[OFFICIAL] Kwak Si Yang & Kim So Yeon

KalyanaV

Just a reminder: About the SiSo Project. Thanks to @seesaw_love who will gather all our messages and will send it to Korean SiSo couple fanbase.

It's good timing as well to show our support to our deadly-cute-sexy couple! (Oops... I need to do mine ASAP. :D )

Due date: 6 February 2016. Details: Just look at the pic below.

4_zpsvlfotqbn.jpg

• Like 11

1 hour ago, auroratasya said:

If it's PRADA, wow...... I just checked their website, and it seems that male wallets' price range around 300 British Pounds. So... about half a million Korean Won?:o

i was about to post the KW price value with my post last night but i intend not to,

yep you're right, more than half million haha. - does it make sense for her to give

him that wallet? (and i do think Siyang will not be happy too if he will find out the value)

waaaah. me, even i love the guy hmm, even i have the luxury to buy it...- a replica will do. kekeke

IF YES, then their relationship must be on another level :grin:

• Like 13

1 minute ago, keight314 said:

i was about to post the KW price value with my post last night but i intend not to,

yep you're right, more than half million haha. - does it make sense for her to give

him that wallet? (and i do think Siyang will not be happy too if he will find out the value)

waaaah. me, even i love the guy hmm i don't think so..haha - a replica will do. kekeke

I will take your last sentence! :D 

• Like 11

Hi Berries,

Have a great new week for all of us and our Siso couple. 

This should be a hectic week for most of us before Lunar New Year but trust that we all have been working, playing and... eating enthusiastically.

The true berries must be living passionately, elegantly and genuinely as Siso. That spirit and inspiration make me love them, not just their beauty or handsomeness :)

And I decided to be more active in this thread, to share with you what I know and feel about my So Yeon, Si Yang as well as the show. I won't be just a quiet reader anymore because I want the extreme and selfish fans who shouting nonsense know that how harmful they are by the stupid way they "love" their idol. 

Thing goes bad not just because of bad people but because of good people who don't try to raise their voice. That's why we need to speak and contribute to make good things :)

* I have an issue with Soompi. I don't know why normally, the site doesn't allow me to leave comments. So I'll post whenever I can.

Thank you. I like you all :)

• Like 18

2 hours ago, keight314 said:

waaaah. me, even i love the guy hmm, even i have the luxury to buy it...- a replica will do. kekeke

More than half a million from someone who even complains about parking fees haha... ( i remember that one interview when she said she goes to a cafe on sundays coz the parking is free..  correct me if im wrong berries...) Make sense really...

• Like 11

The photo which Soyeon want Siyang to put inside his wallet...Any berries, knows how cut & paste that small loving photo here? 

I have been repeating watching  last week wgm countless times, most touching part was everybody watching the screen that Siyang's colleagues made! Both are holding hands & Soyeon looks so happy too:D

• Like 7

1 hour ago, ConMaRi said:

More than half a million from someone who even complains about parking fees haha... ( i remember that one interview when she said she goes to a cafe on sundays coz the parking is free..  correct me if im wrong berries...) Make sense really...

@ConMaRi - please  don't mind me restating your statement which I pray you do not take it as me as correcting you nor it be being condescending. But its just that we as berries so maybe want  the right word to use for her  habit of even saving tissue papers that she considers as expensive in WGM Ep 295 /  Siso Ep 9 and that avoiding parking fee & even in choosing a cheaper model as their first couple bracelet, as PRUDENT which we in the financial sector normally use for such behavior.

I admire that trait because it is one of her positive behavior and which surprised Si yang when they were selecting and buying their first couple bracelet coming from an "A" class actress.

So they are not stingy thus when there is a valid reason to spend they normally do so without hesitation. In this case just remember the time and energy (even money) that Si Yang spent in planning and executing her birthday celebration is too huge that Siyang is even called an event manager. That Soyeon's mentioned it in Ep 306 to 101 member that become a burden to her. So spending half a million won is still in her eyes is small compared to what she received. Well that is my 5 cents worth opinion. I humbly stand to be corrected.

