[OFFICIAL] Kwak Si Yang & Kim So Yeon

KalyanaV

Try to watch it live, but so many buffering, hiks....:tears:

I hope someone can post video link, gifs, pics or anything about today episodes...

Looks like Siso segment become shorter and shorter again.... :angry:

• Like 4

..why does it always feels like time pass by quickly when Siso's turn came?? .. hehehe.. i screamed when i saw the snack they bought.. my ladyboss gave me a big box of that snack just last week coz she knows that i love everything koreans.. hehehe.. i just wished that they made a mission card using that snack.. ala pepero game.. hehehe..

• Like 10

Finally got to watching Win Win where Kim So Yeon were on it (with eng sub)...as she said, glad that the time of absence changed her and made her who she is now....

Now am really keen to find and watch IRIS 

• Like 5

Love this episode although they argued over the loss of their photo...... :)

So much sweet moments - holding hands, sleeping sweetly together, sharing stuff....this couple really has a very good aura around them. It makes me feel happy just looking at them and even happier when they show care and consideration for each other.

I'm glad in a way that they have a bit of hurdle with the loss of bracelet and photo. No relationship is smooth and the more they go through experience together, the more they learn to accommodate and respect and love each other more so it's fine.

So Yeon is ever so polite, bowing to the lady so deeply. She has a lot of good points to impart to the people around her and Si Yang is lucky to have her for a WGM partner, and of course she's lucky to have him as her partner too.

They make a really awesome and endearing couple. I love their on-the-spot encounters and impromptu games. It makes it even more exciting! :)

After this ep, our SiSo couple has made Dangjin famous!  Was it minus 12 degree where they went? And Lee Sang Woo was mentioned by So Yeon......  lol at Si Yang's expression.

• Like 13

I did not see SiSo segment today. I was interrupted when they received the second red envelope. I will watch it later but I will make gifs if there are cute scenes in the videos from You Tube.

As expected, their "argument" was nothing a a cute attempt from So yeon to show that she was upset. :D Si Yang got defensive in a minute and I get the impression that he mentioned again the bracelet that Soyeon lost and in the end So yeon was the one that apologized.

• Like 9

..heard the word "spy" , then Siyang groupmate' s pic was shown.. hehehe.. does uri Manjittnampyeon asked his chinggu to spy on his Yeosin Anae?? Hehehe.. such nice move Kwak Seobang... and i love it.. :wub:

• Like 8

1 hour ago, seesaw_love said:

Regarding Soompi contest.  As i have mentioned, i actually not sure what is required.   

1) what exactly is the role of this representative  ? i cant seem to see anything mention 

2) beside, this representative, i think there should be another two berries to support.  To remind each other, to spot things that we might overlook, also in case there is any voting require internally,  there should be an odd vote.  That's why this committee should hv odd number , 3 ...5 is too big a group. 

just sharing my thoughts.  

I'll gladly support you @seesaw_love , though I don't think I'm the best choice since I've only been participating for a short time and don't really know how things work around here yet (creating a poll etc) - maybe some more active members who have been here for longer would be willing to step up? I think It would probably be best to have 3 or five people, like you said.

Also, thanks for sharing the streaming sites again :D unfortunately, because there are no subs live I understood almost nothing, so now it's waiting time for subs :-P

Maybe we could start brainstorming for a theme for the shipper contest...? Maybe something with acting or roleplaying, which they like to do...? Or manga/comics...? the MCs always comment on how they look just like they're in a manga or drama series...

• Like 8

7 minutes ago, alou said:

.heard the word "spy" , then Siyang groupmate' s pic was shown.. hehehe.. does uri Manjittnampyeon asked his chinggu to spy on his Yeosin Anae?? Hehehe.. such nice move Kwak Seobang... and i love it.. 

I don`t know Korean but I think I understood that Si yang joked that he has a spy in SoYeon`s new drama camp. His friend has a supporting role in the drama.  I know that Si Yang worked with Lee Sang Woo before, I saw them in a photo together, so they know each other. :)

• Like 9

7 minutes ago, eyra said:

thanks larus for the clip

Is it only me who can't see it, or Si Yang really don't wear his braccheelet in this episode??

..i think Siyang did.. when they were discussing about the lost pic and 1st couple bracelet.. it' s next to his wrist watch..

• Like 3

Lol...the photo was not lost. So Yeon kept it and was testing Si Yang who was flustered when he thought he lost it. She told him to be more careful next time. Si Yang was  really upset in turn about the loss of her bracelet plus the fact that she did not wear it on the SMA day and So Yeon explained that she put lotion and forgot to wear it back but Si Yang was angry that it was a public appearance and she did not wear it together with him ...

So Yeon was upset that her shawl dropped to the floor in the argument and she said it's her hard work.....both are so cute and loveable! I love that there is a bit of rough bump but they overcome it together.

Si Yang has worked with some staff who are now working with So Yeon in her new drama. He asked one of them to take care of So Yeon. I think the One o One friend in the same show passed a bottle of wine or something from Si Yang to her. So Yeon said she is very thankful to Si Yang for taking care of her. But actually, Si Yang in his BRI said that this way, by asking his co-star before to take care of So Yeon, his co-star could keep Si Yang posted if So Yeon did "something wrong" .....haha....Lol.....possessive nampyeonim indeed. :) He's spying on her for sure.

• Like 19

I have not see the ep today yet. But watching siso clip when lee san woo picture my lips starting to smiling to see siyang expression try to be cool and changing to fire sign in tv display. I WONDER WHAT ARE THEY TALKING ABOUT?:P:P

• Like 8