[OFFICIAL] Kwak Si Yang & Kim So Yeon

KalyanaV

Thank you @SamaraP . Your pics shows our feeling.....

Anyway, our thread still have to carry on so Berries, please keep on coming in & SamaraP, your pics too..let's hope this thread will reach page 1000 soon.....

Thought Soyeon will update her IG after Siyang...Maybe she tooo busy filming...we shall wait then...V

• Like 9

25 minutes ago, Summer Ryn said:
@eyra Do you still remember Siyang wear White t-shirt before their first meeting? I think usually he loves wear T-shirts that why WGM PD found him since Soyeon dream guy is a T-shirt lover..:lol:

so far I remember it's not full white but there's a picture on that shirt

lol at so many 'flower' in that selfie, bu to him absolutely his goddes ane is the prettiest :blush:

• Like 10

@Summer Ryn hahaha, it's because their first meeting is my faves, watching it so many times :lol:

even their baseball teams have the same score 5 :2

I hope when there's match between these team , SiSo can watch it together while announce to the world that they are dating :w00t:

• Like 13

7 hours ago, KalyanaV said:

What do you think berries, should we do this internal voting now. Or later on after we're done with round 4 voting? 

https://40.media.tumblr.com/aa680650e154212714baf8f5f2ff56bd/tumblr_o5bvgbKTKs1tb7aqpo2_r2_400.png

I suggest we do internal voting now, and not waiting for the result of the round 4, since I see other couple shippers already pick the colour they want

and it could be also be our motivation to win the fourth round :blush: fighting berries

• Like 16

On 12 April 2016 at 1:38 PM, Rose Perfecto said:

@hsyhsy...you are so funny but what you say are so true  -  pabo or not Si Yang will do anything to make his wife happy and smiley.....as one panelist (Dangjin Trip) said....he loves her too much or was it he loves her a lot....aaah does'nt matter....too much and a lot is more or less the same. I think it was at the Han River that Si Yang said so  and So Yeon  did the action thing "kissing him"

@Rose Perfecto thanks! Yes i remember now! 

N just take me as the funny berry here.. I like to make fun of myself too. That was this one day while i was cooking n i spilled some ingredients all over the counter n i thought to myself, "Gosh, did i watch too much of So Yeonie that i caught her 'butter fingers syndrome' too!?!" ( sorry to our ICS kitty, no pun intended ^^) :blush:

• Like 9

Morning..Berries

Siyang so busy taking pics with fans...hard for him to concentrate his favourite game. It good to see he getting more popularity. 

Imagine if SISO Couple both accompanying each others to watch their fav baseball game? They have to wear masks to avoid any interruptions:D

FB_IMG_1460584994238.jpg?dl=1

• Like 16

Morning berries….

Think about baseball match …It was really perfect time for Siyang and Soyeon to have baseball dated.

It must be fated and coincidence LG have matched with Doosan. Really Happy to see Siyang popularity got noticed from fans.

If Siso went to baseball match date now….I can imagine how it will be…..:w00t::w00t:

• Like 12

Good morning my dear Berries ^^

Thank you @eyra for liking and sharing my fanart. Making it is one of the best cure for my heart:lol:

i keep hypnotize my self to keep moving on... continue loving them in a new way, keeping my faith for them.

they spend 7 months as a couple even they just met once every two weeks but as So Yeon said that Si Yang has been active (intense) communicate with her through ktalk/SMS and phone calls. As i already said it to many berries that they has build a foundation like a real couple, has share new habits, and many others things that we never know but i think even they a celebrity still they are just a human being, and human have similarities in one or many ways in dealing with our daily life.

7 months quite a long time, so i believe that they will continue their relationship even now they no longer as a virtual couple for WGM. Because you can not just stop like that the relationship that you has build (even it just a short friendship), and habits is one things that hard to change. and in this 7 months many times So Yeon has reveal to us that even busy Si Yang still manage to contact her, and So Yeon do the same. So, i set my mind in positive way that they still contact each other, it just that they need to keep it low from now on. The same goes for the couple bracelet, even if they are becomes real at the time, they can not wear it, there are many aspect why they have to do that. They have put a side every things that related to SiSo couple, but they always can change it to any others couple item (but Si Yang has show us that he still wear the couple hoody and still use the wallet from So Yeon, and i believe there are many of ninja berries out there with eagle eyes B)). So I learn not to look for the couple bracelet, even it the hardest things to do, i have to hypnotize my self that they keep the bracelet, that they can wear it (at least for now;))

it not gonna be easy, but i will wait and see, and have faith in them, that they realize that they has found the one that can make them complete. 

this week gonna hard, but i will keep moving on... together with SiSo... 

have a nice day, my dear berries ^^v

• Like 17

Hey there, Berries:

I’m a bit frustrated because all the work I put into a long comment disappeared into cyberspace because of a bad wifi connection.  Aaackkk!

But heck if I’m going to let a little thing like that discourage me (okay...it came close).  We are trying again, this time in google docs first, then transfer over.

@KalyanaV - That was a cute jealous-faced So Yeon “seeing” her yeobo with fellow fans.  Do you think he suggested for them to do the “flowers or me?” gestures or did they think of it on their own, I wonder?  I thought it would be cute to make a collection of both of their jealous facial expressions (or maybe just his) and put it to the song “Jealous” by Nick Jonas.  Wish I knew how to do that.  Any takers?

