[OFFICIAL] Kwak Si Yang & Kim So Yeon

KalyanaV

27 minutes ago, yuar19ingrid said:

Ohhhhhhh!!! omo!!! So sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!! I so love the pic of SiSo napping in the bus, while holding hands :)

Nomu daldalhanae! Ottokaee!!!! Nomu chowa!!!

Hi. Me too. I love the pic of them holding hands and sleeping so sweetly together. I like how So Yeon always uses her both hands to wrap Si Yang's hand in hers. He must be feeling the warmth from her.

Did I say that I really think he's nice/diplomatic with his replies to his recent interview's questions? :)

"There are times Kim So Yeon feels like my younger sister and times when I feel comfortable around her like she's my friend.  She really has a lot of charms.  Although I'm younger than Kim So Yeon, I even have times I want to protect her.  I think she has a charm that brings about a men's protective instincts."

No wonder we forgot who is the older partner at times. Lol...too much aegyo.

Yes, we all know how he worries about what she gonna do after soju; how he requested for the cameras to be off to protect her; how he pulled her skirt down for modesty during the Cosmo shoot at the staircase; how he tucked the new blanket prim & proper to cover her legs in recent ep; how he hovered around her like a good manager; how he wants to protect her as early as ep 5....the list goes on.

And yes, we remember too that he likes "a woman with charm". Well done, Si Yang. Glad to know that he has learnt the good points of kind, sweet, beautiful & innocent So Yeon.   :)

• Like 19

Ayiee!! So sweet... before so yeon got conscious with simple gestures from si yang and sometimes reluctant to hold hands with him. But now I love seeing her got used to holding si yang's hand with both of her hands. She became so comfortable with si yang.. 

• Like 12

38 minutes ago, jl08 said:

Hi. Me too. I love the pic of them holding hands and sleeping so sweetly together. I like how So Yeon always uses her both hands to wrap Si Yang's hand in hers. He must be feeling the warmth from her.

Did I say that I really think he's nice/diplomatic with his replies to his recent interview's questions? :)

"There are times Kim So Yeon feels like my younger sister and times when I feel comfortable around her like she's my friend.  She really has a lot of charms.  Although I'm younger than Kim So Yeon, I even have times I want to protect her.  I think she has a charm that brings about a men's protective instincts."

Yes, we all know how he worries about what she gonna do after soju; how he requested for the cameras to be off to protect her; how he pulled her skirt down for modesty during the Cosmo shoot at the staircase; how he tucked the new blanket prim & proper to cover her legs in recent ep; how he hovered around her like a good manager; how he wants to protect her as early as ep 5....the list goes on.

And yes, we remember too that he likes "a woman with charm". Well done, Si Yang. Glad to know that he has learnt the good points of kind, sweet, beautiful & innocent So Yeon.   :)

Even protecting her (albeit failing to succeed) from buying those Mickey mouse headbands from the supermarket. Kekekekeke!

I don't know how true SiYang's past is, but whatever it is, right now, he has been blessed to be around a good and genuinely pure woman such as SoYeon. She is a good influence to him - some say he will become a good person from being "trashy" (sorry just relaying what I read on some nasty comments on the net) but one thing is for sure: he will become a better man and is already becoming one because of how SoYeon spurs him to be better whether he has always been good in the past - the most important thing is to always improve one's self to be better even if you are already good, just like how SoYeon continues to improve herself and to show people a different side of her by joining a reality show :)

Fighting SiSo!!

• Like 14

1 hour ago, jl08 said:

Also love the napping pic. Soyeon surely loves to hold Siyang's hand with both of her hands, which I just love by the way. I also love how he feeds the orange to her. I wonder if Soyeon will get shy after she was fed. 

I can't take it anymore, they are just too sweet!!! I'm getting cavities already, but I don't care. Hahaha! I just love them :blush:

1 hour ago, Nina Matti said:

Aaaah, the sleeping pic is so cute... *_*

I feel like all I'm doing lately is waiting for saturday to come sooner and rewatching siso clips... *sigh*

I feel the same way as you do. I usually visit either here or IG just to see if there's an update or something with our couple. And whenever it's saturday, I'm giddy like a kid on Christmas day. LOL

• Like 12

1 hour ago, jl08 said:

I think she has a charm that brings about a men's protective instincts."

@jl08 Thank U I like U chingu

I am not so good to express my mind or my feeling. Ur writinģ really help me so much to what I want to write. Thank u chingu.:phew:

@larus dear chingu do u know what kind of brand  soyeon sneaker wore for this trip ep?  Thank u

• Like 7

I love the preview pics. It will be another good episode, I am sure. I can`t wait to watch it.

