[OFFICIAL] Kwak Si Yang & Kim So Yeon

KalyanaV

Im back yeah! Just watching the cuts now, The preview is pretty self explanatory. So Ill translate the dance practice cut:

Dance teacher: The choreography is over. In the ending you may just walk together with Siyang. As an ending pose you can do an affectionate action too, or you could just hold hands and go, or you could turn around and go for a snug backhug.

Soyeon obeys the teacher and approaches Siyang for a sweet ending pose lifting her bod on her toes, you can see she is something between a kiss and a hug. 

Siyang: wait a minute, i almost got a heart attack

soyeon: i gotta do it on the live broadcast. ah its hard, its too hot in here

siyang: after u hold my hand ill get up,what r u gonna do next. 

soyeon: what to do? what am i thinking.

siyang: so whatre u thinking abt, pointing to his lips, is it here?

Soyeon: no,

Siyang: then what? your face has gone all red.

soyeon:teacher...

siyang: what r u doing?

she holds up a mike and calls the teacher to come in . he finds it cute. 

siyang: like this?

she leans closer and rests her head on his chest

siyang: dear, then should we create an "accident" on the live broadcast.(accident=kiss, here)

soyeon : what accident...

siyang: what do we do? 

soyeon again stares at him deeply thinking some thoughts and raises up her feet and shoulders,there isalong pause before he speaks up as if reading her mind

siyang: ah, dont keep thinking of the same thing....  

soyeon: is it obvious?

siyang: It is, your face turns red.

soyeon: what am I  thinKin... Didnt even learn the choreography properly,what am I thinking...

Siyang: Youre thinking about  trying to do sth with your lips continuously

Soyeon: even without knowing,i am trying to fulfill my desires?

Siyang: That's true,after we had the wedding ceremony, your imaginations are just running wild,so naughty really...

Soyeon: Ah this person,he can see totally through me. :D

• Like 24

Sorry for the double post, soompi is acting weird. :(

Im back yeah! just watching the cuts now, The preview is pretty self explanatory. So Ill translate the dance practice cut:

Dance teacher: The choreography is over. In the ending you may just walk together with Siyang. As an endig pose you can do an affectionate action too, or you could just hold hands and go, or you could turn around and go for a snug backhug.

Soyeon obeys the teacher and approaches Siyang for a sweet ending pose lifting her bod on her toes, you can see she is something between a kiss and a hug. 

Siyang: waita minute, i almost got a heart attack

soyeon: i gotta do it on the live broadcast. ah itshard, its too hot in here

siyang: after u hold myhandill get up,what r u gonna do next. 

Siyang: then what? yourfacehas gone all red.

siyang: dear, then should we create an "accident" on the live broadcast.(accident=kiss, here)

soyeon again stares at him deeply thinking some thoughts and raises up her feet and shoulders,there is a long pause before he speaks up as if reading her mind

soyeon: what am I  thinKin... Didnt even learn the choreography properly,what am I thinking...

Siyang: Youre thinking abt  trying to do sth with your lips continuously

Siyang: Thtas true,after we had the wedding ceremony, your imaginations are just running wild,so naughty really...

Soyeon :Ah this person,he can see totally through me.

:D

• Like 13

26 minutes ago, Addictedtokeverything said:

Siyang: Thtas true,after we had the wedding ceremony, your imaginations are just running wild,so naughty really...

Thank you for the translations. The scene is so funny but in the same time... the heart is trembling just reading this. Si Yang is very perceptive. And So yeon`s line at the end is so cute. She admits defeat. :w00t: So, Si Yang expected the surprised kiss (he guessed her intention) but I think he was not sure if she will do it in the live show. I love "naughty" So Yeon, and I bet Si yang too. 

7 minutes ago, crybabyme said:

Our couple mostly shoot on friday's right? January 15 is on a friday.. :wub: 

They filmed on January 7th but I will not be surprised if they will do a filming just on Si yang`s bday.

• Like 15

31 minutes ago, Addictedtokeverything said:

Im back yeah! Just watching the cuts now, The preview is pretty self explanatory. So Ill translate the dance practice cut:

Dance teacher: The choreography is over. In the ending you may just walk together with Siyang. As an ending pose you can do an affectionate action too, or you could just hold hands and go, or you could turn around and go for a snug backhug.

Siyang: wait a minute, i almost got a heart attack

soyeon: i gotta do it on the live broadcast. ah its hard, its too hot in here

siyang: after u hold my hand ill get up,what r u gonna do next. 

