to learn coffee as well. 

• Like 8

On 16 Maret 2016 at 10:51 PM, studentkkk said:

I'm remembering some Berries from earlier pages - havent heard from you berries in a while.

@auroratasya @manhwacouple @jojojouna180415 @Cap Grey @cielosky @mellynarifqi @amandayulita @car15sa @curiousnomad @aynaed @hyolee143 @thequentinid @veroniquetessa  @keight314 @oneindra @diansafitri @Kwak SiYang Thailand....I know there are many more...sorry if I missed your name

I KNOW all of you are still loving Siso and voting as well... but come back and write too.. this is international fan page... would be so great to hear from you all again!

Sorry berries for missing, Hv been busy with exam and I just had an apendicitis surgery and still in recovery. Yes I am still in love with siso and my love even grow stronger. Don't worry though I voted everyday and even though I cant express my love for siso properly reading all your insight make me feel warm and relax :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

• Like 17

@aynaed @khairunni @co4city Do take care of your health, Berries. Praying for all of you to be well soon. Perhaps watching our sweet couple tomorrow will help. :)

While we wait for tomorrow, let me post up some of my episode 25 screencaps.

It seems like Soyeon says this in practically every episode:

Screenshot_2016-03-17-22-41-09.png

Screenshot_2016-03-17-22-41-16.png

I think Soyeon is the type to express love through words and affectionate touches (she's always touching him lately if you notice, haha), while Siyang expresses love through actions (doing things like planning events). That's why there are people who think Siyang is the only one who gives while Soyeon is always on the receiving end. And there are also others who say Soyeon is the only one confessing her feelings, while Siyang keeps quiet about his. It's simply about the differences in their respective love languages. And I feel they both know and accept this about each other.

• Like 24

In the preview pics...  Those look like candy leis to me, which basically are garlands or wreaths or you might say necklaces made of candy.  Leis, as you probably are aware, express love, admiration, respect, congratulations, and welcome. Theirs are extra long, however, for all the extra or extended love they have for each other!   One thing, though.  When we give someone a lei in Hawaii, which are either made of flowers (I can hear her now...Which is prettier?  The flowers or me?) or candy or money (especially around graduation time), we kiss them on the cheek, usually.  I'm hoping that happened.  If not, somebody's gotta tell them how to do it properly!  

• Like 20

@eyra, did I read "ring" in the complete set of candy jewelry????  Ohhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! Delulu, delulu, delulu:w00t: 

Thank you for posting the voting link! Sick or not, voting every 6 hours has been set in my calendar and of course with a alarm:wub:

• Like 15

13 minutes ago, kappy said:

In the preview pics...  Those look like candy leis to me, which basically are garlands or wreaths or you might say necklaces made of candy.  Leis, as you probably are aware, express love, admiration, respect, congratulations, and welcome. Theirs are extra long, however, for all the extra or extended love they have for each other!   One thing, though.  When we give someone a lei in Hawaii, which are either made of flowers (I can hear her now...Which is prettier?  The flowers or me?) or candy or money (especially around graduation time), we kiss them on the cheek, usually.  I'm hoping that happened.  If not, somebody's gotta tell them how to do it properly!  

Ah.... maybe that's why Si Yang give her that candy lei, cause he's expecting a kiss...... ahahaha..... :blush:

if so, then hope So Yeon understands the meaning behind that  :blush:

@co4city it's really nice that you and @aynaed still keep vote for uri Siso couple though you're not well, I hope you get well soon, dear :wub: and yup, it's ring, Si Yang gave it with the box, maybe beside the candy ring, there's another ring there, ahahaha..... love to get delulu for this couple :w00t:

• Like 12

10 minutes ago, hannajo said:

@aynaed @khairunni @co4city Do take care of your health, Berries. Praying for all of you to be well soon. Perhaps watching our sweet couple tomorrow will help. :)

While we wait for tomorrow, let me post up some of my episode 25 screencaps.

