[OFFICIAL] Kwak Si Yang & Kim So Yeon

KalyanaV

Done on IG, FB,  weibo and chinese forum.   Korean are informed  (i saw they have posted).  

Thailand, Vietnam and Taiwan fanclub are being informed too.  

Contacted a Japanese to help to spread the words too. 

• Like 10

2 hours ago, KalyanaV said:

http://www.soompi.com/2016/02/25/vote-for-your-favorite-couple-in-soompis-2016-shippers-contest/12/

VOTING LINK FOR SOOMPI CONTEST ROUND 1. LET'S START VOTING FOR SISO! 

Voting period: March 2-4, 2016, until 12 midnight KST.

1 account  can vote once every 6 hours. So don't forget to vote after 6 hours. Hope we can go through the next round. VOTE VOTE VOTE, BERRIES. THANKS! 

Voted! Using 3 different IP addresses, haha. I'll try to vote at least thrice a day!

Thank you @seesaw_love and other Berries for helping to spread the word to worldwide fandoms! :thumbsup:

2 hours ago, jl08 said:

Hi all! Saw that our SiSo has less than 60 likes? Some couples have over 100 likes

How do you check the current number of votes? I don't see it, even after voting.

• Like 9

1 hour ago, seesaw_love said:

FYI  ... many chinese  tried very hard to connect to page however when connected, there is no selection list shown at all.

Unknown reason as some can some cannot.

d94823d062d9f2d3b84d77b8aeec8a136227cc43

..what could have went wrong?? .. i hope by now they have already connected to the poll.. should we inform the admins?? 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, seesaw_love said:

FYI  ... many chinese  tried very hard to connect to page however when connected, there is no selection list shown at all.

Unknown reason as some can some cannot.

Afaik, certain websites are blocked in China. Another reason could be that the poll doesn't work on the mobile browser they are using. Perhaps they could try on a PC instead.

• Like 5

57 minutes ago, KalyanaV said:

@alou. YES, PLEASE INFORM THE ADMIN. WE NEED THIS TO BE FIXED SO CHINESE FANS CAN VOTE AS WELL. THANKS. 

..DONE.. i hope they can fix it ASAP.. but @seesaw_love please pm me the details should they still cannot access the link so that we can inform the moderators further.. 

..woaahhhhh. we're on our way to 400 page.. hehehe... :)

• Like 7

Done my voting.! Will try again in 6 hrs.

Have created a SISO COUPLE BGM PLAYLIST - not sure if this is the best name to use....

For some of the songs, I added 2 different versions - where possible, I try to get those with Eng Sub.

So far, I only have 8 songs...appreciate help for more..

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLPgpL9B6mjYNk7J8ZRhhr620JojH1-tk-

• Like 8