[OFFICIAL] Kwak Si Yang & Kim So Yeon

KalyanaV

54 minutes ago, LeeK said:

Ya. results out.

seems to be in the same page as the voting one.

Ooops. SunTaek couple (last name) also very strong - 4.5K votes.

looks like will be fierce competition for 1st place..

Wish Sompi would release the criteria for round 4 soon - vids need time to cut and edit... 

• Like 11

Thank you for all your contributions of vote on our Siso couple :)  It still not bad for our nos. of votes which almost same with round 1 & we still managed to get in 2nd place. But the 1st rank couple, i didn't know who they are  until searched their names, then i recognize so this is the actress Jung Doek Sun who i watched her drama before.

I must re-start watching yesterday wgm again as i doze off in the middle of it while waiting chinese sub. Thanks @thesuitelife547 for the recapped in English! 

Yesterday wgm, did not show they went to shopping area, so MBC really postpone to next Saturday. I think Siso Couple use 1 whole day filming wgm since they are have so tight schedule currently & MBC just cut a portion & extend to another week. So part of it, i'm quite understand MBC now but, i still hope MBC can show us longer time for Siso couple as 20 min or lesser still not enough for me because our Siso couple are too sweets:wub:

:lol: I like this parts, even this small lady puppy likes Handsome Siyang too.

@studentkkk I'm in band 4 too..so we are in the same group, huh :lol: What about the rest? Just to have fun survey...Women age is secret.  @LeeK Which band are you in  ? :D

• Like 12

15 minutes ago, studentkkk said:

So Yeon admits to being messy and not into details - yet she's so naughty to ask husband all the details - what will happen if Si Yang asks her some small detail about his life? She might fail miserably. Im sure Si Yang watched the broadcast of 1st few episodes many many times - tis how he planned out the string of events for wifey's birthday andhow he remembered to compliment her bare face during their 2nd meeting.. Si Yang must really love her alot to accept that she's not going to be good at details... sometimes such things that are sweet during courtship turn into reasons for war, u know!

Maybe both of them, are just like us, who love to rewatch the broadcast again and again :w00t:

For ages, I'm in Band 3 :P

I wonder what the remaining questions about, too bad MBC didn't show it all :(

• Like 8

...what?!? We are the 2nd best?? Yipeee!!!! Congratulation berries~!! Better than I hope!! To be honest, i was a little annoyed when up until the last 2 days, no other group has posted their fan art yet.. well, i just consoled myself, it is better to be the gauge.. at least we lifted the contest to a higher level.. and with the re-opening of the thread with connection to R88, i was bit worried.. because we all know the power of idols.. hehehe.. anyways, WE WON!! and i'm really proud to be with you guys.. mwwaaahhhhh!! ( Off to watch the english sub, yesterday's episode is a romantic one, in its own way.. but then with SiSo couple, even the most hilarious scene can be a romantic one.. hehehe) :wub: :wub:

(whisper mode: age bracket??? Hehehe let's just say I'm Soyeon's unni.. Hehehe :phew: )

• Like 14

3 minutes ago, catgoh92 said:

Haha @studentkkk I was the one that who asked about the age but no one replied me haha. I am pretty surprised at the age range haha. The power of the hallyu wave.

I am in the midst of Band 2. Anyone else with me? Haha

If i say my age range. I will reveal my exact age...but why do i care...haha. i am band 3 going to band 4. Haha

• Like 12

@catgoh92Proud to be in band 4! :D

@studentkkk, nice! I eat/drink so much blueberries even before I got hooked on uri SiSo. How fitting huh? :lol:

Ok, I've got a new project in mind and please be very discreet about this, especially to my hubby (btw, honey if you're reading this, yes things got even weirder just so you know... but don't worry, I may come back to reality sometime this year! lol.).  Back to my project: I'm really not into science or biology but we need to start cloning berries. Say we have what 1000 berries. If we can clone all the berries by 3 times, that's 3000 berries we're talking, right? Then, each berry would have minimum of 3 electronic devices that they can set up to vote every 6 hours. Now some of us have more than that, including (ahem, sorry honey) spouse's, family memebers', friends', neighbors', etc that could possibly add up to what, 6 to be conservative? Berries with better mathematical skills, please help me out here. HOW MANY VOTES CAN WE GET? 

In the meantime, I need to go check on other electronic devices in our household  (doggie doesn't have any and there are three of us in our family. Yes, doggie is considered our kid and nobody has told her that she is a "dog" yet! So that leaves...... :P). 

:heart: our SiSo and berries very much! We can do this!B)

• Like 14

1. i am very happy with current episode of wgm. because of siso couple's sweetness and the dogs too....

2. just a little bit disappointed for getting 2nd winner. but,let's keep fighting for the 3rd round. hope we can spread out the sweetness of berries to others so we can level up the voters for the next round. FIGHTING!

3. i am in band 3.

:)

• Like 12

just looking at the naverclip of Si Yang making the candy necklace - any Berry know of guys like him in real life? I've only met them in kdramas...I remember Reply 1998, Jung Hwan's brother folding 1,000 paper cranes, but Im sure twas the crew that made those right?  I hope So Yeon is touched right to her socks... no wonder the male MCs "cant stand" Si Yang cos he's making them all look bad.  

