[OFFICIAL] Kwak Si Yang & Kim So Yeon

KalyanaV

20 minutes ago, tippytoes said:

The actual words are "it's painful to watch".  They also see WGM as scripted.

https://www.facebook.com/kimsoyeon.ssofans/?fref=nf

If it was scripted then they should be just stay cool and relax about it? Because if it scripted then it will be just like any other drama or movie that she's play role, the difference maybe that the character she play is her self. And since she's have 22 years of experience, and survive so many time and able to moving on her life after she was finishing her role in drama, so she will be able to survive and moving on from the show too since it is scripted, since it is no any different from a drama or movie that she's work on. Why they have so afraid about it, and since it was scripted so Si Yang nothing more than her co-worker... its all just work and scripted... it just another drama, just another show... and what ever the news said... as long as not danger her career and not upsetting her and her agency, she's and her agency will be just let it be, but if it is can cause damage to her career and her image, and couse lost for her company I believe they will take action just like when the news about the fraud that So Yeon friend (boy friend) did back then in April of 2015. 

Sigh... such a pity... they seem have no faith to So Yeon... 

• Like 17

Dear tippytoes, 

I been reading this FB too..But now, i don't even bother much of this...because we can't force others.

What i afraid of is our Siso couple may not able to continue in wgm because of these negatives comment from some haters...well..these haters after that will goes to another soompi forum create another same problem again....pity them:mellow:

I hope Siso Couple will overcome all these & show us more sparkling works in future & i will continue to supports our Siso Couple no matter where they are because they are the ones who brings me Happiness since they join wgm....i happy to have Siso Couple as my idols & i will WALK BESIDE THEM no matter what future will like...:)

• Like 13

Posted 25 minutes ago · Report post

The actual words are "it's painful to watch".  They also see WGM as scripted.

https://www.facebook.com/kimsoyeon.ssofans/

Referring to the above, Ohh Myy Goose... jeongmall??? BTW life goes on so positive positive positive... move forward... next please... LOL

To me you are fine... I mean really... don't get into the state of delusion in a negative way... you just shared which I think might be helpful to ones insight.

Happy spazzing..... LOL Ohh Myy Goose ouch

As KSY fans I think we should respect her. No matter what role I believe that she has considered it well and try to do the best to make her fans happy. Please honor her and make her happy with the great support as well.:) 

• Like 15

25 minutes ago, ChuMills DejaVu said:

If it was scripted then they should be just stay cool and relax about it? Because if it scripted then it will be just like any other drama or movie that she's play role, the difference maybe that the character she play is her self. And since she's have 22 years of experience, and survive so many time and able to moving on her life after she was finishing her role in drama, so she will be able to survive and moving on from the show too since it is scripted, since it is no any different from a drama or movie that she's work on. Why they have so afraid about it, and since it was scripted so Si Yang nothing more than her co-worker... its all just work and scripted... it just another drama, just another show... and what ever the news said... as long as not danger her career and not upsetting her and her agency, she's and her agency will be just let it be, but if it is can cause damage to her career and her image, and couse lost for her company I believe they will take action just like when the news about the fraud that So Yeon friend (boy friend) did back then in April of 2015. 

Sigh... such a pity... they seem have no faith to So Yeon... 

Heya ChuMills, I've sent you message. Please read when you have time :) 

SiSo couple, FIGHTING!!!!!

• Like 9

1 hour ago, jingjingcm said:

Posted 1 hour ago · Report post

Second that.....don't match SIYANG's wife with other partner in this thread...

and don't compare SIYANG's birthday event and SOYEON's birthday event...both of them sincerely made the event thinking of their partner and doesn't mean because of soyeon is an A list star, her event is classified as "A" and her Rookie nampyeon's amusement park event  is a joke

as for me be coz of wgm, am becoming one of their fans.....and back track all of their show prior to wgm...and I for one was not seyoen fan because of all about eve....her character in AAE gave me so much negative impact. But thanks to wgm I can see a new side of her. So to those who wanted soyeon to withdraw from wgm and take away my pleasure scheduled every weekend be coz u who call urself as loyal fan to soyeon feel that she can't handled both job at a time..pls retract your request....don't you have to give credit to her and trust he? I thot you say she is an A list star......