Siyang: then what? your face has gone all red.

soyeon again stares at him deeply thinking some thoughts and raises up her feet and shoulders,there isalong pause before he speaks up as if reading her mind

soyeon: what am I  thinKin... Didnt even learn the choreography properly,what am I thinking...

Siyang: Youre thinking about  trying to do sth with your lips continuously

Siyang: That's true,after we had the wedding ceremony, your imaginations are just running wild,so naughty really...

Soyeon: Ah this person,he can see totally through me. :D

Siyang teasing So Yeon again.  They both want the lip-kiss.  Perhaps Siyang is noticing that So Yeon has become more demonstrative after or even during the wedding episode.

• Like 13

11 minutes ago, larus said:

They filmed on January 7th but I will not be surprised if they will do a filming just on Si yang`s bday.

And here I thought they filmed every week :sweatingbullets: 

By the way, does anyone have a copy of the picture, the one with the couple bracelet? Can someone please post it here :blush: Thanks a million!

• Like 8

I really love how the couple bracelet pic was edited in this pic...

thanks @Addictedtokeverything for the translation, to @larus for the gif, @seesaw_love for all the videos, pics,everything you are sharing... 

I love love love this episode... Hehehehe i was laughing like crazy during the dance practice and i cant help to have naughty thoughts during the cosmo pictorial... Omgosh she really was on top of him with just clothes on hahahahaha okay okay i knowmi should control my mind... I have to remind myself.. Mind control.... Teng teng teng teng... Hahahahaha

Spoiler

thanks to the person who did this

• Like 18

23 minutes ago, Addictedtokeverything said:

Sorry for the double post, soompi is acting weird. :(

Im back yeah! just watching the cuts now, The preview is pretty self explanatory. So Ill translate the dance practice cut:

Dance teacher: The choreography is over. In the ending you may just walk together with Siyang. As an endig pose you can do an affectionate action too, or you could just hold hands and go, or you could turn around and go for a snug backhug.

Siyang: waita minute, i almost got a heart attack

soyeon: i gotta do it on the live broadcast. ah itshard, its too hot in here

siyang: after u hold myhandill get up,what r u gonna do next. 

Siyang: then what? yourfacehas gone all red.

soyeon again stares at him deeply thinking some thoughts and raises up her feet and shoulders,there is a long pause before he speaks up as if reading her mind

soyeon: what am I  thinKin... Didnt even learn the choreography properly,what am I thinking...

Siyang: Youre thinking abt  trying to do sth with your lips continuously

:D

OmG! I am trying to refrain myself from commenting until I can catch my breath. Then ur little translation came and ruin my useless effort *fan myself*.

The last 4 paragraphs are killer! He knew she was trying to do smthing with her lips, she got naughty and her imagination were running wild after their wedding ceremony? And she admitted that! They gave a feeling like they were getting closer physically and emotionally and they didn't hide the attraction thingy that's being more intense.

Can't possibly happen if it grows just from their wgm meeting, coz after the wedding, there's only cosmopolitan shoot on Dec 9 (and boy it was hot hot hot!). The dance practice was probably on Dec 18 (based on a post from @seesaw_love . My senses are telling me that they communicate intensely (or maybe meeting off screen), and that their convo must be pretty flirty and  naughty too, for Siyang to comment on her like that. Now I should go and watch raw.. Ottoke.. I need to survive but these two sexy creatures are trying to kill me ;):D 

• Like 16

24 minutes ago, chloe24 said:

I love love love this episode... Hehehehe i was laughing like crazy during the dance practice and i cant help to have naughty thoughts during the cosmo pictorial..

I was laughing too. She was the only one there that could not dance. Even just  walking was... like in the army.:w00t: She is anti talent in dance and mobility but I looooove her. She was adorable. When she has shaken her teacher like asking her ...what are you trying to do to me... :w00t:  And when she could not finished her dance line next to Si Yang. They have to bring her back on line. :w00t: I am waiting for the subbs.

