[OFFICIAL] Kwak Si Yang & Kim So Yeon

KalyanaV

Wow! I'm really surprised that a lot of you berries are mostly in band 4. It's so amazing! I've got deep respect to you dear berries. Although we are all from different countries, it's truly nice how all of us interact because of SiSo couple. I don't know if I'm making sense here, or am I just mumbling. Hehe. But really, I'm deeply happy to talk to you guys :blush:

• Like 14

I start to learn not to complain about anything that MBC did to our couple, just do what I can do. Visit naver and watch our SiSo clips the same in YT. 

Each episode are special. We can not help it since each episode always brings such an awesome kind of feelings. Like a romance that wilk never been boring to talk about. 

Thank you to all of you here for all your post. Your effort in made such a beautiful and lovely fanart. Thank you for the recap @thesuitelife547 I always love how you deliver it. You are a very good story teller I believe, so I can wait to read your fanfic. 

About the age... I'm at band 3. I'm I'm just like 4 months older than So Yeon, hehehe... 

@studentkkk atte 1st sao of WGM Kim Hyun Joong from Ssangchu Couple (with help from his band mates SS501) fold 1000 paper cranes for Hwang Bo birthday. And its short of inspire joongboers to folds paper cranes and send it to them for Hwang Bo birthday. It was epic that time. And yes.. I take part with that project also with another joongbo project. Happy old days... 

But Si Yang just the one and only. No one can compare to him. He's the best of all. And it crossed my mind a lot, that if he not end up with So Yeon I will be feel sorry for him and for any girl/woman who gonna be his girlfriend because it can not helped that the girl will gonna compare what ever he did to that girl with to what he did to So Yeon, and the girl her self can not be helped to compare her self to So Yeon, specially in the way how So Yeon make Si Yang laugh... so... I really wish that they gonna be together in real life because they have no reason no to be together. Fans and all that related to silly things about the absurd rule in Korean entertainment industries... are can not be use as an excuse. Because it's 2016 and fans being obsessed over their idol are so 2005. Hehehe... well that's my opinion tho. 

We can pass the 2nd round, we are jjang my dear berrie's. And let's make it better for round 3... can wait to read all your fanfics... I'm so excited 

• Like 12

36 minutes ago, seesaw_love said:

Tabulated the result as follow : 

Round 1 vs Round 2 Total number of votes increase  by 925.    SISO votes are stable maintaining at average 4800.  

I did foresee increase in votes for REPLY 1998 CPs and it is true.  3 CPs of Reply 1998 votes increase, especially Gaeddeok Couple & YeolGum Couple, from ranking 5 to 1 and 10 to 5 respectively.  

The rest of the CPs mostly dropped in their number of votes.  

result%2001_zpsrjepf1fs.png

..hmmmm... good analysis chinguya.. so for round 3, we have to double up our effort.. hmmm i guess, i should not use my daughters phone anymore.. she's an idol fan.. and she she told me that she voted her idol's fanfin in the morning then siso's fanfic at night.. Hahaha.. So for round 3, i will not going to tell her about it.. Hmmmmpppp... hahaha.. I'll double up my effort next round.. scout's promise!! or rather ahjumma's rant!! Hehehe.. :phew: :D

• Like 9

9 hours ago, co4city said:

So, according to my dad, the way Si Yang answered was quite daring and direct. Daring because he chose that question on national tv. It wasn't selected for him but yet he wanted to make a statement.  AND dad commented that hmmm, so this young man thinks So Yeon is already his "woman" huh? :wub:  Whaaaatttttt!  Direct because he knew/expected the answer when he gave an obvious hint to So Yeon.   Regardless of what my dad and hubby think of my obsession with SiSo, these two men sure know how to make me happy!  LOL! 

I may need to have some in-debt conversations with my dad about what he thinks of our SiSo. He can't just say stuff like above and let me hanging!  I may never leave my delulu land....  