OMGoose nampyeonims amusement park event is a joke... you just reiterated that clearly I don't read it anyones comment but yours... LOL

Pls don't put words in my mouth....

• Like 3

Can someone please enlighten me?? 

Seriously what is wrong with whatever is happening?

Why Soyeon's fans keep saying she will get hurt more and more? And honestly even though as her fans, who are they to stop/suggest her to stop the show? The fans are putting too much emotions onto the celebrity till they think they are in their shoe or something. Arent you suppose to show your support through their works and not deciding their life for them. Like come on, your celebrity can think on their own. And now I realised the life of a celebrity is kinda sad. Things they do on tv are being judged so heavily without knowing the story behind. 

I am sure she have thought long before joining the show. I mean the risk and opporturnities taking up the show. And whether Siyang is like 'bad' or not in the past has nothing to do with us. He may have changed or he is still the same we wouldnt know. 8 years are pretty long. Do you think you all think the same 8 years ago? Or you think you guys have grown up a little more mature? 

I just wanna enjoy this couple as long as I can. And share this happy Saturday moments here in Soompi. I wouldnt want unnecessary rumours and protest to stop this show for no reason.  

I thought two new pages here is to spazz more of the episode yesterday end up seeing more ridiculous stuff. I want the happy page back...:bawling:

• Like 19

OmG, jinjja? The sub is out faster and faster now. Thanks @auroratasya for the info. Eh..btw.. I don't understand how to reply the PM in soompi. There is no reply button? Let me ask someone first on how to do it, just to make sure my reply won't go public in this thread. :) 

@thesuitelife547 as usual, your recap is very helpful to feed our curiousity. Thanks so much. 

• Like 9

13 minutes ago, catgoh92 said:

Why Soyeon's fans keep saying she will get hurt more and more? And honestly even though as her fans, who are they to stop/suggest her to stop the show? The fans are putting too much emotions onto the celebrity till they think they are in their shoe or something. Arent you suppose to show your support through their works and not deciding their life for them. Like come on, your celebrity can think on their own. And now I realised the life of a celebrity is kinda sad. Things they do on tv are being judged so heavily without knowing the story behind. 

I am sure she have thought long before joining the show. I mean the risk and opporturnities taking up the show. And whether Siyang is like 'bad' or not in the past has nothing to do with us. He may have changed or he is still the same we wouldnt know. 8 years are pretty long. Do you think you all think the same 8 years ago? Or you think you guys have grown up a little more mature? 

I just wanna enjoy this couple as long as I can. And share this happy Saturday moments here in Soompi. I wouldnt want unnecessary rumours and protest to stop this show for no reason.  

I thought two new pages here is to spazz more of the episode yesterday end up seeing more ridiculous stuff. I want the happy page back...:bawling:

Don't bother it, dear berry :) Like I said a week ago (or 2?) that a true fan will keep supporting their bias. Happy when their bias is happy. And don't play god or be a puppet master to their bias. All we know, So Yeon keeps saying that she is happy. So let's be happy together with her (and with her manjitnam! ;) )

#WeWalkBesideYou 

@KalyanaV: To reply a message, open the message and just type in the box below my message to you ;) When the reply box is empty, it's written: "Reply to this conversation..." Click on it, and you are ready to go!

• Like 13

5 minutes ago, catgoh92 said:

Dont worry happy pages will come more and more. Like you and I have said. Real fans will show support and put trust on their star. Despite showing her side as someone cute, innocent, kind and humble, we also know she is wise, cautious, good at reading people, and has enough experience in entertainment industry to know how it works. I put my trust that she knows what is good for her life, love, and career. Siyang too. So I have no worries about them..they'll just do fine and we'll still have happiness from spazzing our love to Siso couple. Cheer up, this is a happy Sunday :) 

• Like 16

Cute and panic soyeon in kitchen!     I never know cooking rice can be so challenging and so fun!    After cooking for so long i still have to rely on   a measuring cup to know how many cups i need to cook for my family.   Soyeon just poured any amount into the cooker!  hahaaa!      I just love her so much!!!   

