[OFFICIAL] Kwak Si Yang & Kim So Yeon

KalyanaV

Actually i wanted to show all 3 couples in that post. Reason being, i want to show how 3 couples' interact this time as compare to our Siso. But i guess not many fans interested so i just zoom in Siso will do.    Joy did tap **her husband* (dun even know his name) 's arm to show support.   Ohyeah couple was not sitting as close as our Siso couple too.   

8 minutes ago, Alilla said:

@seesaw_love thank u to reposted the video. Seem siyang soyeon yewon n oh minsuk n pd nim make a conversation in the video.

• Like 6

Happy New Year, dear berries! Be healthy and happy!

I love all the new BTS photos that So Yeon`s agency released. I hope to see pictures with Si yang too. Maybe his agency will do the same. She was so happy at this event. I never saw her so happy... radiant the whole night. Actually, I see her in ,many different scenes.  And MBC treated her very well.

If she will accept that weekender.... .......I hope it will be a success, and I`ll see her on MBC last year again. It`s been so long since I`ve seen her in on one of the big three networks.

For Si yang 2015 was a good year. I wish for him many projects as well. He is in the beginning of his acting career, and he is hungry for roles. :)

A group hug!!!!

reaction disney queue hug reaction s

• Like 12

Thanks for the pictures. I almost forgot that today we have preview photos.

In one pictures, we can see So yeon wearing the old bracelet. It is her old bracelet, isn`t it? My assumption was correct?!!!! :D I can`t wait to see the story. Or, he bought another bracelet for her to replace the old one. It is in good shape.

• Like 7

8 minutes ago, larus said:

Thanks for the pictures. I almost forgot that today we have preview photos.

In one pictures, we can see So yeon wearing the old bracelet. It is her old bracelet, isn`t it? My assumption was correct?!!!! :D I can`t wait to see the story. Or, he bought another bracelet for her to replace the old one. It is in good shape.

i think it s siyang's. hers is black n red if i m not mistaken

• Like 7

32 minutes ago, seesaw_love said:

Yes it i guess he passed his to her whcareeren they separated to think through.  Giving her his bracelet is like

he is by her side.   

..awww~~ so romantic chinguya~~!! :wub::wub::wub:

..Berries~~!! ..Happy Last Day of the Year!! And may we all have a berry, berry fruitful 2016!! May the goddess of fruit berries grant our couple the happiness and love that Si Yang and So Yeon deserves.. And this ahjumma is praying that the happiness they both feel when they'Re together will never end.. And may theIr career Blossom as the years goes by.. 

..i love yoi * you berries.. Let's all continue to grow and fall in love under one blueberry tree.. :wub::wub::wub:

• Like 10

11 minutes ago, seesaw_love said:

Siyang is attending KBS Drama awards tonight. Here is the LIVE links

Hope he is getting an award for his daily drama, a rookie award. Or maybe he will present some award. It will be nice.

51 minutes ago, seesaw_love said:

Yes it is his.   I guess he passed his to her when they separated to think through.  Giving her his bracelet is like

he is by her side.   

I thought his bracelet was deteriorated. But I could see easily this scenario. He is giving her his bracelet to not be alone, to be symbolically at her side. It`s romantic. :wub:

• Like 8

I saw again the preview pictures. MBC is not giving us much. Two pictures when they are reading the mission card from of the red envelope. They teasing us with the bracelet but they are not giving us any other pictures to not spoil the surprise (that is not a surprise for us:D). They want to makes us anticipating more.  

• Like 10

Guest sarah007
5 minutes ago, larus said:

I saw again the preview pictures. MBC is not giving us much. Two pictures when they are reading the mission card from of the red envelope. They teasing us with the bracelet but they are not giving us any other pictures to not spoil the surprise (that is not a surprise for us:D). They want to makes us anticipating more.  

Hopefully MBC won't drag the episode to another week..

9 minutes ago, seesaw_love said:

I never see before too.  one more !

OMG! The most seductive photo from all. :) She is very beautiful. I already want to see the pictorials from 2016.

She started with January.... but I want more others.

• Like 8

Omo omo omo siyang nampyeonim....why u re so cute. Siyang wear his absolute bracelet. This ahjuma nomu nomu nomu chua...looking for his wrist.:blush::blush::blush:

Dear berries chingus

Please update siyang news at kbs award..my internet connection berry berry sad.:sweatingbullets:

• Like 7