Speaking of jealous moments, when was the first instance of Si Yang’s jealous side showing through besides what he listed in his 1st episode set of instructions/requests?  Was it at karaoke when she told him that the song she would be singing for him was sung to her by someone else?  I know it cropped up again while shopping when he asked her if her co-star liked sausage and she readily said, “Yes” then followed up with knowing he liked deokbokki, too.  It made me wonder if I would feel the same way if I were in his place.  My first thought is no, that things like that wouldn’t matter much to me, but who knows?  Our Si Yang is more sensitive than some other guys.

@SamaraP - Love your cherry blossom date. I suppose they are blooming well in Korea now.  How I wish Siso couple could find a way to make this happen without having to wear trench coats and masks to hide themselves.  That’s why it’s nice to see your date for them to help us envision it in a normal (non-celebrity) world.

@eyra- I, too, am grateful for the many creative Siso fans that cheer us up with their beautiful works of art.

@hsyhsy - So the spirit of So Yeon has recently affected you in the kitchen?  The other day I was talking with someone and while doing so, I responded with a mannerism of So Yeon’s.  It was weird - almost like her spirit took over me.  Haha!  Should I be worried?  Nah.  It’s a good thing.  But I suppose in the kitchen it might get a bit dangerous.  

@Z33Ta - Oh dear - that headline of the couple-like chemistry between So Yeon and Lee Sang Woo will not make Si Yang happy.  LSW is a friend of Si Yang’s and knows where the line is.  This was expressed to him in the guise of “take care of her.”  Well, part of that was that, anyway.  Included in that (though not verbally expressed) was “no ad-libbing!”  But Si Yang need not worry because he has established the standard of a perfect husband for So Yeon.  No one can hold a candle to him.  He is a hard act to follow.  In her last BRI, she guarantees his thoughtful, unchanging character and proclaimed that with him, she was very happy. This was for all to witness - fans and anti’s alike.

I became acquainted with Si Yang in Oh My Ghostess, too.  I thought it impressive that although he was a secondary character, his portrayal of the cool, keep-to-himself-but-very-skilled chef drew a lot of attention and garnered praise from many.  At about the same time, I was watching (belatedly) I Need Romance 3.  I later learned that the two were paired in We Got Married, a show I had heard about but had never watched.  It caught my interest, and as they say, the rest is history.

@rachhan- I agree that So Yeon has an uncanny way of making her co-stars look good.  That has got to be part of what makes her an A-list actress.

@hannajo - I think the same as you re: Si Yang keeping his left hand in his pocket while waving his right at the movie premiere photo wall - being considerate to Siso fans who are looking for but know they probably won’t see the couple bracelet.  It’s like he’s saying, this hand is saved for my yeobo.

That Cafe de Comics really would be perfect for them.  He can put his chin on her head again while waiting in line.  She can read about her manjittnam seated beside her.  They can lounge on comfy seats while bargaining with each other on who earns what and how and when they will pay up.  

And just remind us about our starting our mass watch.  I know you gave us the dates, but on international time, I need to synchronize my watch.  Haha.  Anyway, I’m all in.

@jl08, @ChuMills DejaVu , and many others - Love your words.  I feel the same as you.  We all do, I am sure.  In the meanwhile, we will continue to do what we’re doing, coming here as we can, talking about them, watching episodes, sharing stuff about them, seeing IG updates and articles written on them individually or together, and hoping to hear word of their getting together for real.

In the cute way So Yeon says it: Fighting!

• Like 17

9 minutes ago, ChuMills DejaVu said:

Good morning my dear Berries ^^

Thank you @eyra for liking and sharing my fanart. Making it is one of the best cure for my heart:lol:

i keep hypnotize my self to keep moving on... continue loving them in a new way, keeping my faith for them.

they spend 7 months as a couple even they just met once every two weeks but as So Yeon said that Si Yang has been active (intense) communicate with her through ktalk/SMS and phone calls. As i already said it to many berries that they has build a foundation like a real couple, has share new habits, and many others things that we never know but i think even they a celebrity still they are just a human being, and human have similarities in one or many ways in dealing with our daily life.

7 months quite a long time, so i believe that they will continue their relationship even now they no longer as a virtual couple for WGM. Because you can not just stop like that the relationship that you has build (even it just a short friendship), and habits is one things that hard to change. and in this 7 months many times So Yeon has reveal to us that even busy Si Yang still manage to contact her, and So Yeon do the same. So, i set my mind in positive way that they still contact each other, it just that they need to keep it low from now on. The same goes for the couple bracelet, even if they are becomes real at the time, they can not wear it, there are many aspect why they have to do that. They have put a side every things that related to SiSo couple, but they always can change it to any others couple item (but Si Yang has show us that he still wear the couple hoody and still use the wallet from So Yeon, and i believe there are many of ninja berries out there with eagle eyes B)). So I learn not to look for the couple bracelet, even it the hardest things to do, i have to hypnotize my self that they keep the bracelet, that they can wear it (at least for now;))

it not gonna be easy, but i will wait and see, and have faith in them, that they realize that they has found the one that can make them complete. 

this week gonna hard, but i will keep moving on... together with SiSo... 

have a nice day, my dear berries ^^v

This is ANOTHER reason of the many many reasons that I really really really sincerely love berries paradise...

I woke up with an ache in my heart this morning feeling terribly blue... 

But slowly the ache in my heart soothe away after reading all the posts this morning...

The FANTASTIC fan arts put back the smile on my face...

I'm grinning from ear to ear like a weird crazy person again which I have been for the last 7 months...

And when I read ChuMills DejaVu's post, I was like "that's exactly how I feel too... we shared the same sentiments.."

It's really terrific knowing that I'm not alone in facing all this emotions..

That this paradise existed I'm very much grateful for...

A BIG THANK YOU  :heart::heart::heart:

• Like 16