Spoiler

=> Next week response slow...maybe no video.  My last week before CNY, 

His past... no itch to me, his 55sec quiz...i have a good laugh.     

So all i have to say, ALL these comments has not shaken me AT ALL!   Everyone has their own choice,  I choose to live a happier life than to get upset & angry over things we can't even control.

Watching a variety show should bring you happiness instead!    I enjoyed all the happy moments Siso brought to me.  I really smiling away when i was making those videos.     My stand remains unchanged !  Action speaks louder and i will just continue to SPAM my love for them.    

• Like 24

My three cents...

First, the quiz fallout. This is my opinion. Both So Yeon and Si Yang did WGM to try something new. Maybe even see if they are cut out for marriage. It is silly for fan girls to believe Si Yang went into it to use So Yeon. He didn't know who he was going to be paired with. I think from a business perspective, their agencies probably thought it would be cute and fun. But, they blew up, fast. People started shipping them right away and so they have jumped on board as well. People need to calm down, breathe in and out and allow this couple to flourish. No drama here.

Second, last nights episode. So Yeon gets an A+! She prepared so well. I loved her kitchen moments, like a new bride. I love that she really thought about her husband. Despite the rice moment, everything turned out so well. I really loved the decorations and presentation.

You could really feel how envious and happy his group members were of him, even before he arrived. They witnessed firsthand how sweet and humble So Yeon is. I felt like she got along with his "family" really well. The look on her nampyeon's face when she walked out with the cake! The look on his face when she kissed his cheek. The look of shock and surprise when she gave him the handmade scarf. Then, the look of love on his face when she placed the scarf around his neck. I felt like Si Yang felt loved that day. It was like he was saying so this is what it's like to have a wife, to have someone by your side. This is why they've gotten closer, and why they will continue to get closer.

So much sweetness in one episode. I also got the feeling he was holding his emotions in check. He didn't want to get emotional in front of his group mates. But, he was very touched and happy, and for that "chakyoh So Yeon"! You did well.

Let's keep fighting berries, and enjoy!

• Like 22

Everyone, let Ma Hye Ri charms us back to positivity !!!!! 

Soyeon chose to be vulnerable by joining wgm cuz she thinks she can learn and grow from it, so we should all respect her choice!!!  I personally dont think being vulnerable is a bad thing, cuz when we face vulnerability head on like soyeon is doing, i believe we can improve our resilience to bad situations :wub:

2010032415542511929_1.jpg

• Like 17

@catgoh92 @KalyanaV @thesuitelife547...i do agree with your opinions. I kinda feel  VERY VERY sad and sorry for SeYeon.  Are they saying that she make a mistake by joining WGM.  She wanted to try reality shows as she did for Real Men. She did enjoy her time here in WGM and extended her contract and we here are ever so happy with it because she chose to extend and was not being forced to.....so i don't really get it why they are being so upset and uptight. Said that WGM is scripted..............hmmmmm well did SeYeon's omma  receive the script too?? She is pleased and happy with her virtual SIL. though.

We are all fans here...we love and admire them but we really can't dictate who they should or should not be with.....it's their career we are talking about. Fans love and love and love their stars but there is a limit to it. I will be very sad to see her cry because fans make it happen. We need to support her and she has been in this industry for a long time...she knows what is good and bad for her. She is so close to momsie who she confides when in need and then there is the manager who will advise her.

I just wonder can fans dictate her to not sign a drama if SiYang is offered the lead role for the same drama coz he is bad influence to her, her career and future. If fans can do that.....then we really do not care or love her. We are just being judgemental and emotional.  We really do not know if she'll end up with SiYang but...... here both of them just make our hearts flutter and it is just too bad the others don't feel the same.

I hope if she finds her true love who ever he maybe.......it would be smooth sailing without hiccups and objections from die hard fans.  After all we have a loved one beside us and she is entitled to one without any judgement what so ever. Everyone make mistakes in their lives...mistakes makes us wiser. :heart:

QUE SARA SARA...............THE FUTURE IS NOT OURS TO PREDICT

• Like 17