• Like 13

Hahahaha so i am repeating the episode for today... And i have to say that i really really love their car scene... Their finger caress its like a love story on their own... I love how siyangs hand is almost on soyeons lap, its really outstretch and you can see his finger caressing the finger of soyeon... Awwww i cant help but giggle in their car scene... For real... I dont want to comment on the pictorial cause all i can think about is naughty thoughts teng teng teng.. So i am refraining myself hahahahahahs love love these couple... They are really jjiang... :wub::wub::wub::heart::heart::heart:

I almost forget to add that i love how siyang finish off all the food that soyeon prepared.. They are really considerate of each others feelings... I love how they treasure each other... Love love love 

• Like 13

Hi everyone....its saturday.....and we get extra excited on saturdays.  This thread will be vry active as we berries have a lot to spazzzz.  We all are so happy with today's episode. They so are hot and so energize after the marriage vows. @larus - love all your gifs and pics.....@addictedtokeverythi - tq vry much for your translations..that was a fast one. At least we have an idea of what they are talking out and i love it. Was it after the cosmo pictorial that they went to the dance studio?  So Yeon looks as if her soul is out of her body during the dance practice....she finds it hard (its like having to left feet hihihi). She is after all an actress and a good one !!.  Siyang is good - he gets it fast. Since we have the translation I understand what Siyang is to asking his yeobo  (what r u thinking abt...pointing to his lips..is it here) I guess some feelings from the cosmo pictorial still lingers and must be clouding Seyeon mind and maybe she just feel like planting one hot kiss on his lips...hahaha me being delulu. She's like a teenage girl with her first love,,,being flustered especially with Siyang teasing her. Chua chua chua...love this episode 303 - nice number. I love it that Siyang loves the food that she prepared and eating well too. Have more to say especially abt the cosmo pictorial but i wanna go watch again. :wub::wub::wub:

• Like 12

4 minutes ago, SamaraP said:

. Was it after the cosmo pictorial that they went to the dance studio?  

As we could see the Cosmo pictorial was someday in the evening, maybe after Si yang came from filming set. This was after the "wedding" episode that was filmed on 4th December as we could see them wearing the bracelets.  The practice dance was two days before the MBC Awards (29th December.) That makes the Cosmo filming between 4th- 27th December. I think the Cosmo pictorial was more close to the renewal of the contract episode, maybe next week. On December 20 we had the first scanned pictures from the magazine.

They met more times in December than any other months.

• Like 10

If i coud have one wish in my life, that is to understand Korean language so that I know what they are talking about keke. This couple is driving me crazy!!! Not only did they surpise me with the lip kiss last December, i was even more surprised when Soyeon went on top of Siyang!! No matter how professional he may be, I'm sure he'll be "affected" by uri Soyeon's smexy presence. Their interaction during the make-up sessions was notable too! That despite lots of staff, they still manage to sneak sweet glances, sly touches and giggles here and there. I love how giddy and giggly Soyeon is i t this episode, like a young girl with a hot crush. I saw one scene wherein she said nampyeon manjitnam to her makeup artist so i am assuming she is a proud wife bragging about his husband :) also, she seems too excited to give her food (prepared with all her love!) To Siyang. It was adorable to watch indeed. All in all, the photoshoot was all kinds of sexy and sweet.

The car scenes. I just can't with these two. They are soooo natural when it comes to caressing and holding hands. At first, I was surprised that the two weren't holdings hands only to find out that it is because they are both drinking coffee (im so used to them holding hands in the car that's why). It's the sweetest thing i have ever seen in this episode.

As for the dance practice, i am actually not surprised that our dear Soyeon is stiff, since Jung Kyung Ho mentioned before that she really doesn't like to exercise. Based on the small translations i have read, it was funny that Siyang has read Soyeon's mind regarding the lip kiss and im even more amazed that So got the courage to kiss him on national tv despite her shyness during practice. I also loved watching Soyeon's BRI reactions. This girl is in love! i feel like a mother hen wanting to protect her and tell her to control her feelings but then again, who would not be happy and giggly when you have a nampyeon like Siyang right? 

Lastly, on the preview, i just loooooooovvvveeee uri Soyeon's sweet voice. And she can even hit higher notes than uri nampyeon! Omo omo omo. Mianhe for my ramblings. I think i am talking too much. cant sleep because of Siso. I am berry berry hyper tonight because of this episode!

Thank you fellow berries for all of your insights and comments as well as the links that you have been posting. I am reading them all with a big big smile on my face :) 

• Like 14

I read in one post that Si Yang lost a bet/game and I was like ...???? what are you talking about.... and I saw this short clip and I was wondering .. why I am the only one that did not see the scene? :w00t: I realized later that is from preview. I should watch the whole preview next time.

I love how Soyeon is comforting him after he lost the game. 

sisopreview

• Like 11