About what Si Yang said about Soyeon... it is true, she is the epitome of kindness. He could not say other thing because it is so true.  Even people who meet her have a good vibe about her, they all say that she is like an angel. He said that he sometimes was looking at her and thought 'Is it okay to live in this world so kindly as this?' It is not the first time I heard this. She did an interview for a magazine not too long ago (the Elle interview, the one where she was dressed in the pink dress) and in the preview of that interview the reporter thought that her "excessive kindness seemed real to the extent where one would worry about her."  It is the same with some of her fans. They are overprotective but let not forget that she is strong too. The bad or not so good experiences make someone stronger. In short, WGM it was a new experience for her and I am glad that she did experienced it. She got out of her comfort zone, the experience was a pleasant one so far (she met a good on screen partner, they are influencing each other in a good way. the audience gave in generally a positive feedback, she has fun filming experiencing a "relationship" even if it is a virtual one. As someone mentioned before, it is like dating in open no hiding all the time). It is work but it is fun too. I wish So Yeon all the best, in her career and in her personal life too. She deserves all the happiness in the world.

As we saw, for Si Yang was a good experience as well. So many interviews.... it is a sign that they are interested in him more in more so I wish for him to accomplish what he wants this year and in the future. He wants all.. a star quality and long lasting actor.. :)  Well, I wish him luck... but if I have to choose I say a long acting career is the best. The popularity/ famous has a "price" sometimes, it not last long. A solid carrier built with hard work, with talent, in earnest is what I wish for people I care about and, of course, I wish they do not forget to be happy. 

• Like 19

15 minutes ago, Alilla said:

@larus dear chingu do u know what kind of brand  soyeon sneaker wore for this trip ep?  Thank u

I do not know yet, but when I find out I will share the information. :D

The back ones were SUECOMMA BONNIE sneakers

1   2  

• Like 6

Hi berries,

How did you celebrate Lunar New Year? I hope you all have a great new year ahead. I am too busy but still check this "paradise" and Seesaw_love's Facebook + IG. And really happy to enjoy what you all have been posting.

I saw you guys sharing how you incorporate Siso in daily life. So cute. For me, because of them, I have been doing so many "first time":  First time to join a fandom (after almost 15 years), first time to "board" a "ship" as a shipper, first time to write fan letters,  first time to help translating... After university, I left the life of a fangirl and for a long time, I thought that I was not at the age to do these stuffs anymore, but So Yeon ah (and Si Yang ah), you brought me back. Like So Yeon, I need opportunities to live with my young heart.

And any one try learning to sing the songs of Siso like me? Now I can sing "Nice to meet you" very well :)

• Like 14

I just want to jump on the bandwagon in saying that I luuuvvvvvveeeee the handholding.  They both have beautiful hands to begin with, but when they are put together - fingers intertwined or his hand in both of hers or her hand in both of his or hand/finger caressing or whatever - I just melt.  (Is there an emoticon for melting?)  

I don't see how anyone can watch that and NOT think there is something special going on.  I'm not saying it's 100%-head-over-heels-in-love love, but approaching..  Yes, I call it approaching...

• Like 11

I know this may be late but i would like to share the "KSY effect" on my life too :)

1. I have Jung Yup's Why did you come now, GNa and Wheesung's Nice to meet you, in my playlist even though i dont understand Korean. I love playing them (and singing along!) repeatedly, despite getting weird looks from others keke

2. I am also on the look out for Soyeonnie's nail polish color and try them on myself

3. I love ordering Korean food that are usually eaten by our couple (only those that are available in my country)

4. Started buying strawberries, blueberries, mandarins

5. Decided to become thrifty like uri goddess

6. Watched Falling for Innocence ever since the epi where the cast visited our couple

7. Bought a bracelet similar to what they have during the first few episodes

8. I have them as my phone's wallpaper

Just like fellow berry @suwon, it is my first time to join a fandom too, first time voice recording for a couple and writing letters. I never thought i would do these type of things. I incorporate them in my daily life too much, it's not even normal :) i never fail to look at @seesaw_love's ig posts and this forum everyday. And i do feel emptiness in my heart whenever there is no new articles/news about our couple.

And as for our couple's progress, i do agree with fellow berry @kappy that their love is indeed "approaching"/getting there. I don't want to get my hopes really really up due to consideration of Siyang's rising star status but if both of them decided to give love a chance (I can feel that Soyeonah has high chances of opening her heart), then I would be the happiest shipper in the world :)

• Like 12