@co4city  I :heart: ur dad….Kansahamida @co4cityappa.

btw I am in band 4

• Like 15

13 hours ago, rachhan said:

I think many people are upset about the screen time for the past 2 weeks. Honestly though, I actually like these 2 short episodes the most. Short as they may be, it's great to see how natural their conversations have become and how at ease they are now with each other. Almost like 2 people who have known each other forever and can talk about anything and everything.

I agree. As much as I love what we saw of them in earlier episodes (it was what got me hooked in the first place!), I like the way are now the best. I love how they can swing from sweeter-than-honey to clutch-my-sides hilarious, and sometimes ribbing each other over little things. :)

• Like 13

21 minutes ago, hannajo said:

Like @rachhan mentioned, you'd have to be super close with that person to use the word 너 (you) with him/her. Soyeon first used it in Dangjin and that surprised me, too, cause she's normally so polite. 

@hannajo Actually I wasn't too carried away with the fact that she called him 너 (you). In fact, she can rightly do so because she is older than him and in a way, they are close friends. I was more surprised by the fact that she referred to him as dangsin (you) when they were on that dangjin trip. She did that twice; once when she was playing with the word dangjin.....something along the lines of naui dangsin uri dangjin (loosely means my love, our dangjin). Then she did it again at the seafood restaurant when she talked about how she has became happier since she met him and everything is better because of dangsin (you). Dangsin is way way closer and people don't use that unless they are referring to their lovers.I think she really really really likes him.

Anyway, on another note, welcome to the 30s club. I'm there too!

• Like 19

Happy Sunday berries,

As usual, this ep is my favorite ep (and you know my fav ep always change everyweek ^^).

I love how they're intereact each other, and altough i'm bit disappointed si yang can only answer 3 of so yeon's question (maybe i'm overly believe that he knows all about so yeon) but that's all paid off with his question about who the person  that he like the most and the answer is "baro noh" kyaaaaa....i'm flying to the seventh heaven.:heart:

can't wait for saturday already :blush: 

btw, i'm in band 2.

• Like 18

About the answering of questions...query. 

Is it more important to know about the past history of the other party? Or more important to know about the person such that you are able to guess his/her thoughts, choices or decisions.  

Of course,  both is best but in reality, which is more impt?

• Like 12

30 minutes ago, ChuMills DejaVu said:

But Si Yang just the one and only. No one can compare to him. He's the best of all. And it crossed my mind a lot, that if he not end up with So Yeon I will be feel sorry for him and for any girl/woman who gonna be his girlfriend because it can not helped that the girl will gonna compare what ever he did to that girl with to what he did to So Yeon, and the girl her self can not be helped to compare her self to So Yeon, specially in the way how So Yeon make Si Yang laugh...

Suddenly what comes to mind is Siyang's declaration to Soyeon's friends during their housewarming. He said something like, "I'm sincerely in" (with regards to the virtual marriage). At that time, as a viewer it was too early to conclude whether he was sincere or saying it for TV. But now, seeing everything he's done for Soyeon (and that doesn't include the things he does offscreen we don't know about!), I believe he entered this marriage with sincerity, without calculations and without the end in mind. I also believe Soyeon did the same, though she took longer to open up and match up with his feelings. @rachhan I hope what you say about Soyeon, that "she really really really likes him", is true! Cause to me, Siyang obviously really really likes her and adores her to death, but she's a bit harder to read!

• Like 14

2 minutes ago, LeeK said:

Is it more important to know about the past history of the other party? Or more important to know about the person such that you are able to guess his/her thoughts, choices or decisions.  

I get what you mean - of cos the 2nd is more important for me - guess his/her thoughts, choices/decisions..

Problem is women tend to get historical, esp during arguments..."you always" "you never"...and then talk about what happened 2 months ago and the guy is like, why is that even important??? ... hope So Yeon dont make the mistakes I made...

• Like 12

13 hours ago, co4city said:

I 2nd this! Any 3rd taker????? :D

Hah! I wrote that a few times in their individual IGs and MBC's

21 hours ago, eyra said:

@larusthanks for the video cut , dear

and here videos in naver

http://tvcast.naver.com/v/796188/list/69077

http://tvcast.naver.com/v/796189/list/69077

http://tvcast.naver.com/v/796191/list/69077

berries, don't forget to like and comment there...