It seems like Soyeon says this in practically every episode:

Screenshot_2016-03-17-22-41-09.png

Screenshot_2016-03-17-22-41-16.png

I think Soyeon is the type to express love through words and affectionate touches, while Siyang expresses love through actions (doing things like planning events). That's why there are people who think Siyang is the only one who gives while Soyeon is always on the receiving end. And there are also others who say Soyeon is the only one confessing her feelings, while Siyang keeps quiet about his. It's simply about the differences in their respective love languages. And I feel they both know and accept this about each other.

I totally agree! Not everyone has the same way of expressing their feelings nor they should.  Life would be so boring & dry! The key to a successful relationship is to accept /recognize/respect your significant other's way, imho. So Yeonssi may have unconventional ways of doing things but that's what makes her so unique and lovable.  I do believe uri manjittnam Si Yangssi knows and in fact cherishes her ways. How awesome is that! :heart:

• Like 16

7 hours ago, catgoh92 said:
17 minutes ago, co4city said:

@eyra, did I read "ring" in the complete set of candy jewelry????  Ohhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! Delulu, delulu, delulu:w00t: 

Thank you for posting the voting link! Sick or not, voting every 6 hours has been set in my calendar and of course with a alarm:wub:

Yes… @co4city  The ring that siyang give to soyeon…My girls always bought it…proudly give a propose to my Hubby. wkwkkwkw:D

• Like 10

the owner/staff of the dog cafe update their IG about the filming

in this pic, we can see a glimpse how they filming WGM, never though there are so many cameraman/staff there.... make me wonder what the staffs feel while watching the sweetness of Siso couple :blush:

• Like 14

another preview from imbc

http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/ent/wedding/preview/index.html

no Siso again in the new trailer :dissapointed_relieved::confounded:

Siso preview from there

곽시양♡김소연 – 애견카페 데이트

화이트데이를 맞아 특별한 선물을 준비한 시양!
직접 한땀한땀 수작업한 ‘사탕 목걸이’부터 ‘사탕 팔찌’까지~
그리고 회심의 마지막 선물을 건네는데..
소연의 웃음꽃을 활짝 피게 만든 선물의 정체는?

강아지를 좋아하는 소연을 위해 찾아간 애견카페!
그러나... 강아지 관심 끌기 실패?
“이미 강아지들에게 서열이 눌려버렸다”는 소연!
반면 훈련까지 시키며 잘 놀아주는 ‘멍뭉이’ 동족(?) 시양!
소연과 강아지들이 홀딱 반한 ‘개육아의 달인’ 시양의 모습은?

특명! ‘부부 장학퀴즈’를 통해 획득한 상금으로 
서로의 봄옷 스타일링을 하라!
‘나의 데뷔작’부터 ‘첫 만남 때 손톱 색깔’까지!
자신에 대한 문제를 직접 출제해서 상대방이 맞히는 퀴즈 대결을 펼치는데...
사소한 것까지 알아주길 바라~ 
시소 배 부부 장학퀴즈! 과연 승자는? 

@hannajo mianhae......  if you're not too busy and have free time... may I ask your help again for translate :D

• Like 9

Don't scold me berries... This is purely out of love and hoping for the best for our awesomely faboulistic SiSo:sweatingbullets:

I hope Si Yang knows what he is doing for So Yeon would be his first AND for the last time. I mean look at him! He is doing just about everything that a girl can dream of! Can you imagine being his gf after So Yeon???   Nope, nah, can't do! So the bottom line is, he now has no choice but to bring out the real rock to seal this thang!

Oh same goes to you So Yeonssi, by the way! There's only one Si Yang. You can search high and low. I'm telling you right that there ain't no man who fits you better than him and you know it too! 

So...... enjoy the moment and all that but in the meantime,  when can we expect to see an invitation to you know what?? And I ain't joking, FYI! 

Disclaimers: all these outbursts could be a side affect of taking many many many days of cold/flu medicines and I cannot be held responsible. Well,  I'll take the responsibility on the good stuff but bad ones are all on medicine! Hehehehe

• Like 18

landed safely .... finally, I decided to write a comment after the restraint as silent reader.Hello berrries... happy to read the comments here:wub:

I'm sorry if my english is not good :blush:

Lets start opening introduction with this preview tomorrow episode :phew:

• Like 16