[OFFICIAL] Kwak Si Yang & Kim So Yeon

KalyanaV

photo thousand_zpsvr6umnpe.png

Berries, we're not the only ones wishing for Si Yang and So Yeon to be with each other outside WGM.

Even the panelist was soooo happy to see them unite. She clapped her hands happily and wished them "Please stay together for a thousand years...a hundred thousand years!".

I bet most of the guests and audience at the MBC Awards show love SiSo couple as well. You can see them all smiling and clapping at their dance performance and the excited reaction and noise after their  kiss was daebak!  It was a very supportive reaction.  They are visually so beautiful and their interaction with each other is so natural that there's nothing awkward about them at all. In fact, I did notice another couple's wife kept looking at them. I would stare at them all night too, if I were there! Lol..... cos Si Yang and So Yeon are really very cute and adorable crybabies.     :D

• Like 15

10 minutes ago, jl08 said:

Even the panelist was soooo happy to see them unite. She clapped her hands happily and wished them "Please stay together for a thousand years...a hundred thousand years!".

I believe that the panelist Park Min Sun wants the best for them. She is genuine in her reaction. She must feel a sister protective vibe for So yeon since they played sister on screen long time ago.  She love SiSo too. :D

• Like 12

Uri SiSo couple are gorgeous and they are appreciative and recognisant of each orher's attractiveness.

Even the panelist said when SiYang started saying SoYeon was beautiful after he had entered the wedding hall: "They start at it (praising each other's looks) again!"

One thing for sure and I will be say boldly: they are attracted to each other physically. and after the 100 days and currently, they have discovered more to admire in each other beyond skin-deep level.

Kyaaaak!!!

Even if SoYeon's mom already cooked the peppers for the side dishes, it's okay to have daughters - they will be goddesses like their yeoshin omma!

• Like 14

2 hours ago, yuar19ingrid said:

1. Sexy dance and aegyo (like a baby) - from their Chuseok episode
  2. Hear her tell him "saranghae" - from Chuseok and from the birthday as well which SoYeon substituted with "chung sung!"
  3. Express her feelings more - from LG / Doosan match episode

First... I think I will go with @larus. Aegyo... oke.. well I think we all will never get bored with her aegyo as well as Si Yang. But sexy dance? I think we have to spare her... she's have tried before even I watch it... and... let say that sexy dance just not her cup of tea. 

Secondly... if I can add to the list I wish So Yeon can have the trip to the place that she said in the Cosmo Magz interview... the trip without camera following them around. 

• Like 13

@yuar19ingrid

It's really good that the past 100 days have seen Si Yang and So Yeon laying down the foundation for marriage - getting to know each other's likes and dislikes and doing their best to make each other happy.

And....the timing is pretty good. I agree that both are starting to find each other physically attractive as well, after confirming that their inner beauty shines through first.

So Yeon will be attracted by the virility of Si Yang's youth and energy with his handsome look while Si Yang - he definitely is more aware of her physical assets and sexy figure now that he has seen her in the wedding dress tour and the red hot sexy Cosmopolitan shots! Before these were the Calendar shots with So Yeon in the sexy red dress to whet his appetite. It's good to keep the guy yearning for more.  LOL......RA (21) rating!    :D

Ok. Let this be my tagline - "I live in the present but hope that the future will bring good news of them".     

• Like 14

14 minutes ago, jl08 said:

Si Yang said after So Yeon accepted his proposal :

"I didn't cry. Who said I cry? It's sweat from my eyes"        :lol:

I bet he promise himself he won`t cry, just like So yeon but ... can`t help it. If someone have sensitive soul when they feel sincere gesture, they are very touched. Our crybaby couple. :wub:

• Like 10

I'm looking forward Soyeon's Seaweed soup for Siyang, hope it not cook by her mum. Siyang won't mind the taste as long is cook by his wife. I remember Soyeon loves Siyang's seaweed soup, so hope this will be one of Siyang's birthday dishes. 

What will be next Surprise for Siyang ? Tis time, will Siyang cry again? Really hope their surrounding close family members & friends will encourage  KSY :heart: KSY...let's count down 2moro photoshooting...

• Like 9

1 hour ago, larus said:

@SamaraP: I liked your video. Seeing them it always gives us a good mood.

I don`t know what she will do for his bday. I don`t expect her to do anything spectacular, whatever she will do I know that it will be from her heart. I already voted for suprise romantic trip.

I will add.... enjoying this program to the fullest. No matter that they will do, have fun and cherish each other.