@Summer Ryn @catgoh92 @alou @LeeK @eyra @co4city @6u2n7a high five high five.

(did I miss anyone?? sorry if I did)

I dont care too about saying cos it doesnt change anything for me... after 4, comes 5, then 6... hahahah :D 

Siso keeps me emotionally in Band 2 though. :)

• Like 12

35 minutes ago, catgoh92 said:

Haha @studentkkk I was the one that who asked about the age but no one replied me haha. I am pretty surprised at the age range haha. The power of the hallyu wave.

I am in the midst of Band 2. Anyone else with me? Haha

Also in Band 2 :D 

Hopefully by next episode we'll get to see them eat tteokbokki and talk more. And hopefully we'll also see the ones shown in the preview, such as the virtual game part. That game looks so fun! 

Thanks @thesuitelife547 for your recap as always :blush:

• Like 11

34 minutes ago, LeeK said:

If i say my age range. I will reveal my exact age...but why do i care...haha. i am band 3 going to band 4. Haha

@LeeK, being in band 4 ain't that bad my friend!  Those of us already in band 4 will be waiting for you with open arms:D

• Like 12

Tabulated the result as follow : 

Round 1 vs Round 2 Total number of votes increase  by 925.    SISO votes are stable maintaining at average 4800.  

I did foresee increase in votes for REPLY 1998 CPs and it is true.  3 CPs of Reply 1998 votes increase, especially Gaeddeok Couple & YeolGum Couple, from ranking 5 to 1 and 10 to 5 respectively.  

The rest of the CPs mostly dropped in their number of votes.  

result%2001_zpsrjepf1fs.png

• Like 15

13 minutes ago, co4city said:

@catgoh92Proud to be in band 4! :D

@studentkkk, nice! I eat/drink so much blueberries even before I got hooked on uri SiSo. How fitting huh? :lol:

Ok, I've got a new project in mind and please be very discreet about this, especially to my hubby (btw, honey if you're reading this, yes things got even weirder just so you know... but don't worry, I may come back to reality sometime this year! lol.).  Back to my project: I'm really not into science or biology but we need to start cloning berries. Say we have what 1000 berries. If we can clone all the berries by 3 times, that's 3000 berries we're talking, right? Then, each berry would have minimum of 3 electronic devices that they can set up to vote every 6 hours. Now some of us have more than that, including (ahem, sorry honey) spouse's, family memebers', friends', neighbors', etc that could possibly add up to what, 6 to be conservative? Berries with better mathematical skills, please help me out here. HOW MANY VOTES CAN WE GET? 

In the meantime, I need to go check on other electronic devices in our household  (doggie doesn't have any and there are three of us in our family. Yes, doggie is considered our kid and nobody has told her that she is a "dog" yet! So that leaves...... :P). 

:heart: our SiSo and berries very much! We can do this!B)

about your cloning project, I only can help with one clone cause I told my twin sister to help me vote and she actually help me vote about 4 times on the last day. Really surprised cause I didnt told her to vote repeatedly. So maybe once my fanfic is out she will help me vote more diligently hahahahaha

• Like 12

8 hours ago, co4city said:

So, according to my dad, the way Si Yang answered was quite daring and direct. Daring because he chose that question on national tv. It wasn't selected for him but yet he wanted to make a statement.  AND dad commented that hmmm, so this young man thinks So Yeon is already his "woman" huh? :wub:  Whaaaatttttt!  Direct because he knew/expected the answer when he gave an obvious hint to So Yeon.   Regardless of what my dad and hubby think of my obsession with SiSo, these two men sure know how to make me happy!  LOL! 

I like your dad's take on it! How can we NOT get delulu over these two?? :w00t: I was pretty shocked to see the answer he wrote, actually. After getting over my shock, I rewound that part and starting squeeeee~ing out loud! Hahaha. My favourite moment of ep 27, definitely. It just confirms my suspicions that the two are much closer in real life than we can imagine. Like @rachhan mentioned, you'd have to be super close with that person to use the word 너 (you) with him/her. Soyeon first used it in Dangjin and that surprised me, too, cause she's normally so polite. 

• Like 15

Just thinking out loud about available electronic devices here... do they make a cell phone for doggies? I mean I do worry about our little girl abusing the c* out of it, texting every doggies in the neighborhood and web surfing for better ways to score more treats, etc. May need to consider unlimited data plan:w00t:

Needless to say, their trip to a doggie cafe just did it for me.  The way both of them loving and enjoying those beautiful souls melt my heart right down to the puddle.  When So Yeon described being in their house with a doggie sleeping across them, I was literally screaming "it's a wonderful life, it's a beautiful life and it's right in front of you!" at my tablet. I know it's not a fanfic or dream. It truely can be yours, So Yeonssi. Dont be afraid! 

And I'm super impressed with the way Si Yang got along with doggies. They know. You can't fool those smarties:rolleyes:

• Like 15