But, I still recommend that we berries call this habit of hers as being prudent in her daily & common expenses. 

Edit

OOp Ep 306 not Ep30 typo error and right word EPIC not "too huge"

Edited by Hajar Ahmad
  • Like 9

This ep 20 make me realised one thing, we can see how intense, how many time a day they make a call  or text toward each other? And the support from their agencies and staff and 101 members for them as a couple. They really like them as a couple

And I find my self really really admire soyeon for her cuteness. And siyang must be think…Because of this woman cuteness I am going to dying. How cute 35 years women with adorable personality give their picture to put on his wallet. Make remind me when I was first in love at middle high school moment. Charanda soyeon ah. Chuaaa:heart::heart::heart:

• Like 12

49 minutes ago, Hajar Ahmad said:

@ConMaRi - please  don't mind me restating your statement which I pray you do not take it as me as correcting you nor it be being condescending. But its just that we as berries so maybe want  the right word to use for her  habit of even saving tissue papers that she considers as expensive in WGM Ep 295 /  Siso Ep 9 and that avoiding parking fee & even in choosing a cheaper model as their first couple bracelet, as PRUDENT which we in the financial sector normally use for such behavior.

I admire that trait because it is one of her positive behavior and which surprised Si yang when they were selecting and buying their first couple bracelet coming from an "A" class actress.

So they are not stingy thus when there is a valid reason to spend they normally do so without hesitation. In this case just remember the time and energy (even money) that Si Yang spent in planning and executing her birthday celebration is too huge that Siyang is even called an event manager. That Soyeon's mentioned it in Ep 306 to 101 member that become a burden to her. So spending half a million won is still in her eyes is small compared to what she received. Well that is my 5 cents worth opinion. I humbly stand to be corrected.

But, I still recommend that we berries call this habit of hers as being prudent in her daily & common expenses. 

Edit

OOp Ep 306 not Ep30 typo error and right word EPIC not "too huge"

No worries dear @Hajar Ahmad

I was just actually commenting base on some post too... and i just remember that one particular int of ksy... thanks dear for that wonderful insights of yours... 

• Like 8

20 hours ago, seesaw_love said:

Berries asking of Siso skinship recap ?  

this video has it all from Ep01 - Ep16 skinship collection from hold hands (not all cos too many), piggyback, run & hug,  forehead kiss, cheek kiss, recharge hugs ...... all in this video !  

Thank you @seesaw_love for this video ...!! definitely made my day, i keep giggling while watching this video, i love this song!

• Like 4

@seesaw_love taken from polaroid camera? 

81Dn356.jpg

Spoiler

Ayeeee berries no pun intended - my previews post/comments is PURE POSITIVE for Soyeon towards her SS. hehe.

and to think that she told him "can't you be happier about the scarf"  - exact words as subbed after her "yeobo" received that wallet. haha.

Effort is everything, it's the thought that counts.

happy thoughts everyone....cause I am, always.

• Like 11

8 hours ago, seesaw_love said:

It is very small.  So not very clear.   I shall get someone to touch up for us ! 

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES!!!

..i think that photo was from a group photo with her Falling for Innocence friends.. remember the pictures that was displayed outside the wedding venue, i think it was one of them.. I think So Yeon cropped it out.. :wub:

• Like 10

10 minutes ago, seesaw_love said:

alou yes you are right!    This photo must have meant alot !    

..i thought so too.. So Yeon cherish her friends so much.. and it meant a lot to her that her friends like Si Yang.. isn't it cute?!? .. hehehe.. :wub:

• Like 13

i suddenly thought it is just because among all the hard copy photos, that is the smallest and easier to put in wallet!  That's all! 

I laughed when i am typing this cos i am thinking of soyeon's special train of thoughts...eg. she used wedding photos to cover ramen, she used bare hands to scoop out the rice from rice cooker and she used a spatula for cooking seaweed soup ! 

she is so cute.  I want to hug her again!   

17 minutes ago, alou said:

..i thought so too.. So Yeon cherish her friends so much.. and it meant a lot to her that her friends like Si Yang.. isn't it cute?!? .. hehehe.. :wub:

• Like 17