Nado voted for suprise trip. Starting give siyang 5 coupons he can use it whole day long.

Starting from

1. Driving to the location hope to east coast...siyang said east ocean korea is really really beautiful.

2.  Prepare fruit and snack which they can eat in the car.

3. Seaweed soup

4. Romantic dinner

5. The last one is birthday kiss. Hope this time is on his lips :heart:

My delulu running so fast....wkwkkwkw:blush:

• Like 12

Hi there,  I'm a first-time poster here, a Kim So Yeon fan from the Philippines since her Iris and Prosecutor Princess days. You've all shown a warm welcome to all the newcomers here that I thought I'd come out of the shadows.  I've been reading here for less than two weeks.

There are three Kdrama actors that I watch every show of--So Yeon, Ji Sung, an Uhm Tae Woong.  (This kinda gives away my generation, I think.)  This is my first time to watch WGM.  I didn't know who Kwak Siyang was also.  But faithfully watching every Saturday night on the KSY SSoFanpage, the show and the man grew on me.  I also worry why my So Yeon is unattached up to now.  (Both UTW and JS are happily married.)  So I have hopes that this couple will somehow lead to a more lasting relationship.  They look to be a good match.  We'll see what the future brings.  

Anyway for the birthday episode, I would love to see them in each other's lives and circles, how they are in ordinary days and situations.  In my mind's scenario, it would be a good time for them to visit the in-laws.  It can be divided into two episodes.  In the morning,  Siyang goes over to So Yeon's house to meet her mother, while So Yeon cooks for him.  (I'm thinking Siyang can teach her to cook a meal, or if he needs a break, So Yeon can ask someone else to teach her.)  In the meantime, Siyang is getting to know So Yeon as a child, as a daughter, student, etc. from her mother.  I think those things would be very interesting to us fans.  

After lunch (2nd episode), they can take one of the dishes to Siyang's family and So Yeon can see how Siyang interacts with his family members and learn more personal information about him.

Of course, the information to be revealed may have to be screened with their agencies.  And maybe they can meet in a neutral place if the families are not willing to open the privacy of their homes.  Maybe they can all be invited to the couple's house at the same time.

Sorry this post became long.  But I would love to see our two lovebirds in their real life.  Siyang did say he wants them to grow in their friendship.  I think this is one way they can do so.

Edited by tippytoes
doublepost
  • Like 17

So Yeon is taking a great risk in giving 5 coupons to Si Yang. His wish will be:

1. 10 secs tight hug + rain kisses on his cheeks (the one that gave him fireworks :) )

2.  5 minutes tight hug + 5 minutes lips kiss

3. 15 minutes tight hug + 15 minutes deep kiss

4.  Spend honeymoon nights cuddling together in bed reading and role-playing comics

5. All day all night lips kissing in bed + pool frolicking + gastronomic pampering + request for bonus coupons for future use

LOL....delulu to the max. They probably just kiss on forehead and cheeks knowing how shy both really are!   :)

• Like 16

10 minutes ago, Alilla said:

Nado voted for suprise trip. Starting give siyang 5 coupons he can use it whole day long.

Starting from

1. Driving to the location hope to east coast...siyang said east ocean korea is really really beautiful.

2.  Prepare fruit and snack which they can eat in the car.

3. Seaweed soup

4. Romantic dinner

5. The last one is birthday kiss. Hope this time is on his lips :heart:

My delulu running so fast....wkwkkwkw:blush:

Let me delulu with you..

Nbr 1. Overnight trip to east sea. It's possible since Siyang has wrapped up his daily drama shoot. Make it like pre-honeymoon trip. I dont want his bday to be combined with their overseas honeymoon trip. Yep I'm greedy I know :D 

Nbr 2. Change it to blueberry yoghurt. It's been awhile, she only made it once for him. 

Nbr 3. Agree. Seaweed soup is a must.. Maybe we'll see crybabies again ;) 

Nbr 4. I like romantic dinner, but it feels too standard..maybe something else like another couple items. Siyang has been giving her a lot of couple items: oink n blue hoodie, superman wonderwoman hoodie, couple shoes, the lost couple bracelet, d-elfin wedding bracelet, what else? I hope it's something quite valuable ang meaningful, since this is his bday present.

