[OFFICIAL] Kwak Si Yang & Kim So Yeon

KalyanaV

2 hours ago, eyra said:

hahaha... I'm so excited that's why I post it as soon as I get the link to vote :D

already make my fourth vote...:D

aja... aja... berries

let's call other berries to vote @seesaw_love @Summer Ryn @KalyanaV @studentkkk @LeeK @dj_blue @catgoh92 @hannajo @co4city @ChuMills DejaVu @thesuitelife547 @SamaraP @Hajar Ahmad @rastberrii . @Rain Fung @chloe24 @Rose Perfecto@larus @novikoydy @ConMaRi @khairunni @wdwd @jl08 @suwon @6u2n7a @Nina Matti @lynseyanzia @yuar19ingrid @Aina Aziz @mizzem @wannika0912 @hninei

hmmm, who else?? I only remember this :sweatingbullets:

..let's call @bananacad @cinta256 ANd @a4217 TOO..

• Like 12

1 minute ago, hannajo said:

@Alilla Siyang's response wasn't captioned unfortunately. Neither can he be heard over the panelists talking. 

I'm curious about that too, but you're right, it can't be heard, but maybe  some berries can do lips reading???  hahaha

• Like 9

Thank you to those that tagged me. I feel so wanted haha. Now I just hope my fanfiction get shared sooner to share with you guys haha while waiting for Saturday. I love Siso having outdoor date. So they can hold hands as much as they can

• Like 15

Berries, dont know if any of you watched Athena - Goddess of War...I was very (x10) impressed when I saw So Yeon's cameo... makes me wonder how anyone incl Si Yang would have difficulty trying to reconcile the Kim So Yeon he just met (1st meeting) against the Kim So Yeon he saw on screen...  catch her cameo here

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xgyeq0_athena-e17-kim-so-yeon-cut_shortfilms

• Like 14

..and berries, while voting please like comments that will appreciate our entry.. e.g. "petalswirl" post.. Reply if you if want.. In that way, it will be at the topmost post also.. Lets thank those who supports us in their simplest way.. :)

• Like 10

I'm remembering some Berries from earlier pages - havent heard from you berries in a while.

@auroratasya @manhwacouple @jojojouna180415 @Cap Grey @cielosky @mellynarifqi @amandayulita @car15sa @curiousnomad @aynaed @hyolee143 @thequentinid @veroniquetessa  @keight314 @oneindra @diansafitri @Kwak SiYang Thailand....I know there are many more...sorry if I missed your name

I KNOW all of you are still loving Siso and voting as well... but come back and write too.. this is international fan page... would be so great to hear from you all again!

• Like 13

1 hour ago, alou said:

..let's call @bananacad @cinta256 ANd @a4217 TOO..

Done, I have voted from all gadgets and laptops that were available near me as soon as I saw the voting link. Thank you berries for the reminder and the link ... Lets all berries united and support our SiSo couple to win this contest  and then maybe Soompi will inform them and mbc wgm and they will see how much they are loved and adored internationally... Fighting....

• Like 14

repost the link vote

http://www.soompi.com/2016/03/16/vote-for-your-favorite-couple-in-shippers-contest-round-2-fanarts/12/

Please be careful only vote every 6 hours. multi votes within 6 hours might be taken as SPAM vote and our effort will be wasted. So set alarm to vote every 6 hours.

FIGHTING, BERRIES.....:blush:

When they said good bye, there were so many of their talks that can't be heard... cause it's just like whisper and get overwhelmed by panelist comment :sweatingbullets: I tried to read Si Yang lips, if he said 'saranghe, yeobo' like in the preview, but I can't figure it out :sweatingbullets:

• Like 18

Morning, Berries...Please remember to click :heart: at MBC we got married clip at IG which reflected on above @eyra  thread. 

Just have first morning 3 Votes! Fightings...Hope this times round, the votes will be be higher Round 1...please spread around this voting & do our best for our Siso couple.  THANK YOU & i like u all, Berries:)

The last part which they seriously looks at each other after Siyang sincerely talked about his future:wub:

• Like 16

I'm remembering some Berries from earlier pages - havent heard from you berries in a while.

@auroratasya @manhwacouple @jojojouna180415 @Cap Grey @cielosky @mellynarifqi @amandayulita @car15sa @curiousnomad @aynaed @hyolee143 @thequentinid @veroniquetessa  @keight314 @oneindra @diansafitri @Kwak SiYang Thailand....I know there are many more...sorry if I missed your name

I KNOW all of you are still loving Siso and voting as well... but come back and write too.. this is international fan page... would be so great to hear from you all again!

hai..hai....sorry for be silent reader n silent shipper..qiqiqiqiqqi....i'm here!!! but, i have done voted for round 1 and will be voting too for this round 2 every 6 hours :blush:.........i just cannt express what i think about this lovely couple and bad english too, miyan chingu berries........:cold_sweat:.......Donnt worry, i read all pages in this forum every day, every hour looking current news about uri lovely couple.....I love to be part in here and like found new family even be a silent...hehehe...

Just now, oneindra said:

hai..hai....sorry for be silent reader n silent shipper..qiqiqiqiqqi....i'm here!!! but, i have done voted for round 1 and will be voting too for this round 2 every 6 hours :blush:.........i just cannt express what i think about this lovely couple and bad english too, miyan chingu berries........:cold_sweat:.......Donnt worry, i read all pages in this forum every day, every hour looking current news about uri lovely couple.....I love to be part in here and like found new family even be a silent...hehehe...

1 minute ago, oneindra said:

argghh, pabo me!!! sorry for make it a repeat comment..........:confounded:

• Like 16