I still don't like how our  Siso still get less air time for this ep, but at least MBC gives us 3 videos.....

just repeating so we can all chip in and help. 

• Like 10

..glad to know that most of us here are matured berries (with a mindset of a fangirl/fanboy hehehe) .. :D

.. i love that Siyang, while they are crossing the street, held Soyeon in his most protective way.. it's not enough that they are holding hands, he also covers her with his coat ( just us berries, it is to cover up for the pretense of putting his arms on her shoulder.. hehehe. I knew it Manjjitnampyeon.. your subtle ways.. just keep it coming.. I'm loving it, errr, i mean Soyeon is loving it anyway.. :wub: )

• Like 14

3 minutes ago, LeeK said:

I'll take latter as my answer. For SiSo, I've noticed Si Yang in many incidents was able to finish her sentences or knew what she was thinking. Like the time he knew and finished her thought about recharging on the bridge in DangJin. That goes a long way... at least for me. He is paying attention. And how he mumbled "because you wanted to be an artist " when So Yeon expressed her wish to have her own art studio.... 

• Like 12

18 minutes ago, LeeK said:

I think both are important cause when you already knew about the past history of a person, then you will be able to guess his thought/choices/decision.

But if I should choose then I'll pick the second one

It's really nice that many here are at matured ages,  but whatever ages we are, in our heart and mind we are always in band 2, just like @studentkkk said :D

I noticed that So Yeon used 'how dare you' again (just like when Si yang jokingky want to throw her at dangjin ep) when Si Yang delayed gave his penalty. What it is in korean "ya ja saekki'? Can you @hannajo or @rachhan @co4city tell us about that? 

• Like 10

Wow:o..i just away for a while & surprised to see our page already at 475 & left 25 pages to catch up berries..Let's try to run after Page 500 :)

Talks about the round 2 vote, i tried my means to get any handphone, laptop i saw just to cast the votes ! My nephews h/p were being snatched too while they are playing games & they are so angry at me, asking me: what are you voting, aunty? But i'm too embarrassed to tell them of my vote. They might laugh at me still chasing idols at my age. Well, i'm addicted to vitamin "K"...no choice:D

After repeated watching yest wgm, i found this scene, Soyeon grab Siyang hand naturally after she told Siyang she looked nice in the candy. I believe they might not able to meet recently due to tight working schedule but the holding of their hands somehow felts they still meet each others often...As for Siyang, i think he adore & proud of Soyeon & this might already developed into deeper feelings which made him wants to do more for Soyeon. Their relationship might be already known by entertainment circle but they just keep it a low profile since no paparazzi catch them yet..Just my analyze, maybe i'm one of the paparazzi in future :lol:

• Like 16

2 minutes ago, eyra said:

I think both are important cause when you already knew about the past history of a person, then you will be able to guess his thought/choices/decision.

But if I should choose then I'll pick the second one

It's really nice that many here are 30's club, but whatever ages we are, in our heart and mind we are always in band 2, just like @studentkkk said :D

I noticed that So Yeon used 'how dare you' again (just like when Si yang jokingky want to throw her) when Si Yang delayed gave his penalty. What it is in korean "ya ja saekki'? Can you @hannajo or @rachhan @co4city tell us about that? 

It's one of those things that I'm not sure if it can be translated accurately into English but it's like saying you brat(?) for a lack of better term. Usually used towards younger man or between friends if you're a guy. Right @hannajo or @rachhan? I mean that would be a direct translation, I think....

• Like 12

7 minutes ago, eyra said:

I noticed that So Yeon used 'how dare you' again (just like when Si yang jokingky want to throw her at dangjin ep) when Si Yang delayed gave his penalty. What it is in korean "ya ja saekki'? Can you @hannajo or @rachhan @co4city tell us about that? 

@eyra It's basically just a playful way of chiding someone. Roughly means something like 'Hey! you rascal/ you brat!' (ya! yi jak si ah!) Can only be used by an older person on a younger one or it runs the risk of being rude.

• Like 13