Nbr 5. Yes! Kiss him properly. Where? His lips of course :D:D:D  Then let Siyang kisses her back *dugeum dugeum*

And the 5 coupons have nothing to do with the above 5mlist, and let Siyang use the coupon whenever he wants to, before his next year's bday.  I will be more delulu with Siyang asks to use 1 coupon by the end of the day: let's date and be my girlfriend, please? Soyeon: what girlfriend. I am already your wife. Yehee... :D 

• Like 16

7 minutes ago, jl08 said:

So Yeon is taking a great risk in giving 5 coupons to Si Yang. His wish will be:

1. 10 secs tight hug + kisses on his cheeks (the one that gave him fireworks :) )

2.  5 minute tight hug + 5 minutes lips kiss

3. 10 minutes tight hug + 10 minutes deep kiss

4.  Spend honeymoon nights together in bed and

5. All day all night lips kissing in bed + pool frolicking + gastronomic pampering

LOL....delulu to the max. They probably just kiss on forehead and cheeks knowing how shy both really are!   :)

Haha, do guys really have one-track mind??  She shouldn't give those coupons then ... :-)

Meanwhile, KSY is really a drama lover because she references a lot of dramas.  She wanted Siyang to whisper sweet-nothings because she saw it in a drama.  Or she remembered the scene in a school drama where the curtains were blowing.  She's really very visual.  That's why she could make Minnie Mouse (or tried to) just by looking at the picture.  That was so funny...

• Like 11

By the way, since you are more familiar with the WGM format, how much input do the couples have on the show's scenes or scenarios?

Is it completely the staff's ideas or can it be collaborative as well?

I'm thinking whose ideas the proposals could have been as well as the "Walk Beside Me" couple bracelet.

Or is the magic/mystique of the show to keep viewers guessing?

• Like 6

2 hours ago, larus said:
27 minutes ago, jl08 said:
18 minutes ago, KalyanaV said:

I will be more delulu with Siyang asks to use 1 coupon by the end of the day: let's date and be my girlfriend, please? Soyeon: what girlfriend. I am already your wife. Yehee... :D 

4.  Spend honeymoon nights cuddling together in bed reading and role-playing comics

5. All day all night lips kissing in bed + pool frolicking + gastronomic pampering + request for bonus coupons for future use

@SamaraP

My berries chingus berry berry daebbak:heart::phew::blush:

I love all your idea. Wish one of our idea will be come true.....

• Like 8

Welcome @tippytoes to Soompi and this thread. And hello, fellow So yeon fan!

Soyeon is the only k-actress that I will follow but I love other actors and actresses too (just that I will not watch every drama they will be in :)).  I love your other biases, Ji Sung and Uhm Tae Woong, too and how lucky are you... So yeon worked with both of them. Not in the same drama ...yet.

About your wish for bday surprise.... I personally don`t want to see it in WGM, not for this virtual marriage. It is awkward for me.. and I explain it already in this thread. I would have saved this wish for the real life SiSo couple if they will become one.... but not for WGM. I know it is just your wish dream and maybe I should not mention it... I really doubt we`ll see them in their real lives much. Both SiSo family seams to be very discreet persons.  All we can see is their friends. But who knows... maybe your wish will became true.

Please, continue to share your thoughts on this thread.

25 minutes ago, jl08 said:

LOL....delulu to the max. They probably just kiss on forehead and cheeks knowing how shy both really are!

Your post made me laugh so hard...  Wild imagination, dear chingu. Naughty girl! Santa came to you last year?  :D You are probably right. He is a young man after all, so the list could not be very different..... in his imagination.

What all he/we will get is the kiss on the cheek and forehead. But I still like the 5 wishes coupons idea. I want to know about Si Yang`s wish lists...even if it is tone down. :D

• Like 14

@KalyanaV: I totally love your wish list. I co sign it. :D

I want for them to go at least to Jeju Island or somewhere with warm climate. I read that Jeju Island is Si yang`s favorite trip location.

There they can do many things: catching sunrises and sunsets over the ocean, riding horses on the beach, viewing waterfalls, or just lying around on the sandy beaches. It is romantic. No wonder it is the favorite destination for romantic rendezvous.

• Like 13

30 minutes ago, tippytoes said:

By the way, since you are more familiar with the WGM format, how much input do the couples have on the show's scenes or scenarios?

Is it completely the staff's ideas or can it be collaborative as well?

I don`t know anything about WGM. Using my own logic... I say it could be a collaborative idea. But the participants could come up with their own ideas and if the WGM staff agrees.... the better. We read in the Cosmo interview that Si yang thought of himself about what surprises he will do for So yeon`s bday. Initial idea was for the gifts to be hidden in the house but there was a small place so... he thought of something else. It seams that he made himself a memorable day for So Yeon and I am sure... WGM helped him to put it in motion. He really was awesome.

• Like 14