[OFFICIAL] Kwak Si Yang & Kim So Yeon

KalyanaV

24 minutes ago, shymaldita28 said:

I saw in the article that Siyang sang this song "Do you Know"for Soyeon and if this was the song then Siyang is totally in love with her. I love the lyrics of the song

..to be honest.. the moment i learned the english trans of this song.. i don't like this song to be "their song".. the lyrics is good.. the melody is haunting.. the original version is melancholy, which suits the mood.. BUT I DON'T WANT THIS SONG TO BE THEIR SONG.. coz it states about unspoken love, undelivered love which could have been another beautiful love story if only that love, the feeling, the longing have been told.. and i don't want it to happen to our blueberry couple.. call me sentimental, but in this current state we are in, this is the last song i want to hear from them.. too bad, it is this song they choose to sing.. i guess i have to prepare rolls of tissue tomorrow.. Fighting berries~!!!

• Like 15

5 minutes ago, alou said:

..to be honest.. the moment i learned the english trans of this song.. i don't like this song to be "their song".. the lyrics is good.. the melody is haunting.. the original version is melancholy, which suits the mood.. BUT I DON'T WANT THIS SONG TO BE THEIR SONG.. coz it states about unspoken love, undelivered love which could have been another beautiful love story if only that love, the feeling, the longing have been told.. and i don't want it to happen to our blueberry couple.. call me sentimental, but in this current state we are in, this is the last song i want to hear from them.. too bad, it is this song they choose to sing.. i guess i have to prepare rolls of tissue tomorrow.. Fighting berries~!!!

@alou - I totally agree with you.  Just today I have been searching for the words of this song after hearing this is the one Si Yang at their last karaoke date.  I didn't find it, but I didn't have a good feeling about it.  Now you tell me the message it conveys, and I don't want it to be their song either.  Call me sentimental, too, but I think songs give hints of things to come in dramas, which is why, if the words are foreboding, I get worried.  

I do recognize that this is not a drama.  I know his singing this song doesn't mean it's their song or their destiny.  I am thinking he sang that song because of the end of their WGM stay.  That is all.  Here's to another song that will more appropriately be indicative of their continuing relationship from here on in!  

• Like 10

17 minutes ago, alou said:

Nado @alou If I can a choose a fit song for SISO…I prefer a song that soyeon sang for siyang at their first karaoke date and MBC award.

When Soyeon sang it, Siyang really smile mouth to ear and blushing, and me think...Omo omo omo this cute lady really has a good feeling to this manjittnam nampyeonim. 

• Like 10

i'm a little surprised to know that round 4 is the final round.
berries...i know that all of us are still feeling sad about tomorrow episode.
but,we have soompi contest to think about too.
what are we going to do to gain more voters?
are we still want to win this contest?

• Like 9

finally can reach this forum after so tiring day, and I'm shocked looking at the preview photos

Though already know tomorrow will be their last episode..... but by looking the pics with my own eyes, I feel so depressed, I dunno what to say, just wanna cry....

:bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:

• Like 11

By looking the preview in imbc sites, looks like tomorrow WGM ep will show 4 couple. I won't suprise if tomorrow ep uri Siso couple will only get less than 15 minutes scene. Until the end, the new PD is really cruel to uri SiSo.

@catgoh92 I hope SiSo will talk about the bracelet too, that they will cherish it. On this photo I think I spot the bracelet which wore by Si Yang

• Like 10

42 minutes ago, kappy said:

I do recognize that this is not a drama.  I know his singing this song doesn't mean it's their song or their destiny.  I am thinking he sang that song because of the end of their WGM stay.  That is all.  Here's to another song that will more appropriately be indicative of their continuing relationship from here on in!  

I believe he sang it because it is her favourite song - didnt he change the music on his phone to this song, ie. the caller hears this song while waiting for him to pick up?  and also the song during baseball competition time and in the car on her birthday.

Looking at the preview pics - I see that So Yeon is always the positive one - giving him positive energy whenever he feels down or upset - I so like that she is like that - always being his cheerleader and making the best of everything and looking at a glass as half full rather than half empty - believe shes a good influence for him - 

remember he even quit smoking for her - why would he do that for a virtual wife?

I am guessing they are shocked but also sad because it means not being able to date openly, and not being able to have fixed time for dates - since their time is now all planned for them cos of work -but we know they are keeping in touch in their own way and so let's pray that they will find their own path after WGM - whether their agency allows or not - guess it will boil down to one thing - is my career more important than my life?  Career can only take you so far, but a friend/spouse will walk your whole life with you -only those of us who are past our mid life, can tell you with hindsight whats worth it all...:P ...

My take is this : if Si Yang pursues So Yeon and doesnt give up, So Yeon wont too... but if Si Yang decides not to, will So Yeon pursue him or not?

Like most of you, I will boycott WGM after tomorrow's episode...

• Like 16

14 minutes ago, eyra said:

By looking the preview in imbc sites, looks like tomorrow WGM ep will show 4 couple. I won't suprise if tomorrow ep uri Siso couple will only get less than 15 minutes scene. Until the end, the new PD is really cruel to uri SiSo.

If the previous PD can send Ohye off after their wedding, what do we think new PD will do?

• Like 9

35 minutes ago, 6u2n7a said:

i'm a little surprised to know that round 4 is the final round.
berries...i know that all of us are still feeling sad about tomorrow episode.
but,we have soompi contest to think about too.
what are we going to do to gain more voters?
are we still want to win this contest?

I am also surprised at the vote count -I can only think that there are also other shippers who are neutral (ie. not shipping any of those couples) and simply voted for the fanfic they like best? If not, Park Bo Gum and Hyeri are idols too right? Their fan base must be quite strong - since both are young.. Park Bo Gum v popular now - even appeared on RMan last sunday...

• Like 10

4 minutes ago, studentkkk said:

If the previous PD can send Ohye off after their wedding, what do we think new PD will do?

I know I should have been positive and not have a bad thought, but I'm really.....really mad for this new PD :angry: 

I'm kinda hope the rating of WGM will down into less than 1 digit after SiSo leaving, so MBC will kick this new PD and change it to other PD who more human than this new PD

• Like 9

5 minutes ago, eyra said:

I know I should have been positive and not have a bad thought, but I'm really.....really mad for this new PD :angry: 

I'm kinda hope the rating of WGM will down into less than 1 digit after SiSo leaving, so MBC will kick this new PD and change it to other PD who more human than this new PD

LOL.... 

These days So Yeon is so active on IG?? She used to be very slow...

must be sending secret updates to Si Yang.. this is their own code... so cute. hah:blush:

• Like 11

35 minutes ago, studentkkk said:

I believe he sang it because it is her favourite song - didnt he change the music on his phone to this song, ie. the caller hears this song while waiting for him to pick up?  and also the song during baseball competition time and in the car on her birthday.

@studentkkk - I think you're thinking of "Why did you come now?" the song in the drama "I  Hear Your Voice."  That's a  definitely more up-mood song and fits them well.

"Do You Know?" is the song Si Yang suggested she sing for her masked singer performance at the spa.  She asked him to suggest a song, then went along with the one she chose anyway.  lol

Hey Berries!  In my searching for the words of the song, I found a performance by two women (Davichi, Immortal songs 2) that was lovely, but I made a discovery!  There may be nothing to it, but at the end of the song the lyrics are:

This world is beautiful because of all the traces of you.  Today is the last day we will be standing under the same sky.  Do you know?

Does that bring to mind a certain recent IG Si Yang posted??  Could that be a message to So Yeon, that he is under the same sky as she is?  If so, that is so romantic and makes me very happy!

• Like 14

@studentkkk It's not the pic she updated in IG, but the company owner of the jacket who posted that pic, but who know maybe Si Yang will updated his IG later :rolleyes::phew:

15 minutes ago, kappy said:

This world is beautiful because of all the traces of you.  Today is the last day we will be standing under the same sky.  Do you know?

I agree with you and @alou, don't like this song as uri SiSo song, I can see the song can be like a confession song, so it fit if Si Yang sang it in their last WGM

But I don't like it the phrase 'the last day' in there..... :(

• Like 9

@Summer Ryn for that votes, the rules said that 'you can vote infinite times', so it means if I vote 100 times, it will be count?

53 minutes ago, studentkkk said:

My take is this : if Si Yang pursues So Yeon and doesnt give up, So Yeon wont too... but if Si Yang decides not to, will So Yeon pursue him or not?

So Yeon has a such great will, so if she really love Si Yang, I believe she will pursue him, and for both of them I really hope they can pursue each other so they can reach their happiness  :blush:

• Like 11

3 minutes ago, eyra said:

@studentkkk It's not the pic she updated in IG, but the company owner who posted that pic, but who know maybe Si Yang will updated his IG later :rolleyes::phew:

I agree with you and @alou, don't like this song as uri SiSo song, I can see the song can be like a confession song, so it fit if Si Yang sang it in their last WGM

But I don't like it the phrase 'the last day' in there..... :(

@eyra - Yes, I don't like that phrase 'the last day' either.  But my take on the sky thing (referring back to his sky IG) is that though their last day of WGM has come and gone, they remain under the same sky and that he is still thinking fondly of her.  So to me, that is saying bye bye to the idea of the last day because their love transcends time and space.

Oh my, I think I should go write a fanfic now.  